- Text Size +
"When's Barbara supposed to be back?" John asked as they snuggled close. After their initial lovemaking session, they'd moved out to the couch in the living room and had been sitting there, talking for hours, just catching up on all the latest gossip. Abby wore John's dress shirt and he in just his boxers.



"She said she would probably be gone until Sunday. She said something about some big corporate meeting that she needed to be at yesterday and she said she might just hang out with a friend for a couple of days before returning."



"Good, I'm glad she's still staying here with you." John mumbled in her ear as he began bathing her neck in soft kisses.



"Come here," he said. John pulled her up into his lap and began to unbutton his shirt. Abby's moans of pleasure and her hands roaming his body were causing his arousal to return full force.



"You wouldn't be trying to seduce me, now would you?" Abby ran her fingers along his ribs.



"I'm not trying, I'm succeeding." He smiled as he pulled her hips against his, needing to feel her close to him as he began to pull the shirt from her bare breasts. One of his hands slipped between them as he sought out her inner core.



"Oh, God," Abby cried out as he entered her with his fingers seeking to pleasure her.



"Abby, I love you and I really did miss you." He leaned over, pulling Abby down onto the couch on top of him. He began to kiss her neck, sucking lightly against her pulse as he continued to knead her insides.



"I don't want your fingers, John." Abby purred feeling his body under hers. John withdrew his fingers as Abby knelt down and pushed his boxers off his hips as he raised himself up enough to help her remove them completely. He sat up and pushed her back the other direction, covered her body with his as his mouth returned to her neck.



"Mmmm." Abby moaned, her hands kneading his backside.



John's head shot up and looked around as they heard the front door opening.



"Dammit, Barbara." John groaned as he grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped it around them.



"Get off of me, John." Abby giggled as John sat up, covering himself as Abby pulled his shirt around herself, her back to Barbara.



"Oh, God, not again!" Barbara laughed as she saw the compromising situation she'd caught her brother in once again. She could see John's ears turning red as he refused to look at her. "I'm really sorry guys, I didn't know that you'd be here, John."



"I'm just going to go get some clothes on and I'll be right out." John stammered as he headed towards his bedroom. Abby blushed as she looked at Barbara.



"That's okay, John, it's late and I need some sleep. If it's okay with you, I'm just going to crash and then I'll go visit Gamma in the morning so that I won't be around to bother you guys." Barbara blocked his way as she leaned up and gave John a quick kiss on the cheek. "You look really good John." She said sincerely as she patted his cheek and let him by. "Have fun you guys," she added before scampering away to her room.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"John, Honey, I can't do this with Barbara here." Abby tried to pull away.



"Abby, please, I need you." He kissed her cheeks repeatedly, working his way slowly down her throat and to her breasts. "I can't get enough of you." John moaned against her flushed skin.



"Shhh, she'll hear you." Abby whispered sternly, wanting more than anything to give him what his heart desired.



"Abby, she can't hear anything." John smiled as his hands slid under her shirt and cupped her breast.



"Yeah, she can." She giggled as his fingers slithered along her ribs. She tried to squirm away. "You can hear everything that goes on in here. When everything is very quiet I could hear you moaning while you were masturbating." Abby caught hold of his burgeoning shaft and lightly stroked him.



"Actually, that's not really true," he smiled. "Sometimes I would leave the shower running, so that you'd think that I was in here but I'd go out in the living room and lie down on the couch so that I could hear you." He rocked his hips against her ministrations needing the added friction.



"Why, John Truman Carter, you little pervert." She snickered as she let go of him and pushed him away.



"Excuse me, and who's the one that would coming prancing out of the bathroom in the morning in nothing but a towel." He scooped her up into his arms drawing her closer to him.



"I never thought that you even noticed." She purred as his erection pressed firmly against her, seeking entrance.



"Yeah, right, only a blind man wouldn't notice and even he could smell how wonderful you smelled, all cleaned and perfumed." He moaned softly as he slid easily inside her wetness and began a gentle rhythm. She gasped silently and pulled him deeper inside of her.



"Most of the time you never even looked up from your newspaper." Abby tried to continue the conversation.



"More like I was hiding behind the paper, hoping that you wouldn't see how hard I was under the table." He groaned as he pushed in and out of her, slowly increasing his speed as his need built steadily.



"So that's why you would retreat to your room?" She purred, bucking her hips harder against his thrusts.



"Hey, what can I say? Had to… get some… relief… somehow." His words were becoming more difficult as his breathing increased. His mouth met hers in an intense kiss as he concentrated on not allowing himself to come just yet.



"John, are you holding back?" Abby used her hand to wipe the beads of perspiration from his forehead.



John paused looking deep into Abby's eyes. "Yes", he whispered. "I want this to last. I miss the feel of you writhing beneath me. I love when you try and make me cum when I'm trying to hold off." He smiled as he pushed slowly into her, withdrawing and holding himself suspended above her.



Abby held his face in her hands. "As long as you're doing it because it's what you want and not because you think it's what I want." Abby pulled him close and bucked her hips against his.



A smile spread across his face as he backed off teasingly. He listened to her soft breathing as he held her in his arms. Stroking her soft chestnut hair and breathing deeply of her scent. Memorizing every feature, everything about her for the long days ahead that he would lie in his bed alone. He felt so content as he gently pumped in and out of her with long slow strokes relishing in the feel of her tightening muscles, gripping him, encouraging him to let go.



His slow seduction was driving Abby crazy as she writhed wildly beneath him, giving him what he said he liked. "Oh, God, John, please... I need you...faster..." She begged gripping onto his firm butt, pulling him inside of her.



John smiled down at her, giving her what she needed as he thrust harder and faster. She bucked her hips hard against his as their breathing increased. With one last hard thrust, John exploded deep inside of her, groaning softly, he buried his face against her shoulders to muffle the sounds of his pleasure.



He pulled out of her gently and wrapped his sated body against hers. Their eyes closed as they both fell into a sound slumber.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Abby woke to find John still sleeping peacefully next to her, their bodies completely entwined as one. She carefully extricated herself from him as she heard Barbara rummaging around in the kitchen. Abby threw on her sweats and a long T-shirt and took one last look at her sleeping prince before heading out to greet Barbara.



"Good morning." Abby ran her hand through her messy hair trying to straighten it out as best she could.



"Good morning, you look like you slept well. I'm just going to get some coffee and some breakfast and I'll be out of here." Barbara grinned as she poured Abby a cup of coffee and sat at the table with a bowl of cereal. "Are you hungry?" She asked.



"Oh, no thanks, I'll wait for John." Abby pulled out a chair and joined her. "You really don't have to run off so early. I think I'm just going to let John sleep in a bit."



"How's he doing?" Barbara asked keeping her voice low, not wanting to wake him.



"He's doing much better. They switched his medication and he's feeling a lot more in control. I really need to start going to those support meetings. I was wondering if you'd mind going with me?" Abby asked nervously.



"Of course, anything, Abby, just ask. I want to help John in anyway that I can." Barbara reached across the table and patted Abby's hand.



Abby was surprised to see how eager and willing Barbara was to participate in John's support. It made her feel even more like a heel that she hadn't been that eager herself.



"I am such an idiot, Barbara, I almost caused John to have another episode. I have been avoiding going because... I didn't think that I needed therapy. I told him that I wasn't the one abused and he got really angry and couldn't even talk to me. I tried to explain that that's not what I meant but he just wouldn't listen. Luka called Dijana and I was able to go out and talk with her and I realized that this isn't about me. It's about supporting John's needs and I was being selfish. He is doing so much better and he was able to keep his anger under control enough to work through it and afterwards Dijana let him come home until this evening." Abby sat and explained all that had happened.



"I'm glad that everything worked out. He really does look a lot better than he did last week. He just looks so much more relaxed and content. I do hope that he's able to come home soon." Barbara said.



"Yeah, you and me both." Abby added.



"Abby, I haven't seen John looking this happy in a long time. He really is head over heels in love with you and I think you're good for him."



"I hope so, I mean I'm far from perfect myself. I do love him but its kind of scary to be so in love. It's never happened to me like this before." Abby twirled a strand of hair.



"He doesn't expect you to be perfect, although I'm sure he thinks that you are. Just go with you're heart and everything will work out fine." Barbara spoke with such confidence.



"I really am glad that you got a chance to see him. I think he does want to stop by the house and see Gamma and his parents as well but he has to be back early this evening so I wanted to let him sleep. We were up pretty late last night." Abby confessed.



"That reminds me...today, I'm going to do a little apartment hunting." Barbara smiled. "The two of you need your privacy and I'd love to stay around Chicago for a while. At least until I know that John is doing okay."



"You really don't have to do that. I mean we'll just make more of an effort to keep our clothes on outside the bedroom." Abby giggled as her cheeks reddened.



"Don't be silly, I know that John was a lot more embarrassed last night than he let on. I mean he 'was' completely naked under that blanket, wasn't he?" Barbara paused. "Don't answer that, but I do believe I interrupted a little more than just a kissing session. After all, his boxers are still laying on the coffee table." Barbara snickered causing Abby to laugh.



"Morning, ladies." John strolled out of his room in a pair of sweats and an over-sized T-shirt. His hair was standing on end as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He stopped momentarily to give Abby a quick kiss before pouring himself a cup of coffee.



"Morning, Baby, mmmmm..." Abby moaned, tasting the breath mint in his mouth.



"I hope we didn't wake you." Barbara continued giggling, now at the site of her brother. It had been years since she had seen him immediately after waking and she found it amusing how he hadn't changed all that much.



"No, not at all." He covered a yawn and stretched working out the kinks in his neck and back. "I can't even remember the last time I've slept so soundly." John pulled out a chair and brought it next to Abby and sat down.



"It really felt great to wake up in my own bed, knowing that I slept through the night without waking once, even if it was rather empty this morning." He teased Abby.



"Okay, that's my cue, I'm outta here." Barbara rose from the table taking her dishes to the sink.



"Oh, I get it. I get up and you have to leave. Well, now I know how it is." John bantered.



"Actually, I was just telling Abby that I'm going to start looking for my own place. You two don't need me around cramping your style, whatever that is." Barbara leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.



"You're moving back to Chicago, permanently?" John questioned.



"Maybe, at least for a while. John, I can't go back to Europe knowing that you need me right now. And don't even try to tell me that you don't. I haven't been around any other time that you've needed me and you've learned to live with that fact. You never should've had too." Barbara smiled as she leaned against him from behind, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you and I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you."



John found himself a bit overwhelmed with emotion as he held onto her hand. "You're not going to lose me." He blinked, holding back the tears that threatened to fall.



"I know that you two have a lot of catching up to do, so maybe I'll see you at Gamma's later?" Barbara asked more than said.



"Maybe, depends on what we end up doing. I'm trying not to make any specific plans. I have to be back no later than 6 and I'm sure that I'll have some sort of session as soon as I get there." John explained.



"Okay, well if I don't see you then, have a good one." She grabbed her purse from the back of her chair and started to leave.



"Take care, Barb, and if I don't get over there, tell Gamma hello for me." John grinned.



"Will do." Barbara said.



"Oh, you might want to talk to the manager here. I heard that the woman across the hall has been planning on moving, not sure when. At the very least, you can get your name on the list in case anything comes up." Abby added as she waved good-bye.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"What would you like for breakfast?" Abby stood and leaned her tiny frame against the table.



"You, I want you." John's eye's smoldered with desire as he pushed back his chair and stood, taking Abby into his arms and caressing her. His mouth went immediately to hers as he pulled her body close to his.



His passion was growing more intense by the minute as his hands slid inside her sweats. His mouth still blazing a hot wet trail down her neck. He smiled appreciatively as his hands caressed her bare butt. John slid the sweats down over her hips as he picked her up and set her on the table. Completely removing her bottoms, he pressed his body between her legs forcing her to spread hers apart.



"John?" Abby giggled as he kissed down her neck. "Please, not on the table, I'll never be able to eat here again." Abby laughed louder as John began to tickle her. "Besides, I promised Barbara that as long as she was still living here that we would make an effort to keep our activities confined to the bedroom."



"But she just left, I doubt she'll be back any time soon." John protested as his mouth caressed her breast through her top.



"John?" Abby squirmed away.



He lifted her up into his arms, her legs wrapped around his hips as he carried her to their bed. Still standing, his eyes never left her as he peeled off his T-shirt. Slowly he pushed his sweats down and stepped out of them and crawled over her half naked body. His hand went under her shirt as he pulled it up and over her head.



"Oh, God," Abby moaned as his soft lips suckled her taunt nipple. She could feel his arousal growing as he pressed against her. Rubbing himself gently against her skin as he moved down her belly.



"John, could we...." Abby started as she pulled away to reposition herself.



"Now what?" John exclaimed abruptly. The frustration and irritation was evident but he quickly regretted his minor outburst as he laid himself back onto the bed. Biting at his lip he stared up at the ceiling not wanting to see the shocked look on Abby's face.



Abby sat up along side of him and took his hand in hers. "I was just going to say that we could move so that we could both reach each other." Abby seemed to understand that he had misunderstood what she was going to say. Given the fact that she had interrupted him twice already, she couldn't blame him.



"I'm sorry, Abby. I'm acting like such an ass. You know that I'm not usually so impatient when it comes to sex but God; I've missed you so much." He purred as he curled himself up against her.



"Yeah and you're hornier than hell and I keep making you wait." Abby smiled and leaned over and kissed him. Kneeling close to his side, she kissed down his chest and towards his stomach as she swung her leg around to straddle him backwards. Moving herself close to his mouth, she leaned down and took his hard cock into her mouth.



John gasped against her wetness as he tried to concentrate on what was in front of him. Her talented tongue was making it nearly impossible.



Spreading herself wide over him, Abby slowly began to buck her hips driving his tongue inside her core as she took all of him deep into her throat and pumped him with her lips. Her hand massaged his testicles, sliding underneath them to tease the tender skin below.



John arched his back, losing all sense of awareness as he replaced his mouth with his fingers, driving them deep inside of her. His breathing came rapid as his body began to convulse under her touch. "Oh God...yes, Abby please..." He moaned as his head tossed from side to side.



Abby thrust herself hard against him, wanting more, needing more...He was so close and so was she when she released the hold she had on him.



"Abby, please," he groaned as she slid her body down, sat up and impaled herself. "Oh God," he gasped as she encased him fully.



John was taken completely by surprise. He had thought that he had tried just about every position imaginable but had never been ridden backwards before. The idea of something different was truly erotic as he placed his hand on her hips and bucked wildly against her, meeting her thrusts until they were both dripping with sweat and panting like animals.



Abby reached down and began stroking her own clitoris as well as fondling John's scrotum. She could feel him so close and was sure if she could see his face, it'd be all scrunched up, trying to hold back.



"Oh, God, Abby," He ran his hands up her back, watching all her muscles rippling.



Abby's head fell back as her entire body stiffened. Her muscles constricting around him sent his own orgasm into motion as his hips thrust high, his hands gripping her hips tight.



"Jesus, John." Abby collapsed backwards, her back against his chest. John quickly rolled her over, laying on top of her body, still inside as he covered her neck with passionate kisses.



"I don't know how you do it to me, Abby. I have never needed anyone physically the way I need you." John whispered into her ear.



Abby giggled. "You must be something to keep up with a twenty year old. I've heard stories about you, John Carter."



"She was nineteen and you're right. That whole relationship was about the sex." He chuckled. "Her roommate didn't like me because I was too noisy."



"You do vocalize, that I give you." Abby smiled, concentrating on feeling him breathing against her back.



John laid his head against her skin, gently kissing her occasionally. Her arms were outspread and his lay atop hers, their fingers tangling.



"Think we can stay like this until I have to go back?" He asked after several silent moments.



"You want to stay in bed all day?" Abby asked, snickering.



"Yes."



"Okay."



~~~~~~~~~~~~



"I don't know when I can get back." John stood at the door. He was trying to say his goodbyes but leaving Abby's side was something he was having trouble doing.



"I'm glad we had this time." Abby purred. She was still only wearing his dress shirt, having spent the entire day in bed together.



"You smell like me." He smiled, kissing her forehead.



"I'm never bathing again." Abby purred.



"I really have to go." John groaned, kissing her lightly on the lips.



"John, come home to me soon." Abby held onto the front of his shirt, pulling him close.



"I love you, Abigail."



"See you soon. I am passionate about you." She kissed him and pushed him toward the door.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



John walked into the center whistling. Nick noticed him heading up to his room.



"John, you're back. How about we get together in my office in a few minutes?" He asked. John turned around and smiled.



"Sure." John winked. Nick was happy to see that this trip seemed to be a good one.





To be continued....