- Text Size +
For the second morning in a row, Luka woke up alone in Dave's bed. He was slightly disappointed not to feel Dave's arms around him. It had been so comforting falling asleep with those strong arms holding him, in an unspoken gesture of protection. Of course he had spent the night with other people since his family had died, but Dave had been the first person to instinctively hold him close while sleeping.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, he rolled over to look at the bedroom door. Dave pushed the door open, and walked into the room, carrying a fully loaded breakfast tray in his hands.

"Morning Luka," said Dave, with a welcoming smile. "How d'you feel about having breakfast in bed?"

"I would like it very much," replied Luka, sitting up in the bed, and smoothing down the bedclothes.

Dave carefully placed the tray on the bed and climbed in beside Luka.

"So, you do not have to use the whistle on me today either," said Luka.

"Hey, I'd never do that to you."

"So how would you have woken me?"

"Like this," said Dave, as he leaned in to Luka and gently brushed his lips over Luka's cheek. Luka moaned as Dave's hand gently caressed his nipple.

"Oh yes," sighed Luka. "I should have pretended to be asleep."

Abruptly Dave broke away. "Well, unfortunately you're already awake, so I guess we'll just have to have breakfast."

Reluctantly Luka turned his attention to the tray. He was touched to see the trouble that Dave had gone to. "I wasn't sure what you'd like, so I brought a little bit of everything," said Dave. "There's coffee, cereal, toast and honey, and." Dave lifted the lid off a plate.

"Pizza?" said Luka in surprise.

"Yeah, it was left over from last night. Seemed a shame to waste it."

"You eat cold pizza for breakfast?"

"Hey, when I was in college, I lived on pizza for breakfast. See when we'd run low on cash, me and my roommates would order in pizza for dinner and have the leftovers for breakfast. It worked out quite cheap."

Luka shook his head in amazement. "You must have the constitution of an ox."

"I've always been able to eat and drink pretty much anything without it disagreeing with me. Anyway, eat up or we'll be late for work."

Luka looked at the clock beside him. "But we have plenty of time," he said, surprised.

"Not if we want to take a shower," said Dave grinning.

"Together?" asked Luka.

Dave nodded. "Eat up. You'll need the energy."



Luka toweled himself off after the shower. Dave had been right about him needing energy. They had started off gently enough, with Dave sucking gently on Luka's nipples as the water streamed over them. He had then sunk to his knees ready to give Luka another blowjob, but Luka had stopped him. Dave had looked up enquiringly at Luka. "No? Didn't you like the last one?" he had said.

"I loved it," replied Luka, "But now it is my turn."

"You sure about this? I mean if you're not ready..."

"I am ready," said Luka, as they swapped positions. "All I ask is that you not be too critical. After all, it is my first time."

"See one, do one, teach one," said Dave with a grin. "Well, you've had a good teacher. I'm sure you can handle it."

"Ah, but I want to do more than handle it," replied Luka grinning. Dave laughed, and then gasped as Luka's tongue gently flicked over his cock.

"Hmm," he moaned as Luka gently caressed him. Dave could feel himself growing hard. "Man," he thought, Luka is definitely a good student. Dave's breath started coming faster, as he clutched at Luka's shoulders for support. He was barely aware of Luka unrolling a condom onto his fully erect cock. "Oh yes, yes," he shouted as Luka took him even further into his mouth. All too soon he came, and collapsed limply against the wall of the shower. Luka stood up, and pulled Dave into his arms, kissing him gently on the cheek. "So would I get a pass for that?" he asked.

"You just graduated top of your class," said Dave, when he'd got his breath back.



Dave toweled dry his hair while watching Luka dress. Luka had not been his first male lover, but he was the first co-worker that Dave had slept with.

"So where do we go from here?" asked Luka.

"Into work I suppose," said Dave, pulling on a pair of jeans.

"That's not what I meant," said Luka with a frown. "I mean us, what we did. Was it just a 'one-night-stand'?"

"Do you want it to be?" asked Dave. "I mean, if you do, then that's cool. But I'd really like us to stay friends. I mean we had some fun, even before the sex, and I'd hate to lose that. It's up to you though. If you want, we can go in to work and pretend like this never happened."

Luka considered for only a moment. "I think I would like us to stay friends." Dave's face fell. Luka continued, "But it would be wrong for us to pretend it never happened. Especially because I would like it to happen again."

A smile lit up Dave's face. It wasn't just that the sex with Luka had been great, but he had meant what he had said about wanting to remain friends with him.

"So would I," replied Dave. "There's just one thing. Maybe we shouldn't spread it around the ER that we're sleeping together. I mean I don't mind people knowing that we're friends, but that's all."

"Are you ashamed or embarrassed about it?" asked Luka, a little surprised.

"Hell, no," said Dave. "But I don't want the nurses to be any more annoyed with me than they already are."

"Why would the nurses be annoyed with you for sleeping with me?" asked Luka, rather puzzled.

"Uh, have you looked in a mirror lately dude? Virtually all the single nurses, and some of the married ones have been drooling over you for months now. And if they knew that I'd scored when they didn't, well let's just say that I'd be even less popular than I am now."

"I think you are exaggerating," said Luka, blushing slightly. "But if they know I am sleeping with another man, won't they realize that they are, what is the expression, 'out of the running'?"

"Hell, they'll probably see it a challenge. I guarantee, that if you stood at admit, and came out of the closet, there'd be a mad stampede of nurses, all rushing to be the one to 'try and turn you around'."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but don't even think of trying it. I want you all to myself."



to be continued