- Text Size +
Brandon slid the key card into and the lock and opened the door of the hotel. Veronica immediately kicked off her shoes and removed her coat.



"That was really nice, thank you," Abby said, following them inside. John was the only one who seemed a bit hesitant.



"Who's up for a nightcap?" Brandon asked. John and Abby glanced at each other.



"Uh, no thank you," Abby said, feeling a bit embarrassed for her reasons for refusing. Brandon noticed her apprehension right away.



"Abby? It's just sparkling apple cider," he held up a bottle. "You do know where John and I met, don't you?" He asked, looking towards John to get some kind of indication of what he'd told Abby.



"Uh, the only thing he told me was you were a friend from Atlanta and Veronica was a sexual therapist. I figured he met you while he was there." She shrugged. Brandon looked at John strangely.



"I was in treatment the same time John was. We were admitted the same day and ended up being roommates for most of the 90 days." Brandon poured four plastic cups of cider and handed them around. Abby had made herself comfortable on the chaise lounger while Veronica stretched out on the sofa.



"John, why don't you sit down?" Brandon suggested. John still had his jacket on and looked like he wanted to leave.



"I don't think so, I was thinking about heading back home. Abby has to work tomorrow, don't you Abby?" John asked, his eyes pleading with her to leave. She shook her head.



"I'm not ready to go yet. I want to hear about Atlanta." She accepted the cider from Brandon. "Thanks."



John shrugged, reluctantly sitting on the edge of the sofa where Veronica sat. He kept his jacket on.



"So, you're a recovering addict?" Abby asked ignoring the clear fact that John wanted to leave.



"Yes, I went through a period where I was attending many social functions. Unfortunately, I also found my cocaine use was happening with and without the social excuse to get high. Atlanta helped," Brandon explained.



"Have you ever had a problem?" Abby directed her question to Veronica. She smiled back.



"Have I used? Yes but not for over a year now. Mine never became out of control like Brandon's did. I still go to his NA meetings with him." She nodded.



"That night I talked to you on the phone, you mentioned you were John's sponsor," Brandon asked Abby.



"Yeah," she nodded. "Seven years sober," she said, John made a noise. All three turned to him. "Is something wrong, John?" Abby asked. He looked bored.



"Oh, not much except I can get this any night at a meeting," he said. "Come on, Abby, I really want to go home." John tried pleading with her.



"And I really want to stay," she challenged back.



"And you're not really seven years sober," he shot back. She looked at him shocked he would say such a thing.



"You're right, John. I'm not." She turned back to Brandon and Veronica. "I 'was' six and a half years sober but after my next door neighbor began running to me for protection from her abusive husband, I began drinking again. I had a few relapses but am back on track," she said curtly.



"So," Veronica finally said after deciding the silence was deafening. "What's it like being a nurse?"



"Why don't you ask her what it was like in med school?" John snapped. Abby sat up abruptly.



"What the hell is it with you, Carter? You did this same fucking thing at the sexual harassment seminar!" She stood up, very angry.



"What did he do?" Brandon asked as Abby was not someone he thought he wanted to see angry.



"He gets this holier than thou attitude and brings up every mistake and failure in my life!" She yelled. John also stood up.



"And what the hell was it when you kept drilling me about how much my family was worth? You know that I don't like talking about that stuff!" He yelled. Brandon and Veronica just sat, watching and waiting.



"And what the hell was that duel supposed to prove?" She challenged.



"Duel?" Veronica asked.



"Yeah, this jerk here pulls out two swords and he and Luka end up having this stupid sword fight where they both got hurt!" Abby explained hastily.



"Who's Luka?" Brandon asked.



"I was staying with him after my attack," Abby said. John laughed.



"Only her ex-boyfriend!" John shouted.



"I was staying on his couch! Jesus! You were dating Susan at the time, for Christ sake, Carter! What business was it of yours? You were hardly talking to me at the time!" She yelled back. Veronica could tell exactly what was happening and figured that they had needed to have this fight for a very long time now.



"I never slept with Susan," John stated. This statement made the two of them look at each other.



Abby cleared her throat. "Am I the reason you never slept with her?" She asked, her voice cracking.



John looked away from her. "Can we just go home now?" He began to look around for her jacket.



"See? See what I mean?" Abby said exaggerated to Brandon.



"What?" John looked at the three, confused.



"Why do you always run when you're faced with something you can't handle?" Veronica asked, coming up to him.



John looked nervous. "I, uh, I don't know what you're talking about." He stuttered.



"I think you do," Veronica said. She reached for his face and kissed him roughly, forcing his lips open with her tongue. For a brief second, he fought her but then his willpower caved and he began to kiss back.



As their kiss intensified, Abby looked on, mesmerized. John was so desperate, so erotic, and so hungry for Veronica. Abby felt her stomach flipping over and over, wishing to God that was her being kissed like that. One of John's hands wrapped behind Veronica's neck as the other wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.



Abby felt Brandon come up behind her, cupping her breasts. She leaned against him, feeling his strong body supporting her petite frame as his mouth brushed against her neck. She could feel Brandon's strong hands kneading her through her dress, brushing against her hardened nipples, pressing the full orbs as they swelled.



Suddenly, she had on way too many clothes. She watched Veronica remove John's jacket and felt very, very warm. Brandon seemed to have the same idea as she felt her dress slide up her body. Brandon lifted it from her head and proceeded to slide the shorts down her thighs, leaving her only in her G-string. She turned and her mouth met Brandon's as she moaned, feeling his dress shirt against her bare chest.



John was kissing down Veronica's neck as he slid his hands up her skirt, his other hand fondling her breast with his long fingers. He pressed on the stiff nipples, eliciting a deep moan from Veronica. He reached deep between her legs, finding heat and moisture.



"Oh, John." Veronica moaned. She pulled away long enough to take him by the hand and lead him into the bedroom. Once there, she sat back as he covered her body with his own, tasting her flesh, touching every nerve.



Brandon held Abby against his hips as she removed his shirt, exposing a tanned and sculpted chest. Abby found herself thinking briefly of Luka as she ran her hands up his pecs. She had a sudden urge to find out if the organ he had pressed against her stomach was as large as it felt and she began to loosen his belt. He was much taller than she so he was at a very comfortable level. She unzipped his slacks and his maleness sprang towards her, straining the material of his briefs.



John's hand had found his way between their bodies, searching for Veronica's core. He was still fully dressed, sprawled out on the beautiful woman that lie moaning beneath him. His fingers could sense the heat as he gently separated her folds to find her warm puddle of sweetness.



Abby led Brandon to the bedroom, not remembering that John and Veronica had already claimed the bed.



"It's okay, they can share." Brandon whispered into her ear as he urged her forward. Standing at the edge, he turned her around and again began his oral attack of her mouth. Abby felt as if he had a million hands, touching her everywhere that hurt, every crevice of her body in need. She lay back on the bed, her head touching Veronica's arm.



As soon as Veronica felt the contact, she raised her arm to reach around Abby's head, across her neck to her breast. John was kissing down Veronica's belly as his able fingers thrust up inside her core. Abby moaned loudly as Brandon's mouth opened her up, spreading her thighs as wide as she could. Brandon gently stroked her pillowy softness, coaxing more wetness from her soul.



Abby could feel Brandon and what he was doing to her but it was John whom she was staring at. As he made his way to Veronica's opening, he also looked up and their eyes locked. John began orally pleasing Veronica but he was looking at Abby.



Brandon became acutely aware of what was happening so he began to mimic John's movements. He thrust two fingers inside Abby as she groaned loudly, never taking her eyes off John.



John flicked his tongue against Veronica's clitoris, causing Veronica to shudder, but watching Abby's face. Her eyes were glued on him as he imagined it was Abby under his tongue, Abby who he tasted, Abby writhing under his mouth.



Veronica was getting closer, little squeals of delight coming from her each time John thrust his fingers. Brandon began to thrust deeper into Abby as she arched her back. Veronica's hand was still on Abby's breast as Abby heard herself moan. John's eyebrows rose involuntarily as he devoured Veronica's warmth. Veronica's thrusting soon became urgent, begging for more.



"Oh, God, yes, John, harder!" She begged as John thrust into her. Abby felt her own arousal jump a notch as she could see John's shoulder moving, increasing his speed. He sucked her clitoris with urgency, knowing what to do to bring Veronica over the top.



Abby began moaning, her husky panting becoming louder. Her head thrashing about on the pillow, each time returning to see John still watching her, the look in his eyes full of desire. Abby began to buck her hips towards Brandon's mouth.



"Oh, yes! Oh, God, Yes, Yes, Oh, John!" Abby screamed as her climax hit. Veronica's hit at the same time as her thighs clamped down onto John's drilling tongue. He continued to lap at her wetness, drinking her offering.



Brandon smiled as Abby's convulsions ceased, knowing he'd done well. He finally sat back on the bed, laughing slightly to himself.



"I'll remember that one, nurse Abby," he snickered. She pulled her attentions away from John and she kissed Brandon. Abby was doing all she could not to become so involved in John's after play treatment that he was giving Veronica and somehow find a way to apologize to the man who had brought her so skillfully to a climax.



"I am so sorry," Abby whispered as she kissed Brandon's face.



"Its okay, Abby." He smiled, understanding what was going on.



John quickly wiped his face on the sheet and kissed his way up Veronica's body. He smiled when he got to her face.



"Hello again," she cooed, kissing his nose. "Why Johnny, I'm afraid you have just way too many clothes on." She pulled at his shirt, which had come totally untucked.



"Uh, that's okay, Veronica. I'm fine." He pulled back, not allowing her to get a good hold of him.



"Is our friend there being obstinate again?" Brandon asked as Abby was curled up against him, gently stroking the swelling in his briefs.



"He doesn't want to get undressed," Veronica, whined playfully.



"It's okay, really." John blushed a she ran his fingers across Veronica's chest.



"Excuse me," Brandon said to Abby and he got off the bed. John rolled over onto his back as the girls scooted closer together on the opposite side.



"These two together are so hot, Veronica whispered in Abby's ear.



Brandon stood at the end of the bed and held out his hands. John hesitantly sat up and stood.



"Brandon, I don't want to do this," John said as Brandon's hand grasped John's very swollen groin causing him to moan softly.



"What is it, baby? Is it the scars?" Brandon whispered as he pressed their bodies together. He could feel John nod as their mouths came together. "Its okay, John. I'm sure Abby has seen scars before."



"I was there when he was stabbed. I was the one who found the knife. I think that John's just really very modest," Abby whispered to Veronica.



"Really?" Veronica grinned, thinking that that was not her observation of John.



"I've never seen him without at least a T-shirt and sweat pants," Abby revealed.



"It's all right, John, no one expects you to be perfect. We love you just the way you are." Brandon mumbled against his face. John was relaxing to his touch. Brandon slowly began to unbutton John's shirt, following each opening with his mouth.



John's neck became limp as his fingers combed through Brandon's hair. Brandon stopped to suck on a nipple, causing John to moan audibly.



"This is so much better than listening at the shower," Abby whispered, feeling her wetness increase.



Brandon slowly slid John's shirt off his shoulders, revealing a much thinner body than Abby remembered. She could see the scars on his back, now a faint and barely noticeable shade of pink. Brandon began to unfasten the slacks, getting on his knees before John. He slid the slacks down John's hips, revealing a pair of flannel boxers and a tight ass. Abby was the one to moan this time.



Finally free from his slacks, Brandon also removed John's socks, all while teasing John's flannel encased erection with his mouth. Brandon ran his hands up John's thighs as he noticed the wet spot on the front of John's shorts.



"This is a fine piece of manhood." Brandon joked as he slid the boxers off and tossed them out of the way. Veronica felt Abby's hand tighten on her thigh.



"He likes you," John chuckled quietly. Brandon was thankful to hear the humor return.



"Oh, it's not me, I'm afraid. It's what I do." Brandon took the head into his mouth and John gasped.



"When are they going to turn around?" Abby whispered.



"Hey, you two," Veronica giggled. "We're missing out on the show here." She stated. Both John and Brandon laughed.



"Oh, you ladies want to see what I'm doing, do you?" Brandon teased, nibbling up the length of John's penis. He playfully pushed John back onto the bed. Abby had only caught glimpses of the long scar that ran down John's front and she was surprised by its length. Her heart ached for all the pain he'd gone through.



Brandon sucked John's entire member into his mouth, moaning as he took his full length. Abby saw John's hips thrust for more. Veronica reached out and entwined her fingers around the back of his hand. He glanced up at her and smiled.



"Here. Hand them this." Veronica handed Abby a tube of lube and a condom. Abby looked at it.



"They're going to . . .” She asked, watching Brandon slide his mouth up and down John's length and she could see the most wonderful expressions flashing across John's face. She also noticed him clutching Veronica's fingers.



"You wanna talk hot?" Veronica purred. Abby noticed Brandon's outreached hand and handed him the required items. John had his eyes closed; concentrating on what Brandon was doing to his scrotum.



Abby was leaning against Veronica's chest, watching. While one of Veronica's hands held John's, Veronica reached around and began to play with Abby's labia. Abby gasped and John looked up at her, making sure she was all right. Once he saw the look of pure rapture on Abby's face, he looked down at Brandon. Brandon was placing a condom on himself. Still stroking John, Brandon smiled.



"You okay?" Brandon whispered. John nodded slowly.



"So far, so good," he replied. Brandon chuckled. Brandon took the tube of lube, having to remove his hand from John's body, and squeezed a large amount into his hand.



"May I fuck you up the ass, John Carter?" Brandon asked as he brought his fingers down and swirled them against John's puckered opening. The vulgarities of hearing him say that made the situation easier for John to handle at that moment. With his emotions so close to the surface, Brandon figured asking if he could make love would throw John completely off. John nodded, his muscles tensing. He tried hard to forget that there were other people in the room, just watching. It was easier when Veronica participated but now, he felt on display.



Brandon inserted one very slick finger and John's breath caught in his throat. He was nervous; probably more nervous than he'd been the first time Brandon had done this. It was going to take all his concentration to force himself to relax, while all he wanted to do was scream.



Abby could not believe how turned on she was. She was dripping, soaking the sheet from Veronica's manipulations. Her insides ached, watching Brandon's hand stroking John and his slickened fingers under him, knowing just what they were doing. Abby had quite a bit of experience with anal penetration and she was a firm believer. She lifted herself off Veronica and crawled towards John. She curled herself up around his head and touched his cheek.



"Hey, there," She whispered as he jumped in surprise from her touch. He tried to smile but Brandon had just inserted another finger, causing him to gasp and his eyes to close in pleasure. He moaned quietly.



"Relax for him, John. Relax so he can enter you without hurting you." Abby ran her finger down the side of his face gently placing light kisses on his sweaty brow.



"Oh, man," John exhaled loudly, feeling Brandon enter a third finger. It slipped in much easier.



"Abby, come here," Brandon urged; one hand was busy thrusting gently into John and the other reaching for her hand. Abby scooted to his side. Brandon placed her hand onto John's smooth, hard penis.



"Oh, fuck!" John gasped the second Abby touched him. His eyes were closed and his back arched as she leaned over and kissed his chest. Brandon took Abby's hand and led one of her fingers to enter with his.



Abby gasped as she entered his oiled cavity, he was so warm. She'd never had a guy willing to allow her to enter them, it was always the other way around and it was so much tighter than she had imagined. She slid her finger along Brandon's, twisting and exploring.



"Brandon, now, please now," John, begged, looking at Brandon between his knees. Brandon smiled.



"Okay, Abby, this one is all mine," He stated as they both withdrew their fingers. Abby moved up to John's chest, licking a tiny peak. John threw his head back as he arched, gritting his teeth as Brandon entered him completely in one strong thrust. Abby watched his face, first registering pain but then softening as his muscles loosened around Brandon's width. As his expression changed back to rapture, Brandon began to slide in and out of the tight crevice.



"Oh, God, John, you are so beautiful," Abby murmured, lifting her body partially onto his chest as she brought her lips down on his. He held the back of her head, his mouth welcoming her like a long lost love. Veronica moved behind her husband, fondling his balls and inserting a greased finger, matching her thrusts with those John was receiving. Brandon moaned loudly.



Brandon felt his climax rushing to the surface and this was one time in which he wanted to finish before John. He braced himself with John's knees pulled high over his shoulders and began to thrust hard and fast, clamping his hand around John's penis, stopping all flow of blood.



John pulled his mouth away from Abby, unable to breath. His throat was totally dry and his moans were constant, increasing with Brandon's assault. Veronica was very much involved in the action, having inserted several fingers into Brandon's rectum, meeting each stroke with equal strength. Finally with one final thrust, Brandon groaned loudly as his orgasm rushed through his body, shooting jet after jet of hot liquid, filling the latex safety net. Brandon pulled out and Abby again attacked John's mouth.



Before John knew what had hit him, he rolled Abby over, his sweat covered body enveloping hers as he pressed himself against her. They were both moaning and seeking; both were sharing a desperate physical hunger for one another. Abby's mouth kissed down his neck, tasting the sweat that was dripping from him as he moaned in her ear. Her hands clutched his body, trying to pull him into her own, needing to become one. John began to trail kisses down her neck, getting increasingly closer to the breast he cupped with his hand when he suddenly stopped, his breathing ragged, and his chest heaving. He laid his head on her shoulder and let out a deep, painful sounding breath.



"John, please," Abby begged, her hips thrusting against his. He rolled off her and threw his arm up over his eyes. Brandon and Veronica took immediate notice.



"I can't," he shook his head, still staring up at the ceiling, still unable to fully catch his breath. Abby rolled onto her side, draping a leg over his hip and grasping his erection.



"John, I want you," she said but he jerked away, rolling even farther from her touch, then getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.



"I can't. I can't do this." He still shook his head, amazed at his own stupidity. How could he have possibly thought he would be able to follow through with this? How could he have thought he would be able to stay at this? How could he do this with . . . with her? He bent over and reached for his boxers. Abby spooned her naked body up around his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She laid her head against his back and he could feel her hot streaks of tears.



He instantly turned to face her, pulling her into a loving embrace, stroking her head, soothing her.



"Shh, Abby. It's okay," he chanted quietly.



"What's wrong with me, John? What do I do so terrible that makes me hurt so badly all the time?" She sobbed. John's heart broke.



"Abby, you are more perfect than you know," he whispered, kissing the top of her head, rocking slightly. Abby sat up, wiping the tears with the backs of her hands.



"Then why can't you love me?" She begged for an answer. He stared at her for the longest time, his eyes connected with hers like they had been born that way.



"I do. That's the problem, can't you see that?" He whispered, cupping her beautiful face. "I can't make love to you because if I let myself touch you that way, I won't ever be able to let you go. Because I love you," He admitted. Abby sat up and pressed her lips against his. They melted together as one, as they had been meant to do for so long.



Brandon and Veronica carefully rose from the bed so as not to disturb the lovers and they left the room. Abby slowly lay back down, bringing John's body down with her. His hands were tangled in her hair as he kissed her deeply.



"John," Abby whispered his name as he began kissing down her neck. The kisses were no longer feathery light. They had taken on a sense of urgency, a desire that she felt in his hands and his mouth. Abby arched her chest up to meet his tongue, allowing him to slide a hand under her. John moaned as he kissed down her chest and this time, he continued to the swell of her breast. They both gasped as he took a taunt nipple into his mouth for the first time.



"John, please, I want to be yours, I need to be yours," Abby mumbled. She had never felt like this before. She had had her share of lovers in the past, even some very good lovers but with John, it was so much more than sex. This was from the inside, hurting kind of love. She didn't know if it was pleasure or pain. All she could tell was she felt.



"Oh, Abby," he groaned, releasing her nipple, feeling her heaving chest rise and fall. He laid his head on her stomach. "I love the way your skin smells." He smiled; kissing light feathery kisses around her belly button.



"You know what I like?" She asked, giggling as she stroking his hair.



"What?" He asked. He was lying between her legs, up over her pelvis, running his fingers up and down the inside of her thigh.



"I love to smell your towel after you shower," she admitted. He chuckled, kissing along her midsection. He smiled up again at her before going lower.



"Abby?" He asked, kissing down her thigh towards her knee. She spread her legs for him, enjoying just being worshipped this way.



"Yes, John?" She would say yes to anything he asked of her at this moment.



"This is more than tonight," he nibbled the sensitive area behind her knee. There wasn't a single centimeter of her skin that he hadn't touched, kissed, or tasted yet.



"Uh, huh," she moaned, never realizing how erotic her legs can be.



"I can't be just your friend anymore," he ran his mouth up the inside of her thigh. He could see her dripping from anticipation. Abby was raising her hips slightly, calling to him.



"I don't want you as just my friend," she informed him. He smiled, kissing up to her folds of soft flesh. He gently parted her with his fingers.



"Oh, God!" Abby cried as he ran his tongue along her length. She was convinced. The rumors were indeed true. John was good at oral sex. He lapped hungrily; tasting her, drinking her in as if he were dehydrated and she was the only pond. She bucked her hips up as he pressed his face deeper, his tongue entering her depths. "Oh, man, you're good, oh, John, oh, yes." She mumbled nonstop. He withdrew his tongue and inserted two fingers as he sucked in her clitoris. Abby screamed as the waves of pleasure hit her suddenly, John thrusting and sucking hard against her pelvis.



Once her involuntary jerking ceased, Abby realized he was still inside her, licking slowly at the remaining fluid. She tried to catch her breath, panting and whimpering from his caresses.



John held his fingers in her opening, feeling her clenching and unclenching, tightening around them. She was the warmest, smoothest place he wanted to be at the moment and he continued to taste her sweet syrup. He'd always known she'd taste good but he hadn't realized how good.



"Come here," she pulled him up, needing to kiss him. He withdrew with a kiss and joined her up on the pillow, still lying on top of her. Abby wrapped her arms around his waist as she kissed him deeply, grinding her hips up towards his. "I want to taste you." She moaned, reaching down and grasping his petrified pole. He moaned.



"Abby, I don't think I could handle that right now. I have been like this all day and the only place I'm going to get any release is inside you." He whispered into her ear. Abby felt the chills run across her body.



"Please," she begged, looking deep into his eyes. He smiled slightly.



"Do you have any idea how long I've loved you?" He asked tenderly. She blushed.



"John?"



"Yes, Abby?" He asked.



"Stop talking and make love to me," she urged, grasping him tightly. He moaned and began kissing her neck. While he did this, he reached up to the nightstand and grabbed one of the many condoms that lay there. He ripped open the pack and quickly put the condom on. He hurt so badly that he didn't want to lose control from the touch of his own hand. Abby's hand was still fondling his scrotum, massaging the area leading to his back door.



"Are you sure? There's no turning back now," he held himself firmly against her wet opening.



"I am surer than you know," she cooed, grasping his buttock with both hands, bringing him inside her.



John was as hard as an oak, swollen with a pain like he'd never felt.



"Oh, Abby," he gasped. He resisted the urge to shove in deep and hard but wasn't sure how long he'd take. He wanted to have her begging for him to stop before he'd allow himself. He slid almost all the way out, paused, then back in, experimenting with the strength, depth, position, and speed of which made her face change expressions.



Once finding an angle and depth that seemed to create the most pleasure for her, he boldly began to increase his speed.



"Oh, God!" Abby exclaimed. She screamed, holding onto him as if her life depended on it. Suddenly, her hips thrust forward up off the mattress, forcing John still deeper. "Oh, my fucking God. Oh, God." She gasped, all through her body sparks were shooting off.



John slowed his pace, allowing her orgasm to subside. He chuckled, watching her face, his own covered in sweat.



"Wanna go for three?" He kissed her chin.



"Oh, God, John." She said, hoarse and her throat dry. "How do you hold yourself back?" He smiled.



"I have my ways," he winked. He'd been through the entire medical dictionary in his mind and was somewhere around 'revascularization'. "So, Miss Lockhart, you up for round three?"



"There is no way, John Carter." She giggled, feeling his hardness all the way to her heart.



"Wanna bet?" He teased, thrusting slowly and deeply inside of her. Abby groaned.



"Oh, are you always this good?" She asked, meeting his thrust.



"Oh, always." He bobbed his head as he concentrated. Slowly, gradually, he made each thrust a separate action, pulling back and going forward with very purposeful movements. Abby thought she felt him swell inside her, filling her like no one ever had.



John was lost in his concentration. He held himself up on one arm, his other snaking between them until he found Abby's nub. Abby sucked in a gasp of air.



"Oh, John," She moaned loudly and he began massaging her, using her own moisture. His movements were increasing, rapidly getting stronger and more urgent. With his manipulations, Abby could not believe it when she felt another orgasm rushing to the surface. John thrust with a newfound abandon, as he had to withdraw his hand and support his own upper body weight. Sweat dripped off his nose, onto her chest and they both gasped for air.



"Oh, John, yes, oh, yes, now, please, yes," came a continuous string of commands.



"Oh, Abby. Yes, oh, God, Abby, I love you," John panted his own monologue. Suddenly, John felt Abby's inside walls contract upon his organ, which sent his own release coursing through his body like a lightning strike. He thrust over and over into her body, filling the condom until he was afraid it would burst.



Finally, they collapsed onto each other, John withdrawing painfully. He wrapped his sweat covered body against hers, kissing her softly as she cuddled against him. She noticed his entire body was trembling.



"You cold?" She asked, sliding her finger up his slick upper arm. He shook his head.



"Not at all," he kissed her cheek.



"Do you always shake like this?" She asked, her nursing side alerted. He chuckled.



"Only when it's good," he smiled, "and that was really, really good." He snuggled closer, both their bodies finally totally giving out. They slowly slipped into a deep sleep, still wrapped together as one.