- Text Size +
Mulder got to his feet and slowly untied the belt. Having John make demands for his own pleasure hadn't been in his plans either, but Mulder found himself aroused at the idea of obeying John's orders...to a point, at least. There were too many things that he knew he could do to drive John crazy, things that John had no idea were possible, and for them to happen, Mulder would have to take control of things. But, they had all night.

John smiled lazily as he watched Mulder's robe fall to the floor. "That's better. Now bring me my champagne."

Mulder grabbed the full glasses, then went to walk around to John's side of the bed. He forgot about his bathrobe being on the floor; that is, until his foot became entangled in the terry cloth material. Mulder's arms cartwheeled as he fought to regain his balance, totally forgetting about the champagne, which went flying everywhere.

"God, I'm glad you're the one paying for this room," John said, shaking his head and trying to not laugh at the expression on Mulder's face.

This is so not what I had planned, Mulder thought, for the hundredth time that night. At least that's the way it felt to him. Usually, he was mister smooth. He would walk into the bar, pick up a nice looking guy, head back to the hotel and have his way. He always got his way. The encounters would be direct and to the point. Go to the room, mess around a bit, have sex, clean up and then kick the guy out with a meaningless platitude about how great it was and how he would like to get together the next time he made it to that town. Neither one of them would believe that Mulder was telling the truth, but they would both pretend to believe it.

And tonight should have worked the same way. When Mulder stepped into that bar he had intended for it to follow every other pick up. But the minute he looked into John Carter's eyes all of that had gone right out the window. Mulder didn't want this to be an ordinary pick up. He wanted it to be special and it had nothing to do with the fact that he would be John's first. Not that the fact didn't thrill him. But, it wasn't why Mulder wanted it to be extra special. And here he was, messing up left and right, stumbling around like a gawky teenager.

"Are you okay?" John's voice interrupted Mulder's ruminations.

Mulder nodded. "Yeah. Nothing broken. But the glasses are empty. Let me try that again."

"Maybe I should get the champagne," John said.

"You're the one calling the shots right now," Mulder replied. He leaned back against the dresser, admiring the view. John's own bathrobe was half-open, revealing his lean legs and most of his body.

"Yeah, but if I recall correctly, this," John waved his hand in the air, vaguely indicating the food laden table, "was your idea, so don't complain." He got off the bed, took the glasses from Mulder and went to refill them. As he walked back to Mulder, John took a long sip of the wine. He handed a glass to Mulder, then got back on the bed.

Mulder couldn't help but notice that even more of John's body was exposed this time around. If John had been any other pick up, then Mulder would have known that the skin exposure had been done on purpose. But, with John, Mulder knew it was innocent. And that turned him on.

Mulder's eyes danced with humor as he watched John's face. It was obvious that John was trying to decide what to do next, so Mulder decided to help him out some. "You know, I can think of better ways to drink champagne." He stepped over to the side of the bed.

"Oh?"

Mulder nodded, then slightly tipped his glass, letting a few drops of the champagne drop onto John's exposed thigh. John jerked a bit from the coldness of the liquid, but he was grinning as he watched Mulder drop to his knees beside the bed so he could lean over to lap up the champagne.

"You missed a spot," John said as he struggled to remain in control of his body. Mulder's tongue felt good against his skin and John was very much aware of the fact that he was once more hard.

"Where?" Mulder looked up at him, looking for direction.

"Right here." John pointed to the inside of his thigh. "It ran a little."

"Did it now?" Mulder's head bent down once more and John sighed as he felt that warm tongue glide over his skin.

"I think I like your method of drinking, Mulder."

Mulder grinned as he got to his feet. "I thought you would. I have an idea," he impulsively said. It had occurred to him that John might enjoy a "game" or two, and Mulder was pretty good at making things up as he went along.

"What?"

"We're going to play hide and seek?"

John burst out laughing. "You're kidding me, right? You asked me to come here with you so we could have sex and now you want to play a children's game?"

"John, I assure you that this game has nothing in it that will remind you of what you played when you were a child. Trust me."

John thought about it for only a moment -- why not? If nothing else, this night with Mulder would end up being fun. He nodded.

"Good. Go into the bathroom and count to a hundred. Then come out and follow the trail to find me."

"Follow the trail?" John asked skeptically.

"Yes, follow the trail. Now go." Mulder stood aside so John could get off of the bed. "Wait a sec." Mulder undid the belt to John's robe, then closed the robe properly and tied the belt securely around his waist. "That's much better."

"I feel a little insulted here," John pouted.

Mulder laughed. "I didn't mean it that way. I like your body. I like it a lot. Now, into the bathroom with you." Mulder smacked him on the rear as John walked away. "And remember to count to one hundred."

John paused by the ice bucket long enough to scoop out a few cubes to throw at Mulder. As he closed the bathroom door, he could still hear Mulder laughing.

John looked at his reflection in the mirror. "Count to one hundred? I'm locked in a hotel room with a crazy man, you know that? And I'm too stupid to leave." He shook his head, then turned around and leaned against the counter as he began to count.

Ignoring the urge to count quickly, John finally reached the magic number. He opened the door slightly. "One hundred," he called out. Getting no response, he stepped out. The only light on in the room was a reading lamp, but it enabled John to see that there were M&M's on the floor. Looking down at his feet, he saw that the line, or rather, lines, of candies actually began at the bathroom door. There were three of them. One was obviously a dead end because John could see that it went directly to the closet. Then it occurred to John that Mulder was the type who would hide in the closet, so he followed that trail first, picking up the candies as he went. As he had first thought, the closet was empty. So John went back to the bathroom doorway and chose another trail.

This trail led him to the bed, and as John passed by the table, he deposited the candies there. As he approached the bed, he saw that the trail jumped from the floor to the covers and crossed the bed. John knelt and looked under the bed. Even though the lighting was dim, he was vaguely able to see that there was not a continuing trail of M&M's on the other side. Another dead-end.

This time John didn't go back to the bathroom. It was obvious which trail was the right one to follow and this one led to the sliding glass doors, which were still closed against the hot and humid night. John pushed aside the heavy drapes and saw a few M&M's on the outside of the door. He slid the door open, then stepped out onto the balcony. The temperature had gone down a little since he had been out there earlier. John vaguely wondered how much time had passed since then. At least an hour, maybe two. The sound of a chair moving on the cement caught his attention and he looked to his left to smile at Mulder, who was sprawled deliciously in a corner chair.

"You have a knack for following trails," Mulder acknowledged.

"Thank you. Does that mean I can be a G-man now?"

"No, but it does mean that you get the G-man." Mulder had a broad grin on his face. "It's not so bad out here now. Cooled off quite a bit from earlier today."

John leaned back against the railing, resting his arms on it. "Yeah, it has. So, what now? We've taken a bubble bath, done the massage bit, played a game. Isn't it time for us to, you know?"

"Not yet."

John frowned as a new thought occurred to him. Despite his assurances to the contrary, maybe this was Mulder's first time? Or maybe even a second?

"Um, are you sure that you know what you're doing? I was just asking because you seem to keep coming up with ways for us to not have sex and I was thinking that you might not be sure of things." John had to look away as he said that, not wanting to embarrass Mulder if it were true.

At first, Mulder felt a surge of indignation that John would doubt his abilities. But then he remembered all that had gone wrong tonight and he chuckled as he stood. "I've done this lots of times, John. Don't worry. I've got a lot of things planned for you, and we do have all night."

"Back at the bar, you were worried about running out of time," John reminded him.

"I tend to worry too much." Mulder was now standing in front of John and he undid the belt of the robe, then pushed it open, running his hands up and down John's sides, then around to his buttocks, pulling John against his body. "Kiss me."

"Here? Out on the balcony?"

"Here, out on the balcony. Kiss me." Mulder tilted his hips forward, pressing their bodies together even as he pressed John up against the railing. "I've kissed you, now it's your turn to kiss me."

John brought his hands up, embracing Mulder and holding him in place. Then he tentatively put one hand behind Mulder's neck, keeping the man still as John leaned his head forward to gently press their lips together.

"You can do better than that, John," Mulder said, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

John breathed in deeply, then tried again. His kiss still started out gentle, but then he remembered to put some passion into it. When his tongue probed at Mulder's lips, it wasn't gentle at all, and when Mulder let him inside, John forgot all about being nervous over kissing him. Tongues battled for control as hands roamed everywhere, caressing, teasing, and sometimes even pinching. When the kiss ended, they were out of breath.

"So," John asked as he tried to catch his breath, "Was that better?"

"Much better. Much better indeed." Mulder walked back to the table and picked up his glass of champagne. "Thirsty?"

John shook his head. "Not really."

"I am. Come on over here."

John walked over to the table and was just about to sit when Mulder stopped him. "Uh uh. I want you on the table."

"Excuse me?"

"Lay down on the table. It's sturdy enough to hold you. I already checked that out."

"Okay. Back or stomach?"

"Back. I need your stomach."

Mulder was wildly grinning again and John couldn't keep from grinning back. As he gingerly got onto the table, he kept telling himself that this would be a night he could never forget.

"Is this what you want?" John asked.

Mulder looked down at the display before him: John flat on his back, legs slightly apart, his skin flushed with passion and his lips still swollen from the kiss, his cock hard. "Yeah, this is what I want."

The look of desire on Mulder's face almost took John's breath away as looked up at him. John realized right then that even if nothing else happened that night, he would always know in his heart that Mulder had wanted him, faults and all. No questions asked and nothing expected in return. And, being honest with himself, John knew he wanted Mulder the same way.

Their eyes locked on each other, Mulder let a trickle of champagne puddle in the small indentation of John's belly. Then he slowly licked it up, making sure that his tongue went a few places where the champagne had not flowed. He poured out a little more, this time in the area between John's belly button and his cock. As Mulder placed his tongue there, he could feel John's body tense but he figured that if someone had just poured champagne in the same spot on his body, he would be tense also. As much as Mulder wanted to wrap his lips around John's erection, he knew that anticipation made things much better, so he avoided John's cock completely.

Mulder moved so that he was between John's legs and he gently pushed them further apart before running his tongue over a smooth hip, then down to the inside of John's thigh. Switching sides, Mulder reversed the action, ending where he had poured the champagne, but not finding much there. Between the soft breeze blowing off of Lake Michigan and the heat, most of it had evaporated. Mulder corrected that by emptying his glass, then chasing the liquid trails with his tongue.

John's entire body shivered as Mulder's tongue lightly flittered over his anus. It was something that no one had ever done to him and John slightly embarrassed to realize that he wanted Mulder to do that again.

"Is that okay?" Mulder whispered.

John nodded again, "Yes. That was nice."

"Nice?" Mulder laughed. I just made you shiver with desire by only using my tongue on you and you call it "nice"? Come on, John; give me an honest answer here. Do you want me to do that again?"

"God, yes," John hoped he didn't sound too eager, but he did want Mulder to do that again.

Mulder smiled. "I thought as much." He lowered his head and began to rim John with great enthusiasm. John's growing arousal was acting like an aphrodisiac upon his own desire. He was hard and very ready to take John. But, with John being new to this, he knew he had to take things slow and make sure he was definitely ready to be taken. Besides, he still had a few other things he wanted to do for and to John before taking him.

The last of the champagne from the glass was poured over John's groin, and Mulder lapped it up with great enthusiasm, eager to finally take John in his mouth and ready to savor the feeling of John's rigid hardness.

John gasped as Mulder's mouth closed over his erection. He had told Mulder that he didn't think he could handle oral sex -- Mulder was either ignoring that or had forgotten. John thought the latter because Mulder, despite the thing with the movie and room service, didn't seem like the kind of person who would ignore another's wishes. John reached out with his hands to push Mulder away, but, as his hands touched Mulder's head, he found himself holding Mulder in place. The things that Mulder was doing to him with his tongue felt too good for John to want to make Mulder stop. John reached the point of enjoying it so much that he cried out a strangled "no" when Mulder lifted his head away.

Mulder grinned, then gave John's member one more lick. John was so hot and very easy to read with his body language. Mulder had sensed that John had been close to coming, but he wasn't ready for John to come just yet. For one thing, Mulder had left the condoms inside, and he wasn't going to leave John right now just to go back to get them. But, he could switch to something else, Mulder thought with another grin.

"Does this feel all right?" Mulder slipped a finger into John, liking the way he gasped at the intrusion. He definitely liked it, Mulder could tell that just by the way he was writhing on his finger.

"Don't stop," John urged.

"No danger of that. At least not yet. When I do stop, it will be because it's time for something else to find its way inside you. God, you are so tight and hot." Mulder slipped another finger inside him, then began to slowly thrust them in and out, setting up a rhythm that he knew would drive John wild.

John knew he was going crazy from the way he wanted more of what Mulder was doing to him. He was moving his hips towards Mulder's fingers, wanting them in even further. Hell, what he really wanted was to have Mulder's penis inside of him. He frantically impaled himself on Mulder, reveling in the wondrous sensation of having those fingers stimulate him from the inside. He refused to think of it in medical terms though, even though he knew the hows and whys of his arousal. He wanted this rapturous state to be entirely due to the man with him and not to physiology.

Mulder was pleased that John was taking such delight in his fingers, but he thought it was time to try something else. He slowly withdrew his fingers, then got to his feet. "Stay here until I call you inside."

John was still caught up in the sensations that had ripped through his body and he barely heard what Mulder said. The main thing he was aware of was that those wonderful feelings had stopped and he didn't like that. Didn't like it one bit. And why had Mulder stopped so suddenly? He wasn't still thinking about playing games, was he? Forgetting that he had been told to stay on the balcony, John carefully got off of the table and headed for the door, which Mulder had closed as he went back into the room. Dammitt, it was locked! That bastard had locked him outside.

John pounded on the glass, unable to see into the room because Mulder had also closed the damn drapes. "Mulder, let me in. Do you hear me, Fox Mulder? Let me in."

Suddenly the drapes were opened and John could see the room was now ablaze with candlelight. Where in the Hell had Mulder found candles? Then John remembered that when he had been here with Harper there had been aromatherapy candles in the bathroom. They had used them while in the tub, but John liked the way Mulder had placed them around the room.

"Are you going to open the door now?" John asked through the glass.

Mulder smiled at him and shook his head. Then he walked over to the table and made a selection from the oysters, keeping his back to John as he let one slide down his throat. Not bad, he thought. Having grown up on the ocean and then living in Alexandria, Mulder had a great love of seafood, especially shellfish. He loosened another oyster from its shell, then liberally doused it with Tabasco sauce. He carried it to the door, "Want one?"

"I want in. Now, Mulder."

"All you have to do is ask. Nicely."

"Damn you, Mulder. Let me inside."

"That didn't sound very nice, John. Try again."

John clenched his jaw, not seeing any other way of getting off the balcony. "Fine. Mulder, please let me inside the room."

Mulder unlocked the door and pulled it open. "See how easy that was. Here. Open your mouth."

"I can feed myself," John reached for the half-shell, but Mulder kept it out of reach. They moved about the room until Mulder had John backed up against the dresser.

"Open your mouth, John."

"I hope you know that this is ruining my mood," John said. Then he opened his mouth.

Mulder laughed as he tipped the shell and let the oyster slide into John's mouth. "If your cock is any indication of your mood, then I should ruin it some more."

John swallowed the oyster and was about to tell Mulder to quit looking at him when the heat from the Tabasco sauce reached his taste buds. "Jesus, Mulder! What are you trying to do to me?"

"Here," Mulder handed him a glass of champagne and John gulped it down, intent of bringing relief to his burning mouth. He wasn't quite prepared for how fast Mulder moved as the man dropped to his knees, rolled a condom onto John's erection and then took him into his mouth once again.

John felt his knees go weak with the aggressiveness of Mulder's mouth. Bracing himself on the dresser with one hand and reaching out to touch Mulder's shoulder with the other, John closed his eyes and surrendered to the onslaught. John knew right then that he would never get enough of Fox Mulder.

Mulder was having a great time as he toyed with John by bringing him to the brink of release and then easing off. But all too soon Mulder knew that he wanted John to come, wanted to hear him cry out in pleasure. A pleasure that only he could give John.

"God, Mulder. Don't stop, please don't stop," John panted. He could feel another rush of feeling as his orgasm approached. "Don't stop this time, please don't stop." John begged, holding onto Mulder's shoulders now with both hands, not wanting to take the risk that Mulder would get up and walk away again.

Mulder heeded John's pleas, flicking his tongue over the sensitive head a few times before taking John deeply and sucking for all he was worth. Mulder could feel John's fingers digging into his skin as his orgasm overtook him. Holding John's hips tightly, Mulder kept him pressed back against the dresser until John was spent.

As Mulder stood and pressed his body against his, John laughed. "That was so great. Thank you."

"I'm glad you liked it." Mulder said as he began to lick his way up John's neck, over his jaw line and to his mouth. He was pleasantly surprised when John responded eagerly, a lot more passionately than he had before. They were both smiling when the kiss ended.

"I like your way of saying thank you," Mulder said.

"Good." John found himself wanting to ask if Mulder wanted him to reciprocate. He wanted to do that for Mulder, but wasn't sure how to ask.

Mulder noticed that John was a little apprehensive. "Hey," he put a finger under John's chin and tilted it up so they could be eye to eye. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." When Mulder didn't appear to believe that, John nodded. "Really. Nothing's wrong. I...I was just wondering if you wanted me to do that for you."

"Kiss me again?" Mulder's brow was furrowed in confusion.

"Not that. The other. What you just did." John mumbled the last part, but he didn't look away from Mulder this time.

"I would like that very much, but you said that you didn't think you could handle doing that."

"I'd like to try to please you," John replied.

Mulder thought about it for a brief second. Even though John had seemed serious earlier when he had said he didn't think he could handle oral sex, Mulder wanted nothing more right now than to feel John's warm mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Okay, we'll give it a try." Wrapping his arms around John's body, Mulder turned them around so that he was now braced against the dresser. Without breaking their gaze, John slowly dropped to his knees, trailing his hands down Mulder's body even as his heart pounded loudly in his ears as he prepared himself for what he was about to do.

To be continued...