- Text Size +
ohn looked in the mirror, fixing his tie. They were going to a very nice restaurant and all were wearing their best. Brandon smiled as he fixed his own cummerbund.



"You look very sexy." Brandon purred, unable to resist kissing John's scruffy face.



Abby came in, dressed in just her slip with her hair up in hot rollers. She reached between the men for something she'd left on the counter.



"Excuse me, boys." She smiled. "He does look sexy." Abby kissed the other cheek and went back out to the bedroom.



"Okay, I'm finished. Why don't we head downstairs and let these women get themselves ready." John suggested.



"Sounds good to me." Brandon picked up his jacket as the men made their way down the stairs to wait.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



"So, you think the center helped?" Brandon asked, getting them both something to drink.



"Yeah, actually, I think it did. I can pretty much tell when a flashback is coming and it's been over three weeks since I had one at all. I'm not so paranoid about Abby not loving me and my family is asking more questions about my work rather than about why I made the choices I've made. I also discovered that I have a lot of people who care about me and that's nice." John accepted the glass of water.



"And you still have your job." Brandon reminded him.



"That I do." He smiled. Then suddenly at the top of the stairs, Veronica appeared, dressed in a beautiful, black gown, bosom coming out seductively at the top, clinging to every square inch of her body.



Brandon whistled loudly. "My Darling, I am one lucky man." Brandon stepped forward, ready to accept Veronica's hand.



John looked up and smiled when he saw Abby. His breath left his body as he got a full view.



Abby was wearing a clingy red dress, the material smoothed over her entire frame and flaring ever so slightly at her hips. Her shoulders were bare and her hair was up, revealing her neck.



"Oh, my God." John whispered; his eyes riveted on her as she descended the stairs.



"Shall we head to dinner?" Abby asked, feeling quite beautiful.



"I have this song running through my head." John shook his head, smiling.



"What song?" Abby asked as John placed a wrap over her shoulders.



"Never mind. It's silly." John smiled, his arm gently placed behind Abby's back.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Did you get them?" John leaned over and asked Brandon.



"Oh yeah, hold on." Brandon replied and whispered something towards Veronica, his hands searching inside his inner pockets of his jacket.



"Get what?" Abby asked as she watched the secretive exchange between them.



"Yeah, what do you have in there, mister," Veronica teased as she ran her hand down Brandon's chest.



Brandon just laughed as he handed John a small paper bag all scrunched up.



John took the bag and pulled out a set of small gold boxes. Laying them on the table in front of each of the girls as if it were nothing. Acting as if he wasn't paying any attention he turned back and continued his previous conversation with Brandon.



"John? What is it?" Abby reached for her box, unable to contain her curiosity any longer.





"Oh my, John," Abby gasped.



Brandon placed his finger on the top of Veronica's box and slid it closer to her temping her to also open it.



"Just a little something that Brandon and I had made." John turned his attention back towards Abby.



"Oh this is beautiful, Brandon," Veronica took the delicate necklace from the box and held it against her heart. John took Abby's from her and placed it around her neck.



Each gold chain held a 14 karat gold charm with the letters FHT surrounded by a heart of diamonds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Care for a dance?" Brandon asked his wife. Veronica smiled and took her husband's hand.



John and Abby both watched from the table.



"Remember the last time we went dancing?" Abby asked, fingering the edge of her napkin.



"Yeah, almost like it was yesterday." John nodded, his arm around her shoulders, his chair close enough so he could feel her thighs against his.



"You want to dance?" She asked after a few minutes.



"Sure." John agreed, getting up and extending his hand. He led Abby to the dance floor and smiled. He was here with one of the most beautiful women in the world.



Brandon snuck over to the DJ and made a request. The DJ laughed and found the music Brandon requested.



"I love you, Abby." John whispered as he held her close.



The song ended but John was lost in Abby's embrace. They stood there, looking into one another's eyes.



The next song began and John heard the wolf howl. " Owoooooooo!"

He looked toward their table and saw Brandon smiling at him.



"What?" Abby asked.



As the song began, something came over John. He flipped up his collar and began singing to Abby. He walked around her, standing in the middle of the dance floor in her red dress.



"Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?*

Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood.

Hey, there Little Red Riding Hood,

You sure are looking good.

You're everything a big bad wolf could want.

Listen to me. "



John moved seductively behind her as Abby began getting into the song, acting the part of poor, defenseless Red, of course with a seductive edge.



"Little Red Riding Hood

I don't think little big girls should

Go walking in these spooky old woods alone.

Owoooooooo!"



John walked in front of Abby, with Abby taking several steps back as the other dancers urged the couple on.



"What big eyes you have,

The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad.

So just to see that you don't get chased

I think I ought to walk with you for a ways."



John smiled and took a few steps next to her, as if they were walking through the woods.



"What full lips you have.

They're sure to lure someone bad.

So until you get to grandma's place

I think you ought to walk with me and be safe."



John took her hand and pulled her close.



"I'm gonna keep my sheep suit on

Until I'm sure that you've been shown

That I can be trusted walking with you alone.

Owoooooooo!"



He moved in front of her, their bodies almost touching as they took several steps together as they danced.



"Little Red Riding Hood

I'd like to hold you if I could

But you might think I'm a big bad wolf so I won't.

Owoooooooo!"



John held his hands out, right above hers as they moved as one but not touching. It was if they'd rehearsed it but they hadn't. It was too perfect.



"What a big heart I have-the better to love you with.

Little Red Riding Hood

Even bad wolves can be good.

I'll try to be satisfied just to walk close by your side.

Maybe you'll see things my way before we get to grandma's place."



John mimicked his big heart and playing like a shy gentleman.



"Little Red Riding Hood

You sure are looking good

You're everything that a big bad wolf could want.

Owoooooooo! I mean baaaaaa! Baaa?"



John gave her his best puppydog look as Abby took his face in her hands and pulled him into a passionate kiss while their audience clapped. Suddenly remembering that they weren't alone, John blushed and tried to hide against Abby, who was enjoying every second.



"So, was that the song you were thinking about?" Brandon laughed, watching the embarrassed couple return to the table.



"Uh, yeah, that was it." John admitted.



"I don't know about you guys but I'd like to get my wolf boy back behind closed doors." Abby suggested.



"Oh, me, too." Veronica agreed as she picked up her handbag. "Shall we?" Brandon growled in her ear.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



"John!" Abby giggled as he kissed her neck. They finally made it inside the house, all four into one another more than ever.



"So, did you guys decide which room you'd be staying in?" Veronica asked as the four mounted the stairs.



"What's our choices?" John asked, finally looking up. He was behind Abby, his hands wrapped around her waist.



"Guest room or …" Brandon stood at his bedroom door.



"Mmm. That's a hard choice to make." John said, pretending like he was doing some heavy thinking.



Abby laughed. "Oh, come in, my big, bad wolf. I believe we have some disciplining to do."



"I like the sounds of that." Veronica pulled Brandon by his shirt into the bedroom.



"They're going to keep us up all night, aren't they?" John joked to Brandon.



"And like you mind?" Brandon joked.



"Not at all. Just like Vegas. This place never sleeps." John smiled, shutting the door behind them.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Get me a soda, John." Abby whined from her end of the couch. He looked up at her over the popcorn bowl.



"Get it yourself." He protested. He cuddled down a bit deeper under the warm blanket, his nude body entwined with Abby's. "I'm watching a movie."



"John, please?" She begged, her hands slipping under the covers.



"Hey, hey, that's not fair!" He jerked away, Abby finding a ticklish spot. "You just want to watch me walk across the room again." He teased.



"Okay, you found me out." She giggled. They both watched the movie for several moments.



"Damn." Abby mumbled.



"What?" John asked, sitting up slightly, concerned.



"I have to pee." She groaned. John instantly bumped her off the couch, Abby's naked body falling to the ground.



"Hey!" She protested, whacking his legs.



"I don't want to be laying in a wet spot." John giggled.



"Wouldn't be the first time." Abby snapped, grinning.



"And who's fault is that?" He smiled, pulling the covers tighter around him as Abby got up.



"You cannot blame that totally on me. You have left your own plenty of times, mister." Abby complained lightly as she went to the bathroom.



"Still not my fault." John mumbled, getting back into the movie.



"Dammit, John! You left the seat up again!"



THE END



Finally completed! What a journey...whew!

We want to thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement and never ending support. We hope that you all enjoyed reading this as much as we enjoyed writing it. We'd still love to hear what you think, we accept all emails personally and actually kinda like them!

EMAIL: simplyshelly2@earthlink.net and johnross75@yahoo.com



* - LI'L RED RIDING HOOD (Ronald Blackwell)

Sam The Sham And The Pharaohs