- Text Size +
They rolled her slowly over, onto her stomach, and the blankets were drawn away, leaving her exposed again. She no longer felt self-conscious, but safe and warm. Something reached her nostrils. A scent of...watermelon? Why did that smell familiar? And why would that particular scent excite her so much? Four hands began applying an oil, the source of the aroma, to her back, shoulders, arms and legs. The feeling of it gliding over her body was wonderful, and she imagined she could feel it seeping deliciously into her skin.

One of them spread her legs gently apart, kneeling between them -- the man, she guessed -- and massaged her buttocks and inner thighs, creating a returning heat which surpassed the oil's warm glow. Kerry felt the palms of his hands kneading softly at the muscles of her thighs, his thumbs delving briefly between her legs at each pass of his hands, and she wanted to feel more. The woman's hands on her shoulders kept up an identical rhythm, and she felt the soft brush of the woman's breath against her cheek.

Then, acting in concert, the two sets of hands raised her body up to rest carefully on her knees and elbows. The woman took hold of her wrists and brought them together in front of her. She retied one of the scarves around Kerry's hands and fastened them again to the bedframe. The man took hold of her hips and eased her backwards, rocking her toward him.

She heard a slight noise, which she identified as the opening of a foil packet, then the crackling, rubbery sound of latex. With a thrill, she realized it was a condom unrolling, and a part of her noted the precaution with satisfaction. Knowing who her mystery lovers were, she was already certain they'd had themselves tested for communicable diseases prior to engaging in sex with her, but if the man was using contraception, then that meant that full intercourse wasn't far behind. Kerry's loins tingled, eagerly anticipating a good, solid fuck.

She felt more of the watermelon-scented oil, a handful being rubbed into her buttocks, and the crack of her anus. He spread it there with a probing finger, concentrating on the puckered opening, the tip pressing and questing as if seeking entrance.

She felt herself stiffen, her arousal abruptly changing to shame and humiliation. Anal sex wasn't what she had in mind; it hurt too much, not only physically -- walking was always more painful for days afterward -- but also emotionally. It brought back memories of Michael, and they were not pleasant ones.

His finger slid into her, and she clenched in resistance. The warm lubrication of the oil allowed his finger to slip in and out regardless, and if he noticed her discomfort, he didn't react to it. This was about to get out of hand.

"No, wait," she said, cursing herself for speaking first. "I don't want to do this."

They showed no signs of having heard her. The woman kept rubbing her shoulders and neck, and the man slid the finger in again, deeper.

"Please, I can't...I mean it, don't..." She knew she was pleading, helplessly, and hated it.

The man took hold of her hips, and she felt the massive head of his erection about to penetrate her.

"Dammit, I said wait!" What the hell was the word to make them stop? "I don't...no..." Then it came to her. "STAT!"

They froze, all motion ceasing. There was a sudden feeling of tension, as if they knew they'd gone too far.

The sting of hot tears filled her eyes behind the blindfold. "Just...not that, okay? I don't like it..." Her voice had lost all its customary authority, and sounded like a hurt child. She hated when her voice sounded that way.

He withdrew, as gently as he could. "All right," she heard him whisper, his accent just barely audible, along with a faint trace of guilt. "Not that."

The woman held her head tenderly, and kissed her ear. "Shhh, it's okay," she whispered. "We won't hurt you."

Kerry felt her wrists being untied, almost contritely. She rolled onto her back again, feeling their uncertainty vibrate in the air. Even through the blindfold, she could visualize the looks of concern on their faces. Wanting to salvage their connection, she reached a hand out toward each of them, showing them that she still wanted them, and felt each of them take her hands. Not for restraint this time, but for understanding. In spite of what had just happened, she knew that they meant her no harm, and wanted them to know how much she valued this encounter.

They held Kerry's hands in theirs, his hands large and strong, hers soft and slim. Soon enough, the last of their discomfort was gone, replaced by an easy acceptance, and Kerry felt her desire returning. She lifted her good leg and stroked the shin against the man's side, invitingly. As she did so, she felt the woman bring Kerry's hand to her breast, the nipple erect against her palm. She pulled her other hand away from the man's and slipped it around the woman's waist, while the man moved between her legs again. She wrapped them around his waist, pulling him in closer, and the woman also adjusted position, straddling her face. Kerry breathed in the rich scent of her arousal, reaching up to fill her hands with the woman's breasts.

She felt the man's penis, still in its condom, cautiously easing into her, and this time she welcomed it, her heels digging into his lower back and drawing him in. She felt his hands covering hers over the woman's erect nipples, and let him take them while she moved hers to the woman's hips and pulled them down more firmly onto her mouth. The taste of the woman's sex was a wonderful compliment to the feel of his within her, and she tried to match the movements of her tongue to his slow, easy strokes, transferring the marvelous sensations from one of her lovers to the other.

The woman let out a moan of delight, her hands running through Kerry's hair in appreciation. Her wetness evinced the level of excitement she felt, which Kerry noted with great satisfaction. She was determined to give this woman the same intense pleasure the woman had given her earlier. The same pleasure Kerry had given her that first night together...

Her thighs suddenly gripped the sides of Kerry's head between them as the woman stiffened and convulsed in rapture. She bit back a scream of joy, then let it out as she came. Kerry lapped greedily at her, and then she moved off of Kerry, leaving her alone with the man penetrating her deliciously.

He leaned forward, his weight coming to rest on his hands on each side of her body, and drove more deeply into her. The pace of his thrusts began to increase. Kerry gasped with pleasure, her hands going to the columns of his arms, sliding up along them, feeling the muscles and tendons singing with warmth. It occurred to her, out of nowhere, that there was nothing stopping her from taking the blindfold off and looking at her lovers, but she decided to leave it. Something about the anonymity it provided, even though she knew who they were, made the whole fantasy all the more erotic. Like it could have been any man and woman making love to her. It could just as easily have been Kim and Joh--

No, don't think his name! Or you'll cry it out...

She heard a noise in her throat that could have been a sob, but she ignored it, running her hands up over the man's shoulders, feeling their contours, their mass. His perspiration was slick under her fingers, and his skin was hot from exertion and arousal. She let her hands glide up his neck, over his face, into his thick hair. She felt his lips against her fingers as they passed.

A groan of animalistic desire escaped his throat, and he let his arms fold, bringing his weight down onto his elbows. His forearms slid under Kerry's back, encircling her in his embrace, and she could finally feel his body fully against hers, breasts flattening against his chest. Her legs gripped his hips as tightly as they could as he filled her and retreated, time and again, faster than she could count.

Kerry retracted her earlier thought, about sticking with women. They could be fun in bed, she'd discovered, but they couldn't do this. Like apples and oranges, the two just couldn't be compared. This was the intense, passionate lovemaking she'd wanted all her life. It had tantalized her, with this man and that, always coming close, but never quite being the one she'd waited for. Well, this was it, the unreserved, unrestrained fuck of her life. Unencumbered by thoughts of love or commitment; the man she was enjoying it with wasn't even her own, he belonged to another woman. That added an extra thrill, even though she was doing it with the woman's full knowledge and approval, in her sight. The fact that she'd just made love with the woman as well was the icing on the cake.

Nothing she'd had compared with this experience. Nothing had made her feel so completely loved and accepted, even worshipped. Nothing except, perhaps, making love with--

His name was on her lips, struggling to get out. Trying desperately to stop it, she brought her mouth up to the man's neck, sucking at the hot skin there, feeling the blood pulsing in his arteries. He moved his head about and captured her mouth with his, kissing her deeply. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it needfully, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she strove to meld their bodies together. The explosions of warmth he was creating inside her were building.

When their lips parted, and she gasped for breath, Kerry knew there was no point in resisting the thoughts in her mind. She knew exactly who the man fucking her was, she'd fantasized about this, and it was wonderful. Mind-blowingly wonderful. But instead of thinking his name, wanting to cry it out, all she could think about was another man. The one she had waited for, the one she still wanted, even if he no longer wanted her.

And then it slipped out. "J-John..."

If she had expected the sound of another man's name to insult or embarrass him, she was mistaken. If anything, it seemed to have the opposite effect. He pulled her tighter, almost crushing her body against his, thrust himself into her harder, more deeply than ever, and she could feel him about to come again. It built within him, all his muscles quivering with anticipation, and then erupted. If not for the condom, she could imagine him spraying inside her like a fire hose.

The feeling was too much for her, and she was driven into a climax so huge it seemed to consume her completely. It lasted for what seemed an eternity, then dissipated slowly.

Her perceptions were hazy after that, and she wasn't aware of them moving about, but the next thing Kerry knew, her lovers were lying beside her, one on each side, pressing warmly against her. She turned her head toward the man, their mouths meeting for a kiss, then she turned to the woman, who kissed her with equal tenderness. Surely, she thought, this was the best of both worlds. The strength of a male lover, the softness of a female. Where else would she find such a combination.

Then it came to her, in the way such truths only come on the fringes of conscious thought, that she had had that combination in one lover, and pushed him away. He'd been a man physically, no doubt about that. But there was a distinctly female side to his soul; she had felt it, at work, in conversation, and in bed. It gave him a balance that no one else she knew had displayed, and it had matched her own combination of male and female traits ideally. Why did she throw him away? Why had he let her?

Kerry turned on her side, the woman's back against her front, the man spooned behind her, and fell asleep.