- Text Size +
After dinner was over, Luka sat on the sofa to watch TV while John cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen. As John closed the door on the dishwasher and started it up, he looked over at Luka, wondering what he was supposed to do now. A good and proper slave would go to his Master and kneel at his feet to await his pleasure, but Luka had made it known far too many times that John was not to think of him as his 'Master' any longer. So, what was he supposed to do? His problem was momentarily pushed aside when Luka called out for him to bring him a beer.

John retrieved one from the fridge, opened it and walked over to the sofa. Luka reached out and John obediently put the beer in his hand. Then he spread his legs, lowered his head and clasped his hands behind his back. Waiting for his Master's pleasure.

Luka took a sip of the beer as he tried to decide just what he wanted. After a few more moments of eyeing John in submissive mode, Luka spoke up. "Lay down on the couch with your head in my lap."

John did as instructed, getting comfortable there. He sighed when Luka's hand snaked down to his cock and began to toy with it, and it responded quickly to Luka's touch. "Did you like your chair at dinner?" Luka asked with a grin.

"Yes, sir, I liked it very much," John replied with a grin of his own. He had spent the entire meal hard as Luka had decided that he had to sit on the chair that was specially made for ass play. The chair looked normal enough but for the dildo that protruded upward from the seat. Since it was sticking straight up, whoever sat there was forced to also sit completely straight, which made for some interesting internal feelings when Luka would spear something with his fork and then make John lean toward him to take it in his mouth.

"You looked as if you were enjoying it, pet." Luka used his thumb to wipe up a bead of pre-cum that was oozing from John's cock, ignoring the way that John's hips arched upward at his touch. Luka then used his fingers to tightly pull John's nipples, lifting them away from his body, and making John arch his back until his chest was high enough for Luka to lower his head so he could suckle on those delicious nubs of pleasure. He sucked and nibbled, one arm under John to hold him in place while the other hand twisted the free nipple. As John's moans reached his ears, his own cock twitched, then began to harden. He needed to decide if he wanted John to suck him off or if he wanted to fuck John?

John continued to moan as Luka toyed with him, fully enjoying the sensations that Luka was creating in his body with only his teeth and fingers. "Suck me off," Luka said as he let John's body fall back to his lap and he leaned back. John turned to his side and his hands quickly freed his Master's erection from his pants and boxers, his mouth eagerly engulfing it, sucking greedily.

"Slowly, pet. I want this to last until the news is over. The national news." They were only five minutes into the local news, so that would be nearly an hour of John's mouth on his cock. As he enjoyed John's mouth and tongue, Luka's hands continued to play with John's body, the news a mere background noise as Luka had to tread carefully, not wanting to push John's body past its limits. He didn't want to make John come yet, and he knew that it would be all too easy for that to happen right now. He still wanted to take advantage of the cuffs on the bed upstairs and that couldn't happen if John was sated too quickly.

John lay in Luka's lap, enjoying the texture of his Master's cock in his mouth. He lovingly ran his tongue around the shaft, then gently pulled back the foreskin so he could use his tongue on the tender head. Every time he would linger there too long, Luka would lightly tap him on the shoulder, signaling him to stop messing in that place and move on to another. Then John would deep-throat him for a bit before letting go of his cock to tenderly suck on his Master's balls. He would slowly pull one into his mouth and let it linger there for a few moments before he would begin to massage it with his tongue. That was another activity that would soon bring a tap on John's shoulder. John grinned as he moved his mouth back to Luka's cock, feeling good that he was brining so much pleasure to his Master, as was his duty. He loved it when Luka got pleasure from what they did, it fulfilled him and gave him purpose. Something that had been missing lately from his life. Purpose was something that Paul Sobriki had taken from him back in February, but now his Master was giving it back to him. And John was more than willing to accept Luka's special gift.

As the credits began to roll at the end of the national news, Luka decided to delay his own gratification. "Enough of that, pet. It's time to go upstairs." As John sat up, disappointment was clearly etched on his face. Luka ruffled John's hair. "Don't worry. You'll get a chance to make me come later tonight. Right now I want you to make sure all the doors and windows are locked. *All* of them."

"Yes, sir." John got off the couch and began his task with the front door while Luka turned off the television, zipped up his pants and headed upstairs. John had been hoping to get upstairs before Luka so he could take his pills. While being with Luka was taking his mind off of his pain, some of it was returning and John needed the medicine. Maybe once he got to the bedroom he would be able to take the pills without Luka noticing. John then moved on to the nearest windows, wondering just how many doors and windows there were in the house. Since Luka had emphasized the word 'all', John knew he had better check each and every one or he would be in trouble. He then grinned as he wondered just what kind of 'punishment' he would earn from his Master if he didn't check 'all' of them. Maybe it would be worth it to find out. John proceeded happily on his way, making sure everything downstairs was locked and secure, then he cut off the lights and headed upstairs, trying to figure out which windows and doors it would be safest to not check. Even though they were on property surrounded by a fence and patrolled by security guards, Mike's lot did face Lake Huron. He even had his own boathouse and a dock that reached out into the Lake. Anyone could pilot a boat here, so security was still an issue. Not that there were many people who would violate the numerous 'Private Property - No Trespassing' signs that lined the lakefront, but some would. And it wouldn't do to leave easily accessible doors and windows unlocked.

In the bedroom, Luka was making sure everything was ready for John. He had already covered a few toys of Mike's with condoms - differently shaped dildoes and butt plugs that Luka wished he had in his own collection, and if it appeared that John enjoyed them tonight, then Luka would definitely purchase some of his own. A few whips were laid out, and a riding crop. Then Luka selected nipple clamps and snap-on cock rings. Mike even had elastic bandages, so Luka could use them to tightly bind John's cock and balls. At one time last year they had discussed mummification, and John had expressed an interest in it, telling Luka that he had experienced it once before. But the two of them had never gotten around to doing it. While Luka didn't have the materials handy now to do something like that, he wanted to do that to John. Wrap him up tightly, with only the holes cut in the wrappings being the ones so John could breathe and ones at his groin, so Luka could isolate his cock and balls and play with them for hours, if he so desired. With a grin, Luka thought of how much he would desire to do just that.

Luka didn't bother glancing up as he heard John pass by the door on his way down the hall. A good Master didn't need to check up on his slave, Luka thought. Then he pushed that thought aside. He had not been a good Master to John, that was why he had torn up the contract. And even if John was living in a fantasy world and thinking that he was still Luka's slave, well, that was no reason for Luka to buy into that reasoning and begin acting as if he really were John's Master.

A few minutes later, John entered the bedroom. "I'm done, sir."

"Good. Go into the shower and cleanse yourself, then come back here."

"Yes, sir."

As John was busy in the bathroom, Luka sat in the recliner, interested in seeing if John was going to check the doors in this room. Since the curtains were still wide open, there was no way that John had missed seeing the French doors. Ten minutes later, John was back in the bedroom, and he walked over to Luka and knelt before him, assuming the correct submissive position. Luka smiled, knowing for sure now that John was ignoring the French doors.

"Ready for bed?" Luka asked.

"Yes, sir," John replied.

"Good. Get on the bed, on your stomach, legs and arms spread out."

"Yes, sir." John got to his feet, his back and left hip and leg beginning to scream at him. He ignored them and walked to the bed, positioning his body as Luka had directed.

"Comfortable?" Luka asked from the foot of the bed.

John nodded. "Yes, sir, I am. It's a very comfortable bed."

"Have you been in it before?" For some reason the answer to that question seemed important to Luka. He had not played with a sub in this bed or room when he had visited here before, but he had no idea what John had done when he had been Mike's 'guest'.

"No, sir. Master Mike only allowed Nick and Cassandra in the bed."

"I see." Luka began to secure John to the bed. "So, what did you do when you were here? How long were you here for?"

"I was here for a long weekend, from a Friday morning until a Monday morning. Sir, do you really want to know all this?" John lifted his head from the mattress to look back at Luka, his expression puzzled. He didn't want to talk about what had happened then, not because it was bad, but because all he cared about right now was what his Master had in store for him.

"I don't want to bore you by doing the same things to you that Mike did."

"Nothing you could do would ever bore me, sir." John enthusiastically assured him.

Luka smiled, his jealousy momentarily forgotten. "Is that a fact? So if I just sat here on the bed like this and spent hours stroking your thigh in this manner, you wouldn't be bored?"

"No, sir. As long as it pleased you it would never bore me."

"You're thinking like a slave and not like a sub now." Luka stood and walked to the head of the bed to secure John's wrists.

"I am a slave, sir." John replied, his voice slightly muffled by the sheet.

"You belong to no man." Luka coldly replied.

John shook his head. "I am yours, Master. I will always be yours, written contract or no written contract."

Luka quickly brought his hand down on John's ass, surprising both of them with the slap. "You cannot be mine if I refuse to claim you. And I do refuse. It's time that you learned that you won't always get what you want. I think that you're just a spoiled little rich boy. A brat. Maybe that's what I should call you from now on, hmm? Brat. You certainly behave as one. You disobeyed me, brat. I told you to check *all* the doors and windows and you neglected to check the doors in this room. You also neglected just now to address me as 'sir' as you had been directed to do." Luka went to the dresser and picked up the lightest whip, snapping it in the air a few times to get the feel of it.

"If you aren't my Master, then you have no authority to order me to do anything, do you, sir?" John's voice sounded decidedly sarcastic on the 'sir'. If Luka was going to be so stubborn about accepting things the way they should be, then John was not going to just lie there and take it. "Release me now."

Luka's answer was to bring the whip down on the back of John's thighs.

John gasped from the sudden pain. "Stop this now. I don't want this."

Another lash of the whip landed on John's left ass cheek, and John tried to roll over in his restraints. "I told you to stop. You have to stop."

"Be still or you'll hurt yourself, brat." Luka swung his arm once more and a long red mark appeared on John's right ass cheek, the beginning of a pattern.

"Damn you, Luka. Let me up. I mean it." John didn't understand why Luka was ignoring him. He had always told him before that he would honor John's requests that they stop playing. All he had to do was give him the safeword. Shit! That was it. Luka was waiting for him to actually say that word. It had been so long since he had said it. It wasn't 'safeword', it wasn't even 'stop'. Luka had said that might be too difficult to pronounce. God, why had he let Luka get away with using a Croatian word? Halt? Yes, that was it. It was 'halt', but in Croatian. As John struggled to remember the correct word, more blows landed on his ass. Instead of assauging his back pain, the blows only seemed to heighten it at the moment.

"Sepav," John finally blurted out, hoping that he had remembered it correctly.

Luka dropped the whip and began to quickly undo the restraints, then gathered John into his arms. John was on the verge of weeping, but it didn't seem to be from the pain of the whipping. "Shh. It's all right, my pet. It's over."

"It hurts," John whimpered. "I need my pills. Please?"

"What hurts? I didn't hit you that hard," Luka said.

"My back. My leg. I need to take something."

Luka nodded. "Okay." He got off the bed and got a glass of water from the bathroom, then opened his drawer and got out John's medicine. He shook a pill out into his hand.

"Two. I need two," John said.

"The prescription is for you to take one as needed," Luka said as he approached the bed.

John shook his head. "One isn't enough. I *need* two. I have to have at least two." What John really wanted was three pills, but he knew he didn't have a chance of getting that many from him.

Luka sat down on the side of the bed and handed the pill to John. "You only get one." He then handed him the glass of water, noting with concern how shaky John's hand was as he raised the glass to his lips to wash the pill down. Maybe Kerry had been right when she had told him that John was addicted to his pain meds. Luka hadn't believed her when she told him that before he left work the other night, but he was beginning to believe it now.

Luka accepted the glass back from John, ignoring his baleful stare. "How about it I find another source of pain to give your brain something else to think about?"

"Like?"

Luka put the glass on the bedside table and stood. "How about a little cock, ball and tit torture to relax you?"

That might work, John thought. He slowly nodded, then lay back on the bed, spreading his arms and legs once more so Luka could restrain him, this time facing up.

Luka tied John down again, then gathered the necessary items from the top of the chest of drawers before returning to the bed.

"I promise I won't stop until I have you screaming for more."

John smiled up at Luka. "I'll hold you to that promise, sir."

"Good." And Luka didn't stop until long after they reached that point.


With John asleep, Luka was feeling slightly lost. He wandered around the cabin, his mind filling with endless possibilities as he saw all the delightful implements of sexual torture and punishment that Mike had stocked in his cabin. Luka was very much looking forward to the upcoming days alone with John as they tried out everything. Luka eventually found himself in the library of the cabin and while one of the three walls was lined with books, mostly those sexual in nature, two other walls were lined with video tapes. Luka perused the titles, not surprised to see that a good portion of them were from the club. As one of the committee members, Mike had voiced his opinion to Luka that he was entitled to copies of all the tapes and it looked as if he had amassed quite a few here. They were arranged alphabetically, a listing of all the subs and slaves of the Circle Club. Curiosity took Luka directly to the 'J' section and he easily found John's tapes. Then he noticed that there were more tapes here than what Mike had given Luka. To begin with, Luka had never seen the one entitle "J.C. - Initiation, March 4, 1999" - nope, he definitely had not seen that one. Luka pulled out the tape, then went over to the video system on the far wall and set it up to play. Leaning back into a comfortable cushion of the sectional sofa, Luka hit 'play' on the remote and settled in to watch John.


The tape began by showing a dungeon that was painted totally black, including the floor and ceiling. One entire wall was lined with shelves and drawers, a sling hung from the ceiling near one corner, a whipping cross was attached to the center of another wall, with rings set into the wall on either side of it. An OB exam table was perpendicular to a third wall. A large metal table was in the corner near the exam table, along with a floor drain and shower attachment. The ankle and wrist cuffs on the table were open and ready for use. Everything in the room looked ready for use.

The camera pulled back to show six nearly naked men in the room. Each man was dressed in a silk black shirt and black leather chaps and nothing else. Luka recognized each of them -- they were the committee members from the club: Mike, Bill, Doc, Steve, Gary and Les. The lighting in the room was provided by several unadorned light fixtures in the ceiling.

The door opened and Luka subconsciously licked his lips as he watched a naked and very aroused John walk into the room.

"Welcome, supplicant. Kneel and state your intent," Gary said in his deep voice. Gary was the committee chairman and dungeon master. He would be the one to get to greet John.

John slowly dropped to his knees, his pink tongue snaking out to wet his lips before he spoke. "I'm here to ask to become a member of the Circle Club."

"And what do you offer us?" Gary asked.

"I offer myself."

The six men nodded, then Gary addressed John again. "You understand that these proceedings will be taped? Both for your own safety and for the viewing pleasure of the club membership?"

"I understand."

"Good. Let the initiation begin. To your feet." Gary commanded.

John got to his feet, not resisting when Bill grasped him by his erect cock and led him to the table. "We need to make sure that you're completely cleaned out," Bill informed him. "Hop up and lay down."

John put his arms on the table and hoisted his body onto the table. Luka could see John shiver as his body made contact with the cold metal.

"Lie back," Doc instructed.

Once John was prone, his ankles were pulled apart and the ankle restraints were secured around them. Then his wrists were secured to the table at his sides. The six men then surrounded John, reaching out to caress his skin and fondle his body. His erection, which had disappeared when his skin touched the cold table, was beginning to return, much to the expressed delight of the men.

Bill reached up on the pole that held the shower head and removed a metal nozzle that had a hose connecting it to the bottom of the pole. "Have you ever had an enema?" he asked. John shook his head. "Well, this will be a night of firsts for you, won't it?" Bill smiled, then held out his hand so Les could squeeze out some lubricant into his palm. As Bill applied the lubricant to the tip of the nozzle, he explained. "I'm going to insert this up your ass. Then I'll turn on the water. It's already warm, so you won't need to worry about that. There's a switch on the nozzle and I'll slowly open it to let the water out. When you feel uncomfortably full, tell me and I'll shut the nozzle. Then we'll need you to hold the water inside for as long as you can. The longer you can hold it, the better it will work to clean you out. You'll feel as if you're having cramps, but we'll massage you to alleviate that feeling. When you absolutely can't hold it in any longer, tell me, and we'll tip the table up and then you can release the water. Then we'll repeat the process until the water that you're expelling comes out clean."

John started to shake his head, his face flushed with embarrassment at what was going to happen. Luka smiled as he watched John's timidity on screen.

"It's okay, John. It's nothing none of us has never done or seen before. It's not so bad." Bill assured him.

"And while that's happening, I'm going to be emptying your bladder," Doc said, then he introduced himself to John. Luka noted that Doc had a Foley catheter in his hand. "I've put in hundreds of these, and I can do it without causing any pain. Just relax and trust me. We want you to enjoy yourself during the initiation and if you're worried about accidentally pissing or worse then you'll be too tense to enjoy things."

"You okay with this?" Mike asked as he gently trailed his hand across John's chest, letting his fingers tease each nipple as he passed it by.

John nodded, "Yeah," he said. "I'm okay with this. Let's do it." And it seemed to Luka as if John truly meant that, too.

"Good." Mike leaned over and let his lips touch John's, roughly kissing him as his fingers pinched a nipple while his other hand firmly grasped John's hair, keeping his head back against the table. As soon as the nozzle and catheter were in place, Mike straightened, letting go of John's hair and twisting his nipple, then stepping back to watch as John's abdomen expanding as his colon and intestines filled with water. When John grimaced, Les immediately placed his hands on John's belly, gently massaging it to make the feeling lessen. Then Steve began to kiss John on the lips while Bill and Mike leaned over the table to suck and nibble at each nipple. Doc and Gary were licking and kissing John's hips, then moving slightly up John's body to just below his ribs before pulling away to switch places with others. Luka could feel his own cock swell and twitch as he watched John writhe from pleasure as those six men ministered to his body. Even though Luka had not known John then, he was beginning to feel jealous at how much pleasure John was feeling at their hands and mouths. He was the only one who should be able to get that much of a reaction out of John, not them.

All six men stopped what they were doing and two of them adjusted the table so that it was nearly vertical. John's eyes were dazed at first, then he seemed to focus in on what Bill was saying. "You can let it go now, John. If you can't relax to do that, then close your eyes and pretend we aren't here." Bill said as he removed the nozzle.

John closed his eyes but nothing happened. "Let go, John," Bill whispered in John's ear.

The silence that followed was interrupted by the sound of the water rushing down the table and hitting the drain, gurgling as it disappeared down the pipe.

"That was good, John. You're doing fine." Bill inserted the nozzle again and this time he let the water enter at a faster rate. "You're doing fine."

"John, look at me," Doc said.

John opened his eyes and looked at the older man. He was holding another hose and John saw that it, too, led to the shower pipe. "Your bladder is mostly empty, but I know that it really isn't. I'm going to wash out your bladder with warm water now. It's medically safe."

John nodded, his eyes on Doc as he poured betadine over both tubes, then connected the hose to the catheter tube, then turned on the water. In less than a minute, Doc clamped the catheter tube and removed the hose, handing it to Mike, who hung it up on the pole. Then Doc removed the clamp on the Foley tubing so that John's bladder could empty itself.

When John was released from the wrist and ankle cuffs the men led him over to the large whipping cross against the far wall. He was placed against it, and his wrists and arms were lifted above his head to be secured to the widest part of the 'X'. Then his legs were spread wide and secured to the bottom parts of the 'X'. Luka knew that John should have felt more vulnerable than he had on the table, but his erection didn't falter as he watched the men watching him.

"We know that you've been fucked by men," Gary said. "And you will be fucked tonight. All six of us will take you before the initiation is over. However, we will work slowly to open you up so you can easily take us. Doc, bring the vibrators over here."

While Doc walked over to the wall that held the shelves and drawers, Mike stepped in front of John. "A lot of men aren't aware of how erotic it can be to have their nipples played with. We've already seen that you're beginning to appreciate having yours stimulated, but these will help you appreciate that even more." Mike grasped John's right nipple in his fingers, pinching it hard and pulling it away from his body. With his other hand, Mike attached a clothespin to the nipple and John cried out loud from the sudden, burning pain. But before he could catch his breath to complain, Mike had repeated the process on his other nipple. Mike gently tugged on both clamps, making John gasp once again. But as before, John's erection never flagged. If anything, it grew more pronounced.

While this was happening, Doc had returned with a tray of toys. There were various vibrators, some slim and long, some short, some big. The dildoes covered a wide range of sizes, from just barely bigger than the smallest vibrator to huge.

"I think this will be better if you get to see what's going in you," Gary said after he picked up the smallest vibrator said. The others nodded, then they released John's ankles and pulled his legs up, securing his ankles beside and just below his wrists, bending him almost in two. This put his ass in a perfect position for anything they might have in mind.


"If you reach a point where you don't think you can take any more, you need to drop the hanky, got it?" Mike said as he put a handkerchief into John's right hand.

John nodded and grasped the hanky tightly. "Relax, John," Gary said as he slowly inserted the tip of the vibrator into John. It wasn't yet turned on, but John was obviously feeling a pleasurable sensation from it. As Gary began to fuck John with the vibrator, John closed his eyes, his head falling back against the wall as he moaned.

"Tell me how that feels," Les demanded to know.

"It's good. I don't want it to stop. Ah, yeah, fuck." John drew in a deep breath as the vibrator was turned on, "Oh, God, that's...oh, man." The intense arousal in John's voice cut into Luka's soul and he also moaned out loud, wishing that he was the man who was creating those feelings in John's body. Luka's hand strayed toward his own crotch and he yanked it back. He wasn't going to jerk himself off while he had the real thing sleeping upstairs. He could sit through the entire tape and then go avail himself of John's willing body. Luka hit the 'fast forward' button, snickering as he watched a parade of vibrators and dildoes get used on John in record time. John's body twitched and jumped as he and the committee moved in a super speed. Then Luka could see they were reaching the end and he hit 'play' once more to let the tape proceed at normal speed. He wished he hadn't though as he saw Gary roll a condom over his cock and then begin to fuck John. So the tape was forwarded again until John came and they took him down and moved him to the exam table.

John looked sated, his eyelids droopy and his face calm as he allowed the men to secure him to the table, his heels propped up near his ass and his hands cuffed above his head. His asshole, cock and balls totally exposed. There was a tinkling sound as Doc pulled up a rolling table and spread out a rolled collection of urethral sounds. Luka had heard that Doc was into using sounds, but he had never watched the man in action. He sat up straighter as he saw the man first wash John's groin, then pour isoprophyl alcohol over the instruments. Doc picked up an empty syringe from the table and filled it with lubricant, then pulled on a pair of latex gloves.

"This will feel strange, but I won't hurt you." Doc said as he grasped John's cock with his left hand and then very slowly used the syringe to place a dab of lube at the opening of John's urethra. Then Doc inserted the tip of the syringe into the urethra, injecting more lube into it. Next he slowly placed the smallest sound into John's urethra until the t-bar at the end of the sound was the only part of the instrument visible. John watched, slack jawed dazed as the sound was allowed to remain for a few minutes and then removed to be replaced by a slightly larger one. And Luka also watched, transfixed as the size of each sound grew and then Luka knew that Doc was nearly done with John as the man began to repeatedly move the last slide in and out of John's cock, basically fucking his cock with the metal cylinder. John's moans filled the room as his now hard cock was worked over. And then that part of the initiation was over. Another condom was produced and then Doc began to fuck John's ass. Luka fast-forwarded through that as well. Two down and four more to go, Luka thought angrily.

The next stop was at the sling, where John was gently placed and secured. Then the whippings started, with Les and Mike taking turns turning John's ass bright red before fucking him. As Luka hit the 'fast forward' button once again, it occurred to him that John in this tape was not the same man that he later saw in person at Mike's house. Or in a good portion of the tapes that Mike had given him. This John was still slightly shy, and while he was quite willing to be there and to be used in such ways, he was still slightly hesitant. There was no begging for more. No reckless abandon as John gave himself to his desires. Or was it merely Luka's imagination that there was a difference? Luka stopped the tape and hit 'rewind', then returned to the bookcase to look for the tape from last May when he had met John at Mike's place. Luka switched tapes and watched as John behaved exactly as the way he had been described to Luka by Mike and some of the other doms -- an insatiable slut who couldn't get enough of anything. Luka stopped the tape, then cut off the TV and VCR. He tossed the remote to the couch and headed back upstairs to the bedroom.

Standing at the side of the bed, Luka watched John sleep within his restraints. He seemed a bit restless tonight and Luka quickly stripped, then untied John and crawled into bed beside him, pulling him tight against his body and cradling John's head on his shoulder. There had to be a way to figure out why and how John had changed so quickly, but now obviously wasn't the time for that. Right now it was time to just hold John. Luka breathed in deeply, taking in John's scent, then he closed his eyes and waited for sleep to claim him.


To be continued