- Text Size +
The two couples settled into the back of the limousine, Brandon and Veronica on one side and John and Abby across from them. As soon as they began driving, Veronica's hand again found Brandon's groin as they moaned and fondled each other openly. Abby was leaning against John, who had his arms wrapped around her as they watched the couple get involved. John laughed nervously, looking away.



"So, how about them Bulls." He joked, making Abby also laugh.



"Dinner was nice." She said, trying not to listen to the moans of pleasure.



"Yes, it was." John said, finding his eyes drawn to the couple. His eyes were watching Veronica caress Brandon's groin. He shifted uncomfortably as his erection became obvious in his slacks.



"I would never have expected you to be so open to this kind of stuff." Abby teased him, also noticing how tight John's pants suddenly were. He cleared his throat.



"Kind of hard not to get in to it when it's two feet in front of you." He bantered back, whispering painfully.



"What would you do if I reached over and grabbed you like that?" She pointed to Veronica's hand. John groaned and laughed.



"Probably have a heart attack," John laughed.



"Not until you take me dancing, Mister." She playfully teased.



"I already bought you dinner," he returned. They were having such a wonderful time. Abby shook her head.



"Nope. Tonight is going to cost you to get to do that with me." She smiled wickedly. John's eyebrows were raised high on his forehead.



"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" He asked.



Abby smiled, "most definitely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~



"So, John, when are we going to get there?" Veronica asked, having stopped fondling Brandon, wanting him to need it bad by the time they returned to the hotel. John opened the window leading to the front.



"Algier, how far are we?" He asked.



"Very soon, Dr. Carter," Algier answered. John raised the window again.



"Should be any time." John told the group.



"I can't believe your grandmother let Algier help you with this." Abby giggled.



"He's off tonight," John smiled. "Gamma doesn't know," he admitted, looking like a guilty child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. They all laughed.



They felt the car come to a stop. John and Brandon fixed their shirts and the girls got their purses ready. Algier opened up the door.



"Here we are, Dr. Carter," Algier said. The men got out first, John unable to stop smiling. He was getting excited. Brandon assisted Veronica from the car and John held out his hand for Abby. As soon as she emerged, Abby looked around, dumbfounded.



They were standing in front of what looked like an old warehouse, all murky, and looked to be shut down. Abby looked out on the other side of the car and was confused when she saw rows and rows of parked cars.



"What the hell?" Abby looked around feeling very overdressed. She looked at John, who was grinning from ear to ear.



"Remember, fantasy, hunger, and trust?" He whispered, drawing her hands close to his chest. She looked into his sparkling eyes and nodded.



"This afternoon was the fantasy," Veronica stated, Brandon's arm wrapped firmly around her shoulders.



"The hunger is already there." Brandon said.



"Abby, now I need to know," John whispered, bringing his lips just centimeters from hers. "Do you trust me?" He asked. She felt the chills run down her arms as she felt his breath on her lips.



"Yes," she replied as he kissed her for the first time.



They melted together, mouths opening for one another as they pressed their bodies against each other. Abby's arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled her to his chest. She could feel his hands slide down her naked back, one hand slipping in the back of her dress. Abby felt him smile against her mouth as he felt her choice of undergarments. John pulled away, laughing.



"My, God, Abby, you are trying to give me a heart attack, aren't you?" He bent over, trying to control and hide his alerted organ as Abby laughed.



"What did I say about dancing, John Truman Carter?" She teased, touching his shoulder.



"Give me a sec, okay? I can't walk, much less dance right now." He took several deep breaths. Veronica winked towards Abby.



"Okay, let's try this again," John laughed, taking Abby's arm in his. "I want to see those in the light, okay?" He whispered as he led the group to the door. Abby was still smiling at him.



John stopped in front of the door smiling at Abby one more time, and then pushed the door open.



The sounds of loud music spilled out into the parking lot as they made their way inside. Abby looked around like she was at a carnival. She suddenly realized where they were.



"A dance hall? A swing dance hall?" She exclaimed, getting excited, John was smiling ear-to-ear.



"Yup," he stated.



"But I'm not dressed for this kind of dancing. Veronica and I even bought dresses," She babbled. Algier handed John a hanger with Abby's new dress still wrapped in dark plastic.



"You were looking for this?" John winked.



"How did you know?" Abby squealed, getting very excited.



"You think I'd go to a costume shop?" Veronica laughed, letting Abby know the whole thing was planned.



"You didn't," she laughed at John, who just nodded.



"I believe we would all be a bit more comfortable if we slipped into something a bit more, let's say loose?" John winked, handing Veronica her dress and a bag with their shoes and Brandon his suit. "Thanks, Algier. I owe you," John smiled, taking his own suit from the chauffer. Algier chuckled as he waited for them to go change.



"The ladies room is, I believe this way," Veronica said as she looked around until she saw the sign indicating the restrooms. She led Abby towards a door marked 'Dames'. John and Brandon also went to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



"I cannot believe you were in on this whole thing," Abby scolded playfully as they hurried into a changing area.



"But this is what the entire evening is all about, fulfilling fantasies." Veronica replied as they both began laughing. "Honey, John came up with this whole idea. I guess it's time to see if all that teaching he's been doing has done you any good." Veronica smiled.



"I cannot believe this," Abby laughed, setting her hanger onto a bench. This area was obviously used for changing into the 'proper' attire for dancing. The room was complete with lockers and all.



"John says he used to come here quite frequently. He says he loves it, but hasn't been here in awhile." Veronica explained while removing her dress right in the middle of the dressing room. Abby was still a bit more reserved. She carefully pulled out her new dress and looked at it.



"Think John will like it?" She held it up while Veronica slipped her dress over her head.



"Honey, he is so wrapped around your finger right now, you could come out there naked and he'd take you out on that dance floor anyway!" They laughed at the graphic image in both of their heads. Abby put on her simple yet feminine red dress.



She looked beautiful. The dress was flowing, just to her knees with a full skirt when she twirled yet shaped to her frame in the bodice. Veronica had on a simple yet old-fashioned flowered dress that showed off her tanned and long legs. Abby did a twirl in the mirror and realized she had forgotten something.



"Oh, Veronica. I can't dance in this dress. Look." She held up her dress to reveal her behind. Veronica laughed and reached into the bag.



"Now, do you really think I'd let you come here without some sort of protection? You're saving that for your man." She handed Abby a pair of red spandex biker shorts. "This is what everyone else can see." She laughed.



"Thank you," Abby blushed, taking the shorts, and putting them on under her dress. After changing their shoes, they packed up their belongings to send out with Algier and headed out to meet the men.



Both men stood watching the dancers on the huge dance floor. Abby could see John bouncing to the music much in the same way she'd seen him do at home when he got excited about some song. Veronica cleared her throat and they both turned around.



All four stood speechless. The women looked fabulous and the men, dressed in their Zoot suits, looked equally handsome. John wore a dark blue pinstripe jacket, complete with padded shoulders, a crisp white silky dress shirt, and a pair of very loose trousers and of course, suspenders. He also had one of the loudest ties on that Abby had ever seen and an equally loud scarf was hanging down his chest. He tipped his fedora her way.



"Ma'am," he winked. "I do believe that dress is in need of something." He smiled and walked up to her, bringing something out from his pocket. He began to pin it on the front of her dress at the collar line.



Abby looked down and saw a sparkling diamond encased brooch.



"This belonged to my great grandmother," he said quietly as he pinned it carefully as not to poke her skin.



"It's beautiful," she said, touching it softly.



"So are you," he smiled, extending his arm.



Brandon and Veronica also looked the part. Veronica had bought Brandon's outfit while she and Abby had been shopping and he looked right out of the history books. He had pants similar to Johns, a cream-colored shirt, plaid vest, jacket and another brightly colored tie. Instead of a scarf, Brandon has a silk hanky tucked loosely in the breast pocket of his jacket.



The music was so loud that it was hard for anyone to talk but talking was far from anyone's mind. John led them to a table and he backed up onto the dance floor, enticing Abby to follow. Abby looked at Veronica and giggled.



"Go for it, honey," Veronica urged. Abby smiled and as soon as she came within reaching distance, John swept her off onto the dance floor, bouncing and moving like a professional jitter bugger.



John had taught Abby so much she soon discovered. She was able to keep up with him and soon found herself barely touching the ground as they hopped, jumped, and swung throughout the room. They had been dancing together for months so they knew one another's bodies very well and could read each other's actions.



Abby found herself screaming and laughing as John swung her around his hips, over his back and back down in front of him. He looked so happy and she couldn't remember a time where she felt so complete.



"Is your back okay?" She yelled as they faced each other, hands tightly entwined.



"Don't worry about my back." He nodded. He pulled her towards him and pushed her back out, twirling her, making her skirt flair up around her hips. He pulled her close again.



"You didn't take them off, did you?" He asked, kicking their legs in unison. She knew what he was talking about without him even having to state it.



"Under the shorts." She laughed as she gracefully slid under him and found his hands waiting for her on the other side.



Brandon and Veronica watched in amazement, as the couple knew every move and each step the other was taking. They danced with a newfound energy, with the knowledge that they would be together.



"You want to get out there and dance, Darling?" Brandon asked. Veronica shook her head.



"I'm young at heart dear, but that is ridiculous!" She laughed as they joyfully watched the other two on the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Oh, my God!" Abby yelled breathlessly as they made their way back to the table. Both their faces were dripping in sweat and they were panting but smiling.



"You remembered every move I showed you," John laughed, taking the water Brandon held up for him.



"You two look fabulous out there," Veronica smiled. John held out his hand to her.



"May I have this dance?" John asked. Veronica laughed at him.



"Not unless you plan on playing doctor tonight," she stated, only half serious.



"Hey, Johnny!" A young man called, patting John on the back. "May I dance with your partner?" He winked at Abby.



"That's up to her." John nodded, giving Abby permission. Not that she needed permission, per say, but he wanted to make sure she knew he didn't mind. He smiled. "Go on," he urged. The young man held out his hand and Abby accepted.



John watched Abby return to the dance floor and that annoying pang of jealousy raised its ugly head once again. She's just dancing, he told himself. Harmless dancing. He watched the young man place his hands on Abby's waist. Thinking he was crazy for feeling this way, he quickly searched the room for familiar faces; he spotted a group of women he'd danced with before.



"Any of you ladies care to dance?" He asked as he approached the group.



"Oh, Johnny, we haven't seen you in so long." One of them leaned close to him.



"Of course, handsome. I'd love to dance," A beautiful blonde took hold of his hand and allowed him to lead her to the dance floor.



Abby watched John from the corner of her eye. He had been so willing to let her dance with another man that she thought maybe all this sexual energy she thought was happening was just one sided. She knew that when she spotted him with the blonde, she felt insanely jealous. If it had been her, she would never have given him permission to dance with another woman. She'd have wanted him to dance with her and only her for the entire night.



John walked his dance partner back to her table.



"Thanks, Betty," he gave her a kiss on the cheek. She was still holding tightly onto his arm, having other plans.



"Johnny, can you walk with me out to the parking lot? I'm sure our girlfriend won't mind." She ran her finger up his thigh.



"She's not my girlfriend." John snapped quickly, surprising even himself. Betty cooed and pressed her body up against his, playing with his hat.



"Well, anyway. She's still out there and I need to get something from my car." She flirted openly. John saw Abby still kicking up her heels, looking to be having a wonderful time without him so he figured why not?



"Sure," he replied. It was dark outside and he didn't think she should go out there alone. Besides, her curvaceous body felt mighty nice against his. Betty was a beautiful girl and a whole day of sexual tension was beginning to get to him. Besides, Abby didn't seem that interested in him anymore. Her current dance partner was doing his own job of placing his hands all over her body as they danced. Brandon had even gotten farther with Abby than he had. Besides, he would just walk Betty to her car, nothing wrong with being a gentleman.



Betty wrapped her hand in his and ran her fingers up and down his arm as they walked. Brandon looked up and saw John leaving the building with a fantastic blonde in a short skirt.



"Uh, oh. I think we have trouble," he mumbled. Veronica looked in the same direction.



"What is he doing?" She demanded quietly.



"Getting some physical release?" Brandon asked as he stood. "Look, I'm going to go out there and dance with Abby, keeping her on the dance floor. Give him a couple minutes to get it out of his system and go out there and drag his ass back in here. He's too close to having what he wants to screw it up now," Brandon instructed. Veronica nodded, watching the door. Brandon made his way to where Abby was dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Veronica waited about fifteen minutes and then headed out to the parking lot. Just as expected, John had Betty backed up against the wall, one of his hands was grasping her bare ass as the other pressed against her breast. Betty had her legs wrapped around his pelvis, John thrusting against her as they kissed deeply. Veronica cleared her throat, causing John to pull back from Betty, clearly caught. Betty whimpered.



"John, we need to talk," Veronica stated. She watched as he looked at her guiltily.



"I'll see you later, Betty," he said as she fixed her dress.



"Who's she, your mother?" Betty ran her hand across the front of his trousers. She had been so close to actually getting them open. John pulled away and he began pacing.



"What are you doing?" Veronica asked, trying not to sound like she was accusing him. Betty sighed loudly and John apologized with his eyes. She went back inside.



"Abby is doing fine in there without me," he said, exasperated.



"What the hell are you talking about, John?" Veronica was shocked. "You told her to go dance. She's having fun. John, if you didn't want her to dance with anyone else, then you should have said something."



"I couldn't," he admitted, his entire body flustered. He'd gotten pretty far with Betty, but not as far as he wanted and he was in pain. He needed to be needed that way and he just didn't see it happening with Abby. Veronica could see the desperation in his eyes.



"Why don't we get the other two and head home," she suggested. He laughed sarcastically.



"No, thanks, Veronica. I'm frustrated enough right now. Look, this whole night has been one huge build up to something that isn't going to happen, wasn't meant to happen and shouldn't happen. Why don't you just go back in there and let me take care of myself, okay? Abby's having fun. Let her enjoy herself and tomorrow we'll wake up as friends," he said.



"Is that what you want?" Veronica asked. He looked at her for several moments.



"No, but that's all I'm going to get, Veronica. Abby is my best friend and I'd rather her be my friend than for her to be disappointed with me or mad at me. Just let her dance and enjoy the evening. I'll get over this…this frustration and come back in there and join you. Just leave it alone, will you?" He tried explaining. Veronica shook her head.



"No, I will not." She stated so clearly it even took John by surprise. "Do you love her?" She asked.



"What?" He asked, looking at her stunned.



"I asked if you love her." Veronica repeated.



"Abby?" He asked.



"No. The slut I just caught you with, of course, Abby. Do you, John Truman Carter love Abby?" She stated, hoping to make herself quite clear. He paused, hoping to make the right choice.



"Yes. I do, very much," he finally admitted out loud.



"Then get your ass in there and get her." Veronica smiled. "Take her away from all those other guys and go claim her as yours. Tell her what you feel, John. She needs to hear it from you and no one else," Veronica urged. He stood there looking at the door for several minutes.



"You're right," He nodded, suddenly feeling very much in control. "You're right. I love Abby Lockhart and I'm going to tell her." He smiled at Veronica and then started for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Brandon and Abby were on their way back to the table, laughing when John and Veronica returned. John pulled Abby to the side.



"I need to talk you," he said quietly. Abby had flashes of his relapse, when he made her go into the drug lockup to tell her he'd taken two Vicodin. She looked at him, worried.



"What's wrong?" She asked, searching his face for a clue. He looked so nervous.



"Look, I have a confession to make," he started nervously.



"Did you take something?" She assumed that was what he was going to say. He looked frustrated.



"Do you think that's all there is to me?" He asked, suddenly feeling the anger build up inside. "You know what? Forget it!" He threw his hands up. "Just forget I said anything, okay? If that's all you think, that I'm just a junkie and that's all I ever need to talk to you about then just forget it!" He stormed off to the other side of the room, quickly disappearing into the crowd. Abby stood there, speechless.



"What the hell got into him? Abby snapped as she turned to Veronica and Brandon. Not waiting for an answer from either one Abby picked up her pack of cigarettes from the table and stalked off out the front doors.



Brandon and Veronica stood with their mouths opened not believing what they just witnessed. Neither one of them understood how everything suddenly got so out of control.



"What just happened?" Brandon whispered to Veronica.



"I don't know, Hon," Veronica shrugged.







"Well, that went well," Brandon, stated, exhaling deeply.



"You know what?" She asked her husband.



"What, Hon?" Brandon asked, seeing how tired his wife looked.



"I give up, maybe they aren't meant to be together and I need a good fuck!" She exclaimed. Brandon couldn't help but chuckle.



"So do they!" He replied, pulling his wife closer. "So do they."