- Text Size +
"I have two seats, Luka," John said. He wasn't really sure why he offered. The last thing he needed was to have someone along looking over his shoulder. But, having Luka mention his boat had made him remember the way Luka had bent him to his will that night, and the many nights before. The way the whips had felt so...good and right against this skin. The way the pain had taken him away from his sins. If he was patient enough, then maybe he could get Luka to do that again. He had certainly missed being with Luka. After that night on Luka's boat, John had gone to the club every night for a few weeks, looking for him, but Luka never returned. John had also gone to the marina, but was told that Luka had given up his slip, and that they didn't know where he had gone. Not even Mike had heard from Luka, so John figured that Luka had left Chicago. He had been shaken to the core of his soul the day that Luka showed up for work at County. Luka hadn't left the city, he had just been hiding. Had John been that bad to him that night? Granted, it had been rough, but rough was what he had wanted, and he had assumed that rough was what Luka had wanted to give. But it looked like he had been wrong about that, and it wasn't often that he was wrong about what a dom wanted. Still, it had been bad enough for Luka to tear up the contract and order him off his boat, telling him that they could never see each other again. At that time, John had felt as if his world was caving in around him. But it wasn't until February that he really knew what caving in really felt like.

It was obvious to John that Mark and Kerry had not told Luka about the Fentanyl. Or anything else about today. Good. And he really didn't want to be alone. He wanted to be left alone. That wasn't the same thing.

Luka thought John's offer for a few moments. "You know, I think I will take you up on that offer. Can you wait at my house while I pack?"

"Sure, as long as you're willing to hang around while I sneak into my grandparent's house to pack up my things. It won't take long, but I can't go in through the front door. For all I know Kerry has called them already and they're sitting there ready to ambush me."

"Dominating, huh?"

"Very." John came to a stop in front of a small house, thinking that his grandparents didn't really know the meaning of domination. "Is this it?"

Luka nodded. "It is. I'll be right back." Luka started to open the door, then he stopped. "You know, it might be quicker if you went to get your things, then came back to get me. How does that sound to you?"

John nodded. "Okay. That sounds like a good plan."

"I'll see you shortly then." Luka got out and watched John drive away, hoping that he hadn't made a mistake by letting him out of his sight.

Once inside the house, Luka worked swiftly, packing just what he needed. He paused when he found himself going into the closet to retrieve a bag of his favorite toys. They had been packed away for such a long time. Should he take them with him? Could he trust himself to take them? Luka tossed the bag on the bed and unzipped it, dumping the contents out on the bed. Amongst the toys was a video and Luka didn't need a label on it to let him know what it contained. It was the tape made at that party where he had first seen John. A tape that Luka found himself watching many times last summer, only putting it away once he had started to work at County and could actually see John every day.

Luka sat on the bed, his thoughts going back to that day in the country.

****************************

Luka had been laughing with Mike, the host for the day. So far, it had been a non-stop sex party, with plenty of willing subs and slaves to satisfy even the most jaded of men. Mike had been telling Luka about J.C., a sub that so far, Luka had only seen on video, assuring him that he was the most insatiable slut he would ever see.

"I'll believe you when I finally get to see him in the flesh," Luka said with a grin. "But..." Luka looked around, "I don't see him yet, do you?"

"Not yet," Mike replied. Then he smiled. "I stand corrected. He just walked out of the house."

Luka looked toward the house and saw Mike's two slaves walking with another man that Luka immediately recognized from the videos. He was tall, with dark brown hair and a slim body. Not muscular, but then Luka didn't like his toys muscular. And he was completely naked save for the jeweled leather collar around his neck.

The two men waited silently for the trio to reach them. Cass and Nick immediately knelt at Mike's feet, their legs spread wide and their hands behind their backs, offering him their submission. John stood, but his legs were set apart as well and his head bowed. Luka nodded approvingly as he saw that the slut knew his place. Mike had mentioned that several of the doms had tried to train the young slut, but no one was yet willing to take him on as a permanent project. Luka had a difficult time believing that. As far as he could see, this was a slut worth having to oneself.

"I have something special in mind for our entertainment this evening, Luka. I think you'll like it and it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that J.C. is a true slut," Mike said. He reached out and ran his hand roughly over J.C.'s chest, making the nipples stand to attention. He tweaked them and when J.C. groaned from the pleasure and the pain, Luka felt his cock twitch and he longed to run his hands and mouth over the skin of J.C.'s smooth chest. A closer look at J.C.'s body showed Luka that he had been shaved all over. That had to have been at Mike's insistence, as the man was well known for his desire of smooth skin.

Mike addressed his slaves. "Cassandra, Nick, take J.C. out to get reacquainted with Morgan and Mordred."

"Yes, Master," they answered.

Mike pulled J.C. aside. "I've assured Luka that you are a total slut. If you want to have any chance to be with him, then don't prove me wrong today, J.C."

"Yes, sir." John nodded.

"Good. Do as the slaves tell you." He ran his fingers over John's smooth face, then over his hard cock, grinning as a shiver ran through John's body. "Everyone is really going to enjoy this."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, go." Mike turned J.C. around and gave him a firm slap on the ass, then turned back to Luka. "Would you like a copy of the tape from tonight?"

"Only if it's as good as the others I have of him," Luka replied with a grin.

Mike laughed, then led Luka over to the bar by the pool. "Oh, it will be. I can assure you of that. Would you like a drink? Then we can take our seats and watch as Cass and Nick get Morgan and Mordred ready for this evening?"

"I'd like that."

They got their drinks, then went over to the lounge chairs on the lawn beyond the pool area. A few other men and their "pets" for the evening and/or their slaves, were also taking their seats. Mike was known for putting on a good sex show, and they were anxious to see what he had in store for them tonight. The seats had been arranged in a semi-circle, so that every man would have a good view of what was to happen in the center. And, aside from being able to see everything, Mike assured Luka that they would be able to hear every sound that J.C. would make.

Luka watched as Cassandra and Nick led J.C. to the dog kennels and he felt his stomach do a flip as he suddenly realized that Mordred and Morgan were Mike's dogs and not men he who were there to play with J.C. As Luka saw the first dog approach the fence, he noted that both dogs were huge Great Danes. His initial disgust at the idea of what was going to happen turned to arousal as he watched Nick take J.C. by the cock and gently place it through an opening in the chain link fence. Then the dog began to lick it.

At first, J.C.'s body looked tense, but then Luka saw him begin to grind his body into the fence, trying to get more of the dog's tongue upon his skin.

"Morgan will need to taste his come," Mike said to Luka, nodding in the direction of the kennels.

Luka watched, mesmerized, as Nick knelt behind J.C. so he could rim him. Soon Luka could see Nick's fingers working on J.C. and they all heard J.C. cry out as he came, unable to withstand the double titillation of a tongue on his cock and balls and fingers and a tongue up his ass.

The dog lapped up the come and Cass and Nick led J.C. to the next cage, where even Luka and the others could see that this dog was already excited by what was happening around him.

"Mordred is a good twelve inches long, and he goes in all the way," Mike proudly said. "How much do you know about dogs?"

"Not much."

"Hmm. Well, once inside the bitch, there's an area behind the cock head that swells. It does that to make sure that the bitch can't get away from the male. They'll be locked together for however long it takes for the dog to come. That can be quite a long time. One time Morgan humped Nick for nearly an hour."

Luka continued to watch as J.C. was introduced to Mordred. It would be sunset in a few hours and the other doms were discussing how to pass the time. Since the dogs would be busy with J.C. later, it was decided to leave him alone. So, instead, once the introductions were over, Mike offered up his slaves as entertainment. Nick was tied to a whipping cross and flogged while two male slaves pleasured Cassandra, letting her get close to having an orgasm, but never letting her come. Then Mike let one of the other Masters take her roughly while everyone watched. By the time it was over, it was sunset and time for the main attraction.

Nick and Cassandra were sent to get the fucking post -- a wooden contraption that they placed in the middle of the semi-circle. J.C. knelt before it, bowing his body over it and grasping the handholds. Mike explained to Luka that while J.C.'s hands would remain free, his legs would be spread apart and tied down to keep him from getting hurt and to make sure the dogs had plenty of room. A thick cape of leather was draped around J.C.'s shoulders, protecting his back and chest. Then Cassandra played with him until he was hard once more while Nick went to bring Morgan. The dog was straining at his leash, fully aroused. When his leash was released, he quickly attacked the human, his tongue licking and lapping at his bottom before he mounted the man. The dog allowed Nick to guide his penis into the human's opening, but before he could shove it in all the way, J.C. impaled himself on Morgan.

Nick went back to check the view on the camera, then sat back to enjoy the show, sitting in his Master's lap while they watched.

If Luka had been mesmirized before, he was completely transfixed now. J.C. was bucking under Morgan, his own cock hard still hard, and his cries of pleasure went straight to Luka's cock. It took almost twenty minutes of fucking before Morgan came and then was able to pull out. J.C. had come twice during that time and Morgan was treated to his come. Then he was pulled back to his cage.

"Just let Mordred out. No leash. He knows what to do." Mike ordered.

Cassandra opened the gate and Mordred galloped to the prone human where he licked J.C. all over, tasting him. Then he mounted J.C., his large penis easily finding the still gaping hole. J.C.'s whimpers and the way he begged for more were arousing the men and few women who were watching the show. Luka couldn't ignore his own hard cock as he watched Mordred fuck J.C. hard and long for nearly forty minutes. Finally, the dog came and he was taken back to his cage, but not before he took the time to piss on the corner of Morgan's cage, infuriating the other dog.

With a nod of his head, Mike sent Cass to J.C.. Luka was so caught up watching her rim J.C., licking up the come from both dogs, that he didn't realize he was still stroking his own cock until he came.

Mike just grinned at him, then sent Nick over to clean him with his tongue. "Well? Was I lying about him?"

Luka shook his head. "No. You were right, he is an insatiable slut. I'm looking forward to getting my copy of the tape. When will it be ready?"

"First thing in the morning. J.C.'s free to be fucked for the rest of the night. Do you want first go at him?"

Luka shook his head and he disengaged Nick from his cock. He could see that J.C. was nearly incoherent from the fuckings and Luka knew that when he got the chance to take the slut, he wanted him to know exactly who was doing the fucking. "What about Nick, here?" Luka asked, even though he couldn't get the image of a wild and decadent J.C. out of his mind. He was looking forward to feeling J.C. writhing under his own body, submitting to him as easily as he had submitted to mere animals.

Luka tried to pay attention to Nick as the slave bent over and offered himself to him, but he couldn't quite keep his eyes away from the sight of J.C. getting fucked on both ends by the other men. From what Luka could tell, J.C. was eagerly sucking cock and bucking back with fervor. Just as Mike had advertised, an insatiable little slut, and Luka was determined to make him his.

****************

Luka shook his head, pushing away that memory. Walking into the living room, he placed the tape with all the others, then let his hand trail along the shelf. Twenty tapes, all starring John. During the past year Luka had spent many long hours in front of the television, stroking himself while watching John with other men. Hating himself for ruining things with John last June.

Returning to the bedroom, Luka repacked his bag of toys, deciding to take them with him, just in case. Luka then looked through his suitcase one more time, hoping he had packed enough clothes. He had no idea where they were going. Then an idea occurred to him. He knew of a place where he and John could go for a while. A place where they could be alone.

Luka searched through his dresser drawers until he found an small address book that contained contact numbers for men from the club. He turned to the "M" section, easily finding Mike's phone number. He hoped that Mike remembered him. If nothing else, Mike would remember "J.C.". Picking up the phone, Luka dialed.

*********************************************

When John approached his grandparent's house, he saw that lights were still on in the den, the one room where his grandparents could be found most evenings. They were home and they were awake. Which meant that Kerry had called them. Why else would they be up this late?

John stopped the Jeep, hoping he was still far enough away from the house for them to not have heard it, then he quietly walked to the kitchen door. The dog was out, and wanted to play, so John had to throw a ball for Rusty to catch, then scratch him behind the ears for a few minutes. Using his key, John silently entered the kitchen, then made his way up the back stairs to his room. He quickly threw some clothes in a bag, then tossed his hospital ID on the table. He wouldn't need that any more. He felt a pang of remorse at that, but, dammitt, they had pushed him into quitting. He also felt a pang of pain in his back, and he took a few pills to handle it before it got worse. Luckily, he had refilled his prescription the other day, so the bottle was still pretty full. John had no idea when or where he would get another refill, since he had no idea where he and Kovac were going.

He smiled as he thought about being alone with Kovac. With Luka. He still ached for him. Still wanted him so badly. Would something happen between them? Would he get a chance to make up for whatever it was that he did wrong last year? John certainly hoped so.

He was down the stairs and almost out the door when the kitchen light was cut on and he turned to see his grandparents in the doorway.

"John," his grandfather said. "Close the door. We need to discuss this situation."

"It's not a situation, grandfather. I can't stay here anymore, and I can't work at the hospital any longer, either. I don't know what they told you, but..."

"They told us that you were caught injecting drugs into your wrist," Millicent said, fear in her eyes. She had been left to stand by Chase's bedside after his disastrous heroin overdose and she didn't want to go through that again. Especially not with John.

John shook his head. "It didn't happen. I'm not a drug addict. I'm not like Chase."

"We need to talk about this. Come into the den, son," his grandfather said, his voice a little gentler this time.

John shook his head. "No. I'll call you when I get to wherever it is that I'm going." John looked down at his feet, then back up at them. "I love you." Then he stepped outside, pulling the door closed. He rushed to his Jeep, thinking that his grandfather wouldn't hesitate to come looking for him. Taking off, he tried to find something else to think about besides the accusing looks in their eyes, but all he could think about was that he was letting them down, letting everyone down. So, what else was new in his life? Letting people down was an art form that he excelled at. He had let Harper down, he had let Dennis down, he had let Lucy down, and he had let Luka down. All his life had been spent letting his parents down, and now he had let his grandparents down, too.

Well, there was one thing certain, right now he had the chance to make things right with Luka, if only Luka would give him the chance.

To be continued...