- Text Size +
Brandon and Veronica carefully rose from the bed so as not to disturb the newly founded lovers and they left the room. Gathering up their robes they quietly made their way to the living room. Brandon sat on the couch, his robe barely draped over his lap. He watched intently as Veronica laid hers over a chair and moved towards him. She leaned her naked body over and tossed his robe to the side and straddled his lap.



"So, you never did tell me, what did you guys manage to find to do all day?" She whispered softly in his ear before taking a lobe into her mouth and sucking lightly. Brandon moaned as she knelt up pushing her breasts towards his mouth, her body begging for his attention.



"Uh... we just went to a gym...," he gasped as she breathed in his ear. "Played some basketball..., he drew in a deep breath as she began to nibble down his neck. "And swam some laps.…" He kissed her with every ounce of passion within him.



"Go on," Veronica pulled back running her fingers across his chest.



"He was pretty tired so I drove him back here and we took a nap." Brandon managed to explain as he played tenderly with her breasts. His hands caressing and fondling her, bringing her nipples to harden pecks. She felt his hot breath on her flushed skin as he spoke.



"And that's all you two did?" She flashed him a questioning grin as she pulled back and looked into his eyes.



He leaned over and kissed a wet trail along her neck as be mumbled against her skin, pulling her back to him. His hand caressed her tenderly as they slid up and down her back.



"Yep, that's it." He continued to kiss up her neck until he reached her mouth, slipping his tongue hungrily inside her warm wet mouth. She deepened the kiss as their tongues dueled feverishly against one another's.



Veronica suddenly pulled back. "How did you two manage to end up naked together?" She questioned, curiously. She trusted Brandon explicitly but she knew that something was missing from his explanation.



Brandon slid his hands on her hips and leaned his head against the back of the couch. "Veronica, nothing happened because, he didn't want it too." Brandon blew out his breath. "Actually that's not true, he did want to, wanted it bad, almost too bad....but....," he paused momentarily watching her eyes drill holes through his.



"What happened?" Veronica held his face.



"I'm not sure, he was so hot, and so needy, but I found it amusing and I laughed... twice...he got angry and ran from me slamming the door of the bathroom behind himself. I found him sitting on the floor looking like a wounded child." Brandon hung his head and Veronica kissed the top of his head.



"But you two are okay now?" She asked concerned that they didn't still have something between them. John had been willing to have sex again with Brandon but she wanted to make sure that he wasn't doing it just out of need.



"I didn't mean to upset him, I think he was just so tired that he didn't know what he wanted." Brandon felt Veronica's forehead press against his as he explained how they ended up just lying down and falling asleep.



"Well, that explains why he was acting the way he did earlier." Veronica rubbed the back of his neck as she held his head against her bosoms. They sat for a few more minutes and just held each other silently. They both broke out in a fit of giggles as they heard Abby scream. “Oh, man, you’re good, oh, Jesus, oh, yes.”



"Do you think that John will ever get a chance to sleep again?" Brandon joked as they both smiled at each other.



Veronica got up and riffled through her evening bag. Waving a small red plastic card, she pulled her robe on and tied the belt, bringing the purse with her.



"Come on, Mister, let's leave these two love birds alone," she snickered as she reminded Brandon that they still had the room next door.



Brandon grabbed his robe and put it on as he followed Veronica. Peaking out the door he ran behind her not bothering to tie the belt. He had every intention of taking it off the moment they were alone.



As soon as they entered their new room, Brandon threw off his robe and grabbed Veronica by the waist, lifting her into his strong arms, he was on the way to the bed when he noticed the piles of clothing strewn all about.



Shopping bags littered the bed and the chairs, articles of new clothing lying across the bed. The clothes that Veronica and Abby had been wearing before they changed were just flung randomly across the room.



"Did you gals get a bit rambunctious?" He chuckled holding onto her tightly.



"Yeah, like how you just tossed your robe before the door was even closed, " she giggled as she swiped her finger along his nose.



"My Dear, I would like to take a bath," she smiled and kissed him.



"Your wish is my command," he teased.



"Really, well that's nice to know because I have a little fantasy of my own for tonight," she grinned wickedly at him.



"I think that would be a very good idea." He began to carry her into the bathroom when she interrupted him.



"Hon, I have a little surprise for you. It should be in one of our shopping bags." Brandon raised his brow at her in anticipation. He looked around again and frowned at the site of the many shopping bags.



"I hope that you know which one's it's in." His grin suddenly broke out into a boisterous fit of laughter as he put her down.



"What has gotten into you? Why are you being so silly?" She asked as she leaned towards him for a kiss.



Brandon pulled away, putting his hand up to his mouth to cover a deep yawn, "Just a bit tired I guess," he grinned wiping the tired tears from him eyes.



Veronica began to remove the clothes and shopping bags from the bed as Brandon helped her hang them on hangers. She found the bag that she was looking for and took Brandon's hand and led him into the bathroom.



"Grab that," she asked, pointing to a small portable CD player that was in the room.



Once in the bathroom, Veronica began to fill the tub, Brandon placed the CD player on the counter and plugged it in and waited for the water to fill.



She poured a generous amount of bath crystals into the water, turning it a wonderful shade of blue. "Go ahead and get in," she instructed watching him lower himself into the water while she began taking a few items out of the bag.



Brandon found the scent of it very soothing and relaxing. Veronica tied her long flowing curls up on her head holding them in place with a large scrunchy. She then took out a few small aromatherapy candles in very exquisite crystal containers. Unwrapping each one from it's box she lit each one, placing one on the toilet seat and a couple on the floor near the tub she left the others on the counter. She turned off the light and placed a CD in the player. Placing a bottle of scented bath wash on the ledge along with a soft bath sponge, she slipped her robe off very sensually, swaying to the mellow blues music before stepping into the bath opposite her husband.



Brandon picked up the sponge and poured the soap onto it checking out the name of the scent.



"Mmmm, 'Passion Flower,' he sighed as he smelled the soap. "Very nice!" He complimented her on her choice as he held her leg and rubbed the soapy sponge along it's length first one and then the other. He rinsed out the sponge and squeezed fresh water along her to rinse off the soap.



Taking one of her feet into his hand, he began to massage it, kneading gently as she moaned delightfully, fully enjoying the pleasures of his touch. He brought her foot close to his mouth and kissed along the bottom until he reached her toes, still massaging the bottom of her foot he sucked one of her toes into his mouth. Veronica elicited a small moan as she rubbed her other foot against his organ, feeling it swell against her touch. His hand ran along the underside of her upper leg as he leaned forward, reaching towards her inner thigh. Veronica placed her foot on his shoulder as he moved even closer, crawling towards her. His eyes were locked on hers as their lips met. His fingers played lightly around her most sensitive spot as her head fell back against the tub. She lifted her hips slightly to invite him inside her.



Knowing her desires, Brandon slipped his fingers up inside of her as his mouth met with hers. His other hand held tightly to the rim of the tub as she reached out and wrapped her long thin fingers around his thick shaft, stroking him gently as she slid her other hand to his scrotum, cupping his balls in her hand, feeling the weight of them.



She bucked her hips against his fingers as her pleasure grew. His tongue teased her mouth as he writhed under her manipulations. From this position she could easily reach him with both hands. It didn't take him long before he was asking her to stop.



"Roni, if you don't stop, I'm going to be finished before we ever get started."



"Oh, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?" She gasped as his fingers continued to bring her to the edge. He grinned wickedly as she wrapped her hands around his back, drawing him closer.



He licked along her neck and into her ear as she bucked fiercely. "Oh! God!" she cried out. Brandon felt her body shutter as her orgasm rushed through her. "Oh, Baby," she cooed she relaxed trying to catch her breath.



He sat up on his haunches, willing his body to relax and poured more soap onto the sponge as he massaged it around her entire body. Having her kneel up he ran it tenderly between her legs allowing her to dip back down into the water to rinse herself. Once she was completely cleaned she took the sponge from him and lavished the same treatment on him that she had just received. As soon as they were finished in the bath, Brandon pulled the lever for the water to drain and got out, getting a towel for both of them as he helped Veronica out of the tub.



After they dried each other off, Veronica went back to her shopping bag and produced another CD, which she put in the player but did not start playing. She reached inside her bag again and pulled out a smaller gift bag and handed it to Brandon, telling him to put it on and give her a minute to get ready.



"And don't start the music until you come out," she added picking up the bag and exiting to the bedroom.



Brandon smiled as he pulled out the small pair of underwear, if you could even call them that. It really didn't cover much at all as it was merely two jagged pieces of leopard print fabric attached to an elastic waist band that just hung over his privates. Reaching back into the bag, Brandon found a long leather necklace with imitation tiger's teeth hung on it and placed it around his neck. He laughed as he imagined what his wife had in mind.



Veronica dressed herself in a skimpy leopard print outfit that started on one shoulder and barely covered her voluptuous breasts. It was laced down the sides with leather thongs. It hugged her upper torso, flowing loosely past her hips, stopping at her thighs, leaving the entire sides of her legs exposed. As the skirt traveled down both the front and the back in a long jagged V shape and ended only a few mere inched passed her intimate areas.



Brandon blew out all the candles and placed them on the counter. He heard Veronica called out to him that she was ready. He turned on the music, turning up the volume; he laughed as the song began. He came out singing the words to her; leaving the door opened.



"In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight." He grinned mischievously. "I do hope that you weren't trying to tell me something," he smiled as he crawled over her long slender body and growled like a big cat.



She giggled at him as she noticed the small piece of fabric hung along side his burgeoning cock.



"Oh and whatever do you mean by that?" She teased as she felt him go straight between her legs, spreading her apart, making room to lap hungrily at her warm sweet juices. Moving rapidly from her clit back down inside of her and back to her clit. He was eager to make her ready for him as he needed to be inside of her yesterday.



Brandon licked up her belly and around her navel working his way up to her breast as he crawl between her legs using his knees to encourage her to spread farther for him. As soon as he was within reach, he lifted the patch of material out of his way tucking it inside the waistband. Taking hold of his throbbing member he held himself tightly at the base as he glided himself inside her wet cave.



He held himself still for a moment as he regained control over his impending need. Slowly moving in and out he began to thrust himself deep inside of her, increasing his speed as she encouraged him to go faster.



"Oh, Baby you're so hot.... deeper love... deeper.... oh God.....,"She cried out as his body slammed against hers releasing his hot fluid deep inside of her. He collapsed against her chest holding her as he kissed her lips still trying to breathe normally.



He rolled off of her and curled his body next to hers, falling asleep immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~



Veronica woke first, leaning up on one elbow; she lie in bed watching Brandon sleep. He looked so peaceful, her mind wandered to John and Abby. She hoped that they had also had a peaceful night and that John had finally managed to get a full night of rest.



After speaking to Abby she understood that John did not do very well without sleep and yesterday had turned out to be a bit of an emotional roller coaster for him. He had been deeply in love with Abby for a very long time and for many reasons had never been able to admit to her how he felt. Last night it was like an entire dam had broken loose and for the first time he was able to put his fears aside and tell Abby the he loved her. Veronica was happy that John was finally able to find the happiness that he so desired.



Brandon woke when he felt her eyes gazing at him. He pulled her close and kissed her. "Morning, Roni," he croaked, his voice not quite ready to speak. She laid her head in the crook of his arm as she tipped her head to see his face.



"I have never understood why some people have such a hard time expressing their feelings, I mean I know all the 'whys' and 'wherefores' it's just hard to imagine." Brandon spoke softly his voice slowly becoming clearer.



"I believe that John has been hurt too many time, Abby also for that matter." Veronica explained. "But there is something about John, something deep inside of him that make's him very insecure. I really wish that I could spend some time with him and find out what it is." Veronica was lying on her back looking up towards the ceiling.



"He has mentioned that everyone he has ever gotten close to has either died or left him. I know that his parents pretty much neglected him after his brother died." Brandon told her about some of the talks they had while in Atlanta.



"It's very hard for either one of them to communicate their feelings because they are so afraid of rejection. I think that they are going to be just fine though because they have spend a long time really getting to know each other inside and out. I don't know very many couples that start out knowing as much about each other as those two do. Once they begin to feel safe with their feeling there's going to be no stopping them." Veronica said still not convinced that she knew all there was to know about John Carter.



"I hope so," Brandon rolled off the bed and headed into the bathroom. When he came back out Veronica was sitting on the edge of the bed with her robe on over her skimpy underwear waiting her turn for the bathroom. He grabbed his robe and put it on as he waited for her.



"I guess if we plan on getting dressed we'll have to go see if our guests are awake yet," Brandon stood with his robe gapping open with his loincloth still on. He had removed the leather necklace sometime during the night.



"Yeah, well I expect the halls to be a bit busier that they were last night," she pointed to the open robe as she looked through her purse for the keycard to the other room.



To be continued…..