- Text Size +
John found himself standing in the hallway outside Brandon's door, unable to make his legs work. 'Why had he come?' he asked himself. 'Okay, you idiot, the guy turns you on! No,' He thought, 'His wife turns you on.' John found himself smiling involuntarily. 'They care about me enough to come all the way to Chicago looking for me.' He thought. 'What would his family think of him if they knew where he was at at that moment, standing outside the door of a hotel room, trying to decide if he could enter and pick up where they'd left off, which was in bed? Their relationship hadn't been built completely on sex, now had it? No, they did have Atlanta.' John shuddered. That was one experience he'd just like to forget ever happened. 'So, what had he done with his life lately?'



He leaned against the wall, still staring at the door. 'Well,' He thought. 'He'd made Chief Resident, brought in a major amount of money through an auction, watched friends fall in love, break up and die, he'd been the best doctor he knew how to be, and he'd found friendship. Okay,' he continued his internal conversation. 'So, Brandon and Veronica were included in his subconscious tally of accomplishments. Maybe he was meant to walk through that door and fall passionately into the arms of a very caring and incredibly able man.' Then he frowned. 'Or maybe Brandon just wanted to talk.'



Hesitantly, John stepped towards the door. He checked his watch. 4:18 pm. He was late. Well, he'd actually driven directly from the hospital, sat in the parking lot for several minutes, and had been standing here in the hall for several more. He had been on time, even a bit early but he still wasn't sure why. He carefully slid the card into the slot, watching the red light turn green.


Taking a deep breath, he placed his hand on the doorknob and turned it.



"Brandon?" He called as he tentatively walked through the door. The lights were off and there was a soft glow coming from what he assumed was the bathroom. The room was spotless, hardly looked as if someone was even using it, but John knew Brandon was here. John could sense his presence.



"I believe you said something about needing to clean up?" Brandon entered from the doorway of the bathroom, wearing only a towel and a smile.



John's eyes went directly for the tent in Brandon's nether region, making him smiled.



"I did." John nodded, totally seduced in a mere second. He dropped his bag on the floor, kicked off his shoes, and walked slowly towards Brandon.



"You can't get into the tub with all these clothes on." Brandon reached out for John's tie as he pulled him closer. He slowly slid it off, their eyes totally locked on one another. Brandon began unbuttoning John's shirt, one at a time. John just stood there, watching his eyes and his hands do the work. Brandon slid his shirt down his shoulders, exposing skin. Brandon stepped closer, their bodies still not touching as he kissed the spot where John's neck joined his shoulders.



"Oh, God." John whispered, feeling Brandon's tongue. He forced himself not to reach out. Brandon smiled.



"Well, that's the top half." He grinned, wickedly.



"Need any help?" John whispered hoarsely. Brandon shook his head.



"Oh, no, I think I have this under control." Brandon ran a finger down John's face, across his neck, circling both nipples and then slowly down John's stomach, watching the muscles ripple involuntarily. Brandon unbuckled John's slacks and he dropped to his knees. John reached out for the wall to brace himself, his groin ached for Brandon's mouth.



Brandon slipped his hands in the back of the slacks feeling John tense his buttocks. His hands were still the only part of his body touching John and he could see that his touch was working to arouse John. Gently, he lowered the pants to the ground and helped John step out of them.



"Hm. I think your boxers are getting a little tight." Brandon moaned, his face close enough that John could feel his warm breath.



"What do you suggest we do to remedy that, Dr. Montgomery?" John asked, moving his groin closer to Brandon's face. Brandon smiled as he leaned up and stuck his tongue in John's belly button, making John laugh.



"Tub." Brandon stood, stepping aside so John could get into the bathroom.



"You're a tease," John laughed. Brandon slapped his butt as he walked by. Brandon climbed back into the bathtub, dropping his towel. John glanced at himself in the mirror and groaned. "Man, I look like shit."



"Not from this angle." Brandon chuckled from the tub. John smiled and turned around. "Drop those shorts and get over here." Brandon demanded impatiently. John had learned when it paid to be obedient.



"Yes, sir." John slipped off his boxers and Brandon groaned loudly, touching himself. John was standing proud as he climbed into the huge tub. "So, you came all the way to Chicago to get me to take a bath?" John asked as he stood at the opposite end of the tub. Brandon just looked back and chuckled.



Slowly, John lowered himself as he wearily relaxed into the hot water. His eyes dropped closed as he felt himself unwind from his hectic shift. Seeing the exhaustion etched across John's face, Brandon poured some fragrant bath wash onto a cloth and leaned forward, gently rubbing it into John's skin. The tropical scent of the soap and gentle touch of Brandon's hands gliding the lathered cloth over his body was smoothing and refreshing as John relished in Brandon's tender care.



"What ever happened to your insatiable hunger, John? Don't tell me you went on a diet," Brandon teased; reaching for the shampoo, he poured the thick liquid into his hand and began gently scrubbing John's unruly top. Rubbing his thumbs in little circles around John's temples while his fingers massaged his scalp. The sensation was almost enough to put John to sleep.



"Uh, well, I sort of have been starving myself." John smiled, kicking himself for not having kept up the contact. This felt so good, he thought as he felt the tension in his body leave him.



"And whose fault was that?" Brandon questioned, moving closer, using the washcloth to rinse the soapy suds from John's hair. As John's hair was rinsed, Brandon placed his hands on either side of John's head and gazed deep into his eyes.



"Mine." John whispered as Brandon brought his lips down onto his, touching so softly, barely making contact. John moaned. "All mine." He whimpered as Brandon kissed him again, this time stronger.



Brandon felt John's soft lips, warm and full and he wanted to deepen the kiss and take control of John's entire body but he held back. There was some reason why John hadn't kept in contact and he wanted to make sure he didn't push John away before he found out why.



John reached out and found Brandon's member. He wrapped his hand around the base, relishing in the hardness and the power it held. Brandon moaned against his mouth.



"I'd forgotten about how good this felt." John mumbled, inviting Brandon into his mouth with his tongue.



"I didn't forget how good 'you' felt." Brandon pressed himself against John's hand. Their kiss deepened.



"I was so stupid." John mumbled, stroking Brandon slowly.



"Nothing about you is stupid, John." Brandon straddled him, clamping his thighs against John's hips as John held him tight.



"I need to taste you, Brandon, all of you." John gasped, his breathing coming in shallow pants. Brandon stood to get out of the tub and he held out his hand. John took it, following Brandon to the dark bedroom. Both were dripping wet but neither cared. They came together in a full contact embrace, both moaning as they began to frantically kiss one another.



Mouths, moans, hands, nibbling, and tongues licking every bit of flesh in an urgent need for one another. Brandon's hands were running through John's wet hair as John's fingers tangled in Brandon's chest hairs. Essential need for one another took over as they toppled onto the bed, tangled as one body. John kissed and licked his way down Brandon's chest and before Brandon knew what hit him, John had engulfed his raging erection.



"Ahh." Brandon cried, feeling John's hot, wet mouth take him fully on the first try. "Oh, shit, John!" Brandon collapsed back on the bed, unable to support his own weight. John's movements were frantic, almost violent as he swallowed Brandon whole. It stopped as suddenly as it started.



"Brandon, I need you." John kissed his way back up Brandon's stomach, to his chest. John sounded so desperate, so needful. Brandon rolled on top of him, protecting his body with his own, pressing himself, grinding against each other.



"John." Brandon moaned, feeling John clutching desperately to his body as if he were starving.



"Please, Brandon. I need you inside me, please." John begged, covering Brandon's neck with hungry kisses, hands roaming, pulling him closer. Brandon felt his own desire quadruple in John's need for him. Brandon reached for a condom and the lube he had placed on the nightstand. John held his body, not allowing Brandon to stray.



"Oh, God, John." Brandon gasped as he smothered John's face with kisses. He quickly made his way down his chest. John was so hot that there was little need for any more foreplay. John was more than ready and Brandon hurt, he was so ready.



Placing the condom over himself, and coating himself with the lube, he could see John offering his body to the doctor. Brandon had never desired another person as much as he desired John at that moment. He smeared a generous amount of lube onto his fingers and gently massaged John's opening, feeling the muscles clenching and relaxing, begging to be taken.



"You ready?" Brandon asked after he'd easily gotten three fingers in.



"I've been ready for six months," He smiled. Brandon brought himself just to the rim, feeling John tense up.



"Come on, Baby, relax for me," Brandon coaxed, leaning over and taking a nipple in his mouth.



"I like it when you call me 'Baby,' John moaned, arching his back slightly. Brandon entered slowly. John let out both a sigh and a moan. "Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed, feeling Brandon enter him so slowly.



Without losing contact, Brandon managed to shove a pillow under John's hips, raising him up so that Brandon could get on his haunches. He thrust deeply, ever so slowly. He could see John's eyes practically roll in the back of his head.



"Oh, Baby, you are so incredibly hot inside." Brandon said, more to himself than to John. John's arms were outspread, clutching the sheets.



Brandon found a steady rhythm and he brought a hand down on John's pulsating cock, smearing the creamy wetness along its length. John gasped, not even having realized he still had not been touched.



"I wish I could make love to you all night and taste you at the same time." Brandon whispered, stroking him in time with his painfully slow and deep thrusts.



"Oh, yeah." John cried quietly. He was concentrating on every sensation, every nerve ending in his body.



"I would thrust over and over into your mouth," He thrust deeper.



"Harder." John cried, his throat completely dry.



"I would take you in my mouth, swallowing you." Brandon continued. John's hips were beginning to pick up so he increased his pace.



"Oh, God!" John panted as Brandon hit his prostate repeatedly, right on target.



Brandon could feel John's member swelling in his hands. He began thrusting harder and deeper.



"Oh, God!" John yelled, arching his back.



"That's it, Baby, just a bit more," Brandon coaxed, holding back his own release, wanting John to climax first.



Suddenly it hit his body with a tremendous force, shooting through his brain, down his spine and directly through his groin into John's body. Brandon thrust with all his strength as he heard John's strangled moan. The thick liquid shot out onto his hand as he filled the condom deep in John's depths. The electrical currents continued until Brandon could no longer take it. He carefully pulled out and collapsed his soaked body on top of John's, feeling the hot liquid on their bellies.



"I never . ." John whispered, now totally hoarse. Brandon kissed his chest.



"Me either." He smiled, rolling off of John and lying beside him side. John was instantly curled up in a ball against him. Within minutes, John was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~



Brandon woke a few hours later, noticing the beautiful blues of the moon still rising across the horizon. John was sitting in a chair, wearing his boxers, looking out the window. His feet were up on the other chair and he seemed relaxed.



"Hey, there," Brandon said, sitting up and stretching. John looked at him and smiled.



"Hi, yourself. I ordered some coffee from room service. Want some?" He asked, holding up his cup.



"No, thanks." Brandon groaned as he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. "What time is it?"



"Eight fifteen." John said still looking out the window.



"You must be hungry." Brandon said, coming back out and giving John a kiss on the top of the head.



"Not really," He placed his hand on top of Brandon's on his shoulder.



"You want to go get food later?" Brandon asked, gently massaging John's shoulders.



"No. I'd rather stay in," John smiled.



"Okay, we can stay in, John." Brandon smiled to himself. He had missed John's company.



To be continued………….