- Text Size +
Abby rolled over and squinted from the sunlight. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, trying to orient herself to where she was. Then she heard his breathing. Slowly, she rolled onto her other side and there he was. Sleeping soundly, his head buried by blankets and pillows, his hair standing up all over, and he was softly snoring.



Suddenly, all the previous night began to return to her cognitive memory. She smiled, watching him sleep. He looked so young and innocent, not at all like the passionate lover she'd met the night before. Who would have thought John Truman Carter would be so indulgent when it came to sex?



Abby curled up in the covers daring to run a finger across his brow. She was almost scared to touch him for fear of discovering that this whole experience, John, Veronica, and Brandon having just been a dream. But here she was, in a fancy hotel bed, watching the naked body of her roommate and best friend sleep.



Abby's bladder made itself known so she crawled out from under the luxurious covers and slipped John's shirt onto her petite frame. After relieving herself, she looked in the mirror and had to laugh. Her makeup was smeared, her eyes looked like she's been punched and her hair was a mess. How could that man in the other room possibly be in love with her?



Then she wondered what she saw in him. He was from a completely different background. He was cultured, trained from a small child to be socially acceptable. He went to art galleries and museum openings. He owned, not rented, but owned a tux, not just one, but several. He could be arrogant and stuck up if the mood struck him, but more often than not, he was warm and gentle with a constant need to feel accepted. He was, well, everything she always wanted.



Abby began to draw a bath, pouring a generous amount of the scented bath crystals she found into the steaming water. She thought hard about the man in the other room and realized how alike they were. They were both ruled by their emotions, taking things a bit too far on repeated occasions, unstable, insecure, and lonely. She slipped out of John's shirt but smelled it before she could put it down. His scent was imbedded into the fabric, comforting her. She stepped into the water and slowly slid under its blanket of warmth.



John had been there for her whenever she needed him. He was there for her mother, he was the one who made time for her when her mother suddenly showed up at the hospital, he helped her with the fish tank, he always walked her to her door and their nightly walks when working at the hospital had been so comforting. He held her when she cried and listened without judging when she came home ranting about anything.



She'd been there for him, also. When his grandfather died, when he needed to talk in the middle of the night, when he felt scared. She'd made him admit his weaknesses and helped him put the pieces back together. They complimented what the other didn't, couldn't, or wouldn't do. They supported each other in every aspect of their thoughts.



And this man had touched her in ways no man or woman had ever touched her before. He'd taken her to heaven repeatedly before joining her there on the cloud. With John, it wasn't sex. She wasn't even sure he was capable of having sex. No, she thought. With John, it was overwhelming. It was emotional. It was wildly physical and satisfying. It was absolutely spiritual.



Abby softly ran the bath sponge over her arms, thinking of the way he had caressed her entire body the night before. He hadn't missed a single inch of her, making her feel like the most beautiful woman in the entire world.



Would they leave this hotel and go back to leading their lives as friends, as lovers, or as a couple? Was it possible to be all three? She wasn't sure but however they left it, she would always remember her one night of total passion.



Abby sat upright quickly; suddenly remembering she had a shift this afternoon. Oh, this dream couldn't end so soon. There was still so much she wanted to do, so many body parts to explore, so many experiences to have. She wasn't ready. Could she fake it? Could she feign the flu? Could she call Dr. Weaver and tell her she needed out of her shift because she was having the best sex of her life with the man she loved? Well, anything was possible. Abby slipped out of the tub quickly, making sure to have gotten all the soap off her skin and wrapped herself up in a fluffy towel.



Good, she thought. John was still sleeping. She silently tiptoed out to the living area and located the phone. Dialing the ER, she practiced coughing a few times. She recognized the voice right away.



"ER. How can I help you?" The female voice answered, Abby coughed a few times.



"Uh, Wandi, is Weaber awoun?" Abby tried her best. "It's Abby."



"Abby? Man, you sound like shit. Ya, hang on." Randi cupped her hand over the phone and looked around for Dr. Weaver. She stopped her in chairs. "Dr. Weaver, phone. It's Abby. I think she's calling off." Randi informed her. Kerry smiled ever so slightly. She accepted the receiver from Randi.



"Abby? This had better be serious." She scolded. Abby could feel herself shaking.



"Oh, it is, Dr. Weaber. I can't breave and my head huwrts. I fink I hab a feber." Abby said, proud of her performance. She could have sworn she heard Kerry chuckle.



'There's a nasty virus going around, very contagious." Kerry said sympathetically.



"I should be back by tomorrow." Abby said, surprised that it even seemed Kerry believed her.



"I don't think that's a good idea, Abby. Why don't you take a few days off? Dr. Carter starts working his night shift rotation that night. I'm sure he could keep an eye on you if you happen to fall ill while you begin your night shift rotation." Kerry exclaimed.



"Nights?" Abby complained, almost forgetting about sounding ill. "How long?" She asked.



"Oh, I believe a month will be sufficient. Dr. Carter has opted for working nights for the next month or so as well." Kerry rattled. Abby was upset for having to be switched to nights, but John also? She knew he worked the days mostly. Then Abby realized that Kerry Weaver was a very smart lady and totally on to her. She also knew that Kerry assumed John was with her and that they would both end up working nights for the next month.



"Thank you, ma'am." Abby said, blushing, losing the feigning of being sick routine.



"Oh, and Abby?" Kerry said sternly.



"Yes, ma'am?" Abby answered, waiting for Kerry to begin yelling.



"Tell Veronica she left an earring at my place." Abby heard the line go dead. She couldn't help but to laugh.



"Veronica and Weaver? Oh, way too graphic." She shook the thought out of her head as she returned silently to the tub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Abby had her head leaned back in the tub and she was almost asleep when she felt the water move. She looked up to see John climbing in to join her. He smiled, rubbing his hands up her calves.



"I've been watching you." He said, leaning over and kissing her knee. She smiled, rubbing her stomach with the bath sponge. She ran it up over her breasts as John's eyes wandered to follow her hand. He moaned quietly.



"Come here." He held out his hand. She accepted it, turned around, and leaned up against his chest. He placed a large amount of soap onto the bath sponge and took over washing her body. Their other hands were entwined together, fingers caressing fingers. Abby leaned her head back against his shoulder, closing her eyes and smiling.



"So, when do you turn back into the frog?" She mumbled, enjoying his caresses.



"What?" He chuckled. "I've never shown you my papers? I'm purebred prince." He kidded, finishing her shoulders and neck, going down to her sides.



"So, you think we can do this?" She said quietly, not wanting to curse what was happening.



"Do what?" John asked, paying much more attention to what he was touching than listening.



"Us, this. Do you think we can have a relationship? I mean, if that's what you want. I may have this whole thing wrong. I mean, what happens when we leave here? What happens when Brandon and Veronica go home?" She began babbling. John took his hand and turned her head to face him.



"I love you, Abby," he whispered, bringing his lips gently to hers. She smiled against him.



"You love me now, naked in a tub, but will you love me tomorrow?" She asked, kissing his nose.



"I have loved you for three years, ever since I first saw you. That's why I was so angry with you when, well.... I knew that only you could really see through me." He took her hand and placed it on his chest. "You see me here, in my heart." He kissed her fingers, bringing her hand to his mouth. He gently sucked one of her fingers into his mouth and looked into her eyes. "Abby, I love you today, tomorrow and however many tomorrows that you will let me." Abby turned around, pressing her chest against his, kissing him with as much passion as his words.



"John, I need you," she whispered, her breaths coming in gasps as she kissed every inch of his face.



"I also need you," he captured her mouth again, his hand covering her breast.



"No, John. I need you now, inside me, I need you to make love to me." She begged, savagely attacking his mouth.



"Oh, God, Abby," he moaned. "The condoms are on the night stand." He held her hips away from him, Abby trying to climb up on top of him. She whimpered. John sat up, stepped out of the tub, and gracefully lifted her into his arms. Abby squealed.



"Don't drop me," she giggled, hiding her face in his chest.



"Never." He smiled, carrying her to the bed and laying her on it. He reached for the condom and she stopped him. He pulled back, confused but then she reached for one, ripping it open. He sat on the edge of the bed and she sat up next to him.



"May I?" She smiled wickedly. He nodded, lying back onto the bed, placing a hand around her back.



Abby looked at his body for the first time. Holding the condom in her hand, she decided she needed to explore first. She got up on all fours, leaned over and kissed his neck. John lifted his head, allowing her better access.



"Oh, Abby." He moaned, her mouth licking and biting his flesh. Abby motioned him to get all the way onto the bed, which he did so quickly. Once comfortable, Abby straddled his thighs, again kissing his neck. She sucked on his collarbone, breaking blood vessels. He moaned loudly and wrapped his hands around her ribs.



"You like that?" She asked, bemused. He smiled back at her.



"Oh, yes." He slid his hands down her side and rested his hands on her hips. Abby leaned forward again, kissing down his neck and slowly down his chest. Abby always found a man with sensitive nipples a turn-on and John did not disappoint her in the least. He arched his back and groaned as she sucked, nibbled, and bit.



"Ow!' He said, covering the injured nipple with his hand, using his best pout. She pulled his hand away.



"Baby." She teased. An image of Lucy flashed through his mind and he squeezed his eyes shut.



Abby didn't notice as she continued her trail of kisses across his ribs and down his arm. She lifted his hand, with John watching intensely to her every movement. She removed his watch, set it on the nightstand, and kissed the inside of his wrist.



John didn't realize that spot was the slightest bit of an erogenous zone but what Abby was doing with her tongue could be felt directly in his groin. He closed his eyes, concentrating on her mouth.



Abby stopped, looking at his wrist. She hadn’t expected to see it. She didn't think it would be there but there it was. She looked at his face, their eyes meeting, both realizing what she had found. John tried to pull his hand away but she held it to her chest.



"It reminds me how stupid I was," He whispered as tears began to well up in his eyes. He blinked them back not allowing them to fall.



Abby searched his deep dark pools, not having realized that it had been as bad as the scars showed. The time she had caught him had not been the only time he'd injected.



Knowing now was not the time to bring up his past addiction, Abby continued. She kissed his palm, worshipping the strength found there. She slowly slid his thumb into her mouth, hearing him groan. Slowly in and out she sucked, moving from the thumb to the index finger and on to the others. She finished with his hands and continued back down his arm, across his chest and onto his stomach. Again, Abby was taken back by the marks. She kissed across his midsection, along the outline of his ribs, down to his belly button. Her hands gently traced the length of his scar, remembering his pain. John calmly moved her hand.



Abby kissed down his thighs, admiring him from the corner of her eye. While it was average in looks, she had discovered it wasn't the size; it was what one did with it.



"Abby, come on." He tried to get her to lie down but she held firmly, still straddling him. She sat back and smiled, looking at his eyes.



"What? You aren't enjoying yourself?" she smiled wickedly, holding up the condom.



"Just do it, Abby." He moaned, thrusting his hips up at her to get her attention.



"In a hurry? Got someplace to go?" She teased, placing her hands on either side of his hips as she moved between his legs. John laughed painfully.



"No. I'm just going to be done by the time you plan on putting that thing on." He laughed, taking deep breaths.



"Well, I do believe I missed out on one of my favorite activities last night. I believe you said you were in pain last night also?" She teased. He laughed.



"You'd be amazed how often I'm in pain," he said with a wicked grin.



"Oh, no, I wouldn't," she smiled and winked, holding the condom; she slid further down between his legs and leaned forward.



John's hips bucked as he felt her wet, warm mouth engulf his organ. If he thought Brandon was the King then Abby was the Master. She took his full length completely, her throat constricting effortlessly and slid her mouth back up to the tip and looked at his face.



John's eyes were closed, his hand ripping the sheets off the corners of the bed. She could see his stomach muscles clenching as he held his breath. She licked around the tip, smiling.



"You are very sensitive, aren't you?" She smiled, nibbling down the side. John didn't answer, he couldn't. Words were not possible. She moved down to his scrotum, first lavishing with her tongue, then sucking him into her mouth, rotating softly and with more action, finding which John preferred.



"Oh, Jesus." John arched suddenly when she became rougher. Her tongue wrapped around, pressing hard. She released him and began again at his base. John's breathing was labored and uneven.



"Abby, please. I need to be in you." He begged, trying to pull her up from his groin. She gently held his length in her hand, kissing the tip.



"You taste good," she smiled, as she began to roll the condom onto him.



"Not as good as you," he smiled back. Abby moved back up his chest, kissing.



"What do you like best?" she asked.



"As in what? Movies, food, books?" He teased, able to touch her breast finally, gently playing with it.



"John," she scowled. "You know what I mean. Do you like it orally, or do you prefer intercourse." She asked, lying across his front, casually stroking his chest. It was just so comfortable to be with him.



"Intercourse." He said, nodding his head. "Now, that's not saying I don't enjoy orally." He admitted. "What about you?"



"Actually, I love intercourse but have better orgasms orally. Even better after having intercourse." She giggled. John filed the information away for later. "What about rectally? You seemed to like what Brandon did to you last night." She asked. He blushed slightly.



"I did. I don't know. It's different. The level of climax is much higher rectally. When I stayed with them, Brandon was in me and Veronica climbed on front. Talk about climax. My, God, I thought I'd died." He said.



"You didn't tell me you were a contortionist." She teased as he laughed.



"I didn't think I was either but they proved me wrong. Once, Brandon and I both entered Veronica at the same time. That one got me." He said, gently brushing her nipple as she relaxed on top. It was nice. Slow, close and as friends. Both were still very aroused but needed this closeness.



"Did it bother you with Brandon and I last night?" He asked. Abby shook her head.



"Oh, no, not at all. I found it to be, well, probably the biggest turn on I've ever experienced." She giggled. "Richard used to like rectal."



"On him?" John asked, surprised. Abby laughed.



"No, on me." She blushed. John's eyebrows rose.



"And you?" He questioned. She blushed even deeper.



"I liked it. Not every time but there are just some times where you need a good fuck. It's good for that." She explained, sucking his nipple gently.



"Mmm. That feels good." He moaned, running his hand through her hair.



"Have you ever been able to climax just from your nipples?" She asked. John shook his head.



"No. Never tried but I don't think I could. They get sore after a while. What about you?" He asked.



"Once Luka tried . ." She stopped at the mention of his name. John smiled.



"It's okay, Abby. Names of past people will come up occasionally." He smiled. "We both have pasts." He pulled her up to his mouth. "But right now, you are all I care about." He kissed her passionately and tried to roll her over but she stopped him. He pulled away, confused. "What's wrong?" he asked. She straddled his waist and smiled.



"How about positions? Who do you like to be on top?" She wriggled her pelvis against his stomach. He could feel her wetness and he smiled.



"I prefer to be on top," he said, thrusting up a bit. Abby smiled wickedly.



"Not this time," she said, reaching back and grasping his cock. Lifting up, Abby slowly slid herself down onto him, causing John to gasp. "Man, you like being the one in control, don't you?" She smiled, watching the look of complete pleasure run over his face. She was going to enjoy this. Last night, it had been dark but now, the room was flooded with light.



"Only as much as you," he said, thrusting up into her body, making Abby gasp.



"You ever had a woman make love to you, John Carter?" She regained her composure. She lifted and lowered herself again, clenching her walls, caressing him from the inside.



"I always kinda figured it was a two way thing." He teased her by pulling back when she tried to press down on him. He smiled mischievously. Abby leaned over, placing her hands on top of his, holding him against the bed.



"Not always. How about bondage? Have you ever been tied up, unable to move?" She asked, thrusting her hips against his.



"You'll have to ask the couple in the other room for details on that," he smiled. Abby laughed.



"Doesn't surprise me on that one. Think we'll be that active when we get to be their age?" She asked, slowly sliding up and down again. John moaned.



"Abby, I plan on making love to you until the day I die," he said seriously.



Abby brought her mouth down on his in a hungry, passionate kiss. Her arms weakened and John rolled her over and took control of making love to the woman he loved.



To be continued………………