- Text Size +
Luka laughed out loud. "She called *you* a prude? I can't believe that. This Roxanne must have been pretty naïve."

"Oh, she was anything *but* naïve, sir." John smirked as he spoke. "Roxanne had a few more surprises in store for me."

"So, you got initiated into the couples club?" Luka asked.

John nodded. "Yeah. It was something right out of one of Malucci's wet dreams. Six women who had me all to themselves."

"Really? And was that filmed by chance?"

John nodded again. "Mike is a film freak, you know that, sir."

"I've never seen this film."

"I don't think that Mike mixes his clubs too much. There are a few people who overlap both clubs, but not all that many. I found that out a few nights later at the next couples get together."

"Oh? In what way?"

"That's the night that Mike decided to show me what I was missing by not being a member of his other club."

While there were some times that John knew he would never fully remember, that night was one that he could see in vivid detail whenever he thought about it.

"Instead of dinner, we just met for sex. I was busy with another woman, I don't really remember where Roxanne had wandered off to, when I looked to my right and saw Bill and Karen. They were performing oral sex on each other and watching them made me even more aroused."

"Bill and Karen as in Roxanne's friends?"

"Yeah. Even though I had sucked Bill off before, I was a little surprised at how strongly I reacted to seeing them together again. And then Karen let go of Bill's cock and looked at me, asking me if I liked what I was seeing. By then, I had quit messing with the woman and she was moving on to someone else, her husband going with her. I crawled across the few feet separating me from Karen and Bill, and since Karen was no longer sucking Bill's cock, I went down on it while she went down on me. I didn't care who saw me; all I cared about was making Bill come. I wanted to once again feel the power of controlling another person's satisfaction."

"That alone can be a big turn on for some people. I know I enjoy that." Luka said with a grin.

"Believe me, sir, I've noticed that about you," John replied with a grin of his own. He resumed his narrative. "As Bill was about to come, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was Cassandra, and she asked me to follow her upstairs, saying that I was urgently needed up there. I guess my medical instincts kicked in then because I didn't find it at all difficult to leave Bill and follow Cassandra. I kept thinking about what I had in my black bag, which was out in the Jeep, and if I should send Cassandra out for it before or after I found out what the 'emergency' ended up being. She stopped in front of a closed door and knocked, then entered, beckoning me to follow her. The room was huge and I guessed it was the master bedroom. Cassandra stopped in the middle of the room, where a cross was set up. I didn't know what it was at the time, I just saw a big, wooden 'X' there. Mike was seated on the bed and he dismissed Cassandra rather quickly."

"Leaving you alone with Mike and a whipping cross?" Luka asked.

"Yeah," John answered absently. I just stood there looking at Mike and he sat there looking back at me. Then he reached behind him on the bed and picked up a belt, which he then started to slap into his hand. I was instantly hard when I saw that, remembering how much it had turned me on to watch him spank Cassandra before, and how much I had wanted it then."

*****************
"Do you know what this is?" Mike asked as he walked over to the cross, lightly caressing it with the belt.

"Not really," John replied.

Mike slowly smiled. "This is a whipping cross. The ankles are secured here," Mike used the belt as a pointer as he explained the apparatus to John. "The wrists here. After a person is secured here, the fun begins."

John's mouth was dry as he began to understand just what the 'fun' was that Mike was referring to. "I see."

"Not if I have my way, John." Mike walked to his dresser and picked up a black piece of material. "Do you trust me, John? Really trust me?"

John thought about that for all of two seconds before nodding. "I trust you."

Mike's smile grew broad. "I was hoping you'd say that. I'd like to put you on the cross, John. Give you the spanking that you've been craving ever since you watched me discipline my slave. And I'd like have you blindfolded while it's happening."

John wanted that, too. Perhaps a little too much, he thought. He didn't want to let Mike how just how anxious he was to experience what Mike had offered. "And if I don't like it?"

Mike shrugged. "Then we stop. All you have to do is tell me that you don't like it."

"No fancy safe word to have to remember?"

Mike shook his head. "No. Just a simple 'stop' or 'red' will suffice. Red is almost universal for stop, so it's a good choice." Mike stood beside the cross, waiting.

John couldn't keep his eyes from the cross and he wasn't too surprised when he found himself standing in front of it, gingerly his hand over the smooth oak. "Okay. I'll try it."

"Good. I don't think you'll regret this, John. I know I won't."

The blindfold was first, then John's ankles were secured and lastly, his wrists. Mike stayed nearby, or at least John thought he was near because he could hear the man breathing and it sounded as if Mike were just to his right. He felt Mike's hands lightly kneading his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked, his voice coming from next to John's ear.

"Yes."

"The restraints aren't too tight? I don't want to cut off your circulation."

"I'm fine." John tested the bonds and found them to be loose enough to keep his blood flowing while remaining tight enough to hold him in place.

"Good. We'll begin soon, John."

John could hear the soft padding of feet across the wood floor and he tensed in anticipation of what was going to happen next. His breath coming quick and harshly, John waited. But nothing happened. Had Mike left the room for some reason without telling him? John's body sagged against the frame as he pondered that thought -- Mike might have gone to get something he needed, or he might just be playing mind games with him.

John didn't get a chance to dwell on either idea because without warning he heard a whoosh of air and then felt a sharp sting on his buttocks. The sting was barely turning into a slow burn when John felt another sting on his skin, this one just above the other. He gasped out loud and felt his wrists pulling at the bonds, but he didn't call out for Mike to stop. He wanted more. Never in his life had he been spanked. Not by his parents, nor in school. He had expected being spanked to feel like a punishment, but much to his surprise John found it exhilarating. Bound to the wood, his bare skin caressing the cross, John found himself giving up all control over his body and his reactions. There was no urgency here, no need for him to have to make decisions between life and death, between holding compressions or continuing. There was really not even a need for the safe word because Mike was experienced with this and John felt confident that Mike would stop things before they went too far. He could trust Mike to do this, trust Mike to take charge of him. With that revelation, with the freedom of giving up control, John found himself soaring, the pain fading from his consciousness.

It wasn't until the blows stopped that John found himself back in Mike's bedroom. He could feel a wetness on his face and knew he had been crying, but he didn't remember shedding any tears, didn't remember hurting to the point of needing to cry.

And yet, even though he was grounded once more, John was surprised when he felt the open mouth of a bottle touching his lips.

"Drink. You need the water and the rest, John." Mike said as he held the water bottle to John's mouth. "You're doing great, John, just great. Don't you all agree?"

John barely comprehended Mike's words, but there was no missing the sounds of general agreement that he heard from all around him. He was being spanked like this in front of an audience? He struggled to discern the voices, wanting to know if Roxanne was one of those watching, but all he could make out were male voices.

As a damp and cool rag was gently wiped over his face, Mike said, "While you haven't been a member here long, we've all noticed how much you enjoy it when there's something hard in your ass. Tonight though, you're going to graduate from fingers to something much more fulfilling. I'm going to fuck you now, John, but I won't hurt you. You'll feel the lube in a second and then I'll be in you. Do you want to keep the blindfold on or would you like me to remove it?"

"On." John was hard, had been hard for most of the spanking, and he wanted Mike to take him. But he was also embarrassed to be fucked in front of other men. The blindfold offered anonymity, safety. He also felt a bit of surprise that he had so easily accepted Mike's declaration of fucking him. He knew Mike wouldn't hurt him, and, to be quite honest, John was eagerly anticipating what it would feel like to have a penis inside of him. The fingers had felt good enough, he remembered, massaging his prostate and nearly making him come. A penis, which was much larger and harder than fingers, would have to feel even better.

"Very well." The cool rag disappeared and then John felt a coolness against the hot flesh around his asshole. Mike was generous with his application of the lube and John next felt the head of Mike's cock pushing against his opening. At that moment John did feel a bit of apprehension, but not because he was about to be fucked, it was because he couldn't tell if Mike was wearing a condom.

"Condom?" John asked, not even sure if he was supposed to talk and not really sure if he would tell Mike to stop if the answer was "no".

"Yes, John, I'm wearing a condom. We all are."

John's sphincter muscles stretched slowly as Mike eased his way in John's anus, and John listened to Mike talk as the man took his time entering him. "I get to fuck you, but the others want your mouth. We've all seen how much you like to suck cock, John, and they all want to help make you happy tonight. As you might have guessed by now, all the men in this room are members of the club. What you didn't know is that they are also members of that other club I mentioned to you. The one where you could go and be spanked as you so rightly deserve. The club where you can stay on your knees for hours with cock after cock in your mouth. The club where you can be suspended in a harness, your legs out of the way as cock after cock fills your hungry asshole, fucking you senseless. But, you don't want that, do you, John? That's what you told me before, isn't it? You don't even want to visit that club to see what happens." Mike was finally all the way in and John felt as if he would burst from being so completely filled.

Mike's voice was now right beside his ear again. "Have you changed your mind, John? Would you like to visit? Maybe try out the facilities? We have so many things there that you would find enjoyable, a heated swimming pool, a weight room, a great play room. We have all kinds of toys for play, videos to watch and learn from, men who will fill your ass as completely as I am. Men eager to fuck your eager ass. Do you want to see the club, John?"

As Mike slowly pulled out, John nodded. "Yes. I've changed my mind." The hardness of Mike's body slammed back into him and John grunted, then moaned. "Please?"

"Of course, John. I think we'd all like to take you on a tour. But...first things first."

Mike continued his slow and hard fuck and when he was done he released John's ankles first. But when he released his wrists, Mike pulled them behind John's back and retied them, keeping John bound as he stood in the middle of the room. John could hear a flurry of activity -- the scraping of wood against wood as the cross was moved aside, a murmur of voices. Then John was pushed to his knees, surprised to find a pillow on the floor to cushion his knees. Before he could thank anyone for that bit of thoughtfulness, he felt the tip of a latex clad cock against his lips. John opened his mouth and took in the offered treat. In a way he was glad that Mike had gone to this extra step to convince him to join the BDSM club -- John was certainly enjoying himself, even though he still had yet to come. Somehow, gaining his own release wasn't as important as proving to these men that he could suck cock like no other they had ever encountered and would never encounter again.

*************************

"So, you weren't slowly seduced or pushed into anything you didn't want?" Luka carefully asked.

John laughed. "No sir. I found myself wanting everything and getting it."

"I guess I was lucky to be there to reap the benefits of all that." Luka reached over with his right hand and began to play with John's exposed cock, eliciting a deep moan from his lover. With a grin, Luka rubbed his thumb over the wet tip, then he put both hands back on the steering wheel. "We're almost to town, so you need to put your clothes back in place. We've got some grocery shopping to do."

"Shopping?" Luka expected him to walk through a store with his nipples and cock bound to each other? And a butt plug up his ass giving him a continual hard-on?

A quick slap against his cock let John know that he had forgotten his orders.

"Sorry, sir. You want me to go shopping with you?" John asked as he began to button his shirt.

"I do. How else can we purchase what we'll need? I don't think we can live off sex alone out at the cabin, do you?"

"Ah, no, sir. I guess we can't." John tucked his shirt in before zipping his pants and fastening them closed. The pressure of the material against the chains that connected the nipple clamps and second cock ring was great, and John knew that it was going to be quite an exhilarating adventure to walk through a grocery store with all the stimulation that would be happening to his body. He grinned at the thought, then quickly chased the joy away from his face, hoping that Luka hadn't noticed his glee.

Luka shifted his eyes back to the road, having already seen how much John was looking forward to this shopping trip. The remote for the butt plug was heavy in Luka's pocket and he was so looking forward to engaging it while they were in the fresh produce aisle. Or maybe he would wait until they were in the meat section.

Luka had ordered John to push the shopping cart and he walked ahead of him, turning his head every now and then to ask him questions about whether he liked this kind of vegetable or this kind. The store wasn't too crowded, it was too early for that, and except for the man who was restocking produce, the two of them were all alone in this section of the store.

"Wait here while I look at the apples," Luka said.

"Yes, sir." John brought the cart to a stop, noting with amusement that Luka had instructed him to stop in front of the cucumbers. He idly wondered if any of those would be joining their purchases. He had been fucked with food before, so it wouldn't be anything new for him. All of a sudden he felt a rush of sensation as a fast and rough vibration started in his ass. His cock jumped to an even greater attention, tugging harshly on his teats and John gasped out loud. He looked over at Luka and saw that he was grinning. Luka then lifted his hand out of his pocket and John saw that he had some type of box in it. Luka looked at the box and turned a control on it and the vibrating sensation slowed considerably, although it was still there. That son of a bitch had a remote control for the butt plug.

Luka smiled wickedly as he adjusted the vibration one more time. He could see the shudder that passed over John's body and knew that he was close to pushing John over the edge. It certainly wouldn't do to have John come in the middle of the grocery store, so Luka turned the remote to the 'off' position, noting the disappointment that swept over John's face. Luka could sympathize with that disappointment -- he was impatient to get to the cabin where he could toy with John at ease and bring them both to a very sweet release.

Grabbing a bag of apples, Luka walked over to John and put them into the cart. "Select a few cucumbers," Luka instructed. "For eating."

Luka would have to say that, John thought as he looked over the selection. He purchased a few, hoping they were ripe enough to be eaten. He knew very little about preparing food, let alone selecting it for consumption.

John was tying off the end of the plastic bag when he felt Luka lean in behind him. "Now you may select some for playing, J.C." he whispered in his ear.

John shivered as Luka's breath ticked the back of his neck and he grabbed another bag, then once more looked over the cucumbers. If this was for play then he was damn well going to get just what he wanted.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?"

John turned his head to look at the man who had been restocking the oranges. He hadn't heard him approach and was a bit startled by his sudden appearance. "No, thank you. I'm doing fine."

"Are you sure? I was told that you needed assistance in picking out decent cucumbers. Although I can assure you that all of our produce is of the utmost quality." The man picked up a cucumber. "Now, take this one, for instance. It has a nice dark green color. Uniform on all sides. It's firm, too." The guy squeezed it. "All important things to look for in a cucumber. Now, what will you be using them for? A salad, or perhaps for marinating?"

"I was trying to pick out some to use for sex. Do you think this one would be adequate for being inserted into a rectum?" John asked as he held up a long and firm one. He had put on his most innocent expression. "It's long enough, but is it firm enough?"

The man's face turned beet red and the flush began to spread down his neck. He dropped the cucumber he was holding and began to back away from John. "Never mind," he muttered just seconds before turning around and heading through the doors to the back.

"Well, now you've gone and done it, J.C. You scared him away. How can he help you learn how to select a decent cucumber if you scare him off?" Luka asked as he approached the cart once more to deposit more groceries inside.

"I asked him if he thought this one was firm enough for anal sex, but he didn't answer me, sir."

"I see. So, you're trying to tell me that the blame doesn't lie with you, but rather with the produce manager?"

John nodded. "Exactly, sir."

"I'll take that into consideration. I think we're quite done with the produce, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." John tossed a few more cucumbers into the bag, then put it into the cart and followed Luka to the next section of the market.


To be continued...