Rendezvous in Radiology by Ceindreadh
Summary: Rendezvous in Radiology - part of the 'Waiting' series

Okay, I promised that if I had any ideas then I'd write more about Dave and Luka, so here you are. Enjoy.
Categories: Regular Characters: Dave Malucci, Luka Kovac
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Waiting
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2658 Read: 22267 Published: August 28, 2004 Updated: August 28, 2004

1. Chapter One by Ceindreadh

2. Chapter Two by Ceindreadh

Chapter One by Ceindreadh
Dave Malucci crutched his way into Radiology. "What's the matter with you guys?" he asked impatiently. "I've been waiting hours for a set of films."

Dr Steve Flint looked at Dave over the top of his glasses. "We've been busy," he said, as he unobtrusively pushed his magazine under a pile of envelopes. "Was it an urgent case?" he asked.

"Not exactly," replied Dave. "But I really need to get the results."

Flint sighed, and indicated a stack of envelopes. "If you find the films in that pile, then I'll take a look at them for you, okay?"

"Thanks," said Dave, as he sat on the counter and started rummaging through the files.

"Just don't tell anyone, or I'll have half the ER docs trying the same thing."

Dave quickly found the films he was looking for. Carefully he slid them out of the envelope and stuck them on the light box beside him.

"What's the case history?" asked Flint, moving over to take a look.

"Twenty nine year old male, fractured his ankle six weeks ago. Want to see if it's okay to take the cast off."

"Hmm, lets see," said Flint as he examined the film. "The bone looks as if it's healed straight. Yes, that looks fine. You can remove the patient's cast."

"Yes!" said Dave, punching the air triumphantly.

"Not like you to get so excited over your patients," said Flint, bending down to pick up the empty envelope that Dave had knocked to the floor.

"D. Malucci," he read off the label. "Malucci...these are your x-rays?"

Dave nodded. "Yeah," he said, a little shame faced. "Dr Greene got fed up with me pestering him for the results, so he told me that if I wanted them that badly, to go and get them myself."

Flint hid a smile. "Well, you can tell him from me, that there's no reason to keep the cast on any longer," he said, quickly scribbling a note on the envelope.

"Thanks Dr F.," said Dave absently, as he looked around the room. It had been a while since he had been in the Radiology room. "Hmm," he thought to himself. "This place had definite possibilities." Luka had said that they must do something special to celebrate Dave getting his cast removed, and Dave had just been struck by an idea for something special to do.

Grabbing his crutches, he picked up the envelope.

"You going to be able to carry that okay?" asked Flint.

"No problem," replied Dave, as he quickly stuffed the films into the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled his top back down. "Look, no hands," he said, tucking the top into his sweatpants so they wouldn't fall out.



Returning to the ER, Dave quickly found Mark in the lounge.

"What is it now Malucci?" asked Mark, in a tone of exasperation.

"I got my films checked out," said Dave, eagerly. "You can take the cast off. Dr Flint said so."

"Let me see them," said Mark, resignedly. His eyes widened in horror as Dave started tugging on his scrub. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked, in shock.

"What?" said Dave, puzzled. "Oh, this? It was the only way I could think of to carry them," he said, pulling the envelope out and handing it to Mark.

Mark gingerly took the envelope and slid out the films, trying not to think of what parts of Dave's anatomy they had been in such close proximity to. Holding them up to the light, he said, "Yeah, they look fine to me," and quickly gave them back to Dave.

"So, will you take the cast off me now?" asked Dave, excitedly.

"Yes, okay," said Mark.



"Okay, hold still," said Mark, as he lowered the saw to Dave's cast.

"Wait a minute," said Dave, "Don't cut there, there's some good jokes along that line. Cut here." He indicated a point a few centimeters away.

"You're going to keep the cast?" said Mark, surprised.

"Of course," said Dave. "Doesn't everybody?"

"Not over the age of twelve," muttered Mark, as he moved the saw.

A few minutes later, Dave was holding the two pieces of his cast. "Cool," he said, admiringly. "I'm gonna glue it together, and hang it on the wall at home."

Mark rolled his eyes at the thought. "Okay, I'm going to strap up your ankle, but you have to remember to take it easy for a while. It's going to take time to build up the muscles."

Dave looked at his wasted leg and shuddered. It wasn't that he was vain, but the thought of Luka seeing it like that... "What?" he said, suddenly aware that Mark had continued talking.

"I said, I'll write you a referral for physio. A few sessions of that, and you should be able to lose the crutches."

"Thanks Dr Greene," said Dave, as Mark unrolled the bandage.



Dave returned to the Lounge and put the cast in his locker. Looking at his watch, he frowned. Still a couple of hours until he and Luka were finished their shifts. Oh well, he could wait. He dug a pen and paper out of his locker and was about to start writing a note, when he had a better idea. With a grin, he started rummaging through the junk at the back of his locker, finally coming up with a packet of photographs.

He had been at home one day while Luka was working. With nothing worth watching on TV, and no videos either, he had decided to have a little fun with his camera...the one with the time delay on it. He hadn't had a chance to show the results to Luka yet. Picking out he most 'interesting' photo of himself from the pile, Dave quickly scribbled on the back of it. 'Meet me inRadiology after your shift. Don't be late'.

Slamming his locker shut, he moved over to Luka's and slid the photo in through the narrow gap between the hinges. Grinning, he was suddenly startled by a voice behind him saying, "Malucci, what are doing at my locker?"

Turning around, he saw Kerry standing just inside the door with an amused expression on her face.

"Your locker, Chief?" he asked. Kerry nodded. "Oh shi...crap," said Dave, remembering exactly how clear the photo had been. "I thought it was Luka's," he said frantically, while wondering how best to break into the locker and remove the picture.

"Oh, and what were you doing at 'Luka's' locker?" asked Kerry.

"Umm, err, umm," stammered Dave. "I...I was just leaving him a message."

"A personal one?" asked Kerry, trying to keep a straight face as she saw Dave blush.

"Yes," muttered Dave, thinking, 'oh God, if she sees that picture, I'll never be able to look her in the face again'. "Umm, you might not want to look at it," he said, blushing furiously.

Kerry couldn't hide it any longer. "Relax Dave," she said, laughing. "It is Luka's locker."

Dave breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God," he said. "Listen, you won't tell him what I was doing will you? It's just I'm trying to do something special, to celebrate losing the cast."

"I won't tell him," promised Kerry, with a smile.

"Thanks Chief," said Dave, with relief. "Oh, and do you think you could make sure he isn't delayed after his shift tonight?"

Kerry looked suspiciously at Dave. "I'll do what I can, but no guarantees. If a trauma comes in five minutes before he's supposed to leave..."

"I understand," said Dave, hastily. "Thanks Chief. You're the greatest," he said, before quickly leaving the room.



continued...
Chapter Two by Ceindreadh
Several hours later, Luka was looking forward to going home. "Have you seen Dave?" he asked Kerry, as he fiddled with the combination on his locker.

"Not for a while," replied Kerry, unobtrusively watching Luka to see what his reaction would be to Dave's 'note'.

Luka finally opened his locker and reached for his coat. Seeing the photo, which had landed face down on top of it, he pulled it out and smiled as he read the message. The smile widened as he turned it over and saw the picture of Dave. It had obviously been a warm day when Dave had taken this photo, because all he was wearing was a big smile and some ribbons wrapped around his erect cock.

"Something interesting?" asked Kerry, seeing Luka gaze at the picture.

"Oh very," said Luka, without thinking. Realizing what he had said, he backtracked hastily. "Uh, just something I er, forgot I had," he said quickly.

Kerry hid a smile, as Luka quickly pulled on his jacket. "See you tomorrow," she said. "Have a nice evening."



Luka walked into Radiology and shut the door behind him. It took a few moments for his eyes to become accustomed to the dark. The only illumination in the room was a light box against the far wall. Luka could make out a figure silhouetted against the light.

"Dave?" he asked hesitantly, moving forward.

"The one and only," replied Dave, with a smile.

Luka sat down on the ledge beside Dave, "Not that I am complaining, but why did you want me to meet you here?"

For an answer, Dave pulled Luka close to him, and kissed him soundly on the mouth. Pulling apart a few minutes later he said, "I thought we could celebrate my getting rid of the cast," he said.

"Here?" asked Luka, surprised. "In the hospital?"

"Why not?" said Dave. "I mean, we've never done it in the hospital." He paused. "Unless you count that time in the lounge."

"When you were under the table and Dr Corday walked in?"

Luka remembered that incident. He and Dave had been filling in charts at the table in the lounge. Dave had signed his name to the final chart with a flourish and then thrown the pen in the air. It had fallen in the gap between the table and the wall, and Dave had crawled underneath to retrieve it. Then Corday had walked in. Rather than crawl out and try to explain himself, Dave had remained under the table, as Luka spoke to her.

To amuse himself, he had unzipped Luka's pants and played idly with his cock. It had been rather nerve wracking for Luka, as he tried to carry on a conversation with Elizabeth about a patient, and avoid moaning in pleasure at what Dave was doing to him.

Fortunately she left before Luka came, otherwise he would have had a lot of explaining to do.

"You want us to make love here?" said Luka again. He was at the same time both shocked and intrigued by the suggestion.

"Of course if you'd rather not," said Dave, reaching for his crutches and standing up.

"I didn't say that," said Luka, pushing him back down and kissing him. "How do you want to do this?" he asked.

In answer, Dave stood up and faced the wall, bracing himself on the ledge. Without needing further explanation, Luka stood behind him and ran his hands up and down Dave's body. Feeling his way up under Dave's scrub top, he gently tweaked his nipples. He was just about to pull down Dave's sweatpants, when to his horror he heard the door open. Quickly he pushed himself away from Dave and tried to look innocent.

Dave rearranged his clothing and turned to face the door, wondering who was interrupting them. His eyes widened as Benton backed into the room with his arms around Cleo, kissing her passionately.

Cleo's eyes widened as she realized that the room wasn't empty. She tried to push Peter away, but he hadn't seen what she had and he resisted.

"Peter," she hissed. "We're not alone."

"What?" said Peter, hurriedly letting go and spinning around to face a smirking Malucci and Kovac. "Oh God," he said to himself. "Of all the people to be here."

"What are you two doing here?" asked Peter scowling. "Aren't you off duty?"

"Yes, we are off duty," said Luka, unable to keep the smile off his face. "Did you come up here to examine some x-ray's?" he asked with mock innocence.

"I know exactly what he wanted to examine," muttered Dave, under his breath.

Peter and Cleo both glared at him. "Look Kovac," said Peter. "I don't know what you two were planning on doing here, but if you leave now, I'll overlook it."

"Oh, that is very generous of you, Dr Benton. Especially since you were obviously here for 'similar' reasons. And at least neither Dr Malucci nor I are on duty. I would suggest that you find an unoccupied supply closet, as I have no intention of leaving here before I am ready."

Peter stared at Luka through narrowed eyes for a few moments, before turning angrily and leaving, dragging Cleo behind him.

"Oh my God," said Dave, in fits of laughter. "Did you see their faces?"

Luka grinned as he walked over to the door and locked it. "Now, where were we?" he said. "Ah yes, I was just about to rip your clothes off."

Dave laughed as he repositioned himself the way he had been before the interruption. "Don't rip them too badly," he said. "I still have to get home."

Luka smiled, as he slipped his hands up under Dave's scrub top. "Is this where we were?" he asked, as he kissed the back of Dave's neck.

"Mmm," said Dave, "Who cares? Just don't stop."

Luka nuzzled at the back of Dave's neck as he gently teased his nipples. After a few minutes of this, he slid one hand down and started tugging gently at Dave's waistband. "You know," he said, punctuating his words with kisses. "It is a lot easier to remove these one-handed than your jeans." He pulled down Dave's sweatpants and boxer shorts just far enough to expose his buttocks.

"Make the most of it," sighed Dave, as Luka's fingers started tap dancing around on his ass. "Cause now that the cast is gone, I'm back to wearing jeans."

"Just make sure that they are nice and tight," said Luka, reaching for the lubricant and applying it liberally. Slowly he inserted a finger into Dave's ass.

Dave braced himself against the ledge. "Oh yes," he moaned softly. Luka pulled his finger out, and undid his own trousers.

Unrolling a condom over his already erect cock, he gently placed it at the entrance to Dave's ass. Slowly he pushed himself inside Dave.

Dave could feel Luka inching his way further inside. His own cock had decided to join in the fun and was approaching its peak in almost perfect synchronization. "Yes, yes, yes," cried out Dave, as Luka started thrusting harder and faster. "More," he said hoarsely. If Peter and Cleo had chosen this moment to try their luck in Radiology, neither Dave nor Luka would have cared. With an inarticulate moan, Dave climaxed. Luka wasn't too far behind. He lay across Dave's body for a few minutes, recovering his breath, before straightening up and removing the condom. After dropping it in a plastic bag, he helped Dave straighten up.

"Oh boy," said Dave, breathing heavily.

"Was it good?" asked Luka, with an evil grin.

"It was better than good," said Dave, pulling Luka into a tight embrace. "Man, we should do this more often."

"Well, if you insist," said Luka, pulling away and dropping to his knees in front of Dave.

So they did.



THE END
This story archived at http://errealmofslash.com/viewstory.php?sid=553