- Text Size +
Story by Scott J. Welles and Cathy Roberts

Awakening slowly to the warmth of Abby's arms around her, the younger woman's warm skin molded softly against her back and legs, Kerry pried an eye open and glanced at the television screen. Left on all night, it showed John and Luka in a nearly identical position. The tape would have run out hours ago, of course, while they all slept, but the camera still showed the live image.

Breathing deeply to clear her head, she sat up slowly. Okay, she thought, fun's fun, but it was time to let them out. One thing she had to do first, though. John, Abby, and Luka weren't on until later that day, but she was scheduled to come in earlier. Reaching for the bedside phone, she dialed from memory and waited for a response. "ER," a bored female voice said.

"Randi, it's Dr. Weaver. What's the workload like so far today?"

"Nothing much," the clerk replied. "Dr. Greene's still on, and the residents are mostly doing paperwork. Nice and quiet."

"Good." That would make what she was about to do easier. "Tell Mark I won't be coming in this morning. I...I don't feel too well." The lie came clumsily to her lips.

There was an unusual note of concern in Randi's voice. "You're...you're calling in sick?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to rest up, and I'll be in this evening. Just let him know, or page me if there's an emergency."

"Are you all right?" Randi asked urgently. "You never call in sick, even when you look like hell. Is it serious?"

"No, Randi, it's just..."

"You want me to have Dr. Greene send someone over with some medicines? Or should I alert an ambulance? Do you..."

"Randi," Kerry interrupted quietly but firmly, "It's nothing to worry about. Believe me."

"But what do I tell him if he asks what's wrong with you? He'll want to know; you never take a sick day..."

Kerry let out a sigh and decided, screw it. "Tell him I'm having sex with two gorgeous men and a sexy brunette," she stated flatly.

There was a long silence at the other end, and then Randi finally said, "Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? I'll just tell him it's stomach flu, I promise." There was a smile in her voice.

"I'd appreciate that," Kerry told her.

"You go, girl," Randi said before hanging up.

Kerry replaced the phone and turned to see Abby, awake and smiling up at her. "You're a naughty girl, Kerry Weaver," the nurse purred. "Playing hooky, now?"

"Just for half a day..." Kerry let Abby pull her down for a kiss, her own hand straying down the length of the nurse's body to discover her growing wetness. The temptation to remain where they were was strong, but she eased back with effort. "Are you hungry?" she said.

"In more ways than one," Abby said. "But I assume you mean food?"

"Mmm-hmm." Kerry grinned. "How does breakfast in bed sound?"

Abby returned her smile. "Which bed?"

Kerry got up, crooking a 'follow me' finger.


*****************************


It was the soft giggling, more than anything else, that roused Luka from his slumber. He was acutely aware that his arms and legs were wrapped around those belonging to someone else. And not just any someone else, but John. He smiled as he felt the soft rise and fall of John's chest while the man breathed, snuggled next to him. Then he heard a faint whisper and another giggle and he opened his eyes to see Abby and Kerry standing at the foot of the bed, each of them grinning from ear to ear. The women were both clad in bathrobes, but the ties weren't secure and the soft terry cloth was gaping in enough places for Luke to know that, under the robes, the women were just as naked as he and John were under the covers.

"I hope the two of you got an eyeful last night," he wryly commented, keeping his voice low so that he wouldn't awaken John.

Kerry's eyebrows rose at Luka's comment and she did look a bit surprised, but it was Abby who replied. "What we didn't get to see *live* is still safely on tape to be enjoyed later. Maybe you and John would care to watch it with us?"

Luka grinned. "I like that idea very much." His body also liked the idea, judging by the way his cock rose to half mast at the idea of watching him being the recipient of all those wonderful things John had done to him the night before. "So, if the two of you are down here, I guess that means that we're no longer locked in?"

Kerry had quickly decided to wait until later to ask how Luka knew they were being filmed and instead went to the point of their visit to the basement. "We're hungry, and thought that you and John would want to make us breakfast."

"Let me see if I understand this correctly. You locked us in here last night, then filmed us making love. And now you're down here to find out if we, the two who have been sorely used by the two of you, would like to come up there and prepare breakfast?"

Kerry and Abby nodded. "That's it," Kerry replied.

John shifted slightly and the movement of John's body against his own made Luka fully erect. An old idea surfaced in his mind and he slowly smiled at the women. "Take a good look at what I have in my arms, ladies. A very good look. What do you see?" Luka asked. "Kerry?"

Kerry slowly smiled, her eyes soft. "You're holding John. A sound asleep John, to be exact. It has always amazed me that, while on duty, he can wake up in a heartbeat if he's taking a nap, but when off duty, he's dead to the world."

"So, I've noticed," Luka said. "Abby? What do you see?"

Abby licked her lips as she regarded the man in the bed with Luka. "I see a naked man who is just waiting to be *roused* in an enjoyable way."

Kerry looked quickly at Abby, then smiled. "We've put this off for so long, haven't we?"

"Too long," Luka replied. "I think there's room on this bed for the two of you if one gets in behind me and the other behind John."

Luka didn't need to suggest that twice. He grinned as he saw Kerry head directly for John's side of the bed, slipping out of her robe and then quickly getting under the covers. He felt her hands brushing against his own skin as she caressed John's. Then he felt Abby get into bed behind him, her breasts pressed up against his back as she spooned her body around him. And he knew that as she caressed his skin her hands were also touching John, maybe even Kerry's hands in passing. As much as liked being caressed, he also wanted all of their attentions to be on John since it seemed to him that all of their maneuverings had been to enable all three of them to make love to John at one time.

He gently took Abby's hand and placed it on John's hip, then his hand burrowed between his and John's bodies until he could stroke the other man. John's head was turned in Luka's direction and he used that advantage to place kisses upon those softly parted lips while Kerry teased the nape of his neck. It didn't take much of that before John began to stir, and in more than one way. Under his hand Luka could feel John lengthen and harden. Abby's hand joined his when John moved his leg a bit, and Luka could feel her cupping John's balls, softly massaging them in their sac. A low, guttural moan emerged from John's throat and Luka moved his hand lower, wanting to tease John at his sensitive opening. But he found another hand there, Kerry's hand. She grinned at him over John's shoulder.

It was suddenly too hot under the blankets and Luka wanted to watch John's body respond to them. He moved his legs, capturing the covers so he could move them to the foot of the bed. Abby and Kerry quickly picked up on what he was doing and they helped him. It was almost like unwrapping a present, with the gift being John in all his glory.

Abby raised up behind Luka and somehow managed to lean over him enough to be able to kiss and lick at John's chest, her tongue flicking at the only available teat.

"You know, I could get spoiled by this," John's sleepy voice cut through the heavy breathing. "Very spoiled." Another deep moan rumbled from his chest when Abby started to suck hungrily on what she had in her mouth. Picking up on Abby's cue, Kerry's mouth engulfed a part of John's nether regions.

Luka trailed his hand up John's body, following the outline of his surgical scar while he watched Abby and Kerry suckle on his lover. No, he corrected himself, *their* lover. At that moment John belonged to all of them. "I think we could get very used to spoiling you this way," Luka said, his voice giving away the desire that was welling inside his body.

"I'd let you," John huskily whispered and his hands sought out his lovers -- one hand ran through Kerry's hair, caressing her scalp and shoulder as she lovingly, yet hungrily sucked him. Another hand met warm flesh, but John wasn't quite sure if he was touching Luka or Abby. Not that it mattered much, but a slight adjustment in one direction brought him in contact with Luka's rigid cock. "You really should do something about that, you know. Why don't you move around and I'll see what I can do for you?"

The offer was tempting, but Luka shook his head. "You did enough of that last night." Luka's words were met by silent nods from the women. "This morning, I think we'll be the ones doing things for you." Luka looked down toward John's groin, where Kerry was still busy. "Kerry? Would you like to choreograph things?"

Kerry raised her head then and slowly smiled, looking for everything like the proverbial cat that had eaten the canary. "I most certainly would. Let me think for a moment." She sat up and looked at the other three, then at the bed. After a few moments she smiled. "I think I know what to do. Abby, let go of him, you can finish driving him crazy later. Luka, you'll have to get off the bed. See if you can find what you and John did with the lubricant and condoms, okay?"

The two of them had been rather wild, tossing things aside with little regard to where they landed, Luka silently acknowledged. But he didn't want to leave John. Still, the prospect of more to come pushed him onward. He gave John a brief kiss on the lips, then slipped out of bed, seeking the required items.

Abby looked expectantly at Kerry, waiting for instructions. Even though her mouth had left John's nipple, her fingers still toyed with it, and now that Luka was no longer between them, Abby moved her body next to John's, basking in the warmth from his skin.

"Abby," Kerry was still smiling as she looked over John's body at the other woman, "here's where I want you..."

A few minutes later, John wasn't sure if he was truly awake or having one of the most erotic wet dreams a man could possibly endure. He had been moved down on the bed until his butt was just at the edge of the mattress. Luka was preparing him prior to penetration, with help from Kerry and Abby. And both women had told him that he was on his own as far as pleasing them was concerned. If it was a 69 when two people were having mutual oral sex, what was it when it was three people? And if you added Luka into the equation, what then did it become? John was about to follow that thought when a finger pressed against his inside and sparks of pleasure began to radiate from his prostate. Then another finger joined in and John could hear Luka's voice as he directed Abby and Kerry's actions. God, they were good, John couldn't keep his hips from arcing toward them, wanting more. A mouth rewarded his enthusiasm by settling just on the head of his cock, teasing him with just a swirling tongue. Eyes closed and his head thrown back, John concentrated on the feeling -- it was Abby, he was sure of it. Kerry liked to take in as much of him as she possibly could the first time around. It was after she had him all wet and hot that she would then draw off and toy with the sensitive cockhead.

As the pleasure grew, John twisted his head to one side and he encountered the musky scent of a woman. Kerry's scent. He moved closer, his tongue already snaking out as he opened his eyes. He ran his fingers through the red curls that hid the object of his desire at that moment, but he continued to softly stroke for a few moments. It was important to him that none of his lovers felt left out or shortchanged. Having sex with two other people had been a challenge, but it hadn't quite prepared him for having sex with three people. No, he corrected himself as he felt Luka's strong fingers rubbing lube around his ass -- they were making love to each other. They were making love to him. There had been so many times when he had despaired of ever being loved and now he had three people loving him. Tears sprang into his eyes, but he didn't want to disrupt the proceedings by crying. Instead he gently parted Kerry's soft, yet engorged folds and then he touched her with his tongue, insistent and demanding that she find her pleasure at his ministrations.

Luka was ready for John and he could see that John was more than ready for him. Kerry, who had been very demanding as she had lead them into this dance, was now preoccupied with what John was doing to her, and Abby's hand upon Kerry's breast certainly helped to contribute to that distraction. Luka gently grabbed Kerry's hand and slowly moved it so that her finger was no longer in his way. Abby saw what he was doing and she gently removed her fingers as well, then grabbed the base of Luka's cock and looked up at him, waiting.

Luka nodded. "I'm ready and he's ready."

"Let's do it then," Abby replied as she guided him to John's opening. Luka gasped as the tightness of John's sphincter muscles grabbed him, holding him in place. Despite the preparation, John would still need to relax even further before he could take in all of Luka's cock. "Now, Abby," Luka ordered and he watched through a haze of passion as Abby's mouth wrapped around the only part of him that she could reach. She ran her mouth up and down his shaft, as if she were playing a musical instrument of some sort, a harmonica perhaps. And then her tongue slipped into John, making a tight spot even tighter as she teased John's body with it. And teased Luka's cock as well. His hands tightened upon John's thighs and two desires warred within him. One wanted to thrust the rest of the way at one time, right then even. Another one wanted to pull out so Abby could suck him dry. Later, he promised his body. Abby can suck later. This is for John...and us. With that thought, Luka moved forward slightly. John was relaxed enough to let him advance a bit and Luka took those centimeters slowly, savoring the feel of Abby's tongue upon his cock and the warmth of John's ass there, too. Even through the condom it all felt too good. Maybe one day, Luka thought, we can do this without protection. Maybe.

Abby, her room between the two men rapidly vanishing, moved around until she was by Kerry's side on the bed, only to find that Kerry had also changed positions. She had been kissing John but now she took Abby's arm, and guided her so she lay on top of Kerry, the women facing each other. She felt her hips lifted carefully so that John could penetrate her from behind. She reached back to help guide him into her, and felt latex; Kerry must have put a condom on him while Abby couldn't see.

The feeling of John's cock filling her was as delicious as always...no, more so this time. It was as if she could feel Luka's as well, inside John's. Medically ridiculous, of course, but it still felt as though each of his thrusts into her, hard or soft, were enhanced and amplified by Luka's into him. Abby cried out at the feeling, hugging Kerry's body against her own. She kissed the woman beneath her, her tongue filling Kerry's mouth even while John's cock filled her, and Luka's filled him. Kerry clutched at Abby's head with one hand, and John's with another, pulling them all closer.

My God, it's finally happening, Abby thought in a frenzy of desire. We're all making love together at last. In perfect harmony.

She licked and sucked the side of Kerry's neck, biting her shoulders gently, feeling Kerry's breasts rise against her own in response to each pulse of lovemaking, and she heard Kerry's mouth meet John's over her shoulder. They kissed each other with the kind of love that Abby had wished to see them share for the longest time; it felt as if John was making love to Kerry through her.

The thought was too much to contain, and she came with a cry wrenched from her deepest center, calling out their names, John's and Luka's. The men eased back, though neither had come yet, a little overwhelmed by the ferocity of her climax.

"Kerry," Abby gasped, regaining her senses, "you've got to try this." She slid off of John's erection and out from between them.

Kerry, agreeing, wasted no time in closing the gap between John and herself. She scooted closer to him, while Abby helped her sit up. Luka and John, still joined together, moved to join with her, too. Kerry put her arms around John's neck, one hand encircling Luka's as well, and her legs around their combined hips. Abby, sliding behind her, put her own arms and legs around Kerry and the men as well, and guided Kerry to lean back against her, forming a living cushion for her body.

Kerry moaned aloud, enjoying the feel of her breasts against John's chest, and Abby's against her back, and then he was at her entrance, penetrating her, and then -- dear God! -- he was inside her, like never before. Abby hadn't been kidding about the experience!

She hugged John closer, and Luka with her, sandwiched exquisitely between John and Abby, but feeling all three of her lovers at once. She craned her neck, kissing Abby once, but that was too much of a contortion. She contented herself with kissing John's neck, chest and shoulders, aware that John was kissing Abby around her. They broke off their kiss, and Kerry pulled his face to hers, kissing him with all the love she'd been denying for far too long. He returned it with a passion, and for a moment, it was as though it was just the two of them in the room. No Abby sucking her earlobe, no Luka licking John's neck, just John and Kerry. Then the moment passed, and Kerry found herself equally glad that Abby and Luka were with them.

Luka was panting louder now, his excitement growing along with the vigor of his movements, and John's erection seemed to grow inside her, filling her more completely. Kerry squealed, unable to contain herself, let alone the two men inside her. At least it felt like both men at once!

Abby's arms reached around Kerry and John to grip Luka's shoulders, her heels just managing to hook behind Luka's buttocks. Kerry felt Luka's hands on her hips and John's arms around her waist and Abby's. She felt as though she was enmeshed in a cage of her lovers' limbs, unable to move or think, desperate for the release of orgasm, yet never wanting this incredible moment to end.

"Oh...my God..." she gasped between breaths, "I love you...all of...you..."

As if her words upset the delicate balance, Luka came with a deep moan, his climax triggering John's in turn. Kerry, feeling them both, was launched into hers as well, each one prompting the next like a string of dominoes. John's cry of ecstasy blended with her own, the two sounding strangely harmonic to Abby's ears. Although not directly stimulated herself, she was so excited at the whole arrangement that feeling it all, even indirectly, was enough to make her come as well, if not nearly as strongly as before. So she was still a part of it all.

Abby slid out from underneath Kerry, lying beside her. Luka, his chest and shoulders glistening with perspiration, eased carefully out of John, rolling off him, and Abby was quick to pull him close, kissing him deeply. His arms circled her waist and pulled her close, promising more for her later. From the corner of her eye, she saw John and Kerry kissing each other in a very similar fashion. He was still inside her, more at rest than in motion. Their lips slowly parted, and Kerry let out a sound, equal parts sigh and moan, that was not quite like any sound any of them had heard her make before.

The two couples reached for each other, all finding a comfortable position together, lying unmoving save for the rise and fall of their breathing and the beating of four hearts. The ceiling spun slowly above them, or seemed to.

"Well," Luka said at last, breaking the sated silence, "I believe you two wanted breakfast?"

"We do," Kerry agreed, her voice slightly hoarse. "But I know better than to ask John to cook." She laughed, but she also caressed him lovingly to take the sting from her words.

"Smart woman," John muttered and he turned his head so he could kiss her.

"Hey, enough of that," Abby said as she playfully shoved at John's body. "I'm hungry. Luka knows how to cook and you can help him."

"Abby's right, I *do * know how to cook." Luka slipped out of the bed and held out his hand toward John. "Come and help me in the kitchen."

"I'm warm here. It's cold out there," John pointed out.

"It'll be warm in the kitchen once we start breakfast." Luka didn't move and John finally crawled over Abby's body and reached out for Luka's hand, accepting his assistance in getting out of the bed.

"You had better be thinking of baking something," John muttered as he headed for the stairs.

"I'm thinking of something very hot," Luka said as he followed John. At the base of the stairs, Luka looked back to look at Kerry and Abby. "Something hot and spicy...and something else. Something cold, but you'll like it."

"Mmm, sounds great already. Get it started already," Kerry said.

"Yeah, what she said. Get us some sustenance before we fade away to nothing," Abby added with a grin.

"As you wish." Luka headed on up the stairs and saw John over by the oven, already turning it on. He walked over to him and, after turning the over back off, wrapped his arms around him. "Leave it. Where do you think Abby and Kerry were last night when they were watching us? The living room?"

John shook his head. "I didn't hear anything from the living room and you can hear noises from there in the basement. Her room, most likely. She has a television in there. Why?" John turned around in Luka's arms and he broke into a grin as he saw the look of mischief in Luka's eyes. "You're not...?"

"I am. We need a blank tape, though. Why don't you get one while I cook? They were right about one thing; we all need some food."

"Deal." John pulled out of Luka's embrace and went to the entertainment center to look for a blank tape.

Luka scrounged in Kerry's well-stocked kitchen and quickly rustled up a filling breakfast in the style of his native cuisine. It wasn't anything fancy or elaborate, but it would serve their needs: hot, tasty, and filling. He found plates and silverware easily enough, then dished out four portions, placing two on a tray, along with napkins and glasses of water. If he could have found a rose in a vase, he'd have added it to the tray, but he didn't.

John reappeared in the kitchen doorway and gave him a thumbs-up, indicating that everything was ready on the technical end. Luka nodded, gestured for John to wait at the top of the stairs, and lifted the tray. He walked over to the open door of the basement and looked down the stairs.

He could hear their voices down there, only slightly muffled. They were talking about the having him and John watch last night's tape with them later. Luka grinned, as he had been thinking the same thing. He wanted to see John make love to him from a completely different angle. And, after that tape was over, they could all watch the tape yet to be made. But first, he thought, to set the stage.

"Breakfast in bed, Croatian style," Luka announced, descending the stairs and presenting the tray with a mild flourish. Nothing too extravagant, of course -- he didn't want the 'in bed' part becoming literally true.

The women murmured approval, setting the tray on their laps as they sat together. Abby, having tasted this particular dish before, complimented Luka on his choice while Kerry sampled it eagerly.

"I knew you'd like it," Luka said, backing away from the bed. "However," he added, reaching the top of the stairs, "there's one more dish to be served. One best served cold, of course."

Kerry swallowed a bite of her breakfast with relish and looked up. "What dish would that be?"

John and Luka glanced at each other with wicked smiles. "Revenge," they said together.

And the door shut firmly.

The women both looked up sharply, eyes widening in unison. They looked at each other. "They didn't...?" Abby gasped.

"I think they did," Kerry replied. She lifted the tray while Abby slid out of bed and dashed, still naked as a newborn, up the stairs.

She rattled ineffectually at the knob. "LU-U-UKA-A-A!!" she hollered, futilely, then gave up, slumping against the door. "What are you laughing about?" she snapped at Kerry.

The redhead's shoulders were shaking with stifled laughter. "Now I wish I'd had Randi send that ambulance," she chuckled.

Abby had to give up and laugh, too. Descending the stairs, she said, "Oh, what the hell. I guess turnabout is fair play."

They ate resignedly, neither one feeling particularly angry after all. "You realize they're gonna be upstairs watching us by now," Abby said.

"Of course. They're probably expecting us to give them a show, too." Kerry paused, an eyebrow raising. "Should we?"

"Like I said," Abby replied, shrugging. They finished their breakfast, and Abby set the tray carefully aside, then turned back to her friend. "Anyway, I do still owe you one, Kerry."

Kerry frowned, puzzled. "No you don't."

"Yeah, I do. You won the bet, remember? Double or nothing? And I went down on you once last night. Then we did each other, so that doesn't count." She smiled. "You've still got one coming. As it were."

"Yes, but Abby...I already said we were even, remember?"

Abby blinked. "Huh?"

"I said that if you cooperated with me on locking the guys down here, I'd call us even. That was before we went to bed. So we were already square."

"Oh." Abby considered that. Then an even better thought occurred to her. "Well, if that's the case...you know what that means?"

"What?"

Abby took Kerry in her arms, pulling her closer. "It means that *you* owe *me* one," she whispered, smiling broadly.

Kerry did a quick mental tally. "Oh, for the love of...!" She shook her head ruefully. "Abby, at this rate, we're never going to get this settled between us!"

With her lips just brushing Kerry's, Abby said, "You promise?"


*****************************


John leaned contentedly into the older man's side as they lounged on Kerry's bed. His stomach was full, Kerry's love for him had proved to be as real as his for her, and he finally had the chance to enjoy watching Abby and Kerry enjoy each other on the television screen. What, he thought, would be the perfect words to commemorate such a happy ending? Or, really, such a beginning?

"Luka," he said, "this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Luka turned his head to look at him strangely.

"It's a line, um, from a movie," John explained, a little embarrassed.

"I know," Luka told him with a tolerant smile. "But that has to be the worst Bogart impression I've ever heard." Luka's fingers guided John's chin upward so he could kiss him. The kiss was tender and caring and when it ended Luka was smiling broadly. "But I think you're right. And I know it's a friendship that will never end."


The End