- Text Size +
In the ladies room, Abby was thinking about how angry Luka could make her feel at times. It was so like him to follow them to the meeting after being told that he wasn't wanted there. Shaking her head, Abby splashed water on her face in an attempt to calm down. It didn't help matters any that Carter seemed to feel at ease with Luka being there. So, okay, she was the one with the problem. AA was her milieu, not Luka's. She was the one who was helping John. Not Luka. Dammitt, she...Abby laughed out loud as she realized that she was jealous of Luka's presence there. She was behaving like a territorial bitch or something like that, wanting to keep some aspects of John's life all to herself. If she felt that way about John and wasn't romantically in love with him, then how was Kerry feeling about him right now? Abby hoped that the woman was positively green with jealousy over knowing that John was with her and Luka tonight.

Well, the sooner she got Luka and John home, the sooner there would be a real reason for Kerry to be jealous, Abby thought. She nodded at herself in the mirror, adjusted her shirt, smoothed out her pants and went back to the old theater section, happily ignoring the people who were just now arriving for the next meeting scheduled for the night.

As Abby walked up the semi-dark steps to the balcony, she heard the unmistakable sounds of two people having sex. With a grin on her face, she quietly walked the rest of the way to where she had left John and Luka and her grin grew wider as she watched the two men together. Both were naked, their clothes carelessly thrown over the seats, there were even a few articles on the floor. Luka was leaning against a seat, his head thrown back, eyes closed as John knelt on the floor in front of him. From what Abby could tell, John was being damn successful in giving Luka a great blowjob, and she settled against the railing to watch. But as she watched Luka near orgasm time and time again, she began to think that it really wasn't fair for Luka to be the one receiving all the pleasure. Luka had disobeyed her wishes after all, and he did deserve *some* punishment for it.

Stepping forward, Abby cleared her throat, making John jerk back, losing contact with Luka and immediately blushing over being caught. Luka's eyelids quickly opened, but it took him a little bit for his brain to fully register that his pleasure had ceased.

"Abby," John simply said.

Luka slowly smiled. "Couldn't stay away?" He asked.

Abby shook her head. "Nope. And it's a good thing, too. You see, it occurred to me that boys who are disobedient need to be punished, Luka. And it doesn't look to me like you're being punished."

Luka smirked. "And just how would you go about punishing me?" He knew that Abby found it exciting to watch him with John, so he really didn't think she would put a stop to *that*!

"Weeell," Abby began as she seated herself into the chair beside Luka. "I don't think it's fair that you're being pleasured. I think that John should be the one on the receiving end. Don't you agree, John? Oh, don't even bother answering that. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. *I* want Luka to pleasure you, and that's that."

John laughed. "I won't argue with you, Abby. Whatever you want, you usually get."

"Traitor," Luka replied, but he wasn't upset over Abby's announcement. "So, you want me to go down on John?"

Abby smiled as she thought about what she wanted Luka to do. "I think that a good start would be for you to kiss John. Like you mean it. Kiss him like you've never kissed anyone before and will never get a chance to kiss him again."

Luka's eyebrows raised as he got to his feet. So Abby wanted to play director, did she? He felt a thrill rush through him as he pulled John into an embrace and started to kiss him. He could feel John responding to the kiss and knew that this bit of Abby giving orders was as exciting for John as it was for him. Abby's voice lilted into his thoughts. "Caress him now, trail your fingers lightly over John's stomach, but don't touch his nipples or his cock. Just touch his skin. And keep kissing him. Kiss his lips, his chin, his neck, his shoulders, and his collarbone. Don't lose contact with him."

Luka nodded his head, then kissed his way down John's throat and to his neck, just as instructed. His hands were busy, too. One was lightly skimming John's back while the other was doing the same to John's chest. Luka could feel the man trembling under his touch, and he hoped that Abby was at least half aroused by this display as he.

Abby bit her bottom lip as she watched Luka put her instructions into motion. John's eyes were closed, but his face was flushed with desire, his lips swollen from Luka's kiss. Abby's eyes did an inventory of the rest of John's body, noting the pink tinge to his skin as his desire spread, and the ripeness of his erection. It almost seemed to her that John's body was straining, taut and ready for more.

"His nipples, Luka...suck his nipples. Play with them." Abby was nearly breathless as her passion began to build within her.

Without missing a beat, Luka lowered his head and took a sweet nub into his mouth. John moaned loudly and Luka was half-afraid that everyone downstairs would be able to hear him. And, if they did hear John? Well, Luka would definitely not be sharing this bounty with anyone -- save for Abby.

As Luka moved his mouth to the other nipple, John grabbed him by the shoulders, pulling him in close, desperate for more contact. "Yes," he breathed. "Yes, Luka."

Abby was incredibly aroused by watching John's arousal. No longer able to sit by and just instruct Luka, she wanted to participate. Abby got to her feet and began to strip. "His cock, Luka -- take it into your mouth. Worship John."

Luka slowly descended to his knees, his mouth already open to take John. From the corner of his eye he could see Abby undressing and he wondered if this would be a repeat of their other time with John or if he would get a treat and he and John would take Abby together. He hoped the latter. Oh, how he hoped the latter. Closing his eyes, Luka redoubled his efforts to make John squirm and then he felt the heat from Abby's body as she stepped up beside John.

Luka opened his eyes, looking up to see Abby and John kissing, each one fondling the other. He grinned around John's cock, then got to his feet and joined in with the kissing and fondling. He was half expecting Abby to object and to set him back on task, but she didn't. Instead, her mouth moved from his to John's, kissing them both with equal fervor.

"I sure hope that we've got condoms," Abby said during one switchover.

Both men nodded, then grinned. Abby chuckled. "Good. Very good. So, maybe tonight should be John's choice? What will it be, John? How do you want us?"

John leaned forward and kissed Abby tenderly, then turned his head to kiss Luka in the same manner. With a hand on each lover he pondered the question. It had felt good to be in Luka before, but it had also felt good to have Luka inside of his own body. However, it would also be good to be in Abby. He finally decided that this was a decision he didn't want to have to make.

"How about...making it ladies choice?" he asked, smiling.

Abby's smile widened as she considered the possibilities. "I think I can live with that. Ladies choice it is, then." She reached out and grasped both penises, holding them firmly as she looked from Luka to John and then back again. "Since Luka has been bad, I think that he'll just have to watch at first." Abby let go of Luka and leaned toward John, kissing him passionately and feeling his cock twitch in her hand as his arousal heightened.

Luka's own arousal never flagged as he watched Abby practically devour John. To Luka, it seemed as if Abby were all over the other man, her hands moving over John's skin while her mouth toyed with him at the same time. Luka wanted nothing more than to join her, to make either one of them moan with pleasure -- right now he really didn't care which one it was he pleasured, as long as he wasn't left out.

Somehow Abby had managed to reach a pair of pants and had retrieved a condom. She ripped the package open with her teeth, then unrolled the latex onto John. She then ordered John to sit on an arm rest, his legs her cushion as she lowered herself onto his erection. John softly gasped as he found himself fully inside of Abby. She was facing away from him and he reached around to hold her onto his lap, letting his hands grasp her breasts, feeling the peaks of her nipples against his palms. John began to move his hands in a small circle, letting his skin lightly rub against those peaks and making Abby purr with pleasure. There was no other movement between them -- just his hands on her breasts and his mouth on the nape of her neck, nibbling, kissing, and licking.

Abby threw her head back to let John have greater access to the side of her neck. Through partly slitted eyelids, Abby could see Luka watching them, his cock hard and his eyes dark. "I think," Abby began, closing her eyes and gasping as John's tongue licked along her jugular vein. "I think there's room for one more..."

Luka grinned, then tried to find his pants. The pile of clothing wasn't huge, but it was mixed up and it took him a few moments to find his clothes. He withdrew a condom and quickly had it on. Then he approached Abby from the front, slowly entering her. She was tighter than he could have ever imagined and the feel of John's cock against his own was intoxicating.

Abby let out a groan of strain - but not pain - as she took in the extra girth of a second lover. She'd never been with two men at once this way before, and the feeling was extraordinary. Lord knew she didn't think she'd be able to handle this sort of thing often, but that just made this more of a special occasion. Pinned deliciously between the two men, stretched wider than ever before, she felt a brief moment that bordered on panic, but rode it out as it converted to excitement. You can take this, she reminded herself. Women are built to stretch further than this. She'd delivered enough babies to know that much.

"You...have to do...all the work," Abby ordered breathlessly as she reached back and wrapped her arms around John's neck, holding him in place as he nibbled on her shoulder.

"With pleasure," Luka replied. It was difficult at first, finding a good rhythm. He was tall and had to bend his knees in order to stay in position. But the friction of thrusting in and out of Abby while rubbing against John was creating an incredible sensation along his own organ. The moans of his lovers urged him on and his thrusts became more frenzied. Finally, he heard Abby telling him to slow down and he tried his best to obey that command.

As he slowed down, he heard a low whimper from John and Luka grinned. He looked at Abby and saw she was grinning as well, her eyes flashing pleasure like he'd never seen before. Discovering the wild woman inside Abby Lockhart had been a delight, but it was even better to learn that they hadn't yet reached the limits of that wildness.

Abby was in a new level of heaven, feeling her two favorite men simultaneously filling and enveloping her, and she stifled a cry of joy as their movements within her brought new explosions of sensation. God, she thought, whoever said three's a crowd just wasn't doing it right. She'd determined that their first time with John, and then again with Kerry...

Kerry. The thought of the other woman added a new flavor to Abby's rapture. If only they could bring her into this, and make it work...she let the image fill her mind, the four of them together somehow. And then what? Kerry and John would admit their love for each other, perhaps move in again, maybe get married. Maybe she and Luka would, too, she wasn't sure. And then they'd all be happy together.

She envisioned them all, even as John and Luka continued fucking her. They'd be the closest of friends, the two couples, and sometimes, maybe once a week or so, they'd meet and trade off, sexually. She'd make love with John while they listened to Luka making Kerry scream in ecstasy. Or they'd ignore the gender lines and enjoy their own sexes, John with Luka, Kerry with Abby...the possibilities seemed endless to her; they'd barely scratched the surface.

Oh, if Kerry could be here now, Abby thought delightedly. The four of them, Abby, Kerry, Luka, and John... they spun around in her mind, like a perfect little quadrangle.

She felt both men seem to swell inside her, and knew that they were both on the verge of coming, and she felt her own orgasm right at the bursting point, like a balloon inflated to its utmost capacity. She tried to hold it, balancing precariously on the edge, making it last as long as possible, and then she came.

The scream was forcing its way out of her throat when she remembered that there were people downstairs, and she brought her mouth forward, latching onto Luka's shoulder and using it to muffle her cry. He yelped as her teeth bit into his skin, but then his own voice was smothered as John's mouth met his.

Luka came inside her, followed almost immediately by John. The release of tension could be felt by all three. Their embrace tightened deliciously, then slowly eased apart. Luka drew away, making a slightly sticky noise. She let herself lean contentedly back against John as the cooler air washed over her.

Luka rubbed at the bruise where she'd bitten him. "Well, now I've been sufficiently punished," he said with a rueful smile.

That made her laugh quietly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's all right. It was a small price to pay for that experience."

"That was so incredible," Abby agreed, running her hands through John's hair. "I wish..."

"What? What do you wish?" Luka asked.

"I wish that...never mind. John wouldn't agree."

Hearing his name grabbed John's attention and he lifted his head from Abby's skin. "Wouldn't agree about what? That this is incredible? I agree with that wholeheartedly." To accentuate his point, he bucked his hips slightly, eliciting moans from Luka and Abby.

"Well, yes, this is great. But, I was remembering how great it had been with Kerry. And how wonderful it would be with the four of us. All at the same time."

"Here?" John asked, slightly confused.

Abby laughed out loud, then remembered that they could be overheard, so she lowered her voice. "No. I was thinking at the apartment. You wouldn't have a problem with that, would you John? I mean, you liked having sex with Kerry and she seemed to enjoy having sex with you. And the two of you have been enjoying Luka and me."

John nodded as he nuzzled his way to the other side of Abby's neck.

"You're sure about that?" Abby asked, a twinkle in her eye. Luka shook his head, but he was smiling.

"Yeah." John murmured, then he began to suck on Abby's soft skin.

"Great. I'll call Kerry and see I we can make that a firm date. Luka, faster."

Luka grinned as he once more obeyed Abby's command. It was amazing to him how easily Kerry and John were caught up in Abby's little plan. Luka still had no idea where Abby was going with this, but he knew it was going to be very interesting.


Thirty minutes later, the trio cautiously exited from the stairway to the balcony. There were people in the hallway, all headed for the meeting room. Most of them ignored the newcomers, but a few sent wondering glances in the direction of Abby, John and Luka. Luka looked at his lovers and shrugged, then attempted to lead the way out of the old theater.

"Excuse me." They all turned when someone appeared to be calling out to them.

"Yes?" John asked of the older woman who was approaching them, pamphlets in hand.

"Were you here to attend the book study?" She hopefully asked.

John shook his head. "Uh, no. We were just leaving."

"Oh, that's too bad. It promises to be quite a discussion tonight. Here," she thrust a few pamphlets into John's hand. "Read these anyway. We've been going over the latest biography of St. Augustine. These pamphlets highlight the chapters of the book. If you find yourself interested in what you read, then please come back next week to join us."

John smiled at the woman. "Thank you. I'll read them."

"Good. Well, since the three of you were leaving, I'll let you be. Have a blessed night."

Abby managed to remain quiet until they were all safely out of earshot outside of the building. "A religious meeting? We were up there having wild sex while a bunch of religious people were gathering?"

"I don't know if they were a church or anything," John said. "She said it was a discussion group." John had pocketed the pamphlets but he intended to read them when he had the chance. "So, forget about her already. I believe I was promised a really wonderful desert and I'm hungry."

Luka laughed. "I think you just finished desert, John."

"Well, I'm still hungry," John reasserted, grinning.

Abby chuckled. "I think I have desert at home. And who knows? I might be able to find something for your other appetite as well."

"What other appetite? Are you trying to imply that I get too much sex?" John asked, trying his best to look serious.

"I was thinking that we didn't get enough sex tonight." It hadn't missed Luka's attention that he had never enjoyed John the way he had intended. "What we did was great and I enjoyed it a lot, but..."

"Exactly." John nodded as he shared a smile with Luka. Abby's reappearance had put their plans on hold.

"Oh, I think I get it. Two's company, but three's a crowd?"

"Not really." John said. "I was definitely turned on when you were watching and telling Luka what to do."

"I see." Abby sucked on her lower lip, then grinned. "So, how turned on would you be if I watched and gave *you* orders?"

Luka and John exchanged happy glances. "I'd be very turned on." Luka said.

"Good, but I wasn't asking you," Abby pointed out. She looked intently at John. "Well? Which would turn you on more? Me telling Luka what to do, or me telling you what to do?"

"I don't think I can answer that question until I get to experience both options." John replied.

They were now at Luka's car and after he unlocked the doors, they piled into it, securing the seat belts.

"I'm glad you thought to drive," Abby said. "We'll get home so much quicker this way."

"So, you aren't so angry with me now?" Luka asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

"No," Abby admitted. "Not so much so. But don't you ever pull a stunt like this again."

"I'll do my best, Abby."

"Can you guys quit talking so Luka can drive? I'm hungry." John complained from the back seat.

Abby laughed. "By all means, let's not make your stomach -- or anything else of yours, have to wait any longer than necessary."

They all laughed together as they pulled away from the curb. Abby loved the way they sounded together, and knew that the chorus of voices needed only one more to be complete...

******************

Kerry sat quietly in her favorite chair, sipping at her drink and reaching again for the stereo's remote control. If CDs could burn out, the Tina Turner disk would be a memory by now.

The nights she had spent alone at home in her life were too numerous to count, but there was a time when she knew how to deal with them. She had books to read, movies on tape and laserdisc to watch, and friends to call on the phone if she wanted to talk. But not now.

Now, she sat quietly, drinking and playing the same song over and over again. She could program the stereo for infinite replay if she wanted, but there was something masochistic, almost compulsive, about pressing the button manually. Making the stereo play the same track, same disc, same lyrics.

What's love got to do with it?
What's love got to do with it?
What's love got to do with it?
What's love got to do with it?
What's love got to do...