- Text Size +
John closed his eyes as he felt the pressure against the ring of inner muscle. As a doctor, he knew that once Peter had breached *that* ring, then it wouldn't hurt as much. John took a deep breath, holding it for a bit and then letting it noisily go -- and that was when Peter pushed in even more.

John felt a slow burning sensation from his bottom, but it wasn't so painful as to be difficult to endure. He took another deep breath, and, as before, when he released it, Peter was further in. By the time that John had released his fifth deep breath, he could feel Peter's heavy ball sacks against his skin -- Peter was all the way inside of him. The burning sensation was starting to abate, leaving John feeling full -- and there was something else there, too. Not that incredible lightning strike from before, but something equally pleasurable. Peter's hard cock was pressing against John's prostate and the sensation was quickly turning that burning feeling into a distant memory.

"God," John quietly said.

Peter chuckled and nodded. "Exactly."

Their eyes locked once more and then Peter began to slowly withdraw, his erection rubbing against John's prostate. John's hips arched up as that lightning bolt struck with stunning accuracy and he found himself thanking God for remembering to put the prostate in men. "Yes," he cried out, "That's so fucking good, Peter. Don't stop."

Peter laughed. "Don't worry, Carter, I have no intention of stopping, not when it feels this damn good to be inside of you."

As the head of Peter's cock paused just inside John's opening, John found himself facing a horrible empty feeling in his ass. He needed to have Peter back in all the way. John's hips bucked higher and he tried to scoot down the bed to impale himself on Peter, but that only made Peter laugh again.

"I'm definitely going to have to tie you down next time," he said. "I may not have any experience with a man, Carter, but I can assure you that I do know what to do with my dick."

"All you're doing is driving me crazy," John said.

"I know," Peter answered with a grin. "Isn't it a great feeling?"

"Fuck, yes!" John agreed. But he still wanted more. "You said you weren't going to stop."

Peter chuckled. "I did say that, didn't I? Tell me, Carter, do you want it long and slow," Peter started to slowly push his erection back inside and John moaned, partially from the increasing fulfillment and partially from frustration that it was happening so slowly. "Or hard and fast?"

Peter abruptly shoved his cock in the rest of the way and his balls made a smacking sound as they hit John's butt once again. "Yes," John panted. "Like that. Fuck me hard and fast, Peter."

"I thought you'd say that," Peter said as he began to oblige John. They both fell into a fast and furious rhythm, the two men gaining sweet release at the same time. Their voices mingled as they cried out from the force of their orgasms and then Peter rested his head on John's chest.

John placed his hand on Peter's head, softly stroking him. John knew right then that he had been changed forever because he knew that he never wanted to be touched by any other person. The only one for him was Peter Benton. But was he the only one for Peter?

As John felt his heartbeat return to normal, Peter straightened and slowly withdrew. A terrible emptiness echoed up to John's brain from his ass and he had to close his eyes to keep them from watering. The next thing John knew Peter's gentle fingers were slowly removing the condom that had remained on his cock the entire time, and then a warm washcloth was run over his cock, balls and lower belly as Peter tenderly cleansed him.

John opened his eyes in time to watch Peter walk out of the room and he found himself grinning again as he admired Peter's tight and muscular ass. Would he get a chance to do with Peter what Peter had done with him? John hoped so, although he didn't think the experience would be quite as fulfilling as what he had just endured. John's grin widened as Peter returned to the bedroom. Even at rest, Peter's cock was impressive and it was a joy to watch Peter walk toward him.

"I hope that smile means you had a good time," Peter said as he climbed onto the bed and stretched out beside John.

"It does. What about you?" John asked as he helped Peter pull the covers up over their bodies.

"I had a great time," Peter replied as he stretched his arm out so John could cuddle next to him.

John rested his head in the crook of Peter's arm and threw his leg over both of Peter's while his arm rested on Peter's chest. John ran his fingers through the dense matting of chest hair he found there. "So, I guess all that pounding quickly added up to sixteen ounces, huh?"

Peter felt his entire body go stiff at Carter's question, and he suddenly felt sad to discover that this had been nothing more to Carter than an attempt to 'pay his debt'. How was it that he had been taken in so fully by Carter? Had it just been a case of him wanting to believe that Carter cared?

"Peter? Are you okay?" John asked.

"I'm fine." Peter began to separate their bodies. "Now that your debt is paid, you can get dressed and go, Carter. And you'll never have to worry about that kind of *payment * again."

"What are you talking about?" John asked as he sat up.

"You asked if *this*, if our...fucking, had fulfilled your payment of a pound of flesh. Well, it did." Peter turned away from Carter, not wanting to look at the hurt that had suddenly sprung into those expressive brown eyes.

"I was joking, Peter. Nothing about what happened was fucking to me. I thought..." Carter stopped talking and Peter turned around to see that Carter was looking at his folded hands as they lay atop the covers.

"You thought what?" Peter prompted.

"I thought we were making love," John replied. He looked up at Peter. "You said we were lovers, remember? And that we'd do this again. Or were you just toying with me?"

Peter shook his head as he realized that Carter was telling the truth. "No, I'm not toying with you, Carter. I'm just being thin-skinned and a bit of an idiot." Peter crawled back into bed, wrapping his arms around Carter. "I misunderstood what you meant and it hurt me to think that you had been out to use me." Peter kissed the top of Carter's head, vowing to never underestimate Carter again.

"I'd never do that to you, Peter." John said as he relaxed into Peter's embrace. "I love you."

"Isn't it a bit early to know that?"

"No. I've had strong feelings for you for a long time now. It didn't take much for them to turn to love. Besides, you can't be lovers unless there's love involved, can you?"

Peter chuckled and pulled Carter closer to his body. "No, you can't. I don't know if I can say that I'm in love with you, Carter, but I do love you. Maybe soon I can tell you if I feel anything deeper than that. The question is, are you willing to wait for me to figure that out?"

John moved around until he was resting on Peter's torso and he looked directly into Peter's eyes. "I can wait forever, Peter. You might not know the answer, but I do." John said with a smile.

"Oh, do you?" Peter asked. "And just what is that answer?" He wrapped his arms around John's body, holding him in place.

John pressed his lips against Peter's, kissing him passionately. As he pulled away, John ran his tongue lightly along Peter's lower lip. "I think that's for me to know and you to find out."

"Brat," Peter replied.

"Takes one to know one," John retorted and he lowered his head to suckle at Peter's nipple.

"Not just a brat, but a brat with a sassy mouth," Peter said as he tried to ignore the sensations that Carter was stirring up. "I think we both know what happens to sassy brats."

John raised his head as a slow grin began. "A spanking?"

Peter laughed. "Lord, what *am* I going to do with you, Carter?"

"Keep me forever?" John suggested as he lowered his mouth to the other nipple.

Peter reached out to run his fingers through John's hair, keeping his head in place. "I think that's the *only* thing I can do."


The End.