- Text Size +
Luka woke from a deep sleep, momentarily disoriented. He wasn't used to sleeping this late. Partly, he was accustomed to being awakened by his alarm clock blaring the local country station that Abby liked, demanding that he get up and get ready for work. Abby must have turned off the alarm, he realized, remembering abruptly that they both had the day off today. So she must have let him sleep in.

Then he remembered the other reason he'd slept so soundly; his body was still pleasantly drained from that intense sexual experience with John Carter the previous evening. And that brought back the issue that was hovering over Abby and him, the one they'd gone to sleep without discussing. Suddenly, he didn't feel quite so refreshed.

Rolling resignedly out of bed, he pulled on the blue velour robe she'd given him when he moved in. It wasn't really to his taste, but it was a welcoming gift from her, and he made a point to wear it mornings when she was home with him. Right now, a conciliatory gesture seemed like a wise move. Tying the belt around his waist to keep the robe closed, he ventured out of the bedroom, toward the small kitchenette.

Abby was there, wearing her matching bathrobe. She sat at the counter that served as a table, sipping coffee. She looked up at his entrance, gave him a cool glance, then returned her eyes to the morning paper.

Luka sighed, not looking forward to the upcoming conversation. But it had to be done. "Abby..." he began.

"Yes?" she replied, not looking up.

"I know you must be hurt," he said, "in spite of what you said last night."

"No, I'm really not," she insisted, still not turning to face him.

Far from relieving him, her words just made Luka feel worse. Why did women have to do this passive-aggressive thing when they were angered? "Is it a moral objection?" he asked. "I mean, do you have something against homosexuality for religious reasons?"

"Ah...no, I honestly don't," she said, with a strange tone in her voice that he couldn't identify.

"Because I promise you, the fact that I had sex with a man doesn't change anything about how I feel about you. I still have just as much desire for you as I ever did."

He saw her shoulders tense.

"But I understand completely if you don't feel the same," he backpedaled hurriedly. "You have every right to be angry, even disgusted with me, but I'm hoping you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

Abby was fighting hard to keep from laughing out loud. It was so charming the way the big lug insisted on being penitent. Luka could be perfectly modern-minded in a number of ways, but he also had that wonderful old-school streak of chivalry that wouldn't be satisfied until she blamed him and punished him for his actions. Oh, all right, she thought. Might as well get some fun out of this.

Putting her face straight with an effort, she swiveled her stool around to face him. "Luka..."

"I was wrong," he forged on. "I was wrong to be jealous of you with Carter, I was wrong to yell at him..."

"Luka..."

"...but most of all, I was wrong to let myself be tempted, let alone act on it..."

"LOO-KAH..." she enunciated, finally getting his attention. "Shut up and come here."

He approached her with some trepidation.

"Down," she ordered, pointing sharply to the floor.

He knelt obediently in front of her without speaking, like a dog instructed to sit.

"Do you want to be forgiven?" Abby asked coldly.

He nodded. "Yes, I do."

Abby uncrossed her legs, letting her robe fall open. She was naked beneath it, her knees spread. "Make me come, right now, and I'll consider it," she stated.

Luka had hope, then, that they were going to work things out between them, but he didn't want to ruin things by saying anything. He followed her instruction, leaning forward so his face was between her thighs. He kissed one, then the other, feeling the marvelous softness of her skin beneath his lips. Her hand was on his head, fingers running through his dark hair, pulling him in closer. He let her guide him in until he could taste her, running his tongue over her most sensitive areas. He could feel her moan as much as he could hear it.

Abby hooked one leg over his shoulder, the sole of her foot rubbing against his back as he pleasured her. She normally preferred lengthy foreplay when having sex with Luka, but right now, she had a more immediate need. And with her head still full of erotic visions of Luka moving and thrusting against John, interrupted occasionally by a flash of Kerry Weaver, she didn't have any trouble maintaining arousal. Luka's tongue was driving her wild, as always.

Luka took hold of her hips and pulled her tighter against his mouth, driving his tongue deeper into her, and sensing the nearness of her climax. When she writhed and shuddered against him, he knew it was imminent, and sure enough, she let out a deep-throated groan of pleasure as her orgasm rippled through her. Her fingernails dug into his scalp, then relaxed.

He kissed his way up the length of the body he'd come to adore, tasting the faint traces of her perspiration, breathing in the musky scent she released when aroused. The hard peaks of her breasts tried to divert him in his path, but he continued up to her mouth, and was about to kiss her...

"Uh-uh," she declared, her lips almost but not quite touching his. "Not so fast, mister."

Fighting the feeling of disappointment, he carefully released her, and she sat back on her stool, her robe still wide open.

"Okay, let's talk," she said, shifting from excited lover to stern taskmistress with surprising ease.

Luka nodded and stood. "All right."

Abby leaned forward, slipping her hand inside the folds of his robe to take hold of his erection. "As long as you and I are lovers," she told him, giving it a squeeze for emphasis, "I've got the right of first refusal on this."

Caught between the enjoyable physical sensation and the sense of foreboding, Luka merely nodded again.

"That means you don't go sticking it into anyone without consulting me first. Understand?"

"Yes."

"My husband cheated on me," Abby said, sounding more serious now. "And I swore I'd never take that from anyone again."

"Abby, I never meant to..."

"Hey! I'm still talking!" she snapped, silencing him.

Cowed, he held his tongue.

"The only reason I'm going to forgive you for fucking John Carter..." she went on, and then her face suddenly developed the wickedest grin he'd ever seen on her sweet face. "...is that it was the hottest, most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life."

And then he knew for certain that things would be okay. His erection seemed to grow even harder.

"So," she added, letting go and sitting back again, "I've got a choice to make. I could throw you out of my apartment and tell you we're through. Or...I could accept your apology and your promise that you'll never again have sex with another person without my approval for as long as we're together." She took a foil-wrapped condom from the pocket of her robe and held it up. "Then I could put this on you and enjoy some great make-up sex, firm in the knowledge that you'd learned your lesson and would be a good boy from now on. Now, which would you choose if you were me?"

Luka considered that one kind of a no-brainer, but just to be playful, he said, "Umm, can I have a minute to think about it?"

She actually laughed at that, peeling open the small packet as she unbelted his robe and let it fall open. With swift, gentle movements, she rolled the latex onto his length, then stood up and let her robe fall from her shoulders. It puddled on the kitchen floor, leaving her standing naked in front of him. His own robe joined hers a heartbeat later.

Abby slid her arms around Luka's neck as he put his hands under her buttocks and lifted her off her feet. She kissed him at last, signifying that the problem was entirely behind them now.

"I love you," he whispered when they parted. "And I swear to you I'll never touch Carter, or anyone else again."

"Well, now," she said with a sly grin, "I've got my own ideas about that. But we'll talk them over...later..." Her voice trailed off as he lowered her onto his shaft, the first inch sliding in easily.

"Oh, you do, do you?" He lifted her up slowly, then lowered her down again. Another inch.

"Uh-huh..." she gasped, wrapping her legs around him. Up. Down.

"What kind of ideas?" Another inch.

"You...me...and John..."

Excitement flared brightly within him as he realized she was having fantasies almost identical to his own. He grunted as his entire length was suddenly inside her, eliciting a sharp gasp from her.

"Or...maybe Kerry...?"

That thought made him pause. Like many men, Luka enjoyed the idea of two women in his bed, but he had always assumed that Abby wouldn't approve of the thought. It was good to hear she was open to the possibility, but...Kerry Weaver? She wasn't unattractive, but he had a hard time picturing her as a sexual person. All that came to mind were their multiple clashes over policy, or patient treatment. "You really think..." he said, raising Abby up again, "she'd be good in bed?"

"She sure was," Abby gasped, as he impaled her once more.

Luka froze.

There was a moment of horrible awareness as she realized what she'd just confessed.

"Was?" Luka repeated, and there was no more coyness in his tone. "Abby...you had sex with Kerry Weaver?"

Abby did something he'd never seen her do during their lovemaking before. She blushed, deeply.

"You were enjoying yourself with her...while I was locked in with John? And you've been letting me feel like a dung beetle all this time, thinking I'd betrayed you?" His voice was rising. "While you were off somewhere having sex with another woman?!"

"Are you mad?" she said in a much smaller voice.

Luka knew he probably should have been furious at the thought of Abby, his Abby, in a passionate embrace with the tempestuous redheaded ER Chief...the thought of the two women naked together, arms around each other, breasts rubbing against each other, kissing each other deeply...but it was just causing him to swell even more within her.

"Does it feel like I'm mad?" he replied, pressing her back against the wall. He thrust his tongue into her mouth even as he thrust himself more vigorously into her below. She clutched at him, pulling him tighter against her and moaned into his mouth, sucking on his tongue and contracting around him.

Turning abruptly, Luka lay her back on the cool tiles of the kitchen counter, the muscles in his arms burning as they relinquished her weight. He picked up the pace of his movements, driving into her more forcefully, enjoying his turn in control. "You two-faced... devious...little... minx..." he grunted, hoping he'd gotten all the English words right. Even if he hadn't, he figured that either she'd get the gist, or she wouldn't be in a position to care.

"Luka," she gasped, clearly fighting to get coherent words out, "just fuck me, goddamn you..." He was polite enough not to point out that he was already doing just that. He'd long ago discovered that Abby, as sweet as she was most of the time, could be wonderfully foul-mouthed during sex.

And then they were into the zone where words are impossible, only the pumping and building toward a climax that overwhelmed them, bringing the most animalistic of reactions out of them both. A screaming, twisting, clawing, straining explosion that paid off all their efforts, everything they had expected and more, then left them spent and aching deliciously.

"Ohhh, Jesus," Abby whispered, swiping strands of her own tangled, tousled hair out of her face. Luka muttered something in Croatian, which she assumed translated pretty close to her own sentiments. She tried to lift herself up onto her elbows, and he helped her into a sitting position. Leaning into his embrace, she kissed him gently and repeated his earlier words. "I love you."

***********************************

Dressed in his pants, shoes and coat, John was sitting on the back steps of Kerry's house, gazing out into her garden and smoking. When he had lived here before, he would often work out in the yard, doing chores that Kerry couldn't quite handle. He could look at different areas and see where the ground he had turned over for planting had become lush beds of flowers and foliage. Pity that it was now winter and none of it could be seen. But, he knew what lay under all the snow. He smiled as he heard the door open and then Kerry sat down beside him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You really need to give that up," she said, indicating the cigarette in his hand.

"I know. Every time I try, something happens to make me want it even more." He shrugged. "I figure that I need at least one vice left to me."

"And what was it that we finished a mere thirty minutes ago?" she asked with a smile, letting her hand run up and down his thigh.

"I've never considered making love to be a vice, Kerry. I consider it a...necessity."

"Well, I consider heat a necessity, too. Come back inside."

John helped her to her feet, then followed her into the kitchen where it was warm and cozy. He had loved her kitchen, even though he wasn't any good in it. He slowly grinned as he thought of something that he might be good at in the kitchen, even if it wasn't cooking. He quickly pulled off his coat and stepped out of his shoes, hoping he could reach her before she turned around.

Kerry was at the sink, filling the coffeepot with water. "When are you on?" she asked, somehow unable to remember the schedule.

"Midnight. I'm free from now until eleven."

Kerry could feel the heat of his body through her robe as he leaned against her and took the coffeepot out of her hands to set it on the counter. Then he untied the belt of her robe and his hands were on her body. They were cold, but it wasn't the temperature of his hands that was making her body break out in goosebumps. Rather it was the places where he was putting those hands and the way he was lightly kissing her neck. His palms were rough from so many washings and they rasped against her erect nipples, sending new shivers down her spine.

"John," she began. "We should go upstairs."

"Nope," he lightly replied. "I've always wanted to take you in your kitchen, Kerry. There was many a morning when I sat at that damn island and watched you make breakfast while naked. Well, in my mind you were naked. And so was I."

Kerry giggled as she saw the image as well. "And? Did I do anything kinky with breakfast?"

"Kinky? No. Nothing kinky. You let me pour the breakfast shake over you and lick it off your body. Like this." He turned her around, then dropped his head to lick his way from nipple to nipple."

"What a pity it's not breakfast time," Kerry murmured. "And what did I do to you?" she asked.

"Do to me?" He grinned. "You did everything to me, Kerry. But I think the part I liked best was when you spread cream cheese on my cock and then licked it off. Very slowly."

"Plain or flavored?" It was difficult to follow the conversation with the way he was sucking on her breast.

"Hmm?"

"The cream cheese. Plain or flavored?"

"Both," he said around the nipple in his mouth.

"You're obsessed with food, aren't you?" she asked with a laugh.

"I'm obsessed with you." John lifted his head and kissed her deeply, liking the way it felt when her fingernails dug into his skin as she held him near.

"Kerry, can I tell you something?" he asked when they finally ended the kiss.

"Sure."

"When you admitted how you felt about other women...admitted that you had been with Kim. Well, I..."

"Felt turned on by it?" she asked.

John nodded. He hoped he wasn't blushing. After all, Kerry had seen him with Luka, so she wasn't really a prude, and she had admitted to having enjoyed sex with another woman.

"I was turned on the minute I saw you and Luka." She said.

John could feel his face flush. "Oh." Then, seeing how easily she had admitted that, he found the courage to admit more to her. "I'd like to hear about how it felt when you were with Kim. What you did."

"Oh, really? Wouldn't it be better to know about the last woman I was with?"

John's brows knitted together as he tried to remember if there had been any rumors about Kerry with another woman besides Kim. He couldn't. "Who?"

"Abby."

John had to retreat to one of the stools to sit down after that last admission. Kerry saw how his face had paled and she quickly tied her robe closed, then went to him. Standing in front of him, she looked him straight in the eyes. "Are you shocked? Disgusted?"

John shook his head. "No. Surprised maybe. I'd never thought that about Abby. Then again, I never thought that about you, either. When?"

"Last night."

"Oh." While he and Luka had been together, then. Suddenly he laughed. "What a group we are, huh? Me and Luka and you and Abby."

"Abby likes you, too, John." Kerry wasn't sure why she brought that fact into the conversation. Perhaps to gage John's feelings, see if he would jump at the chance to be with Abby. See if he would be quick to leave her behind.

"I like Abby a lot, too, but she's in love with Luka. And I'm..." he caught himself in time, stopped himself from saying those words. "And I'm still aroused."

Kerry looked down at the bulge in his pants. "So, I see. Tell me, just how much did you and Luka do last night?"

"We did everything." John quickly admitted. Then he paled once more as he belatedly realized that he and Luka had sex without protection, and so had he and Kerry. "Oh, my, God, Kerry," he said. "I'm sorry. I wasn't even thinking about condoms earlier. What if..."

"Shh." Kerry placed her fingers against his lips. "Don't worry about that right now. We'll remember to use condoms next time."

John kissed her fingers, his heart torn in two. While he was delighted that Kerry wanted a 'next time', he was still mortified that he had been so lax.

Kerry undid the button of John's slacks, then slowly lowered the zipper. When he had hurriedly dressed to go outside, he had neglected to put on any underwear, so she was able to reach inside his pants and immediately touch him. He was so hard and she could feel that the front of his pants were slightly damp from the pre-ejaculate. She leaned in to kiss him on the mouth, pushing down on his waistband to get his pants off. He stood long enough to allow them to fall to the floor, then let her push him back onto the stool.

Kerry took a step back and looked at him with a grin. "My turn to see all of you," she informed him.

"A very flawed all of me," he commented, gesturing at his surgical scars.

"I don't see any flaws, John. Not a single one." Then Kerry braced her hands on his thighs and slowly lowered her body until she was kneeling in front of him. As she had figured, having John sit down put his cock at just the right height for her. She grasped it firmly in her hand, then slowly sucked the tip of it into her mouth, tightening her lips around it before letting her tongue flick the tip. His moan of pleasure let her know that she had found something else he liked, and she continued to take all of him, sucking and licking her way down the shaft.

John ran his fingers through her short hair, the contrast of red against his pale skin unnoticed as her tongue drove him to distraction. There was no comparison between this and what Luka had done to him last night, although he wasn't adverse to ever having a chance to more intimately compare the two. He gasped as Kerry's mouth left his cock and engulfed his balls, gently rolling them around in her mouth. A new sensation swept up from there as a vibration began in his balls. Kerry was humming and it was about to drive him crazy. He was sure that one more touch or lick from her would send him over the edge, which is why he whimpered when her mouth left him and she pulled away.

"Please don't stop," he whispered, his voice strangled by his need for release.

"I'm only just beginning," Kerry assured him. "Close your eyes."

John closed his eyes, waiting to feel what would happen next. He would do anything for Kerry, anything. Especially now that she held his climax in her hands, so to speak. He heard her move around the kitchen, heard the door of the fridge open and close, heard the water run in the sink. He was tempted to open his eyes, but he didn't. He trusted Kerry completely.

He yelped when something cold was smeared along the hot shaft of his cock, and a strawberry scent assailed his senses. "Flavored cream cheese?" he asked.

"Strawberry. It's my favorite." Kerry said, then she began to lick it from his body, not satisfied until she had all of it consumed. John let his head fall back as his climax was once more delayed by the coldness of yet more, this time to his cock and balls. His hands were tightly gripping the edge of the island as Kerry worked him over, using her tongue to knead the condiment into his skin before slowly removing it.

"God, Kerry. I've got to come." He muttered.

"Soon, John." Her voice drifted up to his brain, but it didn't fully register. He was too far gone for conscious thought. Just when he thought that he couldn't take it any longer, when thousands of lights were beginning to go off inside his skull, her mouth was replaced by something else warm. She was gently washing him off with a cloth. This was an entirely new sensation, yet his body was so on edge that it didn't take long for his arousal to reach a crescendo once more.

This time, Kerry had no intention of stopping. Having liberally coated her hand with vegetable oil, she slowly inserted a finger into John's anus, going straight for the prostate, slowly stroking it while her head bobbed up and down on his engorged cock. She wasn't going to let Luka's image be the only one that John would associate with anal pleasure.

John let go of the counter and grabbed Kerry, his fingers tangled in her hair as he screamed out. It might have been her name, he wasn't sure. But he did know that he screamed and then those thousand points of light exploded in his balls, cock and head and he came. Kerry stayed where she was, drinking from him, not letting a single drop of his semen spill. His body was shaking and his heart racing, yet he managed to pull Kerry to her feet. He crushed their mouths together, his tongue probing into hers, wanting her to know that he didn't mind tasting himself in her mouth.

"God, I love you," he whispered, then he mentally berated himself as he felt her body tense in his arms. He had ruined it. He knew he had. Would she believe that he didn't mean it? He had to hope so. "I loved everything you just did."

He kissed her again, as felt her body relax once more. Hoping that it was a sign she believed him, he stood and took her by the hand to lead her upstairs.

Kerry gently disengaged her hand from John's. "I need some coffee."

"But, you did all the work. Don't you think it's your turn?"

"You said you had until eleven, and it's not even three yet. I have plenty of time for my turn again." She said with a grin.

John couldn't help but grin back. If Kerry was willing to let him stay, then that meant she didn't think that he meant he loved her when he slipped up and said those words. He reached for his pants, but a 'tsk' from Kerry's direction made him stop.

"I want you to sit down and watch me move around the kitchen," she said.

John laughed as he sat back down on the stool. "But in my fantasy, you were also naked."

"Who said anything about *your* fantasy," she teased. "This is a part of mine." She put the coffee on, then faced him again, a devilish look on her face. "I think I might need you to get something for me."

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"There's a bottle of extra virgin olive oil on the top shelf." Kerry pointed to the cabinet next to the stove. "I need it."

"And you want me to get it down for you?"

Kerry nodded, feeling more than eager to watch his long naked body stretch as he retrieved the bottle.

"And can I get you anything else while I'm up?" he asked as he walked over to the cabinet.

"You're not *up* yet, John. But when you do get that way again, I might be able to find a thing or two you can do for me."

John handed her the bottle, then leaned in for another kiss. "If you were fulfilling my fantasy and walking around the kitchen naked, then I would be *up* a lot faster, Kerry."

"I'm sure you would be. But, I'm not looking for speed, John. I'm looking for longevity." And with that, she sent him back to sit down, then tried to figure out what she could make them for dinner. For some reason, a meal that could easily be licked seemed to have great appeal to her.

***********************************

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" Luka asked Abby as he finished dressing. He had some errands to run, and, as he said, it was too beautiful a day to spend indoors, even considering the company.

"What did I say earlier?" Abby replied, running a comb through her hair. It was still slightly damp from her shower, but she didn't want to use the hair dryer again.

"About bringing John or Kerry into bed with us."

"Oh, that." She somehow looked embarrassed at the thought. "Yes, I did, if that's all right with you."

Luka nodded, seeming to think about it. "Either way, that promise I made goes for you, too," he said, firmly. "You don't go sleeping with either of them without me, all right?"

She nodded. "That's fair. As long as we agree beforehand, it's okay. Otherwise, it's infidelity, like my ex."

He smiled that deep, warm smile that made her tingle all over. "In that case, I wouldn't object to a...what do you say, three people?"

"Threesome."

"No, the French-sounding word. Manage..."

"Menage a troi? I think that's how it goes."

"Yes, thank you. Hard enough mastering a second language without butchering a third." He kissed her goodbye and left, promising to return in a few hours with dinner fixings.

Abby stretched out on her worn, but comfortable, sofa, picking up the bestseller she'd begun reading. But she couldn't concentrate on the book much, and she put it down a minute later. Her mind was still full of the notion of adding another lover to their bed.

Kerry Weaver still held some intriguing possibilities...but it was John who was uppermost in her mind. As much fun as women could be, men were still her first choice, all other things being equal. Particularly when combined with the man she already had. And John's need for love seemed greater, or at least more immediate, than Kerry's. Abby didn't love Luka any less by admitting that she'd had an attraction to the young resident almost since she met him, and talking so closely with him during his recovery had only deepened it. Yes, if anyone was going to be her first choice for their new bedmate, it would be him.

That choice made, Abby let herself relax, catnapping briefly as she pondered the thought of how to bring John Carter into things...