- Text Size +
"Where are you taking me, John?" Brandon questioned as they drove. John laughed.



"The place I bought my furniture gave me a hard time because I didn't buy more of the set. There's a vanity and a lingerie armoire that goes with it." John said, looking excited. "I also need to see if they have another dresser," he added.



"You're loving this whole thing, aren't you?" Brandon smiled, not feeling a single negative thought from John. He was absolutely glowing.



"Brandon, I have waited my whole life to feel like this. You know, I thought I'd been in love before but it was nothing like this. I feel like I'm floating on air. I can't wait to get home just to see her again," John smiled.



"You do realize you two will still run into difficulties and hard times," Brandon warned.



"Brandon, I'm old enough to understand what's ahead. I just feel that as long as we're together, we can do it. God knows we've been through a lot already," he reassured Brandon.



"What if she decides to go back to medical school?" Brandon asked.



"What about it?" John asked, confused.



"I would bet they wouldn't allow the two of you to work in the same department," Brandon said. John thought for a few moments.



"We'll deal with that when we get there, if we get there. Playing devil's advocate, huh Brandon?" He kidded.



"Just want you to be sure. Doesn't her ex-boyfriend work as an attending in the ER?" Brandon asked.



"We'll work it out. Luka knew there were feelings there." John groaned, at the thought that he knew that he was the reason that Luka had broken up with her.



"What about her recent relapse?" Brandon asked.



"What?" John turned towards Brandon as if he had forgotten that he had said anything about that.



"You yourself stated she was drinking as short as three months ago. You strong enough to handle that?" Brandon asked, seeing doubt in John's eyes for the first time.



"There were extenuating circumstances. She was protecting her neighbor who was being beaten. She ended up getting beaten also. She was under a lot of stress." John tried to explain. He could read Brandon's thoughts.



"I know I'm just coming up with excuses. We can handle it, Brandon. We can support each other. I love her enough to not screw myself again and I can help her." John rattled on trying to not think of all the negative side to all this right now.



"Besides we've been going to AA meetings regularly and she's doing fine. I really shouldn't have said anything. I was just angry that she hadn't admitted it, but I understand why she didn't." John looked back at Brandon and gave a small laugh. "I know what you're thinking and no, I don't think she's in denial, she just feels really bad about falling off the wagon after so many years."



"I hope so, my friend. I certainly hope so," Brandon smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~



John and Brandon pulled up into the parking lot of a rather large furniture warehouse. On their ride over, John had talked about when he had moved out of his grandmother's home that he had no furniture to start out with. He had gotten rid of everything he once had long ago.



The first thing he had done when he and Abby decided to rent this apartment together was to go and buy a new bedroom set. He had been rather tired of the ornate antique furnishings at Gamma's and had opted for a rather plain rich golden oak set. He had gotten a king-sized poster bed with two small night tables each with 3 small drawers. The dresser was a tall highboy style chest and the only other piece of furniture in his room was a small desk, which had also been a part of the same set.



The sales clerk had shown him that there where many other pieces that could be ordered to go with the set but he saw no need for any of them at the time. He only hoped that they could still order pieces in the same style.



Brandon laughed heartily at John as he rambled on about the furniture. Pulling the large front door open and gesturing for John to enter, Brandon followed close behind.



"May I help you?" A young salesman stepped forward as soon as John had found the very set he now owned.



John was fumbling through his wallet for the business card of the man who had helped him with his original purchase.



"Is Jason Anderson here?" John turned towards the young man.



"Yes sir, I'll get him for you."



Brandon made himself comfortable on one of the many beds as John flipped through a catalog with the many different pieces that came with the set.



"I do hope that you know what you're getting yourself into," Brandon smiled as he leaned back against the headboard with his hands behind his head, his long legs on the bed with one foot crossed over the other.



John just looked at him puzzled. He began to say something when Jason interrupted them.



"Dr. Carter, what can I help you with?" Jason asked recognizing the young man.



John turned towards him and stood there with a look of surprise as he came face to face with him.



"I try not to ever forget a good customer," Jason smiled as he reached out his hand to John.



"Thank you," John shook his hand and pointed to a long low dresser and a vanity. "My girlfriend's moving in with me and I need to get her a dresser and maybe that vanity, also." John fumbled through the catalog. "And do you have one of these armoires? I think she would like that, also." John asked pointing to the picture.



"Yes, I believe we do. This set also comes with a hutch attachment for that dresser with a mirror and shelves on the sides." The salesman explained with a smiled as he observed John, 'this was going to be an easy sale' he thought. 'Hook, line and sinker' he could sell this guy the entire store at this point.



John was like a kid in a candy shop. If it sounded good he wanted it.



"I believe that we have one in the store room if you would like to see it." He showed John the picture in the catalog and also pointed out that his lady friend might also like a hope chest, showing him that there was indeed an oak chest that matched.



Brandon chuckled at John, thinking that he was absolutely crazy, but he had no intentions of ruining John's fun. He knew full well that John could afford every bit of what he was buying and also knew that Abby needed to learn what it was going to be like to have a man worship her the way John obviously did.



As Jason showed John into the storeroom to look at the armoire and hutch piece, Jason also pointed out a full-length floor mirror.



"Hmm, do you have one that hangs on the wall?" John asked, thinking that the mirror was a good idea but he wasn't sure that he wanted something like that in his room. But a long mirror that they could hang on the door would be nice.



Jason showed him an assortment of different styles, all which would go perfectly fine with the rest. John picked out the one he wanted and reaffirmed the rest of his selections.



"Fine, I want them all but I want them delivered today," John handed Jason his credit card.



"Today? I'm not sure that's possible," Jason answered.



"$200.00 says I'm sure it is." John replied seriously. "And I want it delivered within an hour." John wrote down the address as Jason went to inform his boss that the items had to be delivered immediately.



Jason came back out of the office and told John that the items where already being loaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



On the way home, the guys stopped and picked up pizza for lunch. All this shopping had made them hungry and they knew that they needed to keep up their strength.



John sat the pizza on the coffee table and got out some paper plates. Abby had insisted on using them. He got out some glasses and filled them with ice for the soda he had also brought.



Upon hearing them come in, Abby and Veronica joined them, each greeting their man with hugs and kisses.



John and Abby sat down on the love seat as Brandon and Veronica took the couch.



"So, where did you guys go?" Abby asked curiously.



"You guys were gone a bit too long for just pizza," Veronica smiled as she picked up a piece.



"I'll tell you later, it's sort of a surprise," John said, reaching for seconds.



Brandon shook his head as he laughed. Abby looked puzzled at John. He just brought his piece of pizza to her mouth offering her a bite, feeding it to her, and not paying any attention to anything but her. Abby, in turn, fed him back. This went on until they had each finished another piece. He sucked in one of her fingers into his mouth, holding on to her wrist, and licking off the sauce.

"Now, this is the way to eat pizza," John exclaimed as he sat back and looked at her totally amazed. He had waited so long for this and now he couldn't figure out what had taken them so long to find their way to each other.



"Have I told you how much I love you, Abigail Lockhart?" John moved closer and kissed her on the lips.



Veronica got up to clean up the mess, taking Abby and John's plate from them before they had it all over themselves. As soon as their hands where free they were all over each other.



Brandon got up and followed Veronica into the kitchen taking her by the hand; he whispered to her to follow him and led her into John's room.



"John just bought Abby a dresser and a bunch of other girlie furniture. But he wants it to be a total surprise. Maybe you can take Abby and go find something to do for awhile before the delivery truck gets here." Brandon suggested.



"Girlie furniture?" Veronica mocked him, questioning what he meant by that.



"You know a vanity and one of those chests you keep all your jewelry and delicates in," he leaned over and kissed her. "And a treasure chest thing and a mirror."



"Good Lord, Brandon, did you let him get carried away?" Veronica laughed.



"He was having so much fun, I just couldn't interfere," he held his hand up in mock defense.



"Okay, okay, I'll take her shopping. This room is way too drab anyway." She kissed him and walked out leaving Brandon standing alone in John's room.



"Hey you two, time to break it up, Abby come with me we have a little surprise of our own to work on," she said as she took Abby by the hand and told her to grab her purse.

~~~~~~~~~~



Soon after the girls left, the delivery truck arrived. John instructed the men as to where to put the furniture. The room was long with the bed and two nightstands at the end. There was a tall narrow window in each corner with a wide window in the center of the right side of the room, against the wall on the right was John's dresser and in the corner was the desk.



John and Brandon began moving around the many boxes that Abby had already piled up in the room. John had started putting some of the boxes in the closet just to get them out of the way.



He noticed that Abby had hung up what few dresses, pairs of slacks and blouses that she owned in his closet. He began moving what few items he had on that side over to the opposite side. The closet was very large and had plenty of room for both of them but since he had never had to share, he just used both sides.



The first thing that was brought in was the large dresser, which was placed on the left wall, which was to be Abby's side of the bed. As the deliverymen went back down for the next piece, John and Brandon quickly began to place all the piles of folded clothes that lay on the bed into the drawers. They did their best to separate pants from shirts from pajamas etc. Abby could always rearrange later but for now they just wanted it to look picked up when she saw it.



Next they brought in the mirrored hutch and placed it on top of the dresser and went back down for the chest, which was placed at the foot of the bed. John began putting some of the small boxes in the chest. Other small items that were on the bed he placed randomly on the small shelves of the mirror.



Next came the vanity, which was set on the wall opposite the bed and to the right as the room was entered. Then the armoire which was placed in the corner near the vanity and last but not least, John paid the men an extra $50.00 to hang the full-length mirror on the inside of the bedroom door.



By the time they had finish John took a look around and noticed that his section of the room had suddenly been reduced to a mere corner. He found himself laughing, if not feeling a little bit overwhelmed. He lay down on his side of the bed still trying to absorb all that had happened in such a short time.



"You don't think we're moving too fast here, do you?" John asked Brandon as he lay down on the bed along side John.



"Not if this is what you really want," Brandon reassured him.



John stretched out and yawned allowing Brandon to pull him closer as he wrapped his arm around his neck cradling him. John tipped his head back as Brandon kissed and nibbled along his neck. Brandon's hands slipped under his shirt and gently massaged John's chest playing with his nipples as he continued to assault his senses with his tongue.



John felt his body respond as Brandon slipped his other hand underneath his shirt, pulling the fabric up and over his head as he lifted John's body to remove it.



Brandon leaned down and began licking a wet trail around John's nipples as he slid his hand across his groin, caressing his hardness through his jeans.



"Mmmm," John groaned as he thrust his hips against Brandon's palm, wanting to increase the friction. Brandon unbuttoned the fly and reached inside, pushing the stiff fabric down as he licked down and around the patch of dark hair that encircled his navel.



John giggled as Brandon tickled his ribs with his tongue.



"Ticklish?" Brandon said pulling John's jeans and boxers completely off his body. He gazed at John's beautiful naked body as he pulled off his socks. Standing up, Brandon pulled his own shirt over his head, stripped off his jeans and lying alongside John, he once again kissed his way from his lips to his thighs. John ran his hands through Brandon's hair as he began to beg Brandon to take him in his mouth.



"Oh God, Brandon...please suck me... I want to feel your mouth on me." Brandon continued to lick and tease all around John's groin avoiding his need.



John pulled himself up and turned his body around pinning Brandon to the bed. He wrapped his lips around Brandon's begging cock, licking and teasing up and down the entire length. He straddled Brandon's face, pressing himself slowly towards Brandon's mouth. His body was begging to be taken. Brandon teased John with his tongue as he rolled on to his side. John continued to suck up and down on Brandon as he felt his own organ engulfed by Brandon's warm wet mouth.



"Uhhmm," he groaned trying to concentrate on what he was doing as he felt his need building quickly inside of him, like a raging river flowing rapidly through him. They were both so close and so involved when they heard the door of the apartment open.



"We're home!" They heard Abby call out. Brandon held John in place as he began to suck harder on John's throbbing cock. John needed this as he felt his impending orgasm threatening to burst forth. He ignored everything else around him. He could hear the girls in the next room and barely heard Abby call out again. Brandon held him tightly cutting off the circulation as he sucked harder tasting the pre-cum leaking from him.



"We'll be back later," was all he heard as his orgasm ripped through him and he tasted Brandon's warm juices fill his throat.



"Oh God, that was fantastic," John sighed, still catching his breath as he caressed Brandon's thigh licking up the remnants of the liquid still oozing from him.



"Did you hear the girls come back?" John whispered contentedly as Brandon pulled him up to lie along side of him.



"Yeah, but I think they left again, something about washing sheets," Brandon answered, curling his body up against John as they both drifted off to sleep.



To be continued…..