- Text Size +
-------------------------------Chapter One: Last Time -------------------------------

I'm not the first you sucked down

I drank your pleasure slow

Then stumbled out from your veil

-------------------------------------

"You did not," Luka heard Carter say as he opened the door, obviously not believing something that the other person was talking about. Luka adjusted the heat of the water, feeling a slight chill as the door opened and let the cold air from the adjoining men's room in.

"Yes I did!" Dave's voice now, incredulous that Carter did not believe him. The door to the showers closed behind him, and then he heard scrubs being removed and thrown into the trash. "How can that be so hard to believe?"

"First of all, because *I* have never performed one, and I'm a senior resident," Carter replied as he came into Luka's view. He reached inside one of the stalls and turned on the shower. Luka had never seen him naked, and he had a surprisingly nice body, though if he worked out it would've looked much better. "And second of all, we're talking about Doctor Benton here, Dave. He would never let you do that if you promised him a million bucks."

"Yeah, well whether or not you believe it," Dave retorted, now coming into Luka's view as well, "he let me do it. That's another procedure to tack onto my residency. Besides, you can just ask Chen. She was there. And she looked pretty damn cute in those trauma scrubs. I think she thought I looked cute too."

Carter laughed, shaking his head as he stepped into a stall, not bothering to close the door, like most of the doctors did when they took showers. Luka let his eyes wander over Dave's body, taking in his muscles, his tight ass...and if he turned around just a little bit, he might be able to get a glimpse of his cock.

As if he had heard his silent request, Dave suddenly turned, taking Luka by surprise, and the resident smiled knowingly. Luka had been caught, but he didn't look away. "Hey, Luka. How's it hanging?" He smiled widely at his own joke, and then turned back to the shower, adjusting the heat of the water. He stepped inside the stall and closed the translucent glass door, not allowing Luka to see his naked body anymore.

Suddenly a pager went off, and everyone stepped out to see whose it was. Carter swore quietly after seeing that it was his. He pulled out a new set of scrubs and quickly put them on, obviously upset that he couldn't finish taking his shower after being puked on by a dozen Brownie Troopers who had gotten food poisoning in the woods.

"There's no escape," Carter groaned, shaking his head. He grabbed his pager and ID badge, and then started towards the door. "I'll see you guys later," he called over his shoulder before he left the shower room.

That left Luka alone with Dave.

-------------------------------------

I'm not the first you sucked down

I drank your pleasure slow

Then stumbled out from your veil

-------------------------------------

Dave leaned his head forward, gently rinsing the shampoo out of his hair. He had assisted Carter with those Brownie Troopers, and had been kneeling down in front of one so he could be level with them when she had opened her mouth and heaved all over him. The girl that Carter was holding had followed suit, and soon all of the girls were barfing all over the place, and by the time they were finished, both doctors were full of vomit.

He suddenly felt a swift breeze pass over his legs, and turned to see where it had come from. He came face to face with Luka, who was shutting the translucent door behind him; the breeze had come from the cold air drifting into the shower. Slightly taken by surprise, Dave darted his eyes from the older man.

"Luka..." he said awkwardly, under his gaze. "What're you doing here?"

"I think you know what I'm doing here," he replied, and then reached out and touched Dave's cheek gently. He lured Dave closer, and then led his lips closer to him, slightly drawing his face upwards because Dave was shorter by about four inches. Dave's brown eyes looked into his own hazel ones curiously, but then he closed them as their lips met in a soft kiss. Dave suddenly pulled away, but Luka grabbed the junior resident's semi-erect cock to stop him. "What's wrong?"

-------------------------------------

Still I've come for you tonight

You choke my faith and stab my pride

And tell myself that

-------------------------------------

"Luka...we can't do this," Dave said, barely able to think because of Luka's hand touching him.

"Don't worry," he said, a suggestive smile spreading across his face. He gave Dave a gentle tug, pulling him closer. Dave glanced up. "I locked the door."

"You know what I mean." Luka suddenly grabbed Dave's shoulders and pushed him up against the shower wall brusquely; the wind could've been knocked out of him if Luka wanted it to. Dave stared at Luka for a moment, and he felt a sudden fear taking over him. He was just being paranoid he knew, Luka would never hurt him...would he? Luka, mistaking the fear in Dave's eyes for excitement, smiled. They stared at each other for a moment, Dave's eyes searching Luka's, and with a sudden burst of passion Luka kissed him roughly. At first, Dave tried to pull out of the embrace, but finally gave into the passion.

Luka opened his mouth and greedily took Dave's tongue inside, sucking on it gently and then allowing it to explore. Luka moved his hands to Dave's nipples, gently stroking them. Dave moved his hands all over Luka's body as well, touching his ass and his chest and his erection and his everything, barely able to get enough.

Dave removed one of his hands from Luka's body as he hastily reached for the conditioner that was laying on a nearby shelf along with all of the other various toiletries. His hand groped the shelf for it, knocking several bottles to the floor as he searched for it, and he felt Luka place his hand on top of his.

"Here," Luka whispered breathlessly into his ear, pressing himself against Dave long enough to hear the low moan escape from the younger man's lips, "let me do it."

-------------------------------------

This is the last time

This is the last time

This is the last time now

I bleed for you

-------------------------------------

Luka opened the conditioner and squeezed some into his hand, and then started rubbing it slowly on Dave's hard on. Dave placed his hand around Luka's wrist and stopped him, and then applied the conditioner himself, moaning as he did so. Dave could barely control himself; if he didn't get inside Luka soon, then there was going to be a mess all over the both of them.

Realizing this, Luka quickly turned around, allowing Dave to have full access to his ass, which was waiting not so patiently. Dave loved this feeling, the feeling of being in control. He loved the power he had over his lovers, whether his lover was a woman or a man, Dave loved controlling them and dominating them. Dave smiled with pleasure as he moved closer to Luka, pressing his hot cock against the older man and kissing his shoulder, using his tongue to gently flick over his skin and give him gooseflesh.

Dave stood slightly on tiptoe and Luka bent his knees somewhat so that they could be at even height, and Dave just inserted the tip of his hard on into Luka's ass, snaking his other hand around so that he could caress Luka's penis. Dave smiled mischievously, gently touching his lips to Luka's ear.

"Tell me you want it," Dave whispered teasingly into Luka's ear.

"God damn it, Dave, you know I want it," Luka hissed, barely able to concentrate on forming words because of the sensations that Dave was creating at the moment. "Please..."

A sharp intake of breath was heard from Luka as Dave entered him. Dave had great lovemaking skills, always managing to make the sex hot and passionate, teasing Luka relentlessly until he exploded. He moved with long, slow strokes, causing Luka to sigh with pleasure each time Dave touched his prostate.

With the level of ecstasy that Dave provided, Luka knew he didn't need any help coming, but sometimes it was more enjoyable when he had help. Dave gave Luka's cock a tug, then ran his thumb over the head, and that was all it took to throw Luka over the edge, and he exploded, throwing his head back and moaning, almost screaming.

Now that there was no more pressure, Luka could fully enjoy the sex, feeling mini orgasms each time Dave touched his prostate, moving with quicker strokes each time. He could hear Dave's breathing becoming erratic and feel his hot breath on his neck, faster and faster until he was near hyperventilation and then finally he came deep inside of Luka, collapsing against him when he was finished.

-------------------------------------

Preservation or predation

And I'm reeling I don't know

Crumbled, I spill out of your hand

I want to fall, and you see it all

You'll just laugh when I say

-------------------------------------

They stood like that for a moment before Dave pulled himself out of Luka, causing both of them to grunt slightly. Dave turned towards the shower, letting the water wash away any remnants of the sex, and he felt Luka wrap his arms around him to help him clean up, and Dave tensed immediately. Luka pressed against Dave's backside, and Dave flinched, pulling away.

"Luka...we can't do this anymore," he said, unable to meet the older man's gaze as he gently pushed Luka's hands off of him.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it a few moments ago," he said, trying to get Dave to look at him by sheer will.

"I can't continue being your fuckboy every time you need to work off some tension," he said harshly, and then slid the shower door open and stepped outside, quickly snatching a towel from off of the rack and placing it around his waist, grabbing another one to dry himself off. Luka followed suit, grabbing a towel and placing it around his waist as well.

"You're the one doing the fucking," Luka snapped back.

Dave turned and growled: "You know what I mean. You're the one that wanted it this way, Luka. You're the one that wanted it to be one one-night stand after another."

Luka could remember the night that they had first had sex; it was the night that Luka had first had sex with a man at all.

They had both had a long day at County and were pulled away from leaving by another trauma that Kerry had forced them to take by threatening them with their jobs. They had obliged quickly, and the trauma hadn't gone well at all. Their patient had had too severe injuries, and even after they had cracked the chest and directly shocked the heart, he was still in V-fib. After Luka had asked to stop compressions, the patient had immediately gone asystole.

Sad thing was, the patient kind of reminded Dave of his first boyfriend.

Even though the patient had died, Dave had thought that seeing Luka work so wonderfully on the patient was almost like witnessing a miracle, and he had asked Luka if he'd like to go grab a drink with him now that they were off. Luka had hesitated, but soon accepted the invitation because he had nothing better to do at home besides figuring out how to use his new microwave so he could make dinner.

At the bar, both men had gotten plastered. The bartender who knew Luka had taken away his keys and had called a cab, telling Luka that he could pick up his keys tomorrow - that is if he didn't decide to stay and get plastered during that visit too. The cab had taken them to Luka's house first, and then the cabby was going to take Dave back to his place. It was late at night, the early hours of the morning in fact, and the streets were deserted, the only ones there being Luka, Dave, and the cabby.

Luka was having such a nice night, he didn't want it to end just yet. What was one more beer? They were already drunk, they might as well. He held out his hand to the younger doctor and smiled.

"Want to come upstairs?" he asked. Dave smiled and took Luka's outstretched hand, and climbed out of the cab, paying the driver on his way out. Both men quickly went upstairs, giggling the whole way up to Luka's apartment in their drunken stupor.

-------------------------------------

This is the last time

This is the last time

This is the last time now

I bleed for you

-------------------------------------

"Do you want some Forester's?" Luka asked, holding up the bottle of hard liquor. Dave grinned and nodded, sitting at the kitchen table lazily. Luka turned and began to pour the drinks in the glasses when he suddenly felt Dave wrap his arms around him and nuzzle his neck. Luka turned, taken aback by his action. Was David Malucci coming on to him? "What are you doing?"

"I think you know what I'm doing," Dave said, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. He pressed himself against Luka, and the older man could feel the pressure in the younger man's pants. He heard a soft sigh escape from Dave's lips. "Have you ever been with a guy before?"

"No..." was the slow reply. Luka suddenly realized that Dave had been flirting the whole night. He had tossed the attending compliments, playful smiles, dirty jokes...it was all coming together now, the mixed signals that he had received from Dave. "Dave...I'm not sure if we should do this."

"Why not?" Dave asked, leaning more heavily against him. He raised his lashes, looking into Luka's eyes. He smiled, bit his lip, then raised on tiptoe so that he could whisper into Luka's ear: "You know there's a first time for everything..."

Luka looked at Dave, searching his brown eyes and that naughty grin, finding nothing but pure passion. He felt a pressure building in his own pants now. Dave slowly moved his lips closer to Luka's, and soon they were touching his. Luka was hesitant at first, but soon gave in as he felt Dave's tongue push past his closed lips and into his mouth, delightfully surprising him.

Soon clothes were being strewn about - on the kitchen floor, counters, Dave's shirt landing in the kitchen sink, Luka's shirt landing over the blender. They could've taken it to the kitchen table, but Luka knew he would have to eat on it sooner or later, so they took it to the bedroom.

Dave had taken the lead being that it was Luka's first time, and he had loved every minute of it. He had told Luka what to do, he had told him what to expect, and he had even surprised him a little. He had been in complete control.

-------------------------------------

And everything I feel I know you know

And everything that heals I know you know

And everything that steals I know you know

And everything that kills you know...

-------------------------------------

The next morning both had awoken with hangovers, and they couldn't remember much of last night. But they soon figured out what had happened after they had realized they were naked and in the same bed. Dave had asked Luka if he wanted to keep this between them, and Luka had quickly said yes, stating that he had never been with a man and that he never intended to be with one again.

Dave had been understanding, having heard that many times before, having been used many times before, by many people - men and women. It was always the same, but he could understand where they were coming from. But he couldn't say that he wasn't hurt by it. He had actually liked Luka; he had actually wanted something more than just sex, maybe some sort of relationship. But that was usually what happened when he got his hopes to high: he was let down miserably.

And Luka and Dave had only had a one-night stand. That is, until he had showed up at Dave's apartment one night, feeling an itch that only the resident could scratch.

They had continued to have casual sex, but Luka had, for some reason or another, never wanted it to go any further. Now he wished he had. He wished that he could joke around with Dave and talk with him the way that Carter did, and he suddenly felt insanely jealous towards Carter. Dave and Luka's relationship had ended in a vicious fight, with Dave wanting something more than casual sex and Luka only wanting that. They had both ended up ignoring each other and avoiding each other.

Until today.

-------------------------------------

And tell myself that

This is the last time

This is the last time

This is the last time now

-------------------------------------

"I made a mistake," he said, sincerity ringing through his voice. He tried to plead with Dave with his eyes, but the younger man would still not make eye contact with him. "Why can't we be together now?"

"Because maybe I don't feel the same way anymore," Dave said, finally meeting Luka's gaze.

"It's because of him, isn't it?" Luka asked, and Dave didn't answer, but instead looked down again. He moved closer to Dave, softly touching his cheek. Dave darted his eyes from Luka's as the attending moved his hand down, brushing it over his nipple and feeling it stiffen to his touch. "He doesn't know what you like..." he whispered. Dave closed his eyes and took a deep, shaky breath to keep himself in check. Then Luka moved his hand to deliberately brush over Dave's ass. Dave flinched and pulled away, but Luka grabbed his wrist so he couldn't go any further. "...And what you don't like."

"He can learn," Dave said, trying to get out of Luka's grasp, but he was too strong. He stopped struggling, knowing his attempts were vain and he wasn't really trying anyway. He scowled at Luka. "You did."

"What makes you so sure that he's the one?" Luka asked, staring intensely at Dave. "Why aren't I the one?"

"Because he's different," he said quickly.

"That's right," Luka said callously. "He is different. He isn't like us."

"You weren't either until you met me," Dave reminded him defiantly. He tried to pull away from Luka again, but the attending wouldn't relent. "Let me go, Luka, I have to get back to work."

Luka did as he was told, letting go of Dave, and the resident quickly grabbed a set of scrubs and moved towards the men's room to get as far away from Luka as he could, fearing that what just occurred in the shower would occur again if he stayed too close to him for too long.

-------------------------------------

This is the last time

This is the last time

This is the last time now...

-------------------------------------