- Text Size +
Abby couldn't hold back a gasp of excitement as Kerry returned her kiss. This Kerry Weaver was so different from the one who was continually strict with her at work. Abby had often suspected that a cauldron of passion simmered beneath that prim-and-proper veneer, but she hadn't anticipated it would surface so quickly and easily. Not that she was complaining, of course. She turned her body into Kerry's and leaned against the redhead.

Kerry suddenly jumped and exclaimed, "Ow!"

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you just leaned on my hip the wrong way. Don't worry about it, it happens."

"Oh, sorry..." Abby was so used to seeing Kerry forge ahead through traumas and short-staffed double shifts and all kinds of hell without complaint that she hadn't considered it might be a factor in another kind of physical encounter. "You know, if you don't want to do this...I mean, it was just a spur of the moment impulse."

Kerry gave her something resembling the evil eye. "Hey, don't tell me you're giving up on me this quickly. I get enough frustration from men who are finished by the time I'm warmed up."

That made Abby burst out laughing. It was another remark that seemed to belie Kerry's conservative image.

Kerry smiled as she stood. "Come on," she said, picking up her cocoa mug with her free hand. "Bedroom's this way. We might as well be comfortable, right?" She walked toward the bedroom without waiting for an answer.

Abby was surprised at the suggestion, though she couldn't have said why. She was the one who had initiated this activity in the first place, but she hadn't really expected anything more than some playful necking before they went and released the men. But Kerry, who Abby had often thought didn't even like her, seemed prepared to go all the way right now.

Finishing her cocoa with a quick gulp, Abby got to her feet and followed her boss with all due speed. Okay, so it was unexpected, but you had to strike while the iron was hot, right?

*********************************

Luka was taking his time, licking his way slowly down John's chest, ever conscious of his final goal, but not wanting to rush things by going straight for John's penis. Luka had never performed oral sex on another man, but he found that the idea didn't disgust him. In fact, the mental image of putting his mouth on John's hardness and working him over was making Luka even harder. His wife had liked to give him head, and over the years she had become quite proficient at it. And Abby...well, Abby was just great at it. Luka was quite pleased with how she was in bed. Now Luka would draw upon all his experiences on the receiving end of it to bring John to completion.

"So, you have fantasized about Abby?" Luka asked, stopping his slow licks long enough to look up at John's face. It was flushed with desire and Luka was pretty sure that John wasn't feeling the cold any longer. Neither was he, especially when John kept up the gentle, yet persistent caressing of his inner thigh.

"Yeah, I have," John admitted. "Is she good in bed?" He looked at Luka and saw the amusement rise in the other man's eyes.

Luka nodded. "She's very good, at least in my opinion. I haven't been with all that many women in my life. My wife and I were childhood sweethearts, and for years after her death I didn't want to be with anyone else. I'd say that you've probably had more women in your life than I have."

John's brow furrowed as he tried to remember just how many women he had been with in his life. It wasn't that high a number, but the sex had always been good. Not quite the same as the way it was feeling with Luka. This was different, but definitely satisfying.

"So, tell me, John, do you like this?" Luka quickly shifted his body and bowed his head to quickly lap at the head of John's penis. John's quick and strangled gasp was all the answer Luka needed. Encouraged, he continued his play, teasing John by licking his way up and down the long shaft, then tickling the edge of the head with his tongue, circling it many times. John's moans were an aphrodisiac for Luka and as they increased, so did his commitment to following this through to the end. Without warning to John, Luka opened his mouth wide and lowered it over John's penis. When he closed his lips, he had nearly all of John inside his mouth. Luka sucked hard, then began to move his head up and down, savoring the smoothness of John's skin. He brought up a hand to caress John's testicles, gently kneading them as his mouth worked wonders.

John closed his eyes, losing himself to the physical sensations that were washing over him. He had been the recipient of many a blowjob over the years, but none of them had been quite like this. It was as if Luka knew exactly what to do to pleasure him. It occurred to John that Luka probably did -- after all, the man had probably received more than one blowjob during his life, and he knew what had felt good to him. So, it was only logical to take that one step further and assume that Luka would also know what might feel good to him. That idea made John eager to show Luka that he was willing to please him in the same way.

Before John could think more on that idea, his world exploded, and he rode out wave after wave of pleasure, barely aware of the fact that Luka was still on him, swallowing all he had to give. Finally, Luka pulled off of him, a grin on his face.

Luka wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Well? Did you enjoy that?"

"What do you think?" John asked with a grin of his own. He sat up and leaned toward Luka, drawing him in for a deep kiss. Then he pushed Luka to the mattress. "Your turn now."

Luka straightened his legs and licked his lips as he watched John position himself between his thighs. Luka was curious as to what approach John would take, and he wasn't disappointed when John went directly to the heart of the matter, immediately wrapping his lips around the top of Luka's penis and then slowly drawing the organ into his mouth. Luka threw his head back as his hands clenched the blanket, looking for support. "If you keep doing that, then I'm not going to last long," Luka warned.

"Do you want to last long?" John asked around him.

Luka was undecided on that. One part of him wanted this to last for hours. Nothing could be fulfilling than having John caress his penis using only his tongue. Another part of him wanted to come now, so that they could rest a bit and then begin new explorations of each other's bodies. Now that Luka had taken the second, or was it third, step, over the line, he found himself eager to continue on the road. He wanted to feel John inside of him and he wanted to be inside of John, filling him completely. Hell, Abby had said she wouldn't let them out until late tomorrow, so they had plenty of time to do it all.

"I want to last," Luka finally said. He sighed as John's tongue began to massage his swollen member.

"Then you will." John said, very intent on making sure that he would do all he could to drive Luka crazy with want and the need for release. He had been fortunate to have had several girlfriends who were adventuresome with their play, and he was going to show Luka that a man could last very long indeed with the right mouth upon him.

**********************************

"Why don't you get in bed," Kerry said from the bathroom doorway. "I'll be with you in just a second." She said it as casually as she had invited Abby to have a seat in her living room, earlier. Not nervous, not seductive, just matter-of-fact, in that politely firm tone that said it was really a diplomatically phrased order.

Abby shook her head as she removed her top. Just can't help being the boss, I guess, she thought. Shoes, jeans, and underwear piled on top of the bedcovers, and she was about the brush them onto the floor, but then decided not to violate the tidiness of Kerry's home. She bundled her clothes together and set them in a chair instead.

She slid under the covers, enjoying the feel of clean sheets sliding against her skin, and settled back against the pillows. She drew the sheet up so it hid her breasts, but still showed the nipples' outline clearly. Seductive without being needy, she thought. Available, yet ever so slightly demure.

The light in the bathroom shut off and Kerry came out of it. She still had the crutch on her right arm and the cocoa mug in her left hand. But she was otherwise nude, and apparently not too shy about it. Her skin was pale, as Abby had imagined, but trim and well proportioned; her disability had obviously not prevented her from keeping in shape. Strangely, seeing Kerry with the crutch, but without clothes, made her seem even more attractive than simply being naked. It was surprising how sexy she was with it, not unlike the time that Abby had talked Luka into wearing the fireman's hat and nothing else...

She smiled at Abby and said, "Comfortable?"

"Uh-huh."

"You find the nipple clamps and the ball gags where I left them?"

Abby's jaw dropped. Maybe this was going places she hadn't prepared for. "Uhh..."

"Just kidding. Slide over." Kerry set the mug down on the bedside table and climbed into bed beside Abby, slipping an arm around her shoulders.

"You know, Kerry, we're not at the hospital," Abby said. "You can't boss me around here."

"Oh yeah?" Kerry rolled on top of Abby, pinning her arms down with surprising strength. "You'd be surprised."

Far from alarming Abby, this just aroused her more. She felt the warmth of Kerry's loins pressing into hers, the fullness of Kerry's breasts melding with her own, and her lips parted in anticipation of the taste of the other woman's...

Kerry reached for her mug, taking the last sip, then kissed Abby, letting the taste of lukewarm chocolate flow into her mouth. The sweet sensuality took Abby by surprise. Then again, Kerry Weaver seemed to be full of surprises today.

She felt Kerry's tongue gently infiltrate her mouth and sucked on it eagerly. Life with her husband had soured her on sex enough that it had come as a welcome surprise when Luka reminded her how wonderful it could be. But it had been even longer since she went to bed with a woman, and the rediscovery of that pleasure was equally delightful.

Kerry released one of her wrists, running her fingers lightly down the side of Abby's face, caressing it with a tenderness she'd rarely felt. The hand moved down her neck, over her shoulders to tease and tickle her breast. Abby moaned aloud, her free hand wrapping around Kerry's head and running through the flame-red hair as Kerry's hand moved down over her belly. Abby had no complaints about Luka in bed - he was the best man she'd ever been with, by a considerable stretch - but there were some sensations that came from being with another woman, which couldn't be duplicated. She hadn't realized until now how much she'd missed them.

"Oh, God," she moaned around the other woman's lips. "Kerry..."

Kerry took the sound of her name as encouragement, dipping the hand between Abby's legs and sliding her fingers into the wetness she found there. "Shh," she whispered, kissing her way down over Abby's chin. "We're just getting started, honey."

Abby's eyes rolled behind her lids. The feel of Kerry's soft lips sucking at her neck was stimulating her nearly as much as the hand moving inside her. "Kerry," she gasped again, helpless to say anything more. "Kerry, please..."

The rhythm of Kerry's fingers increased, building along with Abby's desire. Kerry's mouth kissed its way up her cheek to her ear, and her hot tongue filled it. Abby felt Kerry's thumb brush across her nub, and that put her over the edge. She climaxed, both wetly and loudly.

She was dimly aware of Kerry holding her tenderly as she found her way back through post-orgasmic dizziness. Opening her eyes, she found herself looking straight into Kerry's. The other woman's smile told Abby that she knew exactly how good it had been for her.

Kerry brought her fingertips to her own mouth, sucking one of them. "Sweet," she commented. "Just the way I like my women." She leaned closer and kissed Abby, giving her a taste of herself, then released her and sat up, stretching.

"We're done?" Abby asked in surprise.

"Nope, just taking five," Kerry replied easily. "It never hurts to take a breather now and again. I mean, there's no rush...is there?" She added the last with a sly look at Abby.

Abby grinned in response. She thought briefly of John and Luka, who were probably cold and miserable down there just now, while she and Kerry were warm and comfortable in bed together. That provoked a pang of guilt, but she ignored it; suffering builds character, or so they say. Besides, it was their own fault for being all macho and confrontational to begin with.

Yeah, they were probably driving each other crazy right about now...

**************************

Luka was doing all he could to find a decent handhold, but not having much luck with it. "Dammitt, your hair is too short," he growled as his fingers slid through the short strands of John's hair one more time. As usual with his remarks over the past thirty minutes, John had no reply. He was too intent on driving Luka over the edge, although Luka was beginning to wonder if that would ever happen. He had been on that edge of release so many time now that he wasn't sure that he would ever fall over it.

Luka's hands fell to John's shoulders, and he grabbed there, managing to hold John in place and find a nice handhold at the same time. As he approached his orgasm, his grip tightened, and he heard John whimper. Belatedly, Luka realized that he was probably going to leave bruises behind, but right then he didn't really care. All he cared about was gaining release.

"Please?" He begged. "Make me come, John. I need it so badly."

Luka thought he felt John's head move in a nodding way, and he prayed that this time John would let him climax. He closed his eyes, seeing nothing but darkness against the inside of his eyelids. Then that darkness exploded into flashes of red and he screamed out as he climaxed. He could feel himself shooting out his seed over and over, his penis throbbing from it. His heart was beating in his ears, fighting with the roaring inside of his head for prominence. It took a long time for it all to subside, and when it did, Luka opened his eyes to see that John was now lying beside him, a bird-eating smile on his face.

"Did you like that?" John repeated Luka's earlier question.

"Heaven would be to have you and Abby in my bed," Luka said with a sigh. He reached up and wrapped his head around John's neck, then pulled his head down for a kiss. "That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I did." John kissed Luka back, letting his lips linger upon Luka's for a few moments. "I wonder if anyone heard you scream? You were quite loud."

"Complaining?"

John shook his head. "Not really. It's kind of a turn on to know that I made you scream like that." John's smile was now a grin as he thought of how much in control he had felt while giving Luka the blowjob. There was so much in his life lately that was out of his control, and it felt really good to find something that he could handle. He was definitely interested in doing that some more with Luka, anxious to see if this was a one-time feeling on the older man's part or if these feelings would happen over and over again. John wanted to see just how much longer he could play with Luka, how long he could make the other man last until he broke down begging for release the way he had tonight.

"I can clearly see that it was a turn on for you," Luka commented as he reached out to stroke John's semi-hard penis. "I think that it's time to find out what else turns you on, don't you agree?"

"Oh, I wouldn't argue with you about that," John said as Luka pulled him down to the mattress. John moaned aloud as he felt Luka's mouth close over one of his nipples, his teeth lightly raking over it. Shivering under the intimate touch, John pushed all thoughts of the real world out of his mind so he could concentrate on the man with him and the unique feelings that Luka was creating inside of him.