- Text Size +
Wednesday July 2 Day 40



"Dr. Carter, you have a delivery." The front desk clerk said as he returned the chart to its slot.



"Okay, thank you. The patient in four is all ready to be discharged. She's got her prescription and follow-up instructions." He explained, accepting the envelope and sticking it in his back pocket. "I'm in three." He continued on with his work.



"Hello, Amy." He said, glancing at the chart as he entered the exam room. He smiled to the child's mother. "My name is Dr. Carter. Says here you fell off your bike. Can I take a look at your knee?" He asked, pulling up the stool.



"It'll hurt!" The child yelled, recoiling back towards her mother.



"Honey, the nice doctor just needs to look at the cut on your knee." Amy's mother attempted but Amy was not having anything to do with it.



John sat back. "Tell you what, Amy. If you let me look at your knee, I promise not to touch it without your permission, okay? I can see the blood on your pretty dress. You want that nasty cut to stop bleeding, don't you?" He asked, using his best calming voice and his puppy-dog eyes. Amy watched his face for several minutes before finally nodding and straightening out her knee.



John looked at the wound closely without touching it. The little girl had a deep gash on her knee that would definitely require stitches.



"You know what, Amy? I was wondering if you could help me with something?" John asked, standing up and going to the counter to get the supplies that the nurse had set out. "Nurse Daniels, do you think we could find that book for Amy here. You know, the one with all those pictures where you have to find Willy?"



"Waldo!" Amy corrected.



John turned and smiled. "You're right. Waldo. You know, I have spent hours looking at those pictures and I can't seem to find him anywhere. I was wondering if you could help me while I fixed your knee. Could you do that?" He asked, winking to the mother.



"Okay." Amy agreed.



Before Amy knew what was happening, John had her stitched up and let Amy pick out a colorful bandage. After getting her several stickers, Amy and her mother left, smiling and all fixed.



"You do have a way with the kids." Betty Daniels commented as they left the exam room together.



"Thank you. And I do believe I am off." John checked his watch, smiling that they'd changed his 12-hour shift to an 8-hour shift. It was a nice surprise when he'd arrived and he was thankful because he hadn't slept well the night before.



It wasn't until he was getting his bag from his locker that he remembered the envelope in his back pocket. Alone in the lounge, he pulled it out and opened it.



Inside was a hotel key and a note. 'Room 611.' He instantly knew whom it was from and the memories brought a smile to his face.



Well, the center didn't expect him back for another 4 hours. That would be plenty of time to meet his mysterious caller and still get back on time.



"Hey, Hoss. Whatcha got there?" Dave asked, coming on for his shift.



"It's nothing." John slipped the key into his pocket and closed his locker. "See you next week." He practically skipped out of the hospital. It had to be him. God, he hoped it was him.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



John pulled up to the hotel, which was luckily right around the corner from the hospital. His stomach was jumping with butterflies and his groin was alive with anticipation.



He found room 611 very easily and stood outside the door, trying to listen for any sign of life. There was no sound coming from behind the door so John slowly slid the key across the slot and watched the light turn green. Carefully, he opened the door.



Locking the door behind him, John took a deep breath and he smiled.



Brandon



"I thought you might need a little therapy." Brandon said from the bed, where he lay completely nude. John could feel his groin jump with excitement.



John dropped his bag and began to loosen his tie. "I am so glad you did."



"The beard looks good."



"Yeah? Well, they won't let me have a razor without watching me use it." John commented dryly. He stepped towards the bed. "You do know that I've been restricted from all sexual activity, don't ya?" John smiled; pulling his shirt out from his slacks and began to unbutton it.



"Who said anything about sexual activity?" Brandon asked, stroking himself.



"Oh, that's right. This is just therapy, huh?" John slipped his shirt off and let it drop to the floor. His belt soon followed.



"How long can you stay?" Brandon sat up on the edge of the bed and took over undoing John's slacks while John toed off his shoes.



"I was supposed to work until 7 pm so you get me for nearly 4 hours. Think that's enough time?" John smiled as Brandon fumbled with his pants.



Brandon slipped his slacks and boxers down with one smooth movement, eyeing John appreciatively. "Oh," he purred. "I think I'll take whatever I can get with you, Baby." He leaned forward and gave John's bobbing erection a welcoming kiss.



"Jesus." John whispered, the contact alone was almost enough to make him climax.



"Does that feel good, Baby?" Brandon teased, licking around the tip. John's breathing was quickly increasing, knowing that Brandon would make sure he was well taken care of.



"More." John begged, thrusting forward slightly.



Brandon complied by opening his mouth and taking John's full length.



"Oh, fuck." John groaned, his hands wrapping behind Brandon's head. Brandon began to slide his mouth along John's length, his tongue swirling and caressing the width. Brandon's hands were keeping John's thrusting under control.



Brandon pulled back, feeling that John was going far too quickly as he released John's member from his mouth.



"Oh, I have missed you." Brandon chuckled. "Come here, John." Brandon pulled John on top of him onto the bed. Their lips met in a frenzied, passionate kiss, their tongues battling for control.



"I think your therapy is working, doctor." John whispered, pressing their naked bodies together as he kissed down Brandon's neck.



"We haven't even begun." Brandon assured as his hands ran the length of John's torso.



John kissed down Brandon's chest, nipping and loving every square inch. "Brandon, can you ever forgive me for pushing you away?" He mumbled, more to himself, as his lips never left skin. "I'm so sorry."



"Baby, I will always love you. Nothing will ever change that." Brandon answered, his hands running through John's hair.



John stopped mid-kiss and he looked up at Brandon. "You love me?" He asked, sounding so unsure.



"More than you'll ever know, Baby. I love you with all my heart," Brandon admitted. John moved back up to Brandon's head and replied with a deep kiss.



Brandon rolled John's body over, so that he was now on top. He'd had this overwhelming desire to take John, to possess him for himself, to touch the young man in ways that no man ever would and he attacked John's body with this kind of energy.



"John, I need you. Dammit, I love my wife but I love you so much, Baby." Brandon licked John's earlobe before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it, causing John's body to shudder beneath him.



"Please, Brandon." John whispered, his entire body feeling like millions of nerve endings as Brandon's hands and mouth began to claim him. John eyed the bottle of lubricant on the nightstand and he fumbled almost blindly to reach it.



Brandon's hand massaged John's scrotum as the other hand caressed his nub, pinching and rolling the sensitive skin between his fingers. John held out the bottle.



"Come here. Give me your hand." John said quietly but with a smile. Brandon knelt up on his own knees, between John's outspread legs and offered his hand. John squeezed a liberal amount of lubricant onto his palm. "I need you to take me, Brandon."



"How can I possibly say no when a beautiful man is offering himself to me so completely." Brandon smiled, warming the thick substance in his hand before bringing it down to John's throbbing erection. His hand slid effortlessly down the length, over his scrotum and to the entrance of desire. John's opening constricted at the intrusion but John was concentrating on getting his muscles to relax. Brandon slowly slid a finger just inside the opening, working the muscles.



"The last time someone did this, I ended up freaking out." John kidded, taking deep breaths.



"At the center?" Brandon asked softly, feeling the tenseness in John's whole body.



"Yeah. Seems like the last time we were together gave me a bit of a tear which hadn't healed when they gave me a rectal." John explained, needing to stare at the ceiling.



"We don't have to do this, Baby." Brandon offered, stopping all movement.



John lifted his head and he looked into Brandon's eyes. "I need you inside of me, Brandon, please?" He begged. Brandon's heart melted.



"You'll have me then." He smiled, inserting slightly deeper. He could feel John begin to relax. "That's it, Baby. Relax for me. Soon, I'll be thrusting inside of you, making you all mine." Brandon coaxed, inserting another finger and pressing inward, so close to the spot that would stop all time.



John tore open a condom pack as he motioned for Brandon to bring himself closer. Brandon smiled.



"Let me put that on while you concentrate on relaxing, Baby. I don't want to hurt you again." Brandon said gently as he added a finger and thrust upward, hitting John's prostate.



"Oh, shit! Sure, whatever you say!" John said, his head going back as he dropped the condom.



Brandon chuckled. "I thought that would keep you busy for a minute. You're almost there but I want to make sure you're good and loose. There won't be any more tearing of your precious body." Brandon leaned over and took John into his mouth as he thrust his fingers deeply.



"Brandon, please!" John begged, his body totally on fire with desire.



"I think I need a little lube so I don't hurt you again, Baby." Brandon smiled, withdrawing his fingers and mouth and moving himself completely between John's knees. John fumbled around on the bed searching for the lube. Finally, he found the bottle and he poured a generous amount into his own hand.



"Oh, I think I can handle this part." John smiled, sitting up so he could reach Brandon's groin. He slid his hands along the length, grasping him completely.



"Yes, Baby, that's good." Brandon purred, finally being touched by John's greedy hands. He allowed John to spend an ample amount of time making him more aroused and harder with each stroke. Finally, he pulled back, stilling John's hands. "You gotta stop or I'm not going to let you." He laughed. John pulled his knees up, offering himself.



"Take me." John begged, needing Brandon so badly.



Brandon brought himself just to John's opening, pressing gently against the skin. John's head was back and a look of lust on his face. Slowly, Brandon inched just inside, causing John to take a sharp intake of breath. He looked at Brandon, their eyes meeting and he nodded for Brandon to continue.



With a steady force, Brandon continued his invasion, pressing deeper within John's body. John was holding his breath, his eyes closed until Brandon had entered to the point of hitting his prostate, causing all air to escape John's lungs.



"Oh, yes!" He gasped, his arms outspread. Carefully, Brandon began to slowly move in and out, making John his.



"I have no idea why they thought keeping us apart would be good for you." Brandon said, watching John's face closely.



"I still need you in my life." John purred, ecstasy overcoming all discomfort as he began to move with Brandon.



"I'm never leaving you, Baby, no matter what." Brandon agreed, his hands beginning to stroke John with matching movements to his thrusts.



Neither one needed to speak anymore, their breathing and moans of pleasure being enough communication for the moment. John tightened himself up and he could see the rapture spreading across Brandon's face.



"Yes." Brandon whispered, thrusting harder.



When either of them began the wondrous rush towards a climax, the other slowed down, delaying their pleasure as long as physically possible, making them both rise to new heights. Both were covered in sweat as their bodies slammed together time and time again. After what seemed like forever, John couldn't take anymore.



"Brandon, I need to…oh, God, please let me!" John cried, both in pain and pleasure.



Brandon increased the friction along John's throbbing length, releasing his scrotum as he himself began to race towards his climax. He grasped both of John's knees and slammed into the warm cavern enveloping his tool, exploding in his strongest climax in years, yelling John's name.



John's own climax burst forth, blasting hot liquid across his stomach and chest.



"Oh, God! Oh, my fucking God!" John cried, pulling Brandon on top of his body, spreading his juices, and kissing Brandon savagely.



"You said it." Brandon laughed between kisses. John rolled over on top, never breaking their contact as he continued kissing.



Brandon hugged him tightly and after several moments, he felt John's chest shudder.



"Are you crying, Baby?" He whispered; trying to pull John's face up but John wouldn't let him.



"Just don't move, not yet." John begged, keeping his head nuzzled in Brandon's neck.



After several minutes, Brandon was beginning to get quite uncomfortable.



"Baby, I gotta get up." Brandon whispered.



John whimpered a reply but he carefully rolled off, gasping slightly at the sudden emptiness that overcame his body. He curled up into a ball.



"Hurry back." He whispered, watching Brandon get up and slowly walk to the bathroom, walking as if he were in a bit of pain. He listened to Brandon take care of business and smiled when he returned.



"I didn't hurt you, did I?" John asked, smiling and a look of total relaxation on his face. Brandon giggled.



"Oh, nothing I can't recover from. You have to remember that I'm an old man." Brandon kidded as he crawled back into bed.



"Sure couldn't tell that a while ago." John laughed playfully.



"Well, you took every ounce of energy I had in me, Lover." Brandon kissed John's forehead as they lay together.



"That was pretty intense for me, too so don't feel bad." John teased back. He hadn't stopped smiling as he laid his head on Brandon's chest, listening to his heartbeat.



"You're going to have to wipe that smile off your face when you go back, you know." Brandon traced John's eyebrows down to his beard line.



"I'm basking in the afterglow. Leave me alone." John chuckled.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



John pulled up to the center and whistled all the way to the door, where he abruptly wiped the smile from his face.



"Hey, Mr. Williams. You're back a bit early tonight." The security officer said, letting John in the doors.



"Yeah, they were done with me for the night." He said, feeling incredibly relaxed. John checked in his keys and proceeded upstairs to his room.



Matt saw him come in and was sure he noticed a grin on John's face as he mounted the stairs, a smile that seemed to reach his face all down his body.



"Hey, you okay?" He asked, tapping on John's cracked open door a few minutes later.



"Who me? Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" John tossed his shirt into his laundry pile and unbuckled his slacks as he went into the bathroom. Matt stepped just inside the room.



"Have a good shift?" Matt asked, eyeing John suspiciously.



"Uh, yes, Matt. I did have a good shift." John said from the bathroom. He came out in his boxers and a t-shirt. "Did I miss anything around here?"



"Nope. Same old stuff." Matt said, smiling. "It's been a long time since I've seen you smile. You do look happy."



"I am." John snickered. "Well, I'm going to get to sleep now unless you want to talk or something." John smiled, looking at Matt.



It's barely 7:30, kind of early for bed don't you think?" Matt asked suspiciously.



"Yeah well, I didn't sleep very well last night and I've had a long day. I just really tired." John yawned.



"Uh, okay then, you go ahead to bed. You need a sleeper?" He asked.



John shook his head. "Nope. I don't think I'm going to have any trouble falling asleep tonight. Worn out from a long day, you know?" John smiled as he turned down his bed.



"Then I won't keep you. Good night, John." Matt went to the door.



"Night Matt." John smiled as he crawled into bed and turned off the light.



In the darkness, John stretched and smiled, gently falling into a deep sleep.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



Matt sat in Nick's office the next morning. He was about to leave since it was the ending of his shift but he felt like he needed to share something with Nick before he left.



"Nick, I mean, he was really happy. Very relaxed. He never comes back from that place feeling like this. He's usually very tired or quiet but never smiling with his whole body. It was just out of character for him." Matt explained. "He didn't even want a sleeper last night."



Nick listened, concerned. Matt was right. John got this way only after – damn. Nick just wondered who had met John at the hospital or did he find someone else?



"Thanks, Matt. I'll deal with this." Nick shut his door behind Matt and made a few phone calls.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Good morning, John." Geneen said as John came down, dressed for work and grabbing some coffee before he left. He still had a smile on his face, having slept incredibly well.



"Good morning." He nodded, filling his travel mug. Nick came out of his office.



"John, I need to see you in my office." Nick said.



"Uh, Nick, I've got to go or I'll be late." John protested. Nick shook his head.



"John, please." Nick asked, breaking John with just the look on his face. John nodded and followed Nick to his office.



"What's up, Nick? I've got to be at the hospital by eight." John said, sitting down on one of the beanbags.



"I cancelled your shift today." Nick informed, sitting on the floor near John.



"What? Why?" John asked, shocked. He looked at Nick's face for several moments.



"John, can you tell me what time you got off yesterday?" Nick asked.



John fidgeted. "I, uh, I had a twelve hour shift. I got off a few minutes before 7pm. Check the sign in sheets if you don't believe me, Nick. I was back here on time."



"John, I saw what time you signed in. I also called the hospital. Your shift ended at 3pm." Nick sighed. "Would you like to tell me where you were, or should I say who you were with for the four hours you were MIA?"



John stood and began pacing. He had no idea how he was going to talk his way out of this one.



"John, Matt noticed your mood last night when you came in. He was concerned enough to come in and report it to me. Do we need to do a urine test?" Nick asked.



"Nick, I'm not on anything. I didn't take anything. I, uh, I just needed some time alone. I was scheduled for a twelve-hour shift but they changed it to an eight when I got there. I just needed some time alone." John pleaded.



"What was the delivery you got yesterday?" Nick asked.



"What? What delivery?" John asked. How the hell did he find out about that?



"John, please. I've been dealing with patients that lie to me for way too long. You are lying now and you're not very good at it, by the way." Nick said lightly.



John smiled. "So I've been told. It was a key. The delivery was a key to a hotel room." John finally admitted.



"Abby?" Nick asked.



John shook his head. "No, she wouldn't so anything like that. You guys told her to stay away and she's staying away." John shrugged.



"Who'd you meet, John?" Nick asked.



John hesitated but figured Nick would call everyone he knew to find out.



"Brandon." John said quietly.



Nick sighed. "Did you two…"



"What do you think, Nick? Yeah, we did." John interrupted.



Nick shook his head. John was really pushing all his skills as a therapist.



"John, did you feel any pressure to meet Brandon? Did you feel like you had to go to him?"



"No, not at all. I wanted to. I knew who it would be. He's done it before. Several months ago, he showed up at the hospital and handed me his key. Within hours, I was by his side and I did it again yesterday." John explained, sitting back down.



"John, I'm confused. I've been doing so much research on men who have been abused and you just don't fit into the stereotypes. You've told me you like sex and that doesn't fit. You're telling me that you went to Brandon's side willingly yet you tell me that you don't have a relationship with him and also say that he is one of the most intense partners you've ever been with, knowing that he loves you. You say you're not gay and you don't seem to have any problems with knowing that you like women. Have you ever thought you might be gay?" Nick asked; confused as to how to help John.



John rubbed his head. "Nick, I like sex. I've always enjoyed sex. I enjoyed sex with Nicole. I'm good at it and it feels good. I just don't pick the best partners. Actually, until recently, they've picked me. Brandon and Abby, I fell in love with them first. I love Abby and plan on spending the rest of my life with her but I also care about Brandon very much. Yesterday he told me that he loves me. Both of them make me feel protected, like no matter what I do, I'm okay. They both accept me for who I am, including my problems because we've shared the same problems." John said.



"I thought you were addicted to sex. That's why Dijana and I cut off your contact. I was thinking you had an unhealthy concept of sex but, I'm beginning to think that you have a very healthy concept as far as healing yourself and using it to help you deal with life. I'm thinking maybe yours is even a bit healthier than mine." Nick laughed.



"You work too much, Nick. You need to get a life outside of this place." John suggested, making Nick laugh.



"So, now you're giving me therapy?" Nick questioned.



"I am a doctor, Nick. Sometimes, I do know what I'm doing and why." John said, smiling.



Nick laughed.





To be continued....