- Text Size +
When they were out of the store, John started to load the groceries into the back of the Jeep.

"I'm going over to the hardware store to pick up a few items. When you're done with the bags, you may smoke until I return. But not in the Jeep. I don't want to smell the smoke in there."

"Yes, sir," John replied.

John hurried with the loading, then returned the cart to the front of the store. When he returned to the Jeep, Luka was no where in sight, so John reached into the backseat to find his coat. His cigarettes and lighter were in one of the pockets and he quickly lit up, deeply inhaling the nicotine. Man, that felt good. He hadn't realized how much he needed a cigarette until Luka had given him permission to smoke. He was halfway through the cigarette when he felt that familiar jolt in his ass and the vibrations began again. John carefully extinguished the cigarette, made sure it was cold to the touch and then threw it away. By then, Luka was back to the Jeep. He tossed his purchases into the back, then closed it.

"Let's go."

"Yes, sir."

They got into the Jeep and back on the road to the cabin. Both men knew that it wasn't a long drive from this point and they were eagerly anticipating their arrival there. Luka decided to keep the vibrations on low for a bit, just to keep John on edge. And John was loving every minute of it.

Luka recognized a few landmarks and knew they were almost to the private property that housed Mike's cabin. He pulled off to the side of the road and turned to look at John. He had let him keep his pants and shirt closed this time since the butt plug had been doing such a good job, but now it was time for the next step. "Take off all your clothes and put them in your suitcase. You don't need them anymore."

"Yes, sir." John released his seatbelt and then began to unbutton his shirt. Luka shook his head.

"Get out of the Jeep and strip."

"Yes, sir." John opened the door and stepped out onto the shoulder of the road. He quickly stripped, then reached into the back seat to grab his bag, folding his clothes neatly before putting them into the bag, then laying his shoes on top, upside down so they wouldn't get his clothes dirty. Then he put the bag back into the Jeep and climbed into the passenger seat.

Luka trailed his index finger down the center of John's chest, snagging the chains and lightly tugging on them, making John softly groan as the chains pulled on his nipples and cock. "Much better. Much better indeed," Luka said. Then he leaned over further and kissed John, pushing his tongue into John's mouth and ravishing him completely before pulling away and putting the Jeep back into gear. "Buckle up."

"Yes, sir." John put his seat belt back on, then took a few steadying breaths to counteract the raging desire that Luka had once more awakened in him.

A few minutes later Luka pulled to a stop at the guardhouse at the entrance to the privately owned property at the end of the island. The guard stepped over to the Jeep and looked at Luka's ID.

"Mr. Mike informed me about your arrival. Do you know yet how long you'll be staying?"

"Not yet. A few days at least."

The guard nodded, then made a few notations on his clipboard. "That's fine. We do patrol on a regular basis, so don't be surprised if you see one of our Jeeps out and about. There are two other houses in use right now, so you aren't alone here."

"That's fine. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a good time." The guard eyed John with appreciation. "Both of you."

"We intend to." Luka pulled away without another word. Even though his intention of having John strip prior to them reaching the guardhouse had been to show off his...what was John now? Not his slave anymore. Lover then? Did it matter? Luka had wanted to show him off and make it known to the guard that this fine piece of ass in the Jeep with him was his and his alone. So why then did he feel so jealous over the fact that the guard had liked what he saw? Still scowling over that, Luka pulled up the long dirt and gravel drive that led to Mike's cabin. Cabin was a loose term for what he parked in front of though. It was constructed of logs, so perhaps that's why Mike called it a cabin. But it was two stories high, with a widow's walk on the roof. There was a flagpole there from which two pennants flew -- one on each side. Luka also knew that if the pennants were removed it would be an excellent place for securing someone. A long and deep porch ran all the way around the ground floor, and a deck ran around two sides of the house on the second floor. Luka remembered there being a small cellar instead of a full basement, but Mike had basically turned the entire house and property into a dungeon and didn't need a basement for that here. Luka was very much looking forward to spending time here alone with John.

****************

The air felt cool to John's overheated skin and he wished that he wasn't blindfolded so he could see just how much progress Luka - no, Luka was still his Master, whether he admitted it or not, had made with unloading the Jeep. He kept hearing his Master's footsteps as Luka went from inside the cabin to the Jeep and back again, but John had no idea how much Luka was carrying with each trip. It pained John to know that as a slave, he should have been the one doing the carrying, but Luka had insisted on making use of the hooks and rings that Mike had so thoughtfully installed on the porch. So, John's ankles had been secured to the rings on the floor. They were quite a distance apart, and John's legs had been stretched wide open in order for Luka to attach the ankle cuffs to the rings. Then his arms were stretched far and wide above his head, and the wrist cuffs attached to the hooks in the porch ceiling. John was spread eagle on the porch that faced the driveway and road, exposed for anyone to see. He knew that his erect cock was prominent, he could even now feel it pulsating as his intense arousal was continuing to go unrelieved. His cock bobbed with each step that Luka took on the wooden floor of the porch, and every now and then his Master would playfully swipe at his cock. All these motions only served to put more pressure on his very tender nipples. Even though John knew the clamps weren't drawing blood, he still had the feeling that the clamps were biting into his skin.

Finally, John heard the unmistakable sound of the tailgate being closed and the rear window shut. Then he heard his Master's footsteps. They stopped in front of John, and he licked his lips in anticipation of what Luka would do next. When those footsteps resumed and disappeared into the cabin, John felt his body sag in his restraints. He had been hoping for something from his Master -- a word, a touch, a fuck. Something.

John hissed in pain when a lash made contact with his ass. He had no warning of what was to happen and it made the pain that much more pleasurable. His Master must have taken off his shoes when he went in the house, John thought. Then another stroke of the whip and John felt his body shudder. "Yes," he whispered. "More please, sir." He cried out, wanting to feel another caress of the whip against his body, already feeling as if he were floating about his own body as he entered subspace.

And he did, but this time it came from in front of his body, and he cried out loud when a softer lash hit his sore and throbbing cock, then immediately after came into contact with his balls. "Master," he gasped.

"I'm not your Master."

"You will always be my Master," John said, then he bit down on his lip as the gentler whip kissed his nipples. Without any more warning, the nipple clamps were removed at the same time and John screamed from the pain as the blood began to flow back into his abused skin. He could feel pre-cum dripping down his cock, knew he was so close to coming that it wouldn't take but another stroke or two of any kind of whip or paddle to push him over the edge.

Hands were then on his chest, massaging the area around his nipples to help bring the feeling back. Then his Master's warm mouth touched him, sucking and nipping at each nipple, taking his time with each one, making John groan from frustration. He wanted to come now.

As if he could read his mind, his Master softly laughed. "You will come when I say you can come, and not before."

"Yes, sir," John reluctantly said, not wanting to anger Luka by calling him 'Master' again. Even though he so very much wanted and needed to come, John had to obey his Master, even if the obedience was driving him crazy from want and need.

Then those incredible lips were gone and John felt the strands of the whip trail around his body as Luka walked behind him. Luka's hands parted his ass cheeks, and grasped the butt plug. "I think you're done with this." It was pulled out slowly, but before it could reach the halfway point, it was pushed back in, but not all the way. His Master kept this going for a bit, chuckling every time John would try to push his hips backward, seeking more of the toy.

"Patience, my pet. Patience." The butt plug was now out all the way, but something else was pushing it's way inside John's ass.

"Ahh, yes, Master. Please fuck me," John begged.

Another chuckle. "Is that what I'm doing? Are you sure?" And the voice was now in front of John, but there was still something up his ass.

"A cucumber, Master?"

"Very good. The same cucumber you were asking the produce manager about. So, is it true that a cucumber is really better than a man?" Again those lips were on his skin, but this time placing butterfly kisses on John's face and neck before the teeth began to gently nibble his lower lip. Unable to speak, John shook his head.

"I thought not," Luka said as he pulled away from John, deciding at the moment to ignore the fact that John kept calling him 'Master'. He actually felt masterful at the moment as he played John's body for both of their pleasures. He stepped back behind him and used the cucumber to tease him a bit more. Then he pulled it out and tossed it beside the butt plug. John would clean the porch in a bit. Right now, Luka had better things to do with his time than worry about what was on the porch. He finished undressing, then rolled a condom over his hard cock. A bit of lubricant was applied and then Luka spread John's ass wide once more. He positioned the head of his cock at John's opening, waiting for a sign from John that he was ready. Luka bent his head and licked his way from one shoulder to the other, then he felt John's hips move backward and at the same time, Luka pushed forward. Both of them gasped from the pleasurable tightness as John's body sheathed Luka's cock. Luka had been hard so many times during the trip to the cabin that he knew he wouldn't last. Quite frankly, he was surprised that John had lasted this long. Luka would love to have that kind of control over his body, to be able to delay his orgasm the way John could. The fucking was fast and hard, and Luka was panting by the time he came. As he pulled out, he was surprised and pleased to see that John was still hard. Luka disposed of his condom then removed both rings from John's cock. The swollen organ twitched in his hands, and Luka couldn't keep from lightly stroking it, then kneading John's balls. Luka once more directed his attention to John's nipples, roughly sucking on each one. Then he whispered "Come" and he felt John's cock jerk in his hand as his semen exploded from his body, shooting out quite far into the yard. Then John hung limply in his restraints and Luka hurriedly released him, cradling him in his arms for a several minutes.

"It's over now, pet. All over." Luka said, his voice soft as he waited for John to return from that area fondly known as 'subspace' amongst the subs and slaves, and for good reason. It was an indescribable place where the endorphins and other chemicals that the brain released during play would send a sub. A place where no pain existed, no horror, no struggle. Only pleasure and calm. Luka had been in subspace a few times when he first began playing ages ago and he understood the appeal of it. It had never taken all that much to send John there and this time had been no exception.

"Can you stand now?" Luka asked.

John nodded and Luka helped him to his feet, then they went inside the cabin. "Unpack the groceries," Luka ordered as he gently propelled John toward the large and open kitchen at the end of the great room. "I'll take care of the suitcases. And when you have everything put away you'll need to clean off the porch and everything that was used. Clean the toys thoroughly and put them away properly."

"Yes, Mast...sir."

Luka paused on the stairs to the bedrooms. "Soon, John, soon you will be able to call me 'Master' once again," Luka said, his voice so low that John couldn't possibly overhear him. Then he continued on his way, wanting to get their bedroom in order before John saw it.

Once back in the bedroom, Luka took a good look around, liking the décor and layout of the room. A huge and spacious bathroom opened to the right of the doorway, with a walk in closet beside it. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi and a huge shower complete with a hose and nozzle attachment. Above the Jacuzzi was a large picture window that had frosted glass halfway up and then clear glass the rest of the way to give the room a bit of privacy. In the bedroom, one entire wall was glass, with French doors opening out onto the deck. Heavy curtains framed the window but for now Luka left them open. The bed was a four poster set out about three feet from the wall. Heavy-duty hooks were in the ceiling directly above the bed, giving more options for bondage play. Ankle and wrist cuffs were already at each corner of the bed. An oversized recliner sat in one corner near the window and the only other furniture in the room were a dresser with a mirror and two chests of drawers. One chest was already full of various toys, so Luka left that one alone. The other one he chose for his clothes and he quickly unpacked, putting his personal toys in the top drawer. The rest of his clothes went on hangers in the closet, and he also put John's suit in there so the wrinkles would fall out. John's shoes went on the shoetree in the closet and then Luka took John's bag back to the dresser where he proceeded to unpack the rest of his things. Luka noted with interest that John's bottle of prescription painkillers was half-empty. It had only been filled two days earlier and he shouldn't have used that much of it by now. Luka would have to ask John about that later.

When Luka reached the cigarettes, he was tempted to toss them out, but he stayed his hand and instead placed them on top of the dresser. He would let John smoke, but only after he earned the privilege to do so. The bag was nearly empty when Luka encountered a folded up piece of paper. He pulled it out of the bag and opened it, his heart sinking a little as he read over the words of the slave contract he and John had signed last year. Luka had always assumed that John had destroyed his copy of the contract, but obviously he hadn't. No wonder John kept saying that he was his 'Master', Luka thought. Luka closed his eyes, remembering the hurt look in John's eyes last June when Luka had ripped their contract into pieces and dropped them over the side of the boat. At the time, Luka thought the hurt had been physical, but now he knew that it wasn't, and he felt guilty about that. Sighing, Luka folded the paper and put it at the bottom of the drawer. Then he closed the drawer and put John's bag in the closet.

When Luka went downstairs, he saw John at the kitchen sink, cleaning the butt plug. He checked the porch and saw that John had cleared it of the used condom and the cucumber, then he went back inside.

"When you're done with that job, let me know and I'll start dinner for us."

"Yes, sir." John automatically replied.

Luka leaned onto the island counter to watch John work, noting the red stripes on his ass and thighs. It didn't take much to imagine his initials branded into John's skin, or even tattooed there. At one time, they had spoken of both options. Now Luka had no idea if it would ever happen, no matter how much he wanted to claim John as his forever.

"Is everything all right, sir?" John asked, looking over his shoulder at Luka.

Luka smiled. "Everything's fine, pet. I was just admiring the view. Continue with your job."

"Yes, sir." John turned back around and smiled, feeling very content with the fact that Luka was eyeing his body. He wished it looked the way it had before when he and Luka had been an item, but it would never look that way again and John knew better than to worry about things like that. Besides, from behind him, all Luka could see were the scars from the stab wounds and not the surgical scars. Those were the ones that bothered John the most, although he had spent much of the day not worrying about them. It was a little difficult to worry about scars on your body when your Master was stroking your cock, or biting your nipple. Finally satisfied that everything was clean, John began to dry the items in preparation for sterilizing them with alcohol. That could be done in the bathroom and not the kitchen.

John gathered up the whips and butt plug, then stepped away from the counter. "I'm done here, sir. The rest I'll need to see to upstairs."

"Good. I put my toys in the top drawer of the chest of drawers closest to the bathroom in the master bedroom. When those toys are sterile you can put them up there."

"Yes, sir."

As John passed by, Luka swatted him on the ass with his hand, and then he headed for the fridge to take out the meat for dinner.


To be continued...