- Text Size +
Luka had gone through his house, making sure it was secure. He was about to make another walk-through when he heard the quick beep of a car horn. He looked out of the window to see that John had come back for him and he breathed a sigh of relief over that. He grabbed his bags, then opened the door. As he reached for the light switch, his eyes fell on the bookcase and all the tapes simply labeled "J.C.", and he briefly thought about grabbing a few of them to take along. Then he shook his head and smiled. If luck was on his side, then he would soon have the real thing once again.

Luka tossed his things into the back of the Jeep, then got buckled into his seat. "Feel up to a long drive?"

"Sure. Why? Is there someplace special you want to go?" John asked as he started the engine.

Luka nodded. "Yeah, there is. An old friend of mine has a cabin out on Lake Huron, up on the Michigan Peninsula."

"Mike's place?" John asked. "The one on Dunmore Island?"

"Yeah. You've been there before?"

"Yeah. Once." John laughed. "I'd hardly call it a cabin though." While not as large as Mike's house in Chicago, the cabin had a fully equipped dungeon in the basement. Mike had also decorated the cabin to the point that it reeked of sex. There were murals on the walls of men taking each other, of men being sexually tortured and pleasured. Rings and hooks were secured in the ceilings and floors of every room of the place, and Mike had even set up a play area in the barn as well. Quite a few of the club members and their friends had bought up a lot of property on that end of the island and as they were building their get away cabins, they had installed a security fence around the entire community. The last time John had been there, they had hired guards to man an entrance gate and to also patrol the properties. No one who wasn't into BDSM would stumble upon them, getting more than an eyeful. If the locals had any idea what went on behind that fence, they didn't have any actual evidence to back up their ideas.

"The main thing is that it's quiet and secluded. We can stop for groceries on the way."

"Sounds good to me." Being in a secluded place with Luka sounded great to John, and he headed for the highway with a new hope in his heart.


It was close to noon when John pulled into a rest area off of the interstate. "Do you feel up to driving?" he asked Luka. He hoped that Luka felt rested since Luka had managed to sleep for the past several hours.

Luka yawned and nodded. "Where are we?"

"I-75, in Michigan. It's not much further." John leaned across Luka's knees and opened the glove compartment, pulling out a map. He quickly found where they were, then pointed it out to Luka. "We're here, and we want to be here somewhere. Did Mike give you detailed directions?"

Luka nodded, then patted his shirt pocket. "I have them here. Once we cross the toll bridge onto the Peninsula I'll need them. He actually gave me two routes to chose from." One of the routes was more picturesque, following the shoreline. The other was not. Mike's advice had been to take the picturesque route, guaranteed to help put John in 'the mood'. "I need to stretch my legs for a bit. How about you?"

"Yeah. That sounds good."

They got out of the Jeep and walked up to the building. After relieving themselves, they bought snacks and sodas, then got back into the Jeep.

Luka stole a glance at John, thinking that he looked bad. "Are you feeling okay? You look tired."

"I am tired. I'll be fine once we get there. Really." John smiled reassuringly at Luka and his heart did a small flip when Luka smiled back.

"Good." Luka backed out of the parking space and headed for the interstate. It didn't take long for John to fall asleep. As he drove, Luka couldn't keep from looking over at his former lover, wondering just what the Hell was going on with him, and what he could do to make things better. Well, Luka amended, he knew that being stabbed was a big thing for John, but he sensed that there was something more happening.

And there was also the matter of his job. Luka was already scheduled to be off today, but what about tomorrow? He wasn't prepared to quit, as John had. *If* John really had. Luka needed to call Kerry and find out if he could have a leave of absence and also see if he could find out what was going on with John. The question was when would Luka have the chance to make that call? He couldn't risk calling on the cell phone while John was asleep -- what if he awoke in the middle of the call? Luka shook his head, no, that wouldn't do at all. Maybe once they reached the cabin? Or when they stopped for groceries.

As Luka headed north, the weather turned ugly and it began to rain. Not just a gentle rain, but a torrential rain. Luka could make out a sign for a motel and he pulled into the parking lot, dashing inside the office to see if any rooms were available. He was bone weary despite his nap and he didn't want to fight the horrible road conditions. With a key in hand, he returned to the Jeep just as John was waking up.

"What's going on?" John asked after a huge yawn.

"A flood, I think. I've got us a room because I'm in no shape to drive any further and neither are you. We can stay here overnight and then continue on our way in the morning. We're not in a hurry, right?"

"I guess not." John checked his watch. "It's only three. What are we going to do with most of the day?"

"Sleep," Luka replied. "If we reach the point where neither one of us can get any more sleep, then we'll check out and get back on the road. But, I'd rather be safe than sorry."

"Yeah, you were always a stickler for being safe," John commented with a grin. The grin quickly faded though as he saw that Luka didn't find the comment amusing.

The mood in the Jeep was tense as Luka drove to their room, parking right in front of the door. It was raining hard enough for both of them to get soaked as they grabbed their things and then had to wait while Luka unlocked the door. The air conditioner was set on low, but with them both wet, it was chilly in the room.

"Why don't you take a hot shower, then get in bed?" Luka suggested.

"Why don't you take one with me?" John was looking at his feet as he asked, but he looked up, hoping for a favorable reply.

"I think you had better shower alone."

"Whatever." John grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it. Damn Luka anyway.

Luka sighed and sat down on the bed. He listened as John moved around the bathroom, seeing him in his mind as he undressed, then turned on the water and stepped into the shower. Luka wanted nothing more than to be in there with John, but he knew he couldn't risk that -- yet. He needed to be sure about what was going on inside of John's head before he stepped over that line. Still, the image of John soaping up his body, his long fingers touching himself as he stood under the hot water, was enough to arouse Luka. He bit back a moan, then forced himself to think of other things as he got out dry clothes and his sundries for his turn in the bathroom.

As he reached into his suitcase for his shaving kit bag, he saw his cell phone and remembered that he wanted to call Kerry. He could still hear the water running, so he knew he had time now to call. Luka quickly dialed the number for County, hoping to catch Kerry at work.

******************************

In the shower, John found his thoughts drifting away from Luka. While he had been hoping that Luka would join him in the shower, he knew that it would take a lot of effort on his part to get Luka to forget the fiasco that had happened their first and only night spent as Master and slave. John had plenty of time now, and he was going to do all he could to prove to Luka that he could be trusted.

John's thoughts about the previous summer led him to remembering how he had gotten involved in the S&M scene in the first place. It hadn't been planned on his part. Far from it, in fact. He had been growing bored with Roxanne, tired of her petty jealousy over Lucy and her insistent hanging onto him.

Sex with Roxanne had never been exactly dull, but it had become somewhat predictable. It was only natural, he guessed, since they'd been going out for several months. It was just after New Year's, a night when Kerry was out of town, and he had been thinking about breaking up with her. He was trying to get up the nerve to bring it up when Roxanne pleasantly surprised him by saying she had a "special surprise" for him.

They'd had a quiet dinner out -- his type of place, not hers -- and had come back home afterwards. They had gotten along great during dinner and John was having second thoughts about breaking up with her. He'd been slightly irritated when their intimate evening had been interrupted by the doorbell, and still more so when it turned out to be friends of Roxanne's -- invited by her without his knowledge. A few glasses of wine later, though, he found himself enjoying their company more than he'd expected to, and relaxing enough to not brush Karen's hand away when it rested on his thigh.

Roxanne had been across the room, involved in a deep conversation with Bill, Karen's boyfriend, but moved back across the room to sit beside John. He'd been sure that she was there out of jealousy, and had been pleasantly shocked when both women started unbuttoning his shirt.

The next thing John knew, Bill was also there, touching him. He had never been touched like that by another man, and John wasn't sure if his intense arousal was due to Bill's presence or to the fact that he was the only person -- for now -- who was naked. As he felt someone's lips close around his hard cock, he figured that the reason why he was so hard didn't matter. All that mattered was that he wanted more.

They eventually ended up in his room. John found himself eagerly on his knees in front of Bill, taking the other man's cock into his mouth while the women watched. John would look over at Roxanne and Karen from time to time, noting that they were transfixed while they watched him suck off Bill, and were even more so when Bill reciprocated. Somehow, having an audience excited him even more.

Shortly before dawn, Bill and Karen left and John fell into bed with Roxanne, both of them sated. Roxanne snuggled up to him, a smile on her face.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

John nodded. "Yeah, I did. Thank you." He lightly kissed the top of her head.

"Well, there is a way you can repay me. I have to go to a formal dinner party this weekend. Will you be my date?"

After all that had happened that evening, how could he refuse her request? And so the following Friday night, John parked his Jeep in front of an ornate mansion. It was in a very affluent suburb, not the one where his family lived, but one that John still was familiar with. He didn't know this particular place though. John had ended up trading shifts with Maggie Doyle so he could have that evening off, and he was hoping it would be worth it. If nothing else, he and Roxanne could go home and have a great bout of sex when the dinner was over. Maybe Karen and Bill could come back over again, he thought, feeling more than eager to see if the sex would be as good without wine as it had been with it.

John assumed that these were business associates of Roxanne's and he easily fell into the role of society gentleman that he had been raised to embrace. He was slightly surprised to see that Bill and Karen were also there, but then he didn't know if Roxanne and Karen were friends from work or just friends, as if it really mattered. The conversation was good and the food even better. John and Roxanne had ended up being seated to the left of Mike, their host, and when the last dish was cleared away by the maid and butler, Mike looked over at Roxanne. John could still remember everything from that point on, as if he had needed then to emblazon that night in his brain. And why not? That night led him to Luka.

Roughly stroking his throbbing cock, John closed his eyes again and leaned against the tile wall of the shower, remembering what happened once the table was cleared.

****************************

"Why don't we have coffee in the living room," Mike finally announced. He looked around the table then, his gaze lingering a long time on John before continuing on to Roxanne. The other guests got to their feet and headed out of the dining room and John, Roxanne and Mike followed them to a candlelit room, where a few couples were already lounging in front of the fireplace. After John and Roxanne found seats on one of the couches, and listened to the quiet music for a few minutes, Roxanne leaned toward him and began to place little nibbling kisses on his chin, slowly heading for his mouth.

He put his arms around her to move her. "Roxanne, this isn't the place."

"Look around you, doc. No one will notice." Roxanne then abandoned the goal of
his mouth and let her lips trail down his neck.

John looked out at the room and saw that nearly all the other couples were kissing. A few were getting quite involved with it, too. It was strange, he realized, how everyone was part of a seemingly established couple, and how they were all around the same age. He didn't remark on it, though. When Roxanne's lips finally met his, he pulled her closer, kissing her passionately.

Roxanne eased back against the soft cushion and pulled John over with her. Then John felt another set of lips on the back of his neck. These were placing soft kisses there, kisses so soft they tickled and he shivered. After that, things became a blur. He could remember Roxanne's hands caressing his chest through his shirt, then other hands rubbing his back. More lips kissing him. At some point his mind ceased to function and he found himself being ruled by his body and its reaction to what was happening.

When John was once more aware of what was going on around him, he realized that he was nearly naked on floor, with men and women crowded around him. He belatedly realized that *he* was the dessert for the evening, and thought he should be angry. Roxanne had tricked him into coming here, just as she had sprung the evening with the other couple on him. The only thing stranger than the fact that he was the center of attention in a bizarre kind of sex show was that he was enjoying himself.

Pushing conscious thought aside, John opened his mouth and sought out a nearby nipple, wrapping his arm around the attached waist and holding the woman close. As he suckled there, he felt a slight pressure at his anus and then a most sweet sensation swept over his body as the guy sucking his cock slid his finger inside of him.

And at that moment John was lost.

To be continued...