- Text Size +
Luka hummed to himself as he carried a pile of laundry into the bedroom. Placing it on the bed, he methodically sorted the clothes into various piles before putting them away neatly. Technically it had been Dave's turn to do the laundry, but Dave was at work. And besides, whenever Dave folded the laundry it always seemed to end up jammed in the first available space in his closets. Luka often wondered just how Dave managed to find anything to wear. Of course it helped that most of his wardrobe consisted of jeans and t-shirts.

Carrying a pair of jeans to Dave's closet, Luka frowned as he looked at the pile of clothes that had either fallen off their hangers, or more likely, had never made it on to the hangers in the first place. Sighing, he grabbed a hanger and started hanging the clothes up properly.

Luka had nearly finished tidying the closet when he noticed the small box on the floor almost covered with sneakers and boots. He knew he shouldn't look inside. After all, whatever was in there, was obviously something that Dave didn't want Luka to see, otherwise why else would it have been pushed almost to the back. After struggling with his conscience for a few minutes, Luka finally gave in and opened the box.

Luka sorted through the bits and pieces in the box with not a little puzzlement. Why on earth had Dave kept all this junk, he wondered. There was a length of cord, the type that you might use on a camping trip...a long white feather...some candles, which when Luka sniffed them, gave off a faint coffee odor. Finally, rummaging in the bottom of the box, he came across a pair of handcuffs.

Luka sat there, staring at the handcuffs. Of course, he thought as he picked them out of the box with a faint rattle of the chain.

Luka was no stranger to the idea of B&D. One of his first cases when he started work in the U.S. had been a woman whose nipple had become infected after a piercing had gone wrong. Luka had been curious as to why anyone would want to pierce such sensitive parts of their anatomy and the woman had taken great delight in explaining to him all about it. "Sticks and stones may break my bones," she had said, "But whips and chains excite me."

Luka had patched her up and sent her on her way with instructions to wait six weeks after any piercings before putting pressure on them. Since then he had often wondered what sort of people were involved in that sort of scene. And now he knew that he was sleeping with one. He wondered why Dave had never mentioned it to him. After all, if he had his own handcuffs and rope, then he must have been pretty into it. Luka sighed. Maybe Dave thought him too old to be interested in such things. Although chronologically there was not a great disparity in their ages, Luka's thirty-seven to Dave's twenty-nine, Luka knew that emotionally the gap was a lot bigger. Maybe Dave was afraid that Luka would be shocked and appalled at the idea of using the handcuffs on him.

Luka was suddenly aware of a stirring in his groin as he visualized Dave tied to the bed, with one of the bandana's from the box covering his eyes. He moaned softly to himself at the thought of running his hands all over Dave's naked body. And Dave wouldn't be able to see where Luka's caresses were going...he wouldn't be able to stop Luka from teasing and tormenting him, before finally pleasuring him to the best of his ability.

A plan started to form in Luka's mind.



"You've had a smile on your face all through dinner," said Dave as he took a mouthful of food. "What's up?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full," said Luka, still smiling. He had been on the edge of his seat throughout the entire meal, after his busy afternoon. He could only hope that Dave would appreciate it.

"Yes Mom," said Dave, grinning.

Finally he pushed the empty plate away from him. "Man, that was good...so what's for dessert?"

"I had a little something 'different' in mind," said Luka slowly. Looking into Dave's eyes, he said. "Do you trust me, Dave?"

Dave frowned, "What's this about, Luka?"

"It is about me taking control for tonight...I want to do something 'different'...special...so I ask you again...do you trust me?"

Dave was puzzled by the intensity of Luka's gaze, "Of course I trust you," he said, softly.

"Then close your eyes."

Dave did so. He could hear Luka move away from him and then he felt Luka's strong hands encircle his wrists. Dave smiled as Luka massaged his wrists before removing his watch. The smile faded as he felt cold metal against his wrists and a brief clicking sound. "Luka," he said in alarm as his eyes flew open to see the handcuffs on his wrists. "What are you doing?"

"Shh," said Luka reassuringly. "I promise that I will not hurt you...all I want to do is give you pleasure...will you let me?"

Dave looked at the handcuffs and then at Luka. "Looks like I don't have a choice," he said, smiling as he moved his hands to the extent of the chain. A shiver of anticipation swept through his body at the thought.

Luka noticed the shiver and said "If you want to stop at any point, just say..," he struggled to think of some 'safe-word' to use. Not that he was planning on hurting Dave in any way. Tonight was going to be about pleasure, not pain. But he didn't want Dave to feel pressured into doing anything he didn't want to. "Just say 'Chem 7'," he said, with a flash of inspiration, "and I will stop immediately, okay?"

"Chem 7," snickered Dave, "Yeah sure."

Luka kissed him gently on the lips before producing a bandana from his pocket and tying if over Dave's eyes. Dave bit his lip but made no sound as his surroundings disappeared under the layer of cloth.

Standing up, Luka pulled Dave by the handcuffs, "Come with me," he ordered. With one arm around Dave, he guided him around the room past real and imaginary obstacles. Although Dave knew that they were heading for the bedroom, he was still slightly disorientated by the time they stopped outside the door.

Luka led Dave to the bed and sat him down on it. Instinctively, Dave stretched out his arms to the headboard. Using the cord that he had found in the box, Luka securely fastened the handcuffs to the headboard. Luka had spent most of the afternoon figuring out how to best secure someone as tall as Dave to the bed without having his feet hanging over the edge. Finally he had hit on the idea of tying Dave's handcuffs to the top of the headboard - where there was a convenient decorative hole - leaving his arms out stretched above him.

Standing back to admire his work, Luka cursed in Croatian as he realized that taking Dave's t-shirt off before putting on the handcuffs might have been a good idea.

"What's wrong?" asked Dave, hearing Luka's voice.

"Nothing," replied Luka, "I just hope you're not too fond of that t-shirt...I may have to rip it off you later."

"What?" yelped Dave, "No way dude, Chem 7 and all that...I like this shirt. You'll have to work around it...pull it off as far as you can...just don't rip it."

"Okay, okay," said Luka. "I have to get a few things ready. Don't go away," he said, with a smile as he left the room.

"Yeah right," muttered Dave, under his breath.



To be continued