- Text Size +
When John emerged from the bathroom, Luka was sitting on their bed, a few items beside him.

"Come here," Luka said. John approached him and Luka reached out and grabbed his cock, glad to see that John was hard again. Luka quickly put the leather cock ring on John, firmly snapping it closed. A strap of leather also went around John's balls, separating them nicely from each other. Then Luka quickly attached nipple clamps, his own cock swelling when he heard John's small gasps of pain as the clamps pinched his sensitive nipples. Luka then attached a chain between each clamp, added another chain to that one and attached that chain to another leather strap that he secured just under the head of John's cock. Luka pulled at the apex of the chains, testing to make sure that John's nipples and cock were connected to each other.

John bit back a groan as Luka pulled on the chain. His nipples were just beginning to subside from the quick bite of the initial pain from being tightly clamped when Luka had done that. Now they were aching once more. When Luka ran his tongue over his cock, John twitched and that pulled on the chains, creating another wave of pain in his nipples, which in turn made him more aroused, causing his cock to jerk as it tried to swell, which then pulled on the chain...it was a wonderfully vicious cycle that Luka had set in motion.

"Over my knees for your spanking," Luka said.

"Yes, sir." John carefully draped himself over Luka's thighs, the chains catching on the material of Luka's pants. John yelped as a palm slapped his ass without any warning.

"I want you to count them out."

"Yes, sir. That was one, sir."

Another slap, this time on the other cheek. "Two, sir."

And on and on, until John called out "Twelve, sir."

"Good enough. Now, spread your legs for me."

John spread his legs open and he felt one of Luka's lubed fingers slip into his asshole. John moaned as that finger brushed against his prostate. "Yes, please sir," he panted.

"Not yet." Luka chuckled as he worked another finger inside John. He twisted and turned the fingers, stretching John out a bit. Then he withdrew them long enough to grab the butt plug that he had prepared for John. Patiently and slowly, Luka pushed the plug into the asshole that he had so often enjoyed.

John gasped as he felt something much bigger than Luka's fingers entering him. It had been such a long time since he had anything up his ass and he wasn't sure he could take it. "Sir? Please, it's too much."

"You can handle it, John. Trust me. You just need to relax."

"I am relaxed, sir, but it's too big."

A sharp slap on his ass quieted John. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, John. You have to trust me. It's almost all the way in now. Just a little bit more."

As far as butt plugs went, this one wasn't huge. It was only four inches long and less than an inch in diameter, but Luka now knew that John had not been lying when he claimed to have been celibate since last June. Well, celibate as far as other men were concerned. When they had been messing around last year, John had taken things larger than this up his ass and enjoyed it.

"Almost there, baby, almost there," Luka whispered as he pushed the last of the plug into John. The flanged bottom fit snugly against his bottom. "It's all in."

"Is it, sir?" John asked. He felt Luka smack his ass again and the jolt made the butt plug rub against his prostate, eliciting a loud moan from his throat.

"Do you like that?" Luka asked, a laugh in his voice.

"Oh, yes, sir. It feels great." John answered with a smile.

"Up with you then and get dressed. Then pack up everything. It's time to get on the road. I think we can make it to the cabin before lunch."

John stood, feeling the butt plug with every movement he made. Luka had already laid out clothes for him to wear: slacks, a button down shirt, boat shoes.

"I'm going to go check us out. Be done with the packing by the time I get back." Luka grabbed the door key and left.

John quickly dressed, then packed up all the toys. As he moved around the room to gather their belongings, he could feel the plug doing wonderful things to his body. Even without the cock ring there was no way he would have gotten soft as long as this butt plug was in him. John took advantage of Luka's absence to take some pills. So far he wasn't hurting but he knew that would change as the rest of the day wore on. He looked at his watch as he packed and noted that it was just after seven in the morning. They had slept quite a while and Luka was right when he said they would make the cabin before lunch.

John had the suitcases by the door and was just adding the bag of toys to the pile when there was a knock on the door. John answered it, letting Luka back into the room.

"You have everything?" Luka asked.

"Yes, sir. I've gone over the room twice to make sure that nothing's being left behind."

"Good. Let's get this stuff back in the Jeep and back on the road. I'll drive."

"Yes, sir."

Together they loaded the Jeep, then got on the road. Luka pulled into a fast food drive-through and got them a quick breakfast and coffee.

Luka smiled as he thought about the surprises he had in store for John. First off was the remote that was in the pocket of his jacket. The butt plug that he had inserted in John would vibrate whenever Luka would flip a switch. Luka could even vary the speed and intensity of the vibrations. He was looking forward to seeing John's face the first time he felt the vibrations in his body. The next surprise was about to happen now that John was finished eating.

"Done?" Luka asked.

"Yes, sir." John balled up his trash and put it in the bag, then finished off his coffee.

"Good. Unbutton your shirt, then undo your pants and pull your cock out. I don't want you to touch it after that."

"Yes, sir." John hurried to undo his shirt, pulling it open so Luka could easily see his clamped nipples. Then he unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper. He didn't have to reach inside to move anything -- the minute the fabric opened his cock jumped out, at attention for Luka. John knew that Luka would soon be touching him and he longed to feel Luka's hand upon his body again. And John couldn't deny that he was still turned on by having someone look at his body, even if it was now scarred from surgery.

Luka glanced quickly at John, noting the look of desire on his face. Luka knew that John was expecting to be fondled at some point during the trip. And he was intending to fulfill that expectation, just not in the time and manner that John wanted. Keeping John on his toes was too much fun, Luka thought.

"Why don't you find something for us on the radio?" Luka asked. He knew that when John leaned forward and over to reach the radio that several different things would happen to his body. The chains would pull, the butt plug would rub against him inside and sure enough, a radio station was found to the accompaniment of much moaning and groaning. More than once Luka saw John's hand drift toward his cock, but he would always stop before he actually touched himself.

Finally, John leaned back in his seat. "How's that, sir?"

"I didn't know you liked country music."

"I don't. But it's the only station that will come in clearly, sir." John knew that if he kept trying to find a station then he was running the risk of having his small movements make him come, and he didn't have permission to come. Although with the way he was feeling right now, he was almost willing to face being punished for coming without Luka's express permission.

"It'll do for now I suppose." Luka saw a sign that the bridge was just ahead and he pulled over on the shoulder of the road. "Button up your shirt and cover yourself until we get through the toll gate." Luka had no intention of giving strangers an eyeful of John. At least not the type of stranger that would be collecting the toll for the bridge. However, that didn't mean that Luka didn't like showing others that John was his.

As soon as John was once more dressed, Luka leaned over and kissed him, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip. As Luka pulled away he was pleased to see that John's lips were full from his desire. Then Luka dipped his head to suck on a clamped nipple. He gave each one equal attention, sucking and licking them through John's silk shirt. When Luka pulled back onto the road, John's shirt had two large wet patches over his nipples, and Luka noted that there was also a growing wet patch over John's cock where the pre-cum was letting him know just how aroused John was right now.

When Luka pulled up at the toll booth, he took his time looking for the money. The woman in the booth was giving him the once over before turning her attention to John. She obviously agreed with Luka's opinion that John was luscious because she licked her lips as she accepted the money, her eyes still on John. Luka also saw the exact moment that her eyes saw the wet spots on John's clothing. Her eyes widened and she gulped, looking from John to Luka, then back to John. Her 'have a nice day, sir' sounded a bit strained to Luka and he was chuckling as he pulled away. Luka was pleased to see that John was already unbuttoning his shirt. Luka knew his own will power was being sorely tested and he ached to reach out to fondle John, wanting to make him moan with pleasure once again. But he didn't. Instead he decided to pass the time away by finding out more about John.

"So, you never did tell me how you ended up meeting Mike."

"It's not a very interesting story, sir."

"Tell it to me anyway." Luka reached out and turned off the radio since he didn't like country music too much either. "I want to know how you first met him and how you got involved in the club."

"I met Mike through my girlfriend, sir. Roxanne was a bit of a player, although she wasn't into BDSM. She liked swapping and kinky sex, but no rough stuff. We had started to reach a boring point in our relationship and I was thinking of breaking up with her. Roxanne had some notion that I was interested in Lucy and she was forever on my case about Lucy. It was very irritating, but an irritating girl friend was better than no girlfriend, at least that's what I thought."

"And Roxanne knew Mike?" Luka knew that Mike was bisexual, equally fond of women as he was of men, so that bit of information didn't shock him.

"She knew him. I guess they used to have a lot of parties at his house. One weekend, Roxanne took me there. I didn't know it, but they had a party planned for right after dinner with me as the dessert."

"And you found that you liked it?"

John grinned. "Very much so, sir. A few nights before that a couple that Roxanne knew had dropped by the house and the guy and I had sucked each other off. I thought that had been pretty hot, but it didn't really prepare me for when I was finger fucked by another guy at Mike's."

"If I remember the video correctly, it was more than one guy who did that to you. And you seemed to enjoy them all equally."

"Mike taped that?" John had known that the things he had done at the club had been taped, and a few things at Mike's BDSM parties, but he hadn't known that Mike had taped that particular night. "I didn't know that, sir."

"Hmm. So, you had a good time getting finger fucked while women fucked themselves on your cock. So how did you end up in the BDSM world?"

"A few days after the dinner party, Roxanne told me that Mike was offering me membership in their little club. He wanted to talk to me about it, alone, at his place. She...was very persuasive about wanting me to join. So, I called Mike and set up a time to meet him on the following weekend. I arrived on time, and I was shocked when I rang the bell and the door was opened by a naked man. That was Nick, who had also served as the butler for the dinner party. All he was wearing was a slave collar, and his piercings. He escorted me to the living room, where Mike was waiting for me, Cassandra draped across his lap." John could still remember the way that scene had effected him. He wasn't as shocked as he could have been, but he was shocked to find that he wished he were Cassandra and not Mike.

**************************************

John paused just inside the doorway of the living room, a feeling of shock over what he was seeing. The maid from the dinner party was naked and bent over Mike's lap. The woman's head was facing John, but since she had it lowered, he couldn't see the expression on her face. All he could see were her reddened buttocks. Mike had just smacked her bottom and was about to deliver another blow when Nick, the butler, announced that John was there.

Mike looked up at John and smiled. "I'll be right with you. I have to finish disciplining my slave. Cass has been a very naughty girl today." Mike administered two more slaps, one to each butt cheek, then he told her to get to her feet. Even when she was standing, she still kept her head down. John glanced around and saw that the butler was standing the same way, head down, legs spread apart and hands clasped behind his back. As John watched her submit to Mike, he became aware that he was hard. Watching her getting spanked had aroused him, and it was another shock to his system to realize that he was hard because he wanted to be the one getting spanked by Mike.

"Nick, bring us something to drink. Cassandra, you may go to your room. I want you to stand in the corner for thirty minutes to think about what you did wrong and the punishment you received."

"Yes, Master," she replied. Then she left the room. Nick was still standing there.

"Master, what would your guest care to drink?"

Mike looked over at John. "Water would be fine, thank you." John now had his body back under control, but he could have sworn that Mike was smiling at him as if he knew why John had been hard.

"Right away, Master. Sir." And then Nick left the room.

"Have a seat, John. I'm not sure how much Roxanne told you."

John sat in one of the armchairs, thinking it would be safer than sitting on the couch with Mike. "She didn't say much. Roxanne said that you have a club, the people who were here for the dinner party, and that you wanted to ask me to join."

Mike nodded. "That's right. Did she tell you anything more?"

John shook his head as Nick returned to the room with a glass in each hand. John accepted his water from him and then watched as Nick served the glass of wine to Mike.

"You may wait out in the hallway, slave."

"Yes, Master." Nick left the room.

"May I ask you something?" John said, knowing he had to look as confused as he felt.

"Sure," Mike replied, a knowing smile on his face.

"Why did he call you 'Master'?"

"Because I am his Master. Nick and Cassandra are contract slaves. Most slave contracts run for the length of one year, but Nick has been with me for close to three years now."

"Contract slaves?" John was still confused.

"It's one step further than being a sub." Mike obviously saw that John was still confused and he continued. "A submissive. Bottom. I'm talking about sex, John. Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism. Cass and Nick are my sex slaves."

"Oh." John could feel his face warming as Mike's meaning slowly began to make sense to him.

"You've never done any of that, have you, John?"

"No. I haven't." John took a sip of his water, hoping that it would help hide the fact he was even more embarrassed.

"Shame. I bet you'd be a great sub."

"Excuse me?"

"I was wondering if you would be interested in another club of mine. Well, not actually mine, but one I belong to. I'm allowed to sponsor new members."

"Another sex club?"

"That's right. But, this one is strictly a BDSM club. We have a few female members who are dommes, and a few women subs, but most of the membership is made up of gay males. I noticed the other night that you seemed to enjoy sucking cock."

John grew angry with himself as his blood pounded and his face grew redder with his humiliation over the fact that someone had noticed that. He couldn't deny it, so he didn't try.

"John, I'm not trying to embarrass you," Mike said, a kind smile on his face now. "I'm just trying to find out what you like. I enjoyed it very much when you sucked me off the other night, and I couldn't help but notice how much you liked it when your ass was being messed with. Does the idea of all the cock you can suck have any appeal to you? Or how about having more than just fingers inside of you? There are men out there who would treasure you, John. Your reactions to the sexual stimulation were a joy to behold."

"I think I need to leave now." John said, but he didn't move to stand just yet. He knew that Mike would see his erection if he stood. John was confused as to why those questions had made him aroused, but they had. But he knew he didn't want Mike to know it.

"How about coming to the club for one night? Sort of a test run? I can show you around the place and you can get a feel for what happens there. If you want to participate, then you'd be more than welcome, but participation won't be mandatory."

"I don't think so." John finally said.

Mike smiled again. "I think you might enjoy watching grown men getting spanked."

Damn, Mike had noticed that he had gotten hard while he was spanking Cassandra. John shifted in his seat, but his erection was refusing to cooperate with his brain's demands for it to subside.

"I think I'll pass."

"Very well. The invitation is an open one, John. If you change your mind at any time, call me. Now, let's talk about the other club. The one that Roxanne is a member of..."

John tried to pay attention to what Mike was saying, but his mind was on the other club and invitation to check it out. He couldn't. He just couldn't. But he wanted to visit it to see what happened in a place like that. Still, when he finally left Mike's, he had not accepted either invitation. He had told Mike that he would think about the one. If Roxanne was a member then it couldn't be all that bad, right? But, John didn't mention the BDSM club.

That night, Roxanne talked him into joining the club. When he balked at being the one to call and tell Mike of his decision, she took pity on him and said she would call to set things up. John's mind was still on the other club, so he didn't pay much attention to what she said. As a matter of fact, Roxanne had to call out his name three times to get his attention. He looked over at her, feeling guilty. She was covering the mouthpiece with her hand.

"Sorry. What?"

"When can you get another weekend off? It doesn't have to be a Friday, Saturday night will work as well."

John thought about his schedule. He was working this Friday, but had Saturday night off and he told her that. He listened as she relayed that information to Mike, then confirmed that they would be there at six. She hung up and crawled back into bed with him, shivering from the cold in the basement.

"Weaver needs to buy you a heater to go down here," Roxanne said as she snuggled against him.

"It's not so bad once you get warm in bed. What did Mike say?"

"The initiation is set for six this Saturday."

"Initiation?"

Roxanne nodded. "Everyone goes through an initiation, John. It is a very exclusive club, you know."

John wondered if she had any inkling about the other club that Mike had asked him to join. He doubted it.

"So, is everybody there at the initiation?"

Roxanne shook her head. "Mike will call the people who will need to be there. I might not even get to go. Mike likes to cater the initiation to the person."

"What happened at yours? Or are you allowed to tell me?"

"I can tell." Roxanne said. "I had to show up at Mike's alone, then I was told that I had to have sex with several club members in another room and that it would be filmed. Like we were making a porn movie or something. I had to strip before I went into the room and when I got in there I saw that there were six people waiting for me. Three men and three women."

"And you had sex with all of them?"

"Yeah, I had sex all right. We must have done it in every conceivable position. I was pretty sore the next morning. But, my initiation was better than Karen's. She ended up having to service one of Mike's dogs."

"Excuse me? Karen had to do what?"

Roxanne laughed. "She said that it happened out by the pool. She was in the middle of a circle of people and one of the dogs was brought to her. Mike has these two huge Great Danes, both males. Anyway, she first had to perform oral sex on the dog, then she had to let the dog fuck her."

"My God." John felt stunned at hearing that. Karen may have been pretty wild with him, but overall she had seemed like such a nice, quiet girl. Definitely not the type he could picture engaging in sex with an animal. Not that he had ever thought about anyone in that capacity.

Roxanne laughed again. "Oh, it wasn't all that bad. Karen quite likes being fucked by dogs. She's been trying to convince me to do it."

"And are you going to?"

Roxanne shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think? Would it turn you on to watch me getting my rocks off with a dog?"

"Hell, no. Roxanne, that's just disgusting!" John didn't bother to repress his shudder.

"You're such a prude sometimes, John."


To be continued...