- Text Size +
Peter drew back from the kiss, breathless. But he didn't break eye contact with Carter, and as he looked down, he saw Carter looking up at him with longing and passion. Peter felt a jolt of surprise as he felt a hand pressing against his own hard cock and he grinned at Carter.

"This is...unexpected," Peter simply said.

Carter nodded, then moved around, slipping shoes, pants and boxers off, and then his socks. The next thing Peter knew, Carter was straddling his thighs. Peter looked down, hoping to get a spectacular view of Carter's cock, but instead all he saw was Carter's shirt-tail. It was tented out, but it still wasn't quite what he had been hoping to see.

"This is better," Carter said as he wrapped his arms around Peter's shoulders and leaned into his body, their lips touching once again. It was another kiss that left Peter breathless, yet wanting more. So much more.

His hands -- the normally calm hands of a surgeon -- were shaking as he tried to undo the buttons of Carter's shirt. His fingers fumbled and he felt his face grow warm as he heard Carter's deep chuckle.

"Let me," Carter said as his long fingers gently pulled Peter's away. Peter wasn't sure then what to do with his hands as he watched Carter begin to undo those pesky buttons, and they naturally fell to rest in his lap. Where Carter's most intimate possessions rested. Peter smiled as he wrapped his hand around Carter's erection and he took some small satisfaction in hearing Carter's gasp as Peter rubbed his thumb over the sensitive head. There was something about having someone messing with him that seemed to shake Carter's concentration because Peter could see that Carter was suddenly having difficulty with his shirt buttons.

"Hell with this," Carter said as he grasped the two sides of his shirt and ripped it open, sending buttons flying all over Peter's dining room area. Peter wasn't paying attention to the buttons though, he was too busy looking down at the newly revealed prize in his hand. He didn't even notice when Carter's shirt fell to the floor, but Peter was very much aware that he had a naked man on his lap. A naked Carter. A naked and hard Carter.

And Peter wanted him so badly that he felt he would scream from the frustration of having to wait another second.

"Hold on," Peter hoarsely commanded as he got to his feet. As he walked toward his bedroom he could feel Carter's legs wrapped securely around his waist, and Carter's arms locked in place around his neck. Carter wasn't a lightweight, and Peter found himself glad that he worked out, but he felt a thrill over how it felt to carry Carter to his bed.

Peter leaned over and disengaged Carter's arms, gently placing him on the bed. Carter grinned up at him, his legs still locked around Peter's waist, giving Peter a fine view of what Carter was offering up to him. "Not yet, Carter. Not yet."

"Soon?" Carter asked, and Peter heard a hint of frustration in Carter's voice. A frustration that seemed to match his own.

"Yes, soon." Peter reached behind his back and grasped Carter's ankles, pulling them around and letting Carter's legs fall to the bed. "Roll over onto your stomach and make yourself comfortable," Peter said, and then he disappeared out of the bedroom. He wanted to put lotion on Carter's backside to soothe the burning as much as he could. And, he admitted to himself, he also wanted to use that as an excuse to run his hands all over Carter's ass.

Peter found a bottle of lotion under the sink in his bathroom and he quickly returned to the bedroom, closing the door behind him. When he turned from the door to look at Carter, he nearly lost his breath again. Carter had turned back the covers and was stretched out over the sheets, his long legs slightly parted and his head resting on his folded arms. Carter was also looking directly at him, a small smile on his face. "What's in your hand?"

Peter looked down at the bottle of Jergen's. "Lotion. For your ass. I thought you might appreciate something soothing and cool on it."

"Before you warm it up again?" Carter asked, a touch of laughter in his voice.

Peter grinned. "Maybe. Maybe not." He walked over to the side of the bed and set the lotion on the nightstand.

"So...am I supposed to be the only one here that's allowed to be naked?" Carter asked, looking up into Peter's eyes.

Peter shook his head. "Not at all. I just hadn't gotten around to it. Finding something to take care of you with was more important."

Carter reached out and ran his finger along the bulge behind Peter's fly. "I think you already having something to take care of me with, as you put it."

"Brat." Peter said as he took a step away from the bed. "I thought you were supposed to be in awe of me and afraid of saying the wrong thing."

Carter shrugged as much as he could. "That's only where medicine is concerned. This is different." Carter's eyes sparkled as he watched Peter remove his shirt. "Much different."

Peter laughed as he finished unbuttoning his shirt. He slipped out of it and tossed it toward his dirty clothes hamper. "I see your point. This is definitely different. But nice. Very nice." Peter pulled off his socks, then undid his belt.

"I can't argue with you there," Carter replied.

Peter pulled the belt loose in one yank and he lightly flicked Carter on the butt with it, making Carter jump and yelp. "Hey, watch it! That's sensitive skin back there."

"I know. I was there when it was being sensitized, remember? And my hand is still tingling from it." Peter dropped his belt and started to remove his pants.

"Aw, poor baby. Do you want me to kiss it better?" Carter lifted his head off his arms and grinned across the room at him.

"Yes. I'd like that very much," Peter replied, not sure if Carter would follow through with that offer or not. His boxer shorts soon landed on the pile of clothing and Peter felt a little self-conscious under Carter's studious gaze. He had stood naked and aroused in front of many women, but never in front of another man. Never in front of John Carter. And the fact that it was Carter seemed to make all the difference in the world. Especially in how nervous Peter felt. Peter wanted Carter to like what he was seeing just as much as Peter had liked looking at Carter in all his glory.

"Well," Carter finally said, his voice husky, "bring it on over here and I'll kiss it all you want."

Peter's eyebrows rose and he had to take a deep breath to steady himself. This was Carter? Nervous, eager to please, often stumbling Carter? Since when did Carter learn how to make double entendres? Since when was Carter a seducer? Maybe, Peter thought, just maybe he had been wrong about John Carter. Maybe the younger man had had experience with other men?

"You've done this before?" Peter found himself asking.

"Kissing a hand?" Carter looked puzzled. "Yeah, I guess I have. Why? You've never had your hand kissed?"

Peter shook his head. "I meant...this..." Peter waved his arm around. "The whole thing.

"The whole thing?" Carter's brow was now furrowed from his confusion.

"Having sex with another man," Peter said.

"Oh." Carter's brow smoothed as he understood what Peter was asking and he looked thoughtful. "No. I've never even thought about it. What about you? Is this something new for you?"

"Yes. It's very new," Peter replied. He felt relieved to hear that Carter was, well, a virgin when it came to having sex with another man. There was something powerful and erotic in the idea that he would be Carter's first. And that Carter would be his first as well.

Peter walked over to the table and he picked up the bottle of lotion. Then he climbed on the bed, straddling Carter's long legs, finally letting his body rest on the back of Carter's thighs.

"This might be a little cold," Peter warned as he squeezed the cool and soothing lotion into his palm and began to gently work it into the reddened skin before him. He heard Carter's soft gasp and tried to be as gentle as possible, but Peter knew from experience that any amount of pressure was going to hurt. Still, this spanking wasn't nearly as rough as the first one had been, even if that one had happened while Carter's butt was protected by a layer of clothing.

"Does this feel better?" Peter asked as he squeezed lotion directly onto the hot skin, then began to slowly work it in with the rest.

"Yeah, it feels nice," Carter lazily replied.

"And this?" Peter leaned forward a bit so he could massage Carter's lower back.

"Mmm. That's wonderful."

As Peter moved his hands to Carter's shoulders, he could feel the tension under those muscles and he lingered there a long time. He was very conscious of the soft moans that were escaping Carter's throat -- and the fact that in his present position, Peter's hard cock was resting in the cleft of Carter's buttocks. If Peter moved just a bit -- he bit down on his lower lip to hold back the moan that threatened to escape as he felt a wicked sensation flow from the head of his cock and to his brain just from a tiny bit of friction. He could feel his member swell even more as he thought about the type of friction he would find inside of Carter's mouth or hand or...even his ass. Would Carter let him do that? Would he let Carter do that to him? Peter's hands moved down Carter's sides to his hips, pressing hard and Peter jerked his hands away when he heard Carter gasp in pain.

"What? What's wrong?" Peter demanded to know.

"You hit a bruise," Carter replied, moving one hand down to rub at his hip.

Peter looked and saw a large bruise there. He ran his fingers lightly over it. "How did this happen?"

Carter laughed. "You were there, don't you remember?"

Peter frowned. "The spanking with the belt? I didn't hit you on your hip," Peter protested.

Carter raised up on his elbows and he turned his head to look at Peter. "Earlier that night when we were...talking. You pushed me away and I fell, remember?"

"I did this?"

"It was an accident," Carter evenly replied. "It's not a big deal."

Peter scooted his body down a bit along Carter's legs, then bent over to place a tender kiss on the bruise. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

Carter laughed again. "You lit into my ass last week with a belt, then spanked me tonight with your bare hand -- both things for the express purpose of causing me pain and yet here you are apologizing for *accidentally* hurting me? I don't think I'll ever understand you, Dr. Benton."

"It's not funny, Carter," Peter snapped. "Not funny at all."

Carter rolled over onto his back, his legs still pinned under Peter's body. He smiled at Peter and Peter felt his insides turn to liquid. "Yes, it is funny. Now, my rear end is soothed, my bruise is kissed -- what's next?"

"What's next is you not calling me 'Dr. Benton'," Peter replied as he made his way back up Carter's body. He braced his hands on either side of Carter's shoulders and lowered his head until their lips met. This time Peter didn't need to press for permission to enter because Carter's full lips were already parted for him. As they kissed, Peter slowly lowered his body down on Carter's, covering him like a blanket of chocolate. Peter could feel the hardness of Carter's cock poking him in his belly right beside the hardness he could feel of his own cock. Carter's hands were resting on Peter's ass, lightly skimming the surface and sending shivers up Peter's spine.

Peter finally came up for air. "What do you want to do next?" He asked as he looked down into the dark pools of desire that used to be Carter's eyes. Now they had become so much more than windows that showed Carter's emotions. Now they were doors into Carter's soul.

"I want to do everything," Carter said, looking steadily into Peter's eyes. His hands kneaded Peter's butt cheeks, then stroked the skin up Peter's hips and sides. "Everything." Carter repeated with a smile.

Peter smiled back and lightly kissed the tip of Carter's nose. "Then we'll see what we can do about making sure you get *everything* you want," Peter promised. He raised himself off of Carter and got out of bed. "I'll be right back."

Peter headed back to the bathroom to retrieve his box of condoms, very much aware of the intensity of Carter's gaze on his back as he left the room.