- Text Size +
John pulled the jeep into the parking lot and together they went into the supermarket. Abby grabbed a cart and they playfully argued over who got to push it. He stood with one foot on the bottom and used the other to push away like a scooter. Abby stood with her hands on her hips as she watched him sail off with the cart.



John was picking out an assortment of various ice-cream toppings when Abby slid herself between him and the shelf pressing her hand along his groin she flashed him a wicked grin.



"Veronica said that she has had sex in a grocery store before," Abby winked.



"Oh, God... Abby...please don't," he groaned in a whisper, taking her hand away and willing his body to behave itself. He kissed her hand and wrapped his arms around her pulling tightly against him.



"Come on, John, live a little," she teased as her hands began to fumble with his belt.



"No, Abby, I grew up in this city." He held her hand away from him and looked around nervously. "Have you even noticed how many people know me when we go places and most of them are friends of my grandmother's?" He held her closely against his chest leaning over to kiss her.



Abby had noticed that even in the mall at least 3 people had momentarily spoken to John, asking him how Millicent was doing.



"Well, let's get this shopping over with so that we can head home," she teased him running a finger along his groin, leaving him wanting her as much as she wanted him.



"Okay, ice-cream," he thought trying to think of something cold.



"Shall we get a big one," Abby pulled a 5-quart tub of Vanilla out of the freezer.



"Is there room in our freezer for that?" John laughed.



Just as Abby was about to put the ice cream in the cart, they both turned to the sound of a familiar voice calling out to them.



"Yo, Hoss, Abby, hey what's up guys?" Dave came towards them. He frowned as John and Abby started to bust out laughing.



"What's so damn funny?" He asked, wondering why they were laughing.



"Nothing, Dave, nothing at all. So how are you?" John was still unable to completely stop laughing. The thought of almost being caught by Malucci in a grocery store with Abby, now that was funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby kicked the door with her foot hoping that Brandon or Veronica would hear her knock. She and John each had their arms full with groceries and they hadn't even begun to bring up the stuff from the mall.



"What did you two do, buy out the grocery store?" Brandon asked opening the door and grabbing a couple of bags from Abby.



John placed his armload on the breakfast island and dragged Brandon back down to the Jeep to get the rest.



"There's more?" Veronica asked as she went to help Abby in the kitchen.



Abby put the ice cream in the freezer and was sorting out the stuff for tacos, leaving them out on the counter. She found a round tray and placed the toppings for sundaes on it and set it aside for later.



"What do you want help with here?" Veronica offered as she put milk and soda into the refrigerator.



"Nothing. John said he wanted tacos and said he was going to cook them," Abby smiled as Veronica stared back at her. They had just finished putting away the rest of the groceries when Abby headed for John's bedroom.



"Oh, I can't wait to see how John's room turned out." Abby spoke excitedly.



"Hold on there," Veronica smiled as she quickly blocked Abby's entrance. "Don't you want to wait for John?"



"I just want to see," Abby pouted as she reached around Veronica for the door handle.



Veronica leaned over and captured Abby's mouth and began kissing her. Abby melted under her touch as her hands roamed Veronica's back. Veronica had her hands tangled in Abby's hair as they held each other close, continuing to taste and tease each other.



They suddenly broke apart hearing John and Brandon come back with the remaining shopping bags.



"Can't leave you two alone for five minutes, can we?" Brandon teased as he dropped the packages at the door and gathered them both into him arms leading them away from the bedroom door and toward the couch.



Veronica and Abby both blushed as they sat together on the love seat and smiled at the guys. John looked a bit nervous as he started for his room. Brandon stood in his way and took the shopping bags from him.



"Come, on and sit down with us, John," he offered wrapping his hand around his waist.



"I will, I need to use the bathroom," John explained as he tried to pull away from Brandon's embrace.



"John, you can use my bathroom," Abby pointed across the room. John just rolled his eyes as he realized that there was more going on here than he knew about.



After rejoining the others, John went into the kitchen and started on dinner.



"I didn't expect you to cook for us. I thought you would just pick up some take out." Brandon said as he joined him in the kitchen.



"Hey, it's no problem. I just thought since we had to go to the supermarket anyway that this would be easy enough." John shrugged as he placed the ground round into the skillet, browning it while he chopped onions and peppers to add to it.



"Besides, I cheated," John, smiled as he showed Brandon the already made taco shells and pre-shredded cheese. While the meat cooked, he started preparing the toppings, chopping up lettuce and tomatoes.



"You do like tacos, don't you? Because we can still order out for something different if you'd prefer." John turned with the knife in his hand and faced Brandon.



"Yeah, sure, I love tacos. I just wasn't expecting you to cook that's all." He exclaimed. Brandon watched John staring at the knife.



"Are you okay?" Brandon stepped forward, took the knife from him and laid it on the counter. John shook his head as if he had just returned to reality.



"Yeah, I'm fine," he shuddered, shaking off the cold memories that threatened to return. He picked up the spatula and stirred the meat mixture. He drained off the excess grease and began adding spices and tomato sauce, then set it to simmer.



John started taking out plates and silverware and set them on the table. He opened a can of sliced black olives, dumped them in a small bowl and set them out with the other bowls of toppings.



Brandon got out the soda and filled glasses with ice. John poured the finished meat mixture in a glass dish and placed it on the center of the table.



"Okay, girls, dinner is served," he announced.



They all sat down and enjoyed their meal together.



"These are really good, John," Brandon complimented.



"Yeah, thank you, John," Veronica chimed in. "They really are very good. I have to admit that I'm impressed. I didn't know that you could cook."



"So, I guess this means I'll be doing the dishes," Abby said as John ran his hand along her thigh, leaning down to kiss her neck.



"That's okay, Abby, I'll take care of it this time," John offered. "But don't get used to it." He laughed.



"Yeah, we sort of have this rule when we are both home. Whoever cooks, the other cleans," Abby explained as she noticed the puzzled look on both Veronica and Brandon's faces.



Veronica noticed that all through dinner John and Abby keep stealing glances toward the bedroom and she could tell that they were both getting anxious.



"I think that the kitchen can wait a while, I think that the anticipation as to what is behind door number 1 is getting to all of us," Veronica smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Okay, both of you close your eyes," Veronica led Abby as Brandon led John into the bedroom. As soon as they were inside, Veronica told them they could look.



They both looked around totally dumbfounded. Neither one of them knew what to say.



"Oh, my God, John, what is all this?" Abby asked, shocked at the various new pieces of furniture obviously meant for her.



"It's nice, really nice," John choked out the words as he took in all the lace and doilies that littered his room. He wasn't expecting any of this since Abby had never had anything to overly feminine in her room and even though he expected it to be a bit different; he did not expect this at all.



"You don't like it, do you? Its okay, we can change it." Abby promised as she saw the look of sheer surprise on his face.



"No, no, you don't have to change a thing, well, one thing maybe." John's smile lit up his face.



"And what's that?" Abby looked at him puzzled.



"I think that there's something missing from my bed." John picked Abby up and laid her down on the bed, crawling over her body. He leaned down and began kissing her neck.



"John, please, I just ate." Abby gasped as she playfully rolled away from him.



"Stay right there," John got up and went into the living room to retrieve his coat. Abby stared in surprise as she saw him sit opposite her on the bed and hand her a long narrow gift box wrapped in gold and silver.



"Abby, I love you, and I want us to be together for a long, long time. This is just a token of my love, something for you to wear everyday and to remind you of my love for you." John waited anxiously as she opened the box.



"John?" Abby wanted to protest, but when she looked into his eyes and saw right through to his heart. "Thank you, Baby." She took the pendant out, put in on and knelt up on the bed leaning towards him. They were soon lost to the world.



Veronica took Brandon by the hand and led him out. "I think we're cleaning the kitchen, my dear," she said as they closed the door behind them.



"But I helped cook," Brandon protested.

~~~~~~~~~~



About an hour later, John and Abby emerged from the bedroom; John was wearing a pair of sweat pants and Abby was wearing John's T-shirt. Their hair was totally askew as they wandered out laughing at a private joke. John headed straight for the kitchen and took out a couple of bottled waters from the refrigerator.



Abby sat on the loveseat alongside Veronica. Brandon got up off of the couch and motioned John to join him. John handed Abby a bottle of water and sat down gulping his down as if he hadn't drank anything all day.



"Sorry you guys, we didn't mean to neglect you." Abby leaned her sated body against Veronica who had begun smoothing down her wild hair-do.



"Hey, it's no problem, Abby." Veronica reassured her. "Don't let us stand in the way of love in full bloom. The two of you have waited for this for a very long time, so if you feel the need to be with each other, then do it." She smiled at both of them.



John leaned back in his corner of the couch looking content, finishing the last of his water.



"You weren't thirsty, were you?" Brandon teased as he squeezed John's knee, getting a kick in the side of his hip from John as he jumped in surprise.



"Very," John mumbled, barely over a whisper. He was just too relaxed to think past a one-word response. He stretched his long legs out across Brandon's lap.



"Oh, nothing like making yourself comfy," Brandon continued his playful banter as he ran his finger along the bottom of John's foot making him flinch. Brandon couldn't help but smile watching Abby, content as a kitten, while Veronica stroked her hair.



"You two are pathetic; you know that, don't you?" Brandon got up and went to the refrigerator for a soda. "Roni, do you want anything?" He asked from the kitchen.



"Actually we got up to come have ice cream with you guys." John jumped up from the couch and joined Brandon in the kitchen.



"Well, don't think you have to on our account." Brandon smiled as he pulled John into his arms. "If you would rather spend time with Abby, please feel free to do so." Brandon patted down a few stray hairs.



"Oh, no I was really looking forward to the ice cream sundaes," Abby chimed in as she got up to join the guys. She reached into the freezer and pulled out the tub of vanilla. "Besides I think we're going to need some help with this."



John began to get out bowls, spoons, and the ice cream scoop. Brandon set the tray with the topping on the center of the table. Abby started using the edge if the spoon to slice a banana, only using half of it she offered the other half to John. They always shared a banana when making splits.



"That's not how you slice the banana in half," Veronica said holding her banana and waving it toward Abby. Abby paid no mind to her, her attention was fixed on John.



Abby scooped up some ice cream and dumped it on top of the banana chunks in both her bowl and John's. John in turn poured chocolate syrup on both. Veronica and Brandon watched in amusement as the two made their desserts together as if they had been doing this for years. When they were finished, each bowl was exactly alike, both having only a small amount of chocolate syrup, a few chopped peanuts, whipped cream, and a cherry with lots of sprinkles.



Brandon laughed as the two sat side by side and began feeding each other.



"What the hell are you laughing at?" John asked as he smiled at Brandon.



"Nothing, nothing at all," Brandon raised his arms in mock defense.



"John, why did you buy all these different toppings if all you use is the chocolate one?" Veronica pointed out all the bottles on the tray.



"Because you said to buy stuff for sundaes and since I didn't know what you two liked, I bought several." John never took his eyes off Abby as he dipped his finger into the whipped cream and offered it to her. She licked the sweet cream from him, sucking his fingers into her mouth.



John had scooted Abby onto his lap with Abby's legs wrapped around him.

Abby scooped up a piece of banana and fed it to him as Brandon reached across the table and drizzled chocolate syrup down John's bare arm.



"Damn that's cold!" John jumped and furrowed his brow at Brandon, holding onto Abby so she wouldn't fall. Abby leaned closer and began licking the sticky goo off of him.



"Brandon, leave them alone," Veronica, scolded as she swatted him across the arm. She leaned over and offered him a cherry, placing it in her cleavage and pressing herself against him. Brandon met Veronica's gaze and accepted the cherry, licking the sticky red syrup from her breasts.



The rest of their sundae was quickly abandoned as John and Abby began kissing and nibbling each other's neck. John stood, bringing Abby along with him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him.



"Excuse us guys," John mumbled and he picked up the can of whipped cream and carried it and Abby into his bedroom. His erection very obvious as they left the room.



"I guess we're on our own," Veronica cooed pulling Brandon closer, wiping a glob of ice cream onto his lips and licking it off.



"We'll just have to find something to do." Brandon muttered wrapping his arms around her.



Veronica put the ice cream in the freezer and led Brandon to the guestroom.



To be continued…………..