- Text Size +
"C'mon," said Dave. "Let's go back inside. It's getting chilly. Besides my sisters should be going soon, have to get the kids to bed, so we should get some peace and quiet."

"I should apologize for walking out like that," said Luka, as they stood up. "It was very rude of me."

"They understood," said Dave as he retrieved his crutches.



Sure enough, within the hour, Dave's sisters had left the house. Each had extended an invitation to visit their homes at any time. Those remaining in the house headed for bed soon afterwards.

Dave was sitting naked on his bed, when his mother knocked on the door.

"Just a minute Mom," he said, quickly scrambling under the covers. "Okay, you can come in."

"So, how's my little Davy doing?" asked Florence, as she came into the room.

"You haven't called me that in years," smiled Dave, as his mother sat down on the bed beside him. "I'm doing fine."

"Your friend Luka, seems like a very nice young man. I'm glad you brought him to meet us."

"Are you?" asked Dave. "I mean I know he's not exactly what you wanted for me."

"All I've ever wanted was for my children to grow up and find someone who made them happy. From the looks of things, I think you've succeeded. He does make you happy, doesn't he?"

"Oh yes," said Dave, smiling. "The last few months, it's been really special."

"That's all right then. And you are being careful I take it? Always using protection?"

"Mom," said Dave, embarrassed, "I can't talk about that with you." He blushed slightly. Geez, he wanted his parents to be understanding, but not this understanding.

"I've had the same conversation with your sisters, and they were embarrassed too. But a little embarrassment now, is better than a big embarrassment in nine months. Or at least that's what I told them."

"But I'm not going to get pregnant, am I?"

"No, but there's other things worse than getting pregnant." Florence held up her hand to stop Dave's protests. "Don't argue with me Dave, just promise that you'll always be careful."

"I promise Mom."

"Good boy. Now, don't stay awake too late, and if you have to get up for anything in the middle of the night, remember that the floorboards still creak a lot."

Florence kissed Dave on the forehead, and pulled the bedclothes around him. "Good night, Dave."

"Good night, Mom," said Dave, as she left the room. He wondered if that was his mother's subtle way of telling him to be careful if he went into Luka's room. Oh well, he was going to wait a little while, to make sure that his parents were both asleep.



Luka lay in his bed, wondering when Dave would turn up. He wished that he could go to Dave's room, to save him crutching all the way along the corridor, but Dave's room was next door to his parents, whereas there were two unoccupied rooms between Luka and Mr. and Mrs. Malucci. He hoped that Dave would not be too long. Rolling over, he tried to strike a seductive pose on the mattress.



Dave pulled the bathrobe around him, and grabbed his crutches. Normally, he didn't bother with robes, but he thought under the circumstances it might be a good idea. Just because his mother had seen him naked countless times as a child, was no reason for him to give her an eyeful now that he was an adult.

Slipping a pack of condoms into the pocket of the robe, he opened his bedroom door and looked out. There was no light visible from under his parents' bedroom door. "Good," thought Dave to himself. He quickly checked his watch. 11:50pm. Another ten minutes and the grandfather clock in the hall would be striking 12. Normally, Dave was able to make it up the stairs and into his room while the clock was chiming and striking three. He was sure that even with the crutches slowing him down, he could get the length of the corridor, while the clock was striking twelve. As for getting back, well he'd worry about that later.

There was no way anyone would hear the floorboards creaking over the sound of the chimes. Dave knew this for a fact. Many times he and his siblings had arrived home late and used the clock chiming as cover for sneaking upstairs unnoticed.

Dave checked his watch again. Dammit, he thought. Still eight minutes to go.



Luka had gotten bored with posing. "Come on, Dave," he said to himself. "What's keeping you?"

Suddenly he heard a noise outside the door. Smiling to himself, he lay down quickly, with his back to the door, and pretended to be asleep.

He heard a voice whisper his name, but he didn't move, knowing that Dave would try and wake him, without making a noise. This could prove to be fun, he thought as he heard the floorboards creak. A hand rested on his shoulder and shook him gently. Luka allowed himself to be rolled onto his back, but kept his eyes shut. He was eagerly awaiting Dave's response to his being apparently asleep. He felt the bedclothes being pulled down, and repressed a shiver as the cold air hit his chest. The sensation of a pair of lips on his nipple, almost made him moan with delight, but he restrained himself. Partly because he didn't want to wake Dave's parents, but partly because he wanted to see what Dave would come up with next.

He was not disappointed. The lips moved slowly down his chest. Luka gave up pretending to be asleep and opened his eyes to watch. His mouth fell open in shock as he saw Florence kneeling on the bed in front of him.



Luka jerked awake as he heard the clock chiming. He almost knocked over the bedside light in his hurry to switch it on. Thankfully he was alone in the room. "It was just a dream," he told himself, with relief. "Whoa," he said to himself, as his breathing returned to normal. "That is one dream I shall not be telling Dave about."

As the chimes died away, Luka saw the doorknob turn. He briefly contemplated pretending to be asleep, but decided against it. Once was enough, and if he was still dreaming, who knew who would turn up in his bed.

Dave limped into the room and closed the door behind him. "Hey there, you miss me?" he whispered as he made his way over to the bed, and sat down.

"Not really," said Luka, shrugging.

"Oh in that case, I'll just head back," said Dave, starting to rise.

"Over my dead body," said Luka, as he pulled Dave back down, and kissed him on the mouth, sending his tongue flicking around the inside. Dave moaned in delight. Finally, breaking away, he said, "you just get better and better."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," said Luka, smiling, as he pushed back the bedclothes. As was usual, he was wearing nothing to bed, and his cock stood at almost full attention.

"Oh I've seen that before," said Dave, grinning as he carefully unrolled the condom over it. "You want to go first seen' as how you're ready?"

"Why not," said Luka, grinning as Dave lay on the bed with a pillow under his hips. Luka lay on top of him, gently nuzzling the back of his neck. "Think you can stay quiet for once?" he asked, as he gently applied the lubricant. Dave's only response was a moan of pleasure as he felt Luka's hands on his ass. "I'll take that as a yes," smiled Luka, slipping his hand under Dave to stoke his cock.

Dave buried his face in the pillow to stop his cries of delight, as Luka's hands caressed him gently. One was stroking his cock; the other was roaming all over his body. One minute gently tweaking his nipples, the next stroking his ears, the next gently fingering his ass. "Now," hissed Dave, when he could take it no more. "Don't wait."

Luka leaned down. "As you wish," he whispered in Dave's ear.

Kneeling behind Dave, and keeping one hand on Dave's cock, he used the other to position himself correctly. Slowly he eased himself into Dave's ass. Dave closed his eyes and bit at the pillow to stop from crying out with pleasure. A small yelp escaped him as Luka pulled out a few inches, then thrust in even further. Luka used both hands on Dave's shoulders to balance himself as he thrust in and out, faster and further.

Dave's orgasm coincided with the tearing of fabric as he bit his way through the pillowcase. A part of his mind thought "Oh shit, how am I gonna explain that to Mom." The rest of his mind was in no condition to think anything other than, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

Luka didn't notice this as he thrust a few more times, before finally climaxing and collapsing limply on top of Dave. He had almost bitten through his lip with the effort of keeping quiet, but somehow the enforced silence had made the experience more intense. Suddenly remembering Dave's injured leg, he slid off, and rolled Dave onto his back. Leaning into Dave, he kissed him on the mouth, and then recoiled in shock, as he tasted something unusual. "Duck feathers?" said Luka, pulling a couple from his lips. "Why have you duck feathers in your mouth."

Dave sat up and spat the last of the feathers into his hand. "Cause I bit the pillow too hard. That's why."

Luka looked at the pillow, which was showing definite signs of teeth marks, and then back at Dave. "You bit the pillow?" he said, trying to suppress his laughter.

"Well, I was trying to muffle myself," said Dave, grinning as well.

"How am I going to explain that to your mother?"

"Don't worry, we'll swap it with one from the airing cupboard, and she'll think a mouse got in."

"I don't think mice eat pillows," said Luka, throwing it on the floor.

"Yeah, well moths then," said Dave yawning. "Let's get some sleep, before I sneak back to my room," he said, lying down again.

Luka pulled up the bedclothes and snuggled up to Dave. "Good night, Dave," he whispered, putting his arm around Dave's waist.

"Good night, Luka," said Dave, patting Luka on the hand. "Pleasant dreams."



To be continued