- Text Size +
Fortunately for Luka, Dave was the only Malucci to feature in his dreams that night. Waking early, as was his habit, he decided that he should wake Dave up, in order to sneak him back to his room before his parents woke up.

Luka propped himself up on one elbow and looked at Dave, who was asleep on his back, beside him. He wondered what would be the best way of waking him up. He could simply shake him gently, but that would be dull. Kissing Dave until he woke was another option, but Dave was such a sound sleeper that it could take a while to wake him up that way. Ah, Luka had an idea. He gently pulled back the covers. Dave stirred slightly as the cold air hit his body, but didn't wake.

Luka carefully took Dave's cock in his hands and started caressing it. He was rewarded by a low moan from Dave. A quick look told Luka that Dave was either still asleep or pretending to be. Either way, he was going to have one enjoyable wake-up call, thought Luka, as he bent his head to Dave's cock. Using both hands and mouth, he managed to bring Dave to a full erection in a matter of minutes.

Dave was in the middle of a most enjoyable dream involving a picnic, chocolate mousse, and having forgotten to bring any spoons, when he felt Luka's mouth on his cock. A gasp of pleasure escaped him as he realized that this wasn't a dream. "Oh yes," he exclaimed loudly, before remembering where he was and clapping his hands over his mouth.

Luka knelt at the end of the bed, wiping his mouth. "Good morning sir," he said softly. "This is your early morning wake-up call. Do you require any 'room-service'?"

"I think I've just had that," said Dave, grinning. "Man, that beats an alarm clock any day."

"I thought you might enjoy it," said Luka as he crawled back up the bed. Putting his arms around Dave, he kissed him warmly.

Dave looked at the clock and groaned, "But did you have to make it so early?"

"I thought it might be a good idea to get you back to your room before your parents wake up."

"But I'm sooo comfortable here," said Dave, with a mock pout. "Can't I stay a bit longer?"

"And have your father chase me out of the house with a tire iron when he catches us? I don't think so."

"Actually, it'd be more likely to be Mom with a frying pan, but yeah, guess you're right. Anyway, the clock should be chiming in a few minutes."

Dave quickly grabbed his robe and crutches, and waited in position by the door with Luka. Luka carefully opened the door, as they heard the clock start it's chiming.

"See you in a few hours," said Dave, before giving Luka a quick kiss, and heading down the corridor. He was halfway along, when to his horror; he saw a light appear under his parents' door.

"Shit," he thought to himself, as he wondered frantically whether to continue onto his own bedroom or to return to Luka's room.

Luka watched as Dave increased his speed, almost falling over in his efforts to get to the safety of his own room.

The chimes were dying away as Dave skidded into his room and collapsed with his back against the hastily closed door. He lay there for a few minutes trying to hear if anyone was moving around.

Luka had closed his door once Dave was safely in his own room. Opening it a crack, he held his breath as he waited to see what would happen next. Fortunately the light went out after a few minutes. Luka breathed a sigh of relief before returning to his now empty bed.



A few hours later, Dave was woken by the sound of his mother breezing into his room.

"Good morning, Dave. It's a beautiful day," said Florence, as she flung back the curtains.

Dave groaned as the morning sun hit his eyes, and pulled the bedclothes over his head. "No it isn't," came a muffled voice. "Come back in a few hours."

Florence tsk tsked. "That's no way to greet the day," she said, as she walked over to the bed. Before Dave could reply, she grabbed the bedclothes and threw them back, to reveal Dave in all his glory.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Do you not know what pajama's are for?" she said.

Fully awakened by the cool air, Dave grabbed a pillow and used it to protect his modesty.

"Mom," he said, blushing. "Geez, can't a guy have a bit of privacy in his own bedroom?"

"Oh please," said Florence, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, I'm just going to start cooking some breakfast. Will Luka eat bacon and eggs? Or should I try and make something more 'Croatian'?"

"Oh he'll eat bacon and eggs all right," said Dave, grinning. "But make a lot. He usually has a good appetite in the mornings."

"I'm sure he does. I'll just go wake him up, let him know he'll have time for a shower."

"Oh I can do that," said Dave, nonchalantly. "You can go started cooking the cholesterol. I can feel my arteries clogging already."

"Keep up with those remarks and you'll be cooking it yourself," said Florence, as she left the room. "And put some clothes on first," she called back. "You'll catch your death of cold."

"Yes Mom," called Dave.

Grabbing a pair of sweatpants, he gently eased them on over his cast. "Dammit," he thought. "The sooner I get rid of this thing, the better."



A few minutes later, Dave was fully dressed and limping his way down the corridor.

Funny how it seemed a lot shorter, when he wasn't trying to hurry.

Knocking lightly on the door, he got no response. Pushing it open, he found Luka, asleep face down on the bed. Dave limped over to the bed and sat down, careful not to disturb Luka. He pondered on the best way to wake him up. He could use the same method that Luka had used a few hours earlier, but that would require rolling him over, and he didn't think he could do that without waking him. Flinging open the curtains was another option, but Dave had learned from experience that waking Luka up suddenly was a very bad idea.



Soon after they had started seeing each other, Dave had been in the same position of trying to find a novel way to awaken Luka. Kneeling beside Luka on the bed, he had blown a whistle in his ear. The reaction had been unexpected to say the least. Luka shot upright and lashed out with his fist, catching Dave a glancing blow under the eye.

Dave reeled back, his hand on his cheek. "Hey man, what the hell was that for? It was only a joke..." His voice trailed off as he saw the frantic look in Luka's eyes. "Hey," said Dave, in a softer tone. "It's okay, it was just me messing around. You okay? I never meant to scare you like that." Dave put his arm around Luka trying to calm him down.

Luka took a few deep breaths to calm himself. "It's okay. It's just that hearing that whistle again... Let's just say that I do not have fond memories of being woken by whistles in my ear."

"I'm really sorry," said Dave, still apologetic.

"I am the one who should be sorry," said Luka, touching Dave's cheek gently. "Come, let me kiss it better for you." So he did, and then kissed various other parts of Dave, and it ended that they were both late for work and Dave had to come up with an excuse for his bruise, and he was sure that nobody believed that he got it rescuing a little old lady from being mugged, but they didn't guess how it had really happened, so that was okay.



So, thought Dave. I can't just wake him suddenly. An idea came to him, and he leaned over Luka. Gently, he blew on the back of his neck. Luka muttered in his sleep, but didn't wake. Dave leaned in closer and kissed Luka gently. Luka sighed contentedly. Dave started gently massaging Luka's shoulders. "Oh yes," sighed Luka, as he woke up. "Don't stop."

"Morning," said Dave, "Long time no see."

Luka rolled over and pulled Dave down on top of him. "I missed you," he said. "The bed seemed very large and empty without you."

"Well, it won't be empty tonight, I promise. But now for more important things. Mom's cooking breakfast. D'you want a shower first?"

"I don't suppose that you would like to join me?"

Dave shook his head, smiling. "I would love to join you, but even if I didn't have the cast, I don't think it'd be a good idea. What if my mother walked in?"

"Good point," laughed Luka. "It will have to wait."



to be continued