- Text Size +
Abby and Kerry watched, fascinated, as the men they loved enjoyed each other on the television screen. It reminded Abby of some evenings she'd spent with other female friends, watching rented movies and trading silly remarks and sarcastic asides. The fact that this one was occurring live, in real time, and that she and her friend were both naked, made this much more exciting, of course.

"Now, personally, I'd think that would hurt," she said, watching the action on screen intently.

"Don't knock it if you haven't tried it," Kerry replied absently.

"I've tried it, but not like that..."

Kerry mumbled something inarticulate, her attention clearly occupied.

Both women tilted their heads to the same side. "Can we pan left?" Abby asked, reaching for more popcorn from the bowl in Kerry's lap.

"No, it's a fixed camera. More's the pity."

"Move over, Luka, you dummy! Move-- Oh, whoa!" Both women jumped involuntarily.

"No, it's okay," Kerry said breathlessly. "They're both all right, and -- ohhh..." She trailed off, her pale skin flushed at the sight before them now.

"Wish we could have an instant replay on that," Abby muttered.

Kerry just watched, spellbound. Unlike Abby, she hadn't seen the men having sex for more than a few moments, until now.

They fell silent again, and Abby thought she could hear Luka's moaning, very far away. It didn't seem to be from the television; Kerry's friend hadn't rigged the basement for sound, just picture. More's the pity, indeed, she thought. "Can you hear that?" she asked.

"Mmm-hmm. It's from the vent," Kerry told her absently, nodding toward a grille at the base of the wall.

"Oh." Abby grinned. "Wonder if John knows about that, too..." It wasn't until the words had left her lips that she remembered that Kerry wasn't aware that John knew about the camera. Luckily for her, Kerry wasn't paying too much attention to what she had just said.

The popcorn bowl had been set aside, and Kerry's hand had come to rest on Abby's thigh, absently stroking it as the action unfolded onscreen. Now, her hand slid slowly up to the junction of Abby's legs, fingers softly probing. Abby's own hands roamed over Kerry's shoulders and chest, along the upper swell of her breasts. All their humorous commentary was forgotten in the heat of the moment, and they made no sounds other than deep, heavy breathing.

Abby looked at Kerry's profile, seeing the soft rapture that no one at work ever saw. Her attention was divided between the men on the screen and the woman in her arms. Such distraction was driving her crazy. "Kerry," she breathed.

"Hmmm...?"

"You said you were videotaping this, right?"

"Uh-huh. Long-playing tape."

Abby reached a decision. "We'll rewind later," she declared, and rolled over to kiss Kerry full on the mouth.

Kerry's lips parted under hers, welcoming her soft tongue, and she embraced Abby, sliding down to lie prone.


*********************


Uniting with Kerry had been a wonderful experience for John, and, if not for the fact that other people had been in the house he would have found it easy to roll over in Kerry's bed and fall into a deep and sated sleep. But Abby and Luka had been there, and now he was with Luka -- and quite unable to do anything *for* Luka in that regard. But he was able to do quite a lot of other things for Luka and it hadn't taken John long to get Luka's mind off the fact that the women had locked them in the basement.

As John brushed his lips once more down Luka's length, he noted how thoughtful Kerry had been in setting up her little *studio* of sorts. The basement was warmer than ever before, so she had found another way to get heat into it, thankfully. Condoms were in the top drawer of the nightstand, as was a tube of lubricant. The flannel sheets were freshly laundered and smelled of artificial sunshine from the dryer sheets that Kerry regularly used. No static cling for the two of them, John thought with a smile. There were even towels by the bed, to make cleanup a little easier. John had done all he could to reward Kerry's thoughtfulness by keeping as many interesting views oriented toward the camera as possible without alerting Luka to the fact that they were being watched. Was it possible that they were even being taped? That idea sent a shiver through John's body, and he moved slightly to his left as he went down on Luka, hoping that Kerry and Abby were getting an eyeful.

Of course, moving to accommodate the camera had made for some humorous moments, John reflected, such as when Luka nearly fell off the bed while trying to make sure that his cock remained in John's moving mouth. But Luka had stayed on the bed and his cock had stayed in John's mouth, so everything had turned out okay with that. As Luka's body began to react to his ministrations, John eased up. He didn't want Luka coming yet as there were still a lot of things he could do to please the man...and the women.

"John?" Luka's voice was almost a whine and John wondered if audio was a part of the evening. "Don't stop. I'm so close..."

"I know." John ran his tongue down Luka's thigh, then back up again to lathe his balls. "But I don't want you to come yet, Luka. I promise you that you won't be disappointed when you *do* come, so have patience with me, okay?" John slowly sucked a testicle into his mouth and he heard Luka groan.

"I'll try, but you make it so damn hard, John Carter," Luka replied, his voice strained.

Grinning around the treat in his mouth, John slowly nodded, careful not to jar Luka's body too much.


*****************************************


Abby kissed Kerry's face and neck, inching down her body, hungrily devouring her skin. Every detail of the older woman's body, every small imperfection, just made her more real and more desirable to Abby. This woman, resented daily by so many people, was beautiful to her.

She licked the inner curve of Kerry's breasts, cupping them in her hands, bringing first one nipple, then the other, to her mouth. Sucking at the erect peaks, relishing their taste and texture. Kerry's hands were in her hair, pulling her tighter, pushing her downward.

We're back where we started, all those weeks ago, Abby thought. Picking up where we left off. And this time, no thoughts of John and Luka, sealed in with each other, interrupted her.

Bringing her mouth to Kerry's sex, she inhaled the private scent, kissing and licking the familiar surfaces, knowing how each spot would react to her touch. Kerry moaned sharply as her lips brushed over Kerry's clitoris, then enfolded it. Her fingers penetrated Kerry's folds easily, working in tandem with her tongue.

"Abby..." Kerry sighed, "Oh god, Abby...yes, please..." Her thighs writhed and trembled on either side of Abby's head, and Abby could tell she was very close to orgasm.

Deliberately slowing her pace, she exaggerated each small movement, each touch, making the most of each sensation. Softness, moisture, scent, all combining in a remarkably sensual experience, for her as much as for Kerry. Making love to the redheaded woman while she was bound and blindfolded had been fun, but Abby wanted Kerry to know who was doing it to her, now. She wanted Kerry to see her and touch her and cry out her name.

Hearing another faint moan, this one from John, Abby recalled how recently he had been right where Abby was now. That thought, and the faint aftertaste of him she had been half-imagining, almost drove her wild with desire, and she transferred that wildness directly into her sweet assault on Kerry's loins.

Kerry's cries escalated, her back arching as she gripped Abby's head, and she came triumphantly, calling out wordlessly. Abby wondered, as she drank in the heady elixir of Kerry's juices, if the boys could hear them, too...


**********************


"Mary, Mother of God..." Luka gasped out and then he started mumbling in Croatian, his brain no longer able to function in English. The things that John was doing to him were incredible and this night was surpassing the other times they had spent together. Perhaps it was because Abby and Kerry were just upstairs ignoring them? Knowing they were there certainly gave an extra edge to Luka's passion. It didn't seem to bother John any, not from what Luka could tell. The man was slowly relentless in his attempts to drive Luka crazy with desire.

"Are you ready to come, Luka?" John's whispered question took Luka by surprise. Not because John was finally going to allow it to happen, but rather because John was stretched out beside him and had whispered in his ear and Luka had never noticed John moving.

Luka's brain parsed the sentence and translated it into Croatian, then back again into English. By then he was pretty sure he could speak in his second tongue. "Do I have a choice?" he asked with a grin.

John chuckled as his fingers skimmed over Luka's belly. "You've got a choice. I can put my imagination to good use and find other ways to keep you pleasured tonight." The fingers skimmed lower until John was grasping Luka's cock. "As a matter of fact, I could probably keep you on edge all night, if that's what you desired."

"I'm tempted to tell you 'yes' just to see what you would do to keep me like this all night. But," Luka flexed his member, liking the way John's fingers moved with him. "I think I'll let you make me come now."

"Oh, you *think* you'll let me do that for you, do you?" John asked, his voice teasing. "To me, saying that you *think* you'll do that indicates that you aren't quite sure of what you want."

"I know what I want," Luka growled as he quickly reached out and grabbed John around his waist, then rolled them on the bed until he had John pinned under him. "And I know that I want to fuck you, even though I doubt if I'll last very long."

John's eyes shone as they looked up into Luka's passion darkened ones. "I'd like that," he softly replied and then he lifted his upper body enough to plant tender kisses upon Luka's collarbone and chest.

"My turn," Luka said as he gently pushed John's body back against the mattress. He kissed John fully on the mouth, his tongue slowly probing for entrance, and, once there, just as slowly exploring the familiar inside. Luka had been there many times already that night, but he found each time to be just as exciting as the first time had been, that night that seemed a million years away when he and John had *discovered* each other and the pleasure they could share.

>From John's mouth, the kisses proceeded slowly across his jaw line and down his throat. The moans he elicited from John drove him onward -- or rather, downward, and Luka took great delight in tormenting John even a fraction of the amount that he himself had been tormented.


***************


Covering Kerry's body with her own, Abby gently held the older woman's face in her hands, caressing it as she kissed Kerry's neck and cheeks. She felt Kerry's chest rise and fall beneath her own, the presence of breasts against her own, the steady counterpoint of heartbeats. Her legs entwined with Kerry's, the strong hands caressing her back. "I've wanted to do that for a long time," she said softly. "Part of me was hoping I'd lose the bet..."

Kerry replied with movements instead of words, bringing Abby's face to hers and kissing her mouth softly. "So much of this is happening because of you," Kerry whispered when they parted. "I love you for that, Abby. For bringing us together."

"Which 'us'?" Abby replied with a smile.

"You and me, John and Luka, all of us," Kerry said. "But mostly, John and me."

Abby traced the shape of Kerry's lips with a fingertip. "I didn't do that, Kerry," she said. "You and he found each other long before I met you."

"Maybe, but if you hadn't..."

"Shhh," Abby silenced her. "Let's not talk about it in terms of cause-and-effect, okay? Just enjoy it now that it's here."

Kerry nodded, and looked to the screen again. "My god, they're still at it," she said. "How long can those two keep this up?"

"We both know the answer to that, don't we, Kerry?"

"I suppose we do." Kerry sighed. "Well, when in Rome..."

Their mouths found each other again, as Abby's hand found Kerry's sex again, Kerry's hand moving to her erect nipple while the other arm pulled her closer. 'Again,' her body whispered to Abby's.

Abby obligingly kissed the hollow of Kerry's throat, trailing her lips down the sternum, over the belly, toward her legs again. It seemed important not to just jump to the final destination; observing the proper preliminary order made for maximum effect, she'd found.

"Wait," Kerry gasped, as Abby's lips brushed her labia. "I want you, too..."

Understanding immediately, Abby obediently turned herself around, facing the other way, and allowed Kerry to pull her hips closer. She lifted one leg, thighs astride Kerry's face, and settled her body gently onto Kerry's again. Keeping her weight rested on knees and elbows, but bringing as much skin into contact as she could.

Grateful that they were of similar height, Abby brought her mouth once more to Kerry's sex, feeling her friend and lover's mouth melding to hers simultaneously. The sensation of hot wetness sliding against her most sensitive spots, pressing, filling, teasing, caressing, penetrating, lavishing, all sent powerful bolts of exhilaration up her spine, through her skin, to light her mind like one of those carnival Ring-The-Bell poles that you whack with a hammer. By that analogy, Kerry was proving herself once more to be an erotic Hercules. Clang!

Gasping and sighing with delight, Abby kept her lips and tongue glued to Kerry's clitoris, directing as much of her own enjoyment as possible back into Kerry in turn, establishing a natural biofeedback loop. Licking while being licked, tasting while being tasted. Loving while being loved.

Kerry's fingers dug into her buttocks, holding her tightly, while her own hands, hooked around Kerry's thighs, pulled her groin closer against Abby's face. Their mutual climax quickly drew near, each increasing her pace and intensity until their lovemaking could no longer be contained, and they both came, one after the other in a 'photo finish'. Aching deliciously, nerves softly humming and purring, they rolled apart, spent for the time being.

"Did we outlast the guys?" Abby asked when she could speak steadily.

"Dunno, I haven't been watching," Kerry mumbled, weakly.

"Wasn't that the entire point of our being here?" Abby replied with a smile.

"Originally," Kerry admitted. "You complaining?"

"Not a bit." Abby craned her neck to look at the screen.


********************


"On your back, or...?" Luka asked John as he squirted a liberal amount of lubricant onto the palm of his hand.

"Good question. I'm not sure which would be easiest to see," John replied, his attention on something behind Luka's shoulder. Luka started to turn his head to see what had caught John's eye, but John shook his head. "Don't look or else they'll know we know."

"Know that we know what? Because I'm not sure I know what we know," Luka replied with a frown.

"We're being watched," John replied with a slow grin. "There's a camera mounted over there. I assume that it's the reason why we were locked down here."

"To provide a free show for Abby and Kerry?" Luka thought he should be angry or upset about that, but he wasn't. Instead, he found that he was amused by the idea...and it certainly explained some of the physical contortions that John had put them through. "I guess we should give them a good show then."

"Definitely. But I'm not sure if they'll see more if we do it face to face or if I'm on my belly or even on my hands and knees."

"We haven't done it that way yet," Luka commented as he spread lube over the condom that sheathed his erection. "I suggest we start out with that position and then switch to one of the other ones as the mood strikes us."

John grinned as he rolled over and raised up on his hands and knees. He looked over his shoulder at Luka. "I thought you were concerned about how long you'd last once you got inside me."

"I was...but I didn't know then that I had a captive audience who appreciated my abilities. I can't let my fans down now, can I?"

John moaned and arched his back as he felt Luka's fingers brush against his opening -- the lubricant was cool to his fevered skin and he threw his head back when a few of those fingers slipped inside him to work in the lube while slowly stretching him so he could take in all of Luka. "I wouldn't ever want to stand in the way of you and your adoring public," he said, his voice low. "So, I'll turn this segment of the show over to you and be your willing accomplice."

"I was hoping you'd say something like that," Luka said. "Now, move to the right, but just your bottom. That's it, now they can see it better." Luka's fingers began to thrust and his rigid member pulsed with each moan that was torn from John's throat by the actions.

"God, Luka, I need you in me now," John cried out as his body tried to impale itself on those wonderfully talented fingers.

"Soon, John. Soon. Let them see how beautiful you are when someone does this..." Luka pressed a finger firmly against John's prostate, then rubbed it back and forth, "to you. Let them be jealous that they're only seeing this on film and aren't here in person."

Despite his best intentions to tease John further for the viewing pleasure of the ladies upstairs, he soon found himself positioning the tip of his cock against John's skin, demanding entrance and receiving it. A few strokes later all thoughts of Abby and Kerry were chased from his mind as he concentrated on the tightness of the man under and in front of him and how good it felt to be inside that smoothness, loving John and making him beg for more.


****************


Abby pulled the blankets up to their neck, covering Kerry and herself. She settled into a spoon position behind Kerry, putting her arms around Kerry's waist and holding her gently. "So what do we do about John and Luka?"

"Keep them locked down there for our amusement for the rest of their natural lives?" Kerry suggested sleepily. "Feed them pancakes and spaghetti under the door to keep their strength up?"

"Sounds good to me," Abby said. "But sooner or later someone will ask why they haven't come in to work."

"You're right. I guess we'll have to let them out." Kerry cracked an eye open and looked at the men resting in bed together on the screen. "In the morning," she amended.

That sounded fine to Abby. They didn't look like they were up for any more lovemaking at the moment, anyway. Maybe after a good night's sleep. "You realize, of course," she said, "that they'll probably want to get even with us for the basement stunt."

She could hear the smile in Kerry's voice. "I can't wait..."

Abby kissed Kerry's cheek once more, and they fell asleep together.



To be continued