- Text Size +
John knew he was grinning like an idiot as he watched Benton walk away, but he couldn't do anything but grin. Aside from the fact that Peter Benton had one hard, muscular body, John also was happy over the fact that his attraction to Benton was being returned.

John crossed his arms under his head as he tried to look relaxed and confident. Should he cross his legs at the ankles? Spread them out a bit? He didn't want Benton to once again think he was gay and used to doing things like this. Although the look on Benton's face as he had asked the question had been pretty cute. Almost as cute as the look on Benton's face when John had turned the question back around on him. John chuckled as he remembered that and he was surprised to hear an echoing chuckle from across the room. He looked up to see Benton standing in the doorway, a box of condoms in his hand.

"What's so funny?" John lightly asked, but inside he was worried that Benton thought he was a fool or something. Or worse, that Benton was laughing because this was all a joke.

"I was just watching you move, that's all," Benton replied. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside John. "Couldn't get comfortable?" Benton asked with a smile.

John grinned. "Not really." He reached out for the box of condoms and Benton placed it in his hand. John was tempted to make some smart-ass comment about being surprised that there were any condoms in the place since Reese had just been born, but he was pretty sure that Benton would reward a comment like that with another spanking. Not that *that* was necessarily a bad thing, but his ass was sore and John didn't want another spanking so soon. Instead John looked for the expiration date and he nodded as he saw that the condoms were good for about another year. "Think there's enough in here?"

Benton laughed. "There had better be, unless you've got a better recovery period than most men."

John grinned. "I might. For all you know I could have a magic penis."

Benton ran a finger up the length of John's cock. "I'm pretty sure that you do, Carter."

John couldn't keep his eyes away from Benton's hand and he watched as his cock arched toward that finger of its own accord. His penis knew what to do, so why didn't he? John forced himself to look at the box and he opened it, removing a few condoms. "Don't we need K-Y or something?"

"We can use the lotion. It'll do for now. If we both like this well enough, then we can buy a proper lubricant. But not anything medicinal. I work in the hospital, I don't want my bed or my lover to smell like one."

John grinned at being referred to as Benton's lover. He liked the sound of that. He sat up, narrowing the gap between their bodies. "Is that what we are? Lovers?"

Benton smiled back at him and started to lean forward. "Not quite yet, Carter. But we will be."

Their lips met -- silk on silk and John found himself getting lost in the moment -- and then he felt fingers lightly pinching his nipples. His entire body shivered from that particular sensation and John arched his back, pushing his chest further toward Benton, not wanting those sensations to end. His right hand crushed the condom packets and his left hand sought out Benton's body, caressing the skin that was now taut across the man's thigh. John's hand followed the inside of the thigh to the apex where it met Benton's body -- and then he began to caress Benton's testicles. Again, the skin here was taut around them, but when Benton moaned into John's mouth, John knew that taut or loose, Benton liked the caressing very much.

"Man..." Benton's voice was low and husky as the kiss ended.

"I know," John replied, his hand still slowly caressing Benton. "I know."

"If you keep doing that I'll come right here."

"Do you want me to stop?" John asked, a small smile on his face.

Benton shook his head. "Not really, but you should. Lie back down."

John reluctantly let go of Benton's balls and he stretched back out, eager to find out what Benton had in mind. He loved the way it felt when Benton's body loomed over his while Benton loosed one of the condoms out of John's hand. Every place where their bodies met felt as if it were on fire, but John wanted nothing more than to have Benton's entire body spread out over his once again.

"Dr. Benton..."

"You can call me Peter," Benton answered as he resumed his previous position. He had tried to tell Carter that before, but then had been pleasantly distracted. He smiled at John. "I think that in light of the situation, "Dr" is definitely too formal, don't you?"

John smiled back. "I suppose so." John watched as Benton carefully tore open the foil packet. "What now?"

Benton tossed the wrapper toward the nightstand, then reached out and grasped John's cock. John sucked in a quick breath as Benton's large fist wrapped around his sensitive organ. Then Benton rolled the condom down the length of it.

"Good thing these aren't coated with spermicide," Benton commented as he stood and then used his knee to pry John's legs apart so he could settle between them.

John spread his legs even wider and looked up at Benton. "And why is that?"

"Well, gathering the nerve to go down on you is difficult enough, but the idea of sucking on a condom that has spermicide on it is disgusting." Benton made a face, then he stretched out, his head centered over John's cock.

John swallowed noisily as he anticipated what it would feel like to have his cock in Bent...Peter's mouth. John enjoyed blow-jobs a great deal and he had heard the old joke about how the best blow-jobs would have to be the ones given by another guy because who else but another man would know what a man liked best? And now John was about to find out if the joke had any truth to it.

As he felt the heat of Peter's breath on his cockhead, John let his head fall to the pillow, his eyes fixed on a spot on Peter's ceiling. When the head of his cock was kissed, the feeling sent a shock wave up his spine and he groaned. If it felt that good through latex, what would it have felt like on bare skin?

John found himself gasping for breath when Peter closed his lips around John's cock. Peter's mouth was hot and his lips held John tightly. "Oh, God..."

His eyes tightly closed, John found his sense of touch alive as Peter's hand wrapped around the base of his cock. And Peter's mouth...it was moving up and down. When Peter went up, his hand followed it up as well, remaining tightly wound around John's shaft. Together they moved down, dry and firm hand and moist, hot mouth. The combination was intoxicating and John couldn't help but move his hips upward in an effort to get even more of that feeling. John heard a soft chuckle from Peter's direction and then a strong hand on John's hip pinned him to the bed.

John tried his best to keep his back flat on the bed, but the desire for more was too great and he once more lifted his hips up to keep Peter's mouth from coming anywhere close to escaping. His hands sought hair so he could wrap his fingers through the strands to hold Peter in place, but Peter didn't have hair long enough for that.

This time Peter lifted his head up as he pushed John back to the mattress. John raised his head and their eyes met -- one set full of frustration, the other looking amused. "Carter, don't make me tie you to the bed, man. I've never done this before, but I think I can handle sucking you off without any assistance. If you try to thrust your cock down my throat again, I'll have no choice but to tie you down. Is that understood?"

The mental image of being tied down and helpless while Peter Benton had his way with him sent another wave of arousal coursing through John's body. Not trusting himself to speak, he nodded his understanding.

"You're sure you understand that?" Peter asked, his hand still firmly around John's cock.

John vigorously nodded, a smile on his face.

Peter smiled and shook his head. "What am I going to do with you, Carter?"

John finally found his voice. "Make me come?"

Peter laughed again. "That had been my original intention, but now I'm thinking that maybe tying you down and making you wait for release is a better use of my time." Their eyes met again and Peter shook his head once more. "I somehow doubt if it would teach you a lesson though. The look in your eyes and on your face...maybe next time."

John grinned, thrilled at hearing Peter wanted there to be a next time for them. He nodded. "Okay. That sounds good to me."

Peter was still chuckling as he raised up on his knees. "You are too much, Carter. Hand me the lotion."

Somewhat disappointed that the blow-job had stopped, John quickly passed the lotion to Peter. He was hoping that the blow-job would resume, but instead he found his eyes glued to Peter's hands as the man squirted a large amount of lotion onto his left hand, then brought his hands together, smoothing the lotion out a bit.

"Try to relax," Peter instructed as he lowered one hand to John's balls -- and below. John did relax slightly as Peter's hand gently massaged the lotion onto his sac -- and then that hand moved lower, massaging the remaining lotion on his perinium, but Peter's touch there was harder and John's cock responded by jerking a few times and slightly swelling within the condom that still sheathed it.

"You're tensing up again, Carter," Peter said.

John raised his head and looked at him, noting his smile. "Yeah, well, it's kinda hard to stay relaxed while you're doing *that* with your fingers."

"It is now?" Peter asked as his smile widened. He lowered his other hand, the one still amply coated with lotion. "And how about when I do this?"

John had to clench his teeth to keep from crying out as he felt a slender finger skate over his anus. "A little," John finally said.

"And what about now?"

That finger made a ring around John's opening before slipping in just a bit. This time there was no way that John could hold back a gasp as the first ring of muscle was breached. "More," he breathed.

"More as in another finger? Or more as in put more of it in?" Peter asked, his eyes dancing with amusement.

"Oh, fuck," John spread his legs further apart, trying to make his anus open further so that it wouldn't hurt. He knew that it wouldn't do any good, but his body thought it was a good idea. "More of it in me."

"You have to relax for me, Carter," Peter said.

"I think this is as relaxed as I'm going to get," John replied.

Peter shook his head. "You've given rectal exams before. You know how important it is for the patient to relax. So, pretend we're playing 'doctor' right now. I'm the doctor and you're the patient. And you need to relax so I can perform this exam."

"I've had a rectal before and it wasn't quite like *this*," John replied with a small smile.

"You were unconscious and can't possibly remember what happened," Peter replied with a smile of his own.

John shook his head as Peter referred to the time Deb Chen had rendered him unconscious with the defibrillator and then pretended she had performed a rectal exam on him while he was unconscious. At least John had always thought she was pretending. Maybe she had really done that to him? John was about to ask Peter for clarification on that when a lightning bolt shot through his body.

"Jesus Christ!" John gasped.

"I told you that all you had to do was relax, didn't I?" Peter said without looking up. "I guess I don't have to ask how this feels."

Another lightning bolt hit him and John gave up on trying to look at Peter's face -- Peter was too intent on what he was doing now that John's sphincter muscles were relaxed enough for his finger to be all the way in. Instead John decided to just let his body enjoy the new sensations that Peter was creating within it.

Another movement against his prostate made John's back arch and his hips buck -- always trying to get closer to Peter, to get more of his finger inside. Peter chuckled, but he didn't say anything or push John's hips back to the mattress. For John, it felt as if time were suspended as he enjoyed being on the receiving end of Peter's ministrations. When he finally reached the point of knowing it couldn't possibly feel any better, it changed. A little more pressure and a touch of pain and John knew that Peter had inserted a second finger. Once the flash of pain had passed, John knew he wanted something bigger. He wanted Peter's cock.

Peter's fingers were twisting and scissoring, sending John riding high on waves of pleasure. "Now," John managed to say. "I need you now."

"Do you? Well, you have me, Carter," Peter replied, a laugh in his voice.

John's fists grabbed the sheet in frustration. "You...your cock...in me...now!"

Peter chuckled. "Demanding, aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes," John replied.

Peter slowly withdrew his fingers, making John moan as they drug across that little organ that was capable of creating so much pleasure.

"Condom." Peter held out his hand and John stared at it. "Carter, you're still holding onto the other condom," Peter gently said.

John lifted up his hand, sitting up to hand the condom to Peter. He had forgotten about the condom, although he had grasped the sheet so tightly with the condom in his hand that it had left deep marks in his palm.

"Is this position good for you?" Peter asked as he rolled the condom onto his erection.

John couldn't take his eyes off of Peter's cock. It was huge. Giant, really. And so black. Much darker than the rest of Peter's skin. John began to doubt if it really could fit inside his body. He shook his head.

"Then what position do you want to try? You on your hands and knees? Or just on your belly?"

John blinked and finally looked up into Peter's face. "What?"

"What position do you want to be in? Hands and knees or on your belly?"

"This is good, I guess." John's eyes dropped to Peter's cock again. Maybe it would fit. Maybe. He let his body drop to the mattress as he tried to talk himself into believing that Peter's cock would, indeed, fit inside of him.

Peter shook his head, then applied more lotion to his hand. He coated the condom liberally, then squirted out even more. John jumped slightly as a glob of cold lotion touched his hot opening. But he didn't complain as Peter worked it into his sphincter muscles and inside his anus. Even if John wanted to complain, he was certain that his vocal chords would fail him.

The pleasant massaging stopped and then John felt Peter's strong hands grabbing him under the knees and lifting. "Hold your legs up, Carter," Peter commanded.

John reached out and grabbed the bottom of his thighs, trying to keep his legs spread out as much as possible. When Peter reared up on his own knees, John gulped as Peter's cock swayed, and he watched as Peter grabbed himself, aiming the head at John's anus. John felt himself growing tense once more.

"You've got to relax for me, Carter. I want so much to make love to you but I don't want to hurt you." Peter said, his voice sounding husky and strained.

The look of desire in Peter's eyes and on his face touched John's heart and he took a deep breath, then closed his eyes so he wouldn't find himself anticipating Peter's movements.

"Relax," Peter repeated and John felt something nudge at the opening. And then Peter's fingers were slowly pushing into him once again. "You like this well enough, don't you? It will be even better when my cock is in you, Carter."

John moaned as lightning struck several times in his groin. "Yes," he gasped out. His moans grew louder as Peter's fingers began to separate, pushing him open from the inside. Then they pulled out and John felt his muscles stretching around Peter's spread fingers. And then John felt something else pushing in between those fingers as Peter's fingers slipped out the rest of the way. As John's muscles clenched around the new intrusion, John took another deep breath, willing himself to relax. And he heard Peter gasp out loud as the head of his cock was enveloped.

"God, Carter, you are so damn tight. I never imagined it could feel like this," Peter said.

"I hear it gets better once you're all the way in," John replied. He dared to open his eyes and it took his breath away to see the look of passion that was on Peter's face. Their eyes locked, each one knowing it was time to do more.

"Relax for me, Carter." Peter repeated as he slowly pushed in.