- Text Size +
Abby felt the urge to light a cigarette that she usually felt after sex. One of her only gripes about sleeping with Luka was that he disapproved of her smoking and wouldn't let her light up after they made love. Well, there's another reason to let him stew down there a while, she thought.

Kerry had finished a couple of stretches that looked habitual. Abby recognized a couple of physical therapy exercises, and figured that Kerry had to do them pretty regularly. She lay back contentedly and watched the older woman go through the motions with a simple economy. It was not an overtly sexual sight, but it was certainly pleasant to watch, she decided.

When Kerry had finished, she turned back to Abby. "Ready for more?"

"Yeah," Abby said, reaching for her. "Your turn."

Kerry pushed her hands gently aside. "No, still yours."

Abby's eyes widened. "Really? But I just came."

"Only once," Kerry reminded her. "I haven't finished with you yet. And I like to be thorough in everything I do."

"Oh, man, I've died and gone to heaven."

"Not yet, but give me a minute." Kerry lowered her mouth to Abby's breast, sucking at it, flicking her tongue lightly over the areola, biting gently at the nipple. Feathery ripples of pleasure lit up Abby's nervous system like flashes of lightning in distant storm clouds. Kerry was no larger than Abby herself, so there was a vivid difference from the tall, broad-shouldered Luka Kovac, whose size seemed to engulf her deliciously. But this, in its own way, was every bit as marvelous.

Kerry's palms glided over Abby's ribs, inducing fluttery vibrations in her stomach muscles, as her mouth worked its way downward. She blew warmly into Abby's navel, even as Abby's hands clutched at her shoulder blades. She didn't have to guide Kerry's destination; the older woman was going right where she wanted anyway. But Abby couldn't help wishing she would hurry up and get there. Kerry, no doubt, knew it, and drew the experience out mercilessly.

And then she was there.

"Oh my GOD..!"

The dynamic talents of Kerry's tongue within her seemed to be without limits, bringing her to the brink of orgasm time and again, then backing away just as she neared the peak. How she was able to sustain Abby's level of pleasure was a mystery to the nurse, one which she hoped would never be entirely solved.

Abby's head thrashed on the pillow, unable to remain still. She'd had her fun with women before...well, one woman...but that was with a young, insecure student, no more experienced in female sex than Abby herself. Kerry's expertise in bed was easily the equal of that she displayed in the ER.

When at last she came, it was like reaching the finish line of a marathon. The incredible sense of release, of triumph, almost of transfiguration, was beyond anything she'd expected when she'd first impulsively kissed Kerry. The liquid, glowing sensation was not merely in her pelvis, but spread throughout her body, along her limbs, her tendons, in every pore of her body. It was as good as anything she had experienced with men. Certainly a damn sight better than anything her ex-husband had done for her. She knew she'd be expecting even more from Luka in the future if he were to equal this. And the really terrific part was that she had a feeling he was quite capable of satisfying her expectations. Maybe even surpassing them.

The drowsiness of one orgasm, compounded by another, left her only dimly aware of Kerry retracing her way up her body, concentrating on the other breast in the process. Abby's full awareness returned as Kerry kissed her again, as though putting the finishing touches on her work.

"Let's hear it for being thorough," Abby managed to gasp.

Kerry smiled appreciatively and held her while she breathed deeply, re-oxygenating her body.

After a while, Abby propped herself up on one elbow and leaned over her co-worker. "Okay, it's your turn now, and no arguments."

"Who's arguing?" Kerry replied with a languid smile.

Abby filled her hands with Kerry's breasts. They weren't excessively large, just the right size for her. And the way the erect nipples jutted against her palms was another thrill she had forgotten. What a joy to learn such things all over again, she thought.

As good as they felt in her hands, the taste was even better. The softness of her skin, the texture, the slight musky aroma... Abby considered herself to be ultimately heterosexual, but she had to admit that she loved visiting the female side of things from time to time...

***********************************

"Are you sure about this?" John whispered. He was draped over Luka's back. Luka's wonderfully strong and toned back. Luka had been quite clear that he wanted to feel John inside of him, wanted to go all the way.

"I'm sure." Luka rested his forehead against his folded arms. He was on his haunches on the mattress waiting to feel John enter his body. Waiting to see what it would be like. Wanting it so badly that he could taste it. "Quit stalling for time and take me, damn you," Luka growled.

John chuckled, then positioned himself at Luka's opening. He had engaged in anal sex with Liz, and even though that had been years ago, he still remembered what to do and what not to do. It would be interesting to see how different a man's reaction would be as compared to Liz's.

"Try to stay relaxed, okay? If it starts to hurt or burn, then tell me and I'll stop. We're not in a big hurry here, remember?"

"I remember."

John slowly pushed against the tight ring, meeting resistance. Not wanting to hurt Luka, he was hesitant to enter too quickly. If things worked out tonight, then John was already looking forward to doing this with Luka once again. Heck, as long as he was dreaming, he might as well think that they would do it lots of times.

Luka gasped as he felt John's heat penetrate his body. It was too big, way too big, Luka thought, but he didn't tell John to stop. He wanted to feel this. Wanted to say that he had done everything possible with a man that it was possible to do. Luka wanted to savor the experience, have it as a pleasant memory since he didn't think that he would ever again have the chance to be with John. Luka wanted...whoa, that was a new sensation. Luka had been so busy thinking that he hadn't noticed it when John pushed in further. It hurt. God, how it hurt. Luka could imagine that he was bleeding from being stretched, but he didn't care. He would get through his, even though it wasn't what he had been expecting. He had expected a pleasurable feeling, fullness making him feel complete. Well, he had the fullness, but no pleasure.

John tensed as he heard Luka's moan of pain. Knowing he wasn't in far enough yet to hit the prostate, John slowly pulled back, then pushed forward again. Luka moaned once more, and this moan was definitely one of pleasure. John grinned, then kept on with what he was doing.

Just when Luka had been about to write off homosexual sex as highly overrated, John's penis had hit a spot inside of him that created the most wonderful feeling of pleasure that Luka had ever known. Yes! This was what he had imagined, what he had heard from homosexual friends. John then began to pull out and Luka voiced his disappointment at that idea. "No. Stay in me. We're only just starting, right?"

"I'm not pulling out all the way, Luka. Relax. I know what I'm doing here."

"You said that you'd never been with a man before."

"I haven't. Now shut up and let me fuck you." John was shocked at his choice of words, but they had the desired effect. Luka quit talking and was now thrusting his hips back to meet him. After a few more minutes of careful penetration, John was ready to go further. And so was Luka. The older man met John thrust for thrust, impaling himself upon John at every opportunity. The tightness and warmth inside of Luka was incredible and John didn't last long there. He cried out as he came, resting against Luka as he felt his penis contract with each convulsion of ejaculation.

Luka stretched out under John, moving slowly so that he could keep John in place. It had felt so good to be taken that way, but he had not yet come. He hadn't wanted to come. At least not on the mattress.

"Ready to switch positions?" Luka asked.

"I'm spent, Luka. I can't do it again." John said with a sigh.

Luka laughed. "I know. But, I'm hard and I want to be inside of you. It's only fair, John. So far tonight we've each done the same thing."

John rolled off of Luka's back and Luka moved his body so that he was on top of John.

"You want to fuck me?" John asked, feeling brave after his previous slip up.

"I most certainly want to fuck you," Luka said with a grin. "In every position conceivable, but for right now I'll settle for taking you from behind, like you did me."

"How's your back?" John suddenly asked.

"My back?" Luka asked with surprise. He hadn't been expecting that question. Then it occurred to him that just because John had been through detox, the reason for his drug abuse might still be a factor. "It feels fine. I wasn't bent over long enough for it to hurt. If you're worried about your back, then you can stay the way you are."

"It's been all right lately, but I don't want to put an strain on it," John explained. He reached between their bodies and grabbed Luka's penis, squeezing it. "I want you, Luka." John spread his legs and Luka settled between them, then he raised up and lifted John's long and lean legs.

"Do you think this will be okay for you?" Luka asked.

John let go of Luka and nodded.

"Well, if it gets painful...in any way, let me know and we'll find another position."

"Okay."

Luka shifted position, kneeling and then resting John's butt on his thighs. "Still okay?"

John grinned up at him. "I'll let you know when it hurts. I will." He nodded.

Luka nodded, then reached for the bottle of massage oil that he had earlier found. Also watermelon scented. Apparently either Doug or Carol had a penchant for that scent, although Luka couldn't ever remember Carol smelling like a watermelon. Looking like she had swallowed one, sure. But, not smelling like one.

Luka poured a liberal amount into his palm, then a slow grin started on his face as he realized the position he had John in. He tipped the bottle over John's bottom, letting the cool liquid out onto John's warm skin.

John drew in a sharp breath as he felt Luka pour the cold oil on him. "Jesus, Luka! Weren't you paying attention to the way I warmed it my hands first before using it?"

"I have some warming in my hand, thank you." Luka put the bottle aside, then began to rub the oil in, making sure that his fingers went into John on a frequent basis, gently stretching his sphincter muscles the same way that John had stretched his. Then he rubbed the handful of oil up and down his hard shaft and lifted John's legs once again, holding them out and up as he pressed the head of his swollen organ against John.

"Ready?" Luka asked, his voice husky with a new desire.

John nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be." He grinned. "Fuck me, Luka. Fuck me hard."

"Where did you get such a dirty mouth?" Luka asked, still smiling.

"It's a hidden talent. Now quit talking and get down to business."

"As you wish, John." Luka began to push his way inside.

************************

Kerry's sighs, moans, and quivers were a thrill to Abby's senses. The way she squirmed and writhed was a particular delight, since Abby couldn't recall ever seeing Kerry Weaver out of control before. As much as she wanted to take her time and tantalize Kerry the same way Kerry had done for her, Abby's impatience was getting the better of her. She couldn't wait to hear Kerry squeal.

She moved lower, between Kerry's thighs, spreading them with her hands. Then, remembering how she'd inadvertently hurt Kerry earlier, she asked, "How's your hip? Is this okay?"

"Yes," Kerry gasped impatiently. "I took a pill in the bathroom, I'm fine." Her hands pulled Abby's face down to her groin.

Abby gently parted Kerry's nether lips with her fingers, bringing her mouth to...

A pill?

That made sense, if Kerry took some kind of prescribed medication, but it made her think of John. Oh, no.

Abby jerked her head up, looking around for a clock, and spotting one on a nearby table. Oh, God...

It was thirteen minutes to ten PM.

"Oh, SHIT...!!" Abby jerked upright, sitting back on her haunches and covering her mouth with her hands in horror.

Kerry's eyes opened. "I beg your pardon?" she said, indignantly. "Don't tell me I'm that unattractive."

"Oh, dear God, what have I done?"

"Nothing yet, that's the problem! And you were just about to..."

"No, no, no, Kerry, you don't understand. John was required to attend a meeting tonight! He's missed it because of me!"

Kerry's annoyance vanished immediately as she took in Abby's meaning. "Oh, Abby..."

"I didn't think about that when I locked them in!" Abby's sense of dread was growing rapidly. "Oh my God, I've made him violate one of his agreements."

"Abby, calm down," Kerry said, sitting up and taking her hands.

"Kerry, I may have just cost him his job, all because I was angry! While you and I are having sex..."

"Abby," Kerry broke in with her take-charge voice, "it's not that bad. If it's clear that he's not at fault, and isn't able to make it to the meeting for reasons that are beyond his control, he won't be held accountable."

Abby nodded, calming a little. "You're right..."

"Luka will bear witness to the fact that he was locked in at the wrong time. You can, too. It's going to be all right. Okay?"

"Okay." She took a deep breath, getting hold of herself once more. "But I think I really should go let them out now, before anything worse happens."

Kerry nodded. "I'll go with you. That way, I can confirm the situation if anyone asks. With an attending and the ER Chief both vouching for John, I don't think he'll have any trouble."

They were quiet for a moment, then Abby got up and began dressing. Kerry did the same, pulling new clothes out of a drawer.

Minutes later, they were in Kerry's car, driving toward the hospital. "I'm sorry," Abby said. "You were wonderful to me, and it's not fair that you didn't get to..."

"That's okay," Kerry replied, a little regretfully, Abby thought. "I'll take a rain check, and...maybe we can work something out later."

Abby nodded. "I owe you one."

"Yes, you do." Kerry navigated a slippery corner with care. "Did you mean what you said earlier? That you don't mind sharing?"

"Uh-huh. If two people really love and trust each other, I don't see why they couldn't involve a third party. Why, you want to join Luka and me sometime?"

Kerry's face had the hint of a smile. "Ohhh, I suppose I could live with that..."

Abby smiled, amused. "You know, I even told my husband once that we could bring another woman to bed with us if he wanted."

"What'd he say?"

"Can you believe it? He was furious! He thought the whole idea was disgusting." She shook her head. "It figures I'd go and marry the one straight man in North America who isn't into the idea of two women in bed with him."

Kerry laughed out loud.

"I don't know what he was so afraid of," Abby went on. "It's not like I'd become a complete lesbian and dump him for a woman. I like having sex with women now and then, but I can't really get emotionally attached to them. I mean, I don't fall in love with them the way I can with men."

"I know what you mean," Kerry replied absently. "I'm that way with just about everyone."

Abby looked at her in surprise. "You've never been in love?"

Kerry shrugged. "It just doesn't seem to happen." She was trying to be offhanded about it, but Abby was certain there was a note of sadness in her voice. Rather obviously changing the subject, she said, "So, what happened with your husband?"

"I caught him with another woman, the fucking hypocrite. My best friend, or so I thought." Abby scowled. "Sure, it's okay for him to get some on the side, without me knowing about it, but share her with me? Treat me like a person with feelings? Noooo, can't have any of that."

The conversation trailed off as they drove, but Abby began to feel a new kind of guilt. In a sense, she realized, she'd just done the same thing. Cheated on Luka by going to bed with Kerry. It was one thing if all three were in agreement beforehand, but doing it without Luka knowing about it... She had to wonder how she'd feel if she ever caught him with someone else.

Nah, that wouldn't happen. He was too decent and honest to do that to her. Wasn't he?

******************************

The falling snow made the drive to County a little hazardous, but they made it there in good time. The two women managed to make it to the elevators without being spotted, then down to the basement.

Abby led Kerry straight to the door of the storeroom where she had left Luka and Carter. As she got out the key, she sniffed, smelling something different in the air. "Is that watermelon?"

Kerry nodded. "Smells like it. It's one of those aromatherapy candle scents. I have one somewhere at the house."

"Hmm." Abby quickly unlocked the door and she and Kerry stepped into the room, stopping short just inside of the entrance as they saw for themselves that Luka and Carter were far from freezing to death in the room.

Abby felt her jaw drop in astonishment. She wanted to cry out in astonishment, but her voice seemed to have frozen in her throat. She felt Kerry plucking at her sleeve, drawing her back out of the storeroom, and the door closed again.

She looked at Kerry, and realized that Kerry's face was an exact mirror of her own. "Oh...my...God..." Kerry whispered.

And then Abby burst out laughing. She didn't know which was funnier, the fact that Carter and Luka hadn't even noticed them enter and leave, or that Kerry Weaver was actually blushing about it. Her face was nearly matching her hair.

"Oh my God," Kerry repeated helplessly as Abby clutched her sides in breathless laughter. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my -- I've got to stop saying 'oh my God'." A growing smile was consuming her face.

"Jeez, and to think I was feeling bad about cheating on Luka," Abby whispered when she regained her breath. "I know I should probably be really mad at him right now, but..."

The sound of Luka moaning deeply came through the closed door.

"...but I've never been more turned on in my life," Abby concluded.

"Same here."

They looked at the door again, then back at each other. A slow smile spread over Kerry's face.

"I think that we can have what we want."

Abby's brow furrowed in confusion and then she, too, began to smile as she saw the opportunity that now lay before them. "Okay, how do we handle them then?" she asked.

"I don't know about Luka, but Carter can't stand it when he thinks I'm angry or disappointed in him. He'll do just about anything to get back into my good graces."

"Luka can't stand it either. So you're saying we should make them think that we're upset?"

Kerry shook her head. "No, not upset. That would make them feel *too* guilty. We don't want that. We want to put them in a position where they won't refuse us. No, angry and disappointed should work. Do you think you can pull that off?"

Abby laughed, "Yeah, I can handle that. So, shall we knock this time?"

Kerry flashed her a grin, shaking her head. "Never underestimate the power of surprise, Abby."

Abby said, "Do we dare?"

Another of Luka's moans was heard, this one accompanied by a matching one from Carter.

"We dare!" Kerry declared, and turned the knob.

****************************
The two men were so intent on what they were doing that they hadn't noticed it when the door opened. John had closed his eyes when Luka began to fuck him in earnest, savoring the feelings that Luka's wonderful cock -- yes, John thought to himself, it's a cock, dammitt, not a penis. My patients have penises. My lover has a cock -- was creating within his body.

And then Luka stopped in the middle of a stroke, making a strangled cry as he did so, then slamming home as he murmured something in Croatian. John then felt Luka kissing him and he reached up and put his arms around Luka's neck, holding him in place even as he wrapped his legs around Luka's waist.

"That was great, Luka," John whispered against the warm lips. "Thank you."

He finally opened his eyes to look up at Luka, seeing that Luka's eyes were also tightly closed. And also seeing that there was a Hell of a lot more light in the room than there had been before. Tipping his head to the side, John looked at the door, his face becoming red as he looked at Kerry and Abby. The looks on the their faces were unreadable, but John knew that he and Luka were in a lot of trouble now.

"Luka."

"Hmm?" Luka tried to kiss him again.

John let his legs drop to the mattress.

"We have company."

"That's nice." Luka started to suck on John's earlobe, but John put his hands on Luka's shoulders and pushed him away. "It's Abby. She's here with Kerry."

Luka stared down at John and a few moments passed before those words sunk into his brain. Abby and Kerry were here in the room with them. He knew he couldn't turn around to face either woman. Dear God. What a way to be caught.

Kerry's arm was tired of holding the door open and she figured that the overhead light would be better than the light from the hallway. She let the door close, then reached for the switch, surprised to find it already in the 'on' position. Well, that explained the candle, she thought.

"Um, Kerry, we have a problem," Abby said.

That was an understatement. Two incredibly gorgeous men were on the floor naked in front of them, their bodies still flushed from their lovemaking, and they had both just agreed to not yet take full advantage of the situation. Kerry was beginning to think that maybe she had been too hasty in suggesting that she and Abby make the men suffer a bit before being allowed to atone for tonight.

"I left the key in the lock." Abby calmly said.

Kerry turned around and grabbed the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. Like the men had been earlier, they were now locked in the storeroom.

"Well, this is unexpected," Kerry said as she turned from the locked door to gaze at John and Luka once again.