- Text Size +
There was a feeling of the bed dipping as the two people moved about, and then Kerry felt hands on her thighs, spreading them apart. A presence - the big man - moved to fill the gap between her legs. He had taken off his coat, but still wore his shirt and jeans. He moved in closer, and she felt his lips against her groin.

"Oh..." She couldn't hold in the gasp of excitement as he began to pleasure her. His mouth was hot, his actions confident, and she was already wet from anticipation. Waves of warmth and ripples of tension began to roll through her. She twisted, arms pulling against the soft bonds holding her, but they did not yield. Her hands remained pinned, beyond her use.

The feeling of the big man's tongue gliding over her most sensitive spots, mixed with the warm buzz of his breath, were enough to light up her nervous system by themselves, but the sensory deprivation and the physical restrictions of her bonds served to somehow enhance the experience. Kerry let out a deep moan of pleasure, her own voice almost unrecognizable in her ears.

Someone sat on the bed beside her; she could tell from the slight give in the bed's surface. The other person's hands - she was certain it was a woman - reappeared, resuming their touch. One was caressing her face, neck, shoulders and arms, the other stroking the swell of her breasts, softly stimulating the sensitive areolae. It was a gentle, almost loving massage, and it would have been a lovely feeling even without the man performing oral sex on her at the same time. Added together, this unexpected encounter was rapidly becoming one of her most satisfying sexual experiences.

Kerry had never had sex with two people at once before, and had only discussed the possibility once or twice within recent memory. With that in mind, along with other little clues - the cartoon of the cocoa mug, the familiar scent - she had a pretty good idea who her anonymous lovers were. She didn't quite know how this had come about, but right now she didn't care. Despite her burst of temper, one of her fantasies was coming true, and that was all that mattered at the moment. That and her rapidly approaching orgasm...

Then the woman stood up, exiting Kerry's sphere of awareness, and a moment later, the man pulled back and disappeared from between her legs as well, leaving her unfulfilled. Again.

She let out a frustrated squeal, and wanted to yell, HEY! NO FAIR!! Was that their game? Was this some sort of punishment for her treatment of them? Did they plan to tease her, bring her to brink of release, and then frustrate her time and again?

As abruptly as he had gone, the man returned - no, wait, this was a new presence, and a new mouth upon her. It was the woman. Her arms and shoulders were bare, and as Kerry explored her back and hips with a foot, she quickly discovered that the woman was nude. She heard a rustling of cloth, unzipping and unbuckling to her right, and guessed that the man was also disrobing.

But that was a minor observation. What filled her senses was that the woman's tongue had picked up where the man's left off, without missing a beat. God, she'd thought he was good, but this woman was even better! She slipped her hands under Kerry's buttocks, bringing her hips up to her mouth, sliding her tongue inside expertly, sucking carefully in all the right places, displaying the kind of erotic knowledge that comes not merely from being with a woman, but also being one herself. "Ohh, Jesus, yes..." Kerry heard herself gasping. "More..."

Kerry's spine arched in response to the woman's exquisite lovemaking, her legs moving involuntarily and her arms straining at their bonds. That might hurt later, she realized, if the circulation was cut off too long, but right now, the added tension was delicious.

The bed by her head dipped again, more deeply, as the big man knelt beside her. She turned her head, as though she could look at him despite the blindfold...and then she felt something large, warm, and bulbous against her lips. She identified it in the same moment, and took it into her mouth without hesitation.

The man let out a breath that was almost a moan as she craned her head, taking as much of his erection into her mouth as she could while tied down on her back. It was an awkward angle; if she'd been free to sit up and use her hands, she'd have been able to show him what truly fine fellatio was like. But he didn't seem to be complaining. His hands held her head, pulling her closer, carefully guiding her to suck him deeper, but never forcing her. Never hurting her. The woman's actions had slowed, like a motor idling rather than revving, as though allowing Kerry's attention to focus on her male partner, but she was still a sweet presence at Kerry's groin.

It had been a long time since her classmates called her "Weaver the Blowjob Queen," but Kerry hadn't forgotten a thing from those days. She'd just become more discriminating about when and where to practice her talents. Now, even tied down, she applied them with gusto to her male captor; if her suspicions about his identity were correct, it was something she'd wanted to do to him for a long time, and always figured she'd never get the chance. Well, here it was, and she was determined to make him remember it.

He rocked his hips, thrusting gently into her mouth in time with her movements, and she could feel his excitement. He was practically trembling with it. A less experienced lover than she might have gagged at the insistent movements, but she took them in stride easily, raking her teeth carefully along the sensitive skin, breathing through her nose and sucking his length knowingly. The woman's mouth was still melded against Kerry's labia, and her bare skin was wonderfully warm between her legs.

The man's excitement escalated, like a steam engine building up pressure, and she could feel his muscles contract. His climax was imminent. His penis seemed to swell inside her mouth, pressing at the back of her throat, and then he came. It felt like a volcano erupting inside her esophagus, and her mouth filled with thick, salty-sweet fluid. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was even more than she could handle if she were sitting up. She almost choked on the thickness of it, but he withdrew, and the excess covered her chin. She felt the hot, liquid drops spatter against the upper swell of her breasts, and he let out a deep groan of satisfaction that he must have been holding in.

Damn, I still got it, Kerry told herself with satisfaction, even under conditions like this.

She had little time to gloat, however, because her attention was recaptured by the woman between her thighs. She had gradually picked up the pace and intensity of her movements during the man's climax, and now seemed determined to make Kerry dissolve from sheer ecstasy. And the way her tongue was tickling, teasing and tormenting Kerry's clitoris, she wasn't far from success.

Kerry swallowed again, clearing her throat, then exclaimed, "God, yes, please..." before remembering her resolve not to speak until they did. She carefully refrained from using any more words thereafter, but she couldn't control herself from moaning, sighing, and nearly squealing with uncontrolled delight.

It had truly astonished her, when she first made love with Kim Legaspi, how different a female lover could be from a male, and yet how much they were able to accomplish the same goals, sometimes with identical techniques, sometimes with separate and discrete ones. Kerry's experience with women was limited; she'd exaggerated a bit when she told Abby she was bisexual, as that claim was based solely on her affair with Kim. But her attraction to Abby had certainly corroborated the feeling, and now she was dead sure. If a woman could do this to her as well as, or even better than, a man, then maybe she should just stick with women from now on and dispense with the birth control...

All possibility of further thought was driven out of her head by the colossal climax that flared like a supernova within her. She arched, straining almost to the point of dislocating a shoulder, gripped the woman tightly with her legs, and screamed like there was no tomorrow. The immensity of her orgasm left her gasping for breath, every muscle quivering like leaves in a storm.

The woman's mouth left her, finally, its work completed, and moved upward, over her stomach. Kerry became aware of the fine sheen of perspiration on her body as the other woman covered it with her own. She felt the woman's hands, followed closely by her mouth, work their way up over her ribs, chest, and neck to her face. The woman carefully licked the remaining drops of the man's come from her breasts, paying extra attention to the swollen nipples, then licked a swath up along her throat, up over her chin and cheek, cleaning up after her male counterpart. Then, their bodies fully meshed together, she slid her hands behind Kerry's head and pulled her face up for a kiss. Her lips were warm, her breath was sweet, and her tongue danced inside Kerry's mouth, flirting and dueling with her own.

Now, at last, Kerry knew for sure who she was dealing with. I've kissed you before, she thought. Nobody does it quite the same way as anyone else.

Their kiss slowed, the passion subsiding, and the woman wound it down with soft kisses against the outside of her lips. Her fingers drew light circles on Kerry's cheeks and forehead, as though cherishing the captive woman's face. Then, still moving slowly, the woman lifted herself off of Kerry and got off the bed.

Kerry was alone for a moment before her captors returned, and then she felt a pair of warm, moist washcloths carefully cleaning her body. They dried her off with a soft towel, then drew a sheet and blanket over her, up to her chin. She could sense the man and woman leaving the room, and then everything was still except for the pulsings and beatings of her own body's natural rhythms.

Kerry felt as though she were glowing, floating in a calm sea of light. She was no stranger to sex, of course, not for many years. But she could rarely recall a time when she'd felt so pampered. Her captors...no, she thought, her lovers...had engineered the situation so carefully around her, concentrating on her pleasure, as though the whole thing was entirely for her benefit, somehow. Even the fact that her hands were still tied securely didn't seem to bother her at the moment.

There was a vague, distant awareness of life in other apartments in the building. Somewhere, one of the neighbors was practicing scales on a piano, someone else was watching television, someone else was talking on the phone. She couldn't distinguish further details, and probably wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't been immobilized and blindfolded, thus requiring her other senses to pick up the slack.

She drifted into a semi-conscious state, halfway between sleep and wakefulness, and thought of her previous sexual experiences...

It hadn't been easy being a shy, nervous young teenager, attracted to boys and knowing they only saw her as a pale, skinny cripple. An eight-year-old geek grown up to be an eighteen-year-old geek. All the guys were chasing after the cheerleaders and the party gals, and none of them gave her a second glance.

Then, one day, when she was alone with her study partner, some handsome football jock that she was tutoring, helping him with his history grade so they wouldn't cut him from the team, she took a radical step. She asked him if he wanted a blowjob. Just blurted it out gracelessly, as quickly as that. Couldn't even look at him when she said it. He looked shocked, as if a dog or cat had suddenly started speaking, but he shrugged and said yeah, sure. That was when she discovered that her talents were not limited to academic matters.

He didn't talk to her again after that, but he must have bragged how he'd been blown by the brainy gimp, because she was approached a little later by one of his teammates. She was so flattered that someone was interested in her sexually that she overlooked the crude awkwardness of his approach, and even forgot how mad she was at the first guy for ignoring her. Soon after that, a couple more guys came sniffing around, all hoping to get the same treatment, and she realized she'd become something of an underground hot property. In the eyes of her classmates, she had gone from an unnoticed nonentity to a bona fide 'bad girl'.

She enjoyed a degree of popularity in her senior year that she'd never experienced before, and for a while that was fine with her. But it ended shortly before graduation, when she realized how unrewarding and one-sided it was. She could get any young man she wanted to drop his drawers, eager for her gifted mouth, just by smiling in his direction. But that was all she had. None of them ever wanted to kiss her or date her or sleep with her, they didn't even want her to take her clothes off. All they wanted was to get their rocks off and be able to boast that they, too, had been serviced by "Weaver the Blowjob Queen". It was an unpleasant realization that her notoriety had not brought her anyone's respect or affection, but merely reduced her to the level of guilty pleasure, like drinking beer or smoking grass.

Perhaps worse, her grades had begun to slip, as other things occupied the attention previously devoted to her studies. In the final weeks, she rallied, refusing her favors and throwing herself fanatically into her schoolwork, desperate to salvage herself academically and ignoring the burning emptiness inside. As it was, she ended up not as Valedictorian, but merely Salutatorian in her graduating class. And she resolved that she'd never be taken for granted sexually again.

College days were spent in a state of abstinence that would have made her at home in a convent. Looking back, she had no love for the callow young men who'd climaxed in her mouth and then avoided her like the plague, but she had no real anger toward them. That was reserved for herself, for letting them use her that way. If she couldn't sleep with someone who respected her, she vowed, she wouldn't sleep with anyone.

Then she met Michael. They were in the same class in med school, and ended up spending a considerable amount of time together. She was suspicious of his interest, at first, but eventually allowed herself to be convinced that he truly loved her. They were married less than a year after they met...

Kerry shook herself awake. She didn't want to relive that relationship while awake, let alone in her dreams. Suffice to say he'd treated her worse in the name of love than her classmates had in the name of popularity.

After the divorce, her sex life became even sparser, but at least she could reach something resembling a happy medium. Mlungisi had shown her that she could go to bed with someone without either being used and ignored, or giving her heart away. He didn't think any less of her for sleeping with him, and yet he didn't ask her to devote her life to him, and she'd always treasure him for it.

Then the long years of almost continuous celibacy. A brief interlude with Ellis, whom she'd pushed away at the first excuse...then nothing until Kim. Kim, who'd shown her entirely new dimensions to her own sexuality, and she was gone, too. And then Abby, and John...

No. Don't think about him.

Then, of course, there was today. With the exception of all those stupid, horny high school boys whose names were long forgotten, Kerry realized she'd had more lovers in the past year than the rest of her life. Seems like everyone's out to screw me lately, she thought. Maybe I should draw up a list and have them start taking numbers. Hire a secretary to arrange appointments...

They were coming back. The man and the woman. She heard their feet gliding softly over the carpet even before she felt them untying her wrists. Carefully, they lowered her arms, allowing the numbness to fade and the circulation to flow. She felt the ache in her shoulders and biceps of having her arms outstretched for so long, and they massaged her gently, one on each side. Letting her feel loved, not threatened.