- Text Size +
It had been one of those days. It was finally 7pm and Abby could not wait to punch out and get home. Curious to see if John was around, she actually hoped that he wasn't for his sake. God only knew that boy needed to get out and have himself a little fun. They had been living together for quite awhile and she knew that he had not been with anyone since his little fantasy weekend with Brandon and Veronica.



Now that she could put a face to the name, she felt a bit jealous at the thought of John not being home tonight. She certainly understood how he could fall for someone like Brandon, though. The man was positively HOT. She had just reached the time clock when she heard Randi calling her name.



"Abby!" Randi called. Abby spun around and headed out the door, not even bothering to go to her locker. She had her wallet and keys, which she had taken out when she had gone to Doc Magoo's for coffee a bit earlier and she figured that there was nothing else she needed.



"I'm out of here, I'm going home." Abby exclaimed, calling back in Randi's direction as she waved on her way out.



"Wait a minute, Abby." Randi ran after her.



"I'm not working another shift," Abby shouted back. She was at the bay doors when Randi caught up to her.



"Hold up, Abby, there's a woman here looking for you. I told her she could wait for you in the lounge," Randi explained. "I figured you would see her," Randi said as she led Abby to the lounge.



Upon entering, a very well-dress woman stood looking around at the various posters that littered the wall of the lounge.



Randi introduced the woman to Abby and left.



"Veronica, it's nice to finally met you. You know that John's not here right?" Abby wasn't sure just exactly what was safe to tell her.



"Yes, I believe he is being well taken care of at the moment," Veronica flashed Abby a rather wicked grin.



"I do hope so," Abby caught her meaning and the two giggled together for a few seconds. Abby suddenly felt like she had known this woman forever. She had never felt this at ease with anyone so quickly in all her life. Even her relationship with John had started out pretty casual in the beginning.



"I was out doing a bit of site-seeing, just giving the guys a chance to have a bit of fun together before joining them when I thought about checking out where John worked." Veronica shrugged casually, "I though I might see if you could join me for dinner," She added.



"Uhh… sure. I'm off as of this moment, you mind if we stop at my apartment so I can shower and change?" Abby seemed quite taken by Veronica's tall slender frame and long blonde curls. She had an olive complexion; sparkling green emerald eyes and wore only a hint of make-up to highlight her high cheekbones and full lips.



Abby thought of the few times that she had teased John about a foursome and suddenly the idea was a bit more appealing than she had ever really thought. Veronica was beautiful in a very sensual sort of way, a natural beauty uncluttered by artificial means.



Veronica, also felt a bit turned on by the younger brunette whose eyes seemed fixated on her. "Or we could just get take out and go back to your place if you want?" She suggested, hoping that Abby would prefer to eat in.



"Yeah, that sounds great." Abby agreed. She really wanted to spend some time getting to know Veronica, but she really didn't want to go out. "We can call from here and pick it up on the way," she suggested pointing out a few menus from local take out's that were pinned to a small bulletin board on the wall above the telephone. "What sounds good? Pizza, Chinese, Italian?" Abby ignored the many others, hoping that Veronica would chose from one she mentioned.



"I think Chinese sounds wonderful." Veronica answered as Abby picked up the phone and dialed the number. Together they glanced over the menu quickly and picked out what they wanted as Abby waited for the line to be picked up.

~~~~~~~~



As soon as they arrived at the apartment, Abby put the food in the kitchen.



"When were you planning to meet the guys?" Abby asked as she leaned against the counter watching Veronica as she looked around.



"Oh, we don't have any specific plans," Veronica fixed her eyes on Abby for a moment.



"Well, I'm going to jump in to the shower real quick. Would you like something more comfortable to kick back in?" Abby asked as she noticed Veronica's tight straight skirt and long sleeved dress blouse. She had already unbuttoned the jacket and was taking it off. The idea of helping her out of her clothes played in Abby's mind. She was suddenly brought out of her thoughts by Veronica's sweet voice.



"Abby, I don't think you would have anything that would fit me, but thank you anyway." Veronica smiled as she noted how tiny Abby was. Small but far from frail, Abby looked like she could hold her own against just about anything.



"Not to worry, I'm sure I could find something." Abby scampered into John's bedroom and picked out a pair of flannel pajama bottoms with a drawstring waistline. Veronica was much taller and slightly larger in the hips than Abby's tiny build. Abby had already figured that she probably wouldn't have anything comfortable that would fit her, but she did manage to find one of her own oversized T-shirts and offered them to Veronica while she went in to shower and change into something a bit more comfortable.



By the time Abby had finished, Veronica had changed, made some hot tea and had served up the food and reheated it in the microwave. Abby placed the teapot and cups on a small tray with the sugar bowl and set it on the coffee table in the living room. She picked up her plate from the breakfast island and invited Veronica to come join her on the sofa. Tossing the crumpled blanket across the back and picking a pillow up from the floor, she fluffed it up a bit and made herself comfortable.



"Sorry about the mess," Abby smiled. Except for a few scattered medical journals, a stray sock here and there, and the sink full of dirty dishes, used coffee cups and glasses that littered the kitchen counter, the place was actually well kept.



Veronica fluffed the pillow that lay on the opposite side of the sofa and settled down across from Abby on the end where John usually sat. "The place is quite nice, very cozy." Veronica remarked, as she looked around the spacious living space. "I noticed that there are two bedrooms, do you have a roommate?" She asked as she dug into her chow mein, the last thing that she wanted was someone coming home and interrupting their little dinner party.



"Uh, yeah, actually, it's John." Abby furrowed her brow towards Veronica, wondering what on earth was wrong with him. "Wow, John really has been keeping you guys in the dark." Abby blushed.



"Really?" Veronica's jaw dropped at that piece of information. She suddenly wondered if John had finally found what he really wanted and that is why he had never returned their calls. Maybe John didn't want them around after all.



"So tell me Abby, how is John?" Veronica asked fishing for whatever information that Abby was willing to divulge.



Abby giggled at the remark, "Fine I guess, I mean I have never slept with him so I really don't know." They both broke out into playful laughter at Abby's light-hearted joke.



"Seriously, I'm not sure. Most the time he's great, he's cheerful and playful. He's like a little kid with all this excess energy. Then there are the days when he is moody and cranky and every little thing seems to set him off and all he wants to do is hibernate is his room all day." Abby sighed as she began to pick at the rest of her meal. She was full and didn't really want the rest.



Abby set the unwanted plate on the coffee table as she sat back and watched Veronica finish her food.



"I can't really blame John, though. I mean he works some pretty long hours. Ever since he became Chief Resident, he is at the hospital more than he's home. I don't know how he manages to stay on his feet some days." Abby spoke with a genuine concern for John that gave Veronica a sense of how close they really were.



"Actually, I'm not so sure that John is really going to be up for much tonight, after all he just finished a 24 hour shift." Abby's voice seemed to sound as though she was worried about John.



"We can call them if you would like," Veronica offered.



"No, that's all right. I don't think that John would be too keen on me checking up on him." Abby smiled sheepishly as she giggled nervously.



"You know, Abby, you have nothing to worry about. Brandon will take good care of John. If he needs sleep, Brandon, will make sure he gets it." Veronica placed her empty plate on Abby's and poured them another cup of tea.



Abby took the cup from Veronica as Veronica tapped the edges of the cups together. "To friends, old and new, and to fantasy, hunger, and trust." The words spilled from Veronica's lips so naturally as she winked seductively at Abby, watching her reaction.



"So, what exactly does it mean?" Abby bit her lower lip as a tingling sensation swept through her. John had told her a few intimate details about the weekend he had spent in New York and she remembered asking him about the leather bracelet that he only wore for about a month after he returned.



Abby remembered him saying that the initials were. 'F, H, and T' and what they stood for but he had refused to go into any details as to their meaning.



"It's just that. 'Fantasy, Hunger, and Trust'. No hidden meaning." As Veronica sipped the luke-warm liquid, her eyes remained fixed on Abby.

"We have just satisfied the 'hunger' part." Veronica giggles lightly as she tipped her head and pointed to the abandoned plates on the coffee table. She flashed Abby a devilish grin.



"Now, do you 'trust' me, Abby?" Veronica watched her closely, gauging her reactions, as she had no intentions of scaring her off. She wanted this to be an experience that Abby would remember and cherish for a very long time, possibly even forever.



"Uh… yeah, I guess so," Abby spoke softly not sure of where this was leading, but somehow she knew that she could trust Veronica completely.



"Well, then the 'fantasy' part is totally up to you," Veronica smiled broadly. She continued to drink the tea as she watched Abby.



Abby sat contemplating the meaning of her words. The two sat silently for a while, neither one wanting to make the first move.



Something about Abby had struck a chord with Veronica. She could see a look in her eyes that made her appear to be as deeply wounded and afraid of relationships as she knew John to be. She had also gotten a very clear sense from both John and what little she knew of Abby, that these two were joined at the hips in their friendship but each too afraid to explore the possibility of a deeper and more meaningful relationship.



Abby broke the silence when she got up from the couch and began picking up the used dinner dishes. Placing them on the island, she decided that it was time she cleaned up a bit in the kitchen. She began rinsing out the dishes and placing them in the dishwasher. Veronica joined her and offered to help. In no time at all, they had the dishwasher going and the kitchen cleaned. Abby suddenly had a ton of nervous energy as she wiped down all the counters and began picking up the various items scattered about.



Veronica smiled as she watched Abby. "What kind of music do you have?" She interested herself in looking through the rather large collection of CD's on the entertainment center.



"Oh, I like a lot of different stuff." Abby spoke as she deposited a handful of items into the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom. She took a quick look around and straightened the towels on the rack. She gathered up an array of cosmetics and junk and put them away in the drawers.



Veronica turned the stereo on and surfed up and down the dial until she found a local 60's and 70's rock station.



Abby stepped back into the living room to find Veronica swaying rather seductively to 'Crystal Blue Persuasion'. Abby stood back watching her, she wanted to join her but afraid to make a move.



The song stopped and went right into Credence Clearwater Revival's 'Proud Mary.' Veronica picked up a pen from a nearby desk, pretending it was a microphone; she started singing very 'Tina Turner' style. When the music changed to 'Blinded by the Light' Abby pickup a pencil and joined her in a rather loud rendition, followed by 'American Women.'



Veronica cranked the music up a bit and the two continued their Karaoke through several more songs until 'Unchained Melody' began. Veronica held out her hand to Abby. "May I have this dance?" She smiled as she waited for Abby's response.



Without reservation, Abby allowed herself to be led around the room. John loved to dance so they had cleared an area large enough to do so. Just as the song ended, Veronica searched Abby's eyes, looking for any indication that she would refuse her next advance. She leaned down and sweetly pressed her lips against Abby's as 'Hotel California' began to play. Abby found herself opening her mouth, inviting Veronica in as their tongues tangled and their hands tentatively roamed each other. Veronica breathed in Abby's Vanilla Musk as the scent intoxicated her; she wanted more of Abby. Afraid she might be taking things a bit too fast she stilled her desires and softly nibbled an earlobe, breathing her warm breath into Abby's ear making her weak in the knees.



Abby found her hands slide up under Veronica's T-shirt pulling it up over her head. Veronica smiled and bit down on her bottom lip at the thought that Abby was willing to move this along. While Abby's arms were still raised above her head, Veronica removed Abby's black camisole as well. Veronica reached across to fondle Abby's naked breasts, touching them ever so lightly, teasing them to perfect little points. Abby leaned against the front of Veronica's white satin corset. She licked little wet circles along the tops of her full breasts while her arms wrapped around the back reaching to unhook the monstrous contraption, which kept her from what she wanted.



Abby had never been with a woman before but she had never had any inhibitions when it came to sex either. It didn't take much thought for Abby to know what she wanted. Once she had the last hook undone, Abby gasped at the site of Veronica's full breasts. Even at her age they were still quite firm. Abby snaked out her tongue and began to lick at the nipples until each one was firm. She sucked one into her mouth as she felt Veronica's breath nibbling up and down her neck.



"Oh, God," Abby squealed with delight as the hot breath sent shivers down her spine. Veronica had slid her hand inside Abby's pajama bottoms and finding her very intimate spot, she began to gently rub in a circular motion. Abby pushed herself against Veronica's hand. The contact was more than she could bear. It had been quite awhile since she had had sex with any one besides herself. The last time being the phone sex she had with John. Since they had moved in together he had refused to even do that again.



Although there had been a few times that she had been lying awake in her room when he came home after work and she had heard him in the shower very obviously giving himself a little needed release. She never said anything to him because she didn't want him to stop. She figured that he thought that the water muffled his sensuous groans enough that she wouldn't hear, little did he know that he was coming in loud and clear and she was right behind him as she stroked herself to the sounds of his moans.



Just as she realized that the entire time that Veronica was stroking her to the height of her pleasure she had only been thinking of John as she found herself cry out his name.



She guiltily placed her hand over her mouth as she waited for Veronica's reaction. Veronica smiled sweetly and kissed her, tasting her, still wanting her.



Abby slid her hand along the waistband of Veronica's bottoms pushing them down over her full hips. Her hands followed along Veronica's muscular thighs. This woman definitely worked out Abby thought as she helped Veronica step out of the bottoms. Abby was on her knees as she looked up and saw the beautiful patch of blond curls right within her reach. This was definitely new territory for her but Veronica's scent called for her to take her. Abby leaned forward and licked as Veronica's wet clitoris. Eliciting a groan of pleasure so sweet that Abby captured her with her lips and began to suck. She had had oral sex performed on her enough times to know what felt good and she could tell by Veronica's reactions that this was good. Veronica spread her legs giving her better access at Abby slipped a finger inside her continuing to lick feverishly at her clit. Abby had never tasted a woman before and the very thought of Veronica coming as she licked at the sweet nectar made Abby want more.



Veronica held onto Abby's shoulders as she felt her knees grow week. God, the things that Abby was doing was fantastic and she was ready to come as she gripped Abby's shoulders and pushed her self harder against Abby's invasion of her.

"Oh God, Abby that was great," Veronica pulled Abby up and kissed her wet lips, wanting to taste herself on Abby's mouth. They stood there holding onto each other for the longest time still kissing and touching.



"Abby, can we go to your room," Veronica whispered.



Abby was suddenly embarrassed about what a mess her room was in, but it suddenly occurred to her that John was most likely not going to be home until morning. She turned off the stereo and led Veronica into John's room.



"I don't think John will mind, he has a bigger bed." Abby didn't want to admit that she was a bit of a slob and that they might not find their way back out if they went to her room.



"Wow, this is really nice," Veronica, said looking around at the various photo pictures on John's walls and the king sized bed with it thick down comforter.



Looking at the clock, they could not believe that it was already midnight.



Abby pulled back the covers and invited Veronica to get in. Veronica scooted over to the other side of the bed as Abby crawled in after her. Before Abby had time to even settle in, Veronica was over her straddling her hips and kissing her passionately. Abby just melted under her, allowing her to have her way as she slowly kissed down to her breast taking each one meticulously in her mouth and sucking until Abby was literally pushing her down farther begging her to go down on her.



"Oh, God! Veronica," Abby cried out as she felt the warm juices flowing through her.



"I see you remembered my name, " Veronica teased.



Abby captured her mouth hungrily, tasting herself on Veronica's mouth, another first to write down in her Diary later. Fueled by the taste of her own scent she quickly went straight down between Veronica's legs again. Veronica was totally turned on by Abby's eagerness. She had never been with a woman that wanted her so badly before.



To be continued…………