- Text Size +
When John awoke, he was momentarily lost. The room wasn't all that familiar to him, but the musky smell of the man holding him was all too real and had been such a big part of his dreams that John at first thought he was still asleep. He was safe within Luka's arms. His Master's arms -- where he belonged. And then reality set in and John remembered shooting up in the trauma room, remembered the intervention and running off. Almost running over Luka and then having Luka join him in making his escape from County General, his grandparents and all that had gone so wrong with his life since February 14th.

Shifting slightly so he could look at Luka's face, John felt an all-too familiar ache in his back. An ache that kept intensifying until John thought he would scream because of it. He knew Luka had put his pills someplace and if he was quiet enough he could find them before Luka awoke.

John slipped out of Luka's embrace, then checked all the drawers, finally finding his meds in the dresser drawer reserved for Luka's shirts. He uncapped the bottle, tossed back two pills, and replaced the bottle in the drawer. His body was a little sore from all the loving Luka had given him -- and the whippings. But it was a good sore and not at all like the pain he felt in his heart and back from the stabbings. John couldn't do enough to get rid of that pain, but the soreness from Luka was something he wanted more of. He crawled back into bed and snuggled up against his Master, hoping that today would be the day when Luka would give in and accept the fact that the contract had never really been broken.

Luka had kept quiet as he watched John search the room, although he had been so tempted to jump up and grab John when he saw him casually down the pills. But Luka held his tongue, and when John returned to the bed he obviously had no idea that he had been watched. After John had snuggled against his side, Luka rolled to his side, wrapping his arms around John as if he could hold him any closer. God, Kerry had been right. John was addicted. And Luka had no idea what to do about it. Luka could still hear the anxiety in Kerry's voice as she had told him the barest details about the intervention. Luka had expressed his doubt about John being an addict, but Kerry had been adamant that it was true. Still, Luka had told himself that he would keep an eye on John and take whatever actions might be necessary if it turned out that Kerry was right. And now he discovered that he didn't know what to do.

As a doctor, Luka knew the physical things he could do to help John. As a lover, he knew several leverages he could use to make John get help. But he also knew that if John didn't believe he had an addiction and sought out help on his own, then it would all be in vain. John might go to rehab and kick the addiction, but it would be a short-lived bit of sobriety for him. John *had* to want to it for himself. The only thing Luka could do now was to continue to watch carefully over John and to gently nudge him in the direction of admitting his addiction. Subtlety though, had never been one of Luka's strong points. But now he would have to become the master of subtlety. John's life depended on it.

The second time that John awoke, it was because someone was hungrily sucking on one of his nipples. Sucking and nipping while fingers pinched and pulled the other one, keeping it hard, just as John's cock was now becoming hard.

John ran his hands along the arms of the man who was loving him, following them up to Luka's shoulders and then entwining themselves in Luka's hair. A low moan escaped John's throat and he arched his back slightly, pushing his chest closer to Luka.

When that lovely mouth left his nipple, John nearly whimpered, but then he heard a chuckle from Luka's direction and he opened his eyes. The room was bright from the sun, it was obviously several hours since John's first awakening, but not yet noon.

"Good morning, sleepy-head," Luka said as his lips lightly touched John's in a good morning kiss. "I was wondering how long it would take to wake you up."

"Not long at all, sir," John replied.

Luka laughed. "Is that what you think? I've been playing with you for quite a while now. Though I do have to admit it was fascinating to watch you get hard even as you slept. I was beginning to wonder if you'd come in your sleep, but you woke up before that happened."

"I can go back to sleep, sir, if you'd like to find that out." John grinned as Luka's thumb moved back and forth over his overly sensitive nipple.

"I think we have plenty of time to discover that, don't we?" Luka sat up, moving away from John. "I've had my shower, now it's your turn. I want you completely clean."

John bit back his disappointment that Luka had broken off contact with him. "Yes, sir."

"Once clean, you are to make the bed and straighten the room. Then you will report to me downstairs."

"Yes, sir."

Luka got to his feet and began to dress. "I'll be making breakfast and I have no desire to eat cold food, John, so don't dally."

"I won't, sir," John replied as he crawled out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.


Not barely twenty minutes later, John walked down the stairs. The smell of breakfast had wafted up the steps and John had savored the aroma of eggs and bacon from the second he had stepped out of the shower. A towel had been hastily, yet thoroughly shoved over wet skin and hair. Then John had brushed his teeth, combed his hair, downed another pill to last him through the morning and went in search of his Master.

Luka looked up as John approached the kitchen and he smiled. "Good timing. I'm just about done here. Sit to the right of my seat," he instructed.

John looked over at the table and saw that it had already been set for one person, with plate, napkin, utensils and a glass of orange juice. Walking to the side of the table to the right of that place setting, John pulled the chair back from the table and stared down at the seat. A seven-inch lubed dildo had been secured to the chair. As John moved around to sit, Luka added "Move your chair a little closer to mine. I don't want to have to stretch to feed you."

"Yes, sir," John replied as he straightened his body and turned to move the chair as instructed. Then he once more positioned himself to sit. Just as the tip of the dildo had breached John's anus, sending a wave of pleasure arcing through his body, Luka said, "The eggs are ready. Bring my plate over here."

"Yes, sir." John rose once again and picked up the plate from Luka's spot at the table. He stopped at Luka's side, his head bent, his legs slightly parted as he held the plate out toward his Master.

Luka tried his best to hide his smile even though he knew John couldn't see it anyway. It was too much fun to toy with his toy...no, Luka corrected himself. John wasn't his 'toy' or his Slave or his anything. John was someone who needed help and who also turned Luka on one Hell of a lot. And if Luka had to have sex with John in order to help John see that he needed help dealing with his drug addiction, well, then Luka would have to do that. It didn't mean anything.

Except that he still loved John Carter with all his heart. Loved him so much that he had chosen to push John away rather than risk hurting him even more than he had already done that night when they became Master and Slave. Luka had lost control that night and he had vowed to himself that he would never put himself into that position again -- never hurt another person and, most especially, never hurt John.

As Luka dished scrambled eggs onto the plate he knew that it would be best for John if they ate breakfast, packed up and returned to Chicago where Luka could drop him into the arms of his family. They would see to it that John went to rehab. See to it that he received the help he needed. John had told Luka about how his cousin Chase had been brain damaged as the result of a drug overdose and Luka was confident that John's grandparents wouldn't allow the same thing to happen to John.

As the bacon and toast went on the plate, Luka found himself thinking that putting John into rehab without John first admitting he was a drug addict would be worthless. John could sit there and mouth the words, play the game, but when he came out he would be vulnerable to a relapse. No, John had to be the one to admit he needed the help or it wouldn't do any good. They could maybe have John clean for six months or a year and then they would lose him again. Maybe even permanently. And Luka couldn't allow that to happen, either.

"You may take the plate back to the table now." Luka turned away from John and went to pour a cup of coffee. Butter and jam were already on the table.

"Yes, sir," John dutifully replied. He carefully put the plate back into place, then slowly lowered himself on the chair that his Master had prepared for him. His Master had not told him that he couldn't enjoy himself while taking his seat and John moaned out loud as he was filled.

Luka's lips twitched as he put the coffee mug on the table and then he stepped behind John's chair. "Put your hands behind the chair. No, not directly back, here, down lower." Luka snapped wrist cuffs onto John, then threaded rope through them and secured each wrist to the top of each back leg of the chair.

"Put your ankles back here," Luka commanded and as John's legs moved, Luka grabbed the nearest ankle, quickly putting an ankle cuff on it before securing it to the bottom of the left chair leg. Then he repeated the process on the right. Luka nodded as he assessed John's flushed face, spread legs, erect cock and hard nipples. "Now we can have breakfast." Luka sat down and spread his napkin over his lap, then began cutting up the eggs. It was difficult to ignore the hard on that had started when John had moaned, but Luka knew he had enough self-discipline to ignore the demands of his body -- even as he played with John's.

"Open up," Luka said as he extended a fork full of eggs toward John. It was important to make sure that John ate, and Luka didn't mind letting John have the first bite.

After breakfast John found himself at the sink, cleaning the dishes by hand. It didn't seem to matter to his Master that there was an automatic dishwasher in the kitchen. His Master had insisted that the dishes needed to be cleaned properly. At first John had welcomed the chore, glad to be away from that chair. Eating breakfast had been...interesting and agonizing at the same time. Every time John moved the dildo would rub against him in one direction or another, putting pressure on his prostate and sending waves of red pleasure through John's body. He ate breakfast in a haze of lust, but never found satiation. So, when informed that he would have to clean up the breakfast dishes and the kitchen, John welcomed the idea. It would be nice to be away from the stimulation and to give his cock a chance to calm down.

But that didn't happen. John was no sooner on his feet then his Master was ordering him to spread his legs and bend over. A butt plug was then eased inside him. After that, Luka snapped on the cock rings, the ones he had used on John when they were driving to the cabin. And at that point John was sure that the butt plug which was working to keep him hard was the same one, too. Nipple clamps followed -- with alligator teeth and John hissed as they sank into the tender skin of his nipples. The chain that swung between John's nipples was hooked to a chain that Luka attached to the cock ring that fit snugly just under the head of John's cock. Just as on the drive, John knew that every movement of his cock would pull on his tits. And there was the table to be cleared, a stove to clean, dishes to wash, a floor to sweep and possibly mop.

But his Master wasn't content to leave things alone. The ankle straps were left on and connected to each other with a short chain. To walk, John saw that he would have to take small, steps or risk tripping. His Master did remove the wrist straps.

Luka smiled as he eyed John. It was going to be such a pleasure to watch John work in the kitchen. Luka went to the table by the couch and picked up the remote control for the vibrating butt plug that he had inserted into his toy. Luka placed it on the table, in full view of John and he noted with pleasure how John's cock twitched at the sight of it. Luka gave John a swift slap on his ass. "The sooner you get your chores completed, the sooner we can get on with the morning. I do believe that you still need to have your morning spanking, don't you?"

"Yes, sir, I do," John picked up Luka's plate and utensils, then turned to head for the sink.

"You had hoped I had forgotten it, didn't you?" Luka asked as he sat down at the table.

"No, sir. I was hoping that you hadn't," John honestly replied.

Luka grinned. "You are such a slut."

"Yes, sir. That's what I've been told." John scraped the plate into the garbage, then found the plug for the sink and started the water so he could do up the dishes.

Luka's smile faded as he remembered the tapes he had watched last night. John had most definitely been a slut and Luka suddenly felt extremely jealous that other men -- so many other men, had touched John before he had ever seen him. Feeling perverse, Luka set the vibrating speed to high and then flicked the switch on. His smile returned when he heard John's sharp intake of breath and saw John's body shiver as it was assailed by a myriad of internal caresses.

"You know why I asked you to be my slave?" Luka said.

"No, sir," John found it difficult enough to handle the dishes without dropping anything, let alone get enough breath to speak.

"Because it was the only way I knew to guarantee that no cock but mine would go up your ass. Or in your mouth."

John turned his body slightly, ignoring the pull of the chains on his nipples and cock. "Once I met you, I didn't need or want anyone else, Luka." John didn't care if he was punished for not saying 'sir', he felt it was important to use Luka's name then, to let him know that his feelings had been very real and very important. "There's been no other men since you, either."

"So you mentioned," Luka evenly replied. He wished he could believe John about him not wanting anyone else, but the images from those videos haunted Luka, making him doubt John's feelings. And he hated himself for that -- and for the fact that he had sought to punish John because he didn't like those feelings. Luka turned the vibrator speed to low, then got to his feet.

"There are some things I need to do upstairs. I expect you to do your best with your chores, John." Without waiting for an answer, Luka headed upstairs.

John watched as his Master ascended the stairs, then he returned to the task at hand. The feelings from his ass were still arousing, but not as overwhelming. Definitely pleasurable, but John knew that with all things that brought pleasure, too much could quickly turn to agony. He hoped to have the kitchen clean before reaching that point with the butt plug.


Luka wrenched the cap off of the bottle of pills and dumped the contents into his hand. He quickly counted them, then cursed. John had taken two of them earlier, Luka had been sure of it. But there was another pill missing, which meant John had taken another after his shower. Or maybe even before. Damn. From now on, Luka vowed to stay with John and not let him out of his sight. No matter how embarrassing it proved to be for John or himself.


To be continued